GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Turnbull, Toodoped), 148 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,478
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917578
07/27/17 10:46 PM
07/27/17 10:46 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Scarpa did report to his fbi guy michael was inducted in 87 88 he was wrong the son teddy jr was made before he started his 20yr bid for herion so no one would fuck with him in state prison. John gotti sr told all the gambinos to stop doing business with michael in 1991 cause he was supporting vic oreana. This is when hes locked up allready to. I would think theres bad blood between the persicos and gottis till this day cause of that. Read somewhere it goes back to a federal prison chow table carmine wouldnt let john gotti sit at cause he wasnt a made guy yet.

Re: Colombo's [Re: Ryan98366] #917683
07/30/17 08:06 PM
07/30/17 08:06 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Listen, I don't rat nobody out !! You can blame the mods for your ban, message them and ask them !! And let's put the shit to rest already, I don't fuck w you,and don't fuck w me ! I'm still one person,the same person ,a man ,and nobody else !!

Re: Colombo's [Re: Ryan98366] #917688
07/31/17 12:00 AM
07/31/17 12:00 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

I would disagree with Mrs. JustsayNo but she will rat to the moderators....I served 30 day ban for her RATTING.

Ryan, you were suspended because of your flaming.

Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917703
07/31/17 12:06 PM
07/31/17 12:06 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Ryan98366 : There is a block button you can click on so you will never see a posters post .

Click it so you don't have to continue to blow up threads! And then get tossed by the mod's !

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/31/17 04:20 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917806
08/01/17 08:14 PM
08/01/17 08:14 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Wonder who carmine n his wife leave that mansion in brooklyn to. That house is fucking insane theres a pic somewhere on the site think its in dyker heights. Allies in for life michael 5 yrs the other brother reportedly has problems think theres a daughter married to a guy who was busted stealing shit from home depo. Then maybe the same daughter or another ran out of a staten island target with a full carriage of shit.

Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917807
08/01/17 08:15 PM
08/01/17 08:15 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Strait up criminals. Shoplifting with a pocketfull of cash.

Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917810
08/01/17 08:24 PM
08/01/17 08:24 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Pmac the family has five big houses in BK and a load of other property and business in the city and upstate.

Michael's House is nice also in BK he just remodeled his father and mother's house upstate gorgeous 60 foot rancher built with river rock with fountains and the whole thing , (and that's just one)all the males in the family have houses up there and so do a couple of the daughters with there husbands .

Teddy family has two houses in the center of the compound down buy the barns.

Allie kids have houses up there also , not lil Allie , Allie boy ! Lil Allie has one but it's a property connected to the main compound. (Along with a couple others)

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/01/17 08:55 PM.

Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917817
08/01/17 11:28 PM
08/01/17 11:28 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Pmac the family has five big houses in BK and a load of other property and business in the city and upstate.

Michael's House is nice also in BK he just remodeled his father and mother's house upstate gorgeous 60 foot rancher built with river rock with fountains and the whole thing , (and that's just one)all the males in the family have houses up there and so do a couple of the daughters with there husbands .

Allie kids have houses up there also , not lil Allie , Allie boy ! Lil Allie has one but it's a property connected to the main compound. (Along with a couple others)
Serp, didnt u tell me once in a pm that u were reluctant 2 speak of your true knowings of the columbo's?..think b4 u write my friend sssshhhh!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Colombo's [Re: hoodlum] #917820
08/02/17 03:33 AM
08/02/17 03:33 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Serp, didnt u tell me once in a pm that u were reluctant 2 speak of your true knowings of the columbo's?..think b4 u write my friend sssshhhh!

Haha Hoodlum always the level headed one my man.. although tbh im hopin Serp gets liquored up one night and spills all his inside Perisico and Philly Fam knowledge bc i know hes a wealth of fuckin great info just gotta pry it out of him

Serp I know the Persicos own that huge famr property that they turned into a lavish wedding venue/ catering hall and maybe even a B&b.. can u share is it Carmines farm or is it one of the kids? I guess technically they all wouldn't have shit without the Snake so in a sense its pry his lol

Wish i had known this 4 yrs ago when I was wedding venue shopping w my wife, I'd have convinced her old man to spring for my dream wedding at a Mafia B&B so i coukdscgot loaded and spent my entire reception badgering the staff for Stories about the Persicos haha... woulda beat the hell outta Drexelbrook where we ended up having it!

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917833
08/02/17 06:47 AM
08/02/17 06:47 AM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Hoodlum &. Mikey That exactly why I'm sharing more info about that stuff and yes they have dumped a ton of money into that property and Saugerties and much of it will be coming out with Michael's little problem .

Hoodlum , I have posted some of this before " that's not the kind of stuff you were asking about and not really what I was talking about.

Mikey it was originally Carmine and Allie and Teddys then more houses were built and lil Allie bought the adjacent property and home then other family did same on other side .

Now with Allie and Teddy gone it's the kids .

A couple of the kids now adults really love the place and have made it there full time residence .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/02/17 07:25 AM.

Re: Colombo's [Re: Serpiente] #917846
08/02/17 12:00 PM
08/02/17 12:00 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Hoodlum &. Mikey That exactly why I'm sharing more info about that stuff and yes they have dumped a ton of money into that property and Saugerties and much of it will be coming out with Michael's little problem .

Hoodlum , I have posted some of this before " that's not the kind of stuff you were asking about and not really what I was talking about.

Mikey it was originally Carmine and Allie and Teddys then more houses were built and lil Allie bought the adjacent property and home then other family did same on other side .

Now with Allie and Teddy gone it's the kids .

A couple of the kids now adults really love the place and have made it there full time residence .
You r right Serp,now that I recall our conversation..I just thought different b-cause u said "I cant go much further into it"..still love ur posts & stories..I have a plan where myself & Mikeyballs are going 2 find a way 2 meet u,buy u a nice dinner down there in Ventnor,many drinks of ur choice,& get wowed by ur knowledge!!

Re: Colombo's [Re: mikeyballs211] #917847
08/02/17 12:12 PM
08/02/17 12:12 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Haha Hoodlum always the level headed one my man.. although tbh im hopin Serp gets liquored up one night and spills all his inside Perisico and Philly Fam knowledge bc i know hes a wealth of fuckin great info just gotta pry it out of him

Serp I know the Persicos own that huge famr property that they turned into a lavish wedding venue/ catering hall and maybe even a B&b.. can u share is it Carmines farm or is it one of the kids? I guess technically they all wouldn't have shit without the Snake so in a sense its pry his lol

Wish i had known this 4 yrs ago when I was wedding venue shopping w my wife, I'd have convinced her old man to spring for my dream wedding at a Mafia B&B so i coukdscgot loaded and spent my entire reception badgering the staff for Stories about the Persicos haha... woulda beat the hell outta Drexelbrook where we ended up having it!
What in the hell r u doing up @ 3 oclock in the morning??what's up dude..hope ur o.k. w/ ur job & sleeping habits & I hope all is well w/ the children..yes we will go stalk Serp down in Ventnor & get him loose someday,he is full of stories..even knows certain "old friends" of MINE dating back 2 my old man's day in the bakers & confectionary's union @ Keebler cookie comp.when it was @ G & Hunting Park back in the day.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull