GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (furio_from_naples, 1 invisible), 313 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,665
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912524
05/12/17 02:42 AM
05/12/17 02:42 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912531
05/12/17 05:54 AM
05/12/17 05:54 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912536
05/12/17 07:25 AM
05/12/17 07:25 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
[quote=Footreads]So he said he threatened to quit his brand new job? Another lie nothing but lies the leftists say. The only truth about leftists is that they fuck their mothers smile on Mother's Day.

foots, that is a terrible thing to say, did someone put something in your oatmeal ? [/quot

I still have my own teeth so no I don't eat oat meal or farina. Now that I posted this I will have the wife buy farina. I remember that I liked it with sugar and the lumps smile as a kid. As a kid you put up with things that you would never put up with today. Everyone lies now and them, but the democrats and the liberal press lie all the time. Too many times to actually believe it. But some people are stupid enough to believe them all.

Hey on another note the US, Canada and Mexico are not going to win their bid to host the men's World Cup in soccer/football. Of course a bunch of thieves run FIFA, But, you can not continually take them into American courts to prove it, and expect them to award us with hosting the WC.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912539
05/12/17 08:34 AM
05/12/17 08:34 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
one thing i think everyone has overlooked, when trump met with the russian, at the white house, no member from the U.S. press corp was allowed in, why? doesn't this disturb anyone? GETS !!

This is oddly funny:

Quote:
The White House did not anticipate that the Russian government would allow its state news agency to post photographs of an Oval Office meeting between President Donald Trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russia’s ambassador to the US, a White House official said…

The White House did not post photos of the meeting although an official White House photographer was also in the room, the White House said. The State Department did post photos of Lavrov’s meeting with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, but that was open to the press…

“They tricked us,” an angry White House official said.

“That’s the problem with the Russians — they lie,” the official added.

Those tricky Russians, they're at it again lol

More seriously, they need to think -if you're dumb enough to get duped by TASS over a photograph, how well will you do in any serious negotiations?

Last edited by helenwheels; 05/12/17 08:39 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912551
05/12/17 10:44 AM
05/12/17 10:44 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
He's now threatening Comey on Twitter and whining that he should cancel all press briefings. He's been off the boil on Twitter all morning:

Quote:
Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
More

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

29,945 replies 11,433 retweets 29,936 likes
Reply 30K Retweet 11K
Like 30K

Quote:
Donald J. Trump &#8207;Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
More

...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???

21,360 replies 9,013 retweets 34,343 likes
Reply 21K Retweet 9.0K
Like 34K

Whoooo boy, this is getting exciting!

Last edited by helenwheels; 05/12/17 10:46 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #912554
05/12/17 11:56 AM
05/12/17 11:56 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: U talkin' da me ??
New Yorker May 22nd cover

WOW!!!!!!!!

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #912755
05/14/17 04:35 PM
05/14/17 04:35 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
He's now threatening Comey on Twitter and whining that he should cancel all press briefings. He's been off the boil on Twitter all morning:

Quote:
Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
More

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

29,945 replies 11,433 retweets 29,936 likes
Reply 30K Retweet 11K
Like 30K

Quote:
Donald J. Trump &#8207;Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
More

...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???

21,360 replies 9,013 retweets 34,343 likes
Reply 21K Retweet 9.0K
Like 34K

Whoooo boy, this is getting exciting!

will the republicans stand up to this maniac! it certainly doesn't look like.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912772
05/14/17 08:24 PM
05/14/17 08:24 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
So white supremacist Richard Spencer's posse showed up to protest the removal of the Robert Lee statue with tiki torches and all. The hipster millennial klan.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #912948
05/16/17 04:24 PM
05/16/17 04:24 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
one thing i think everyone has overlooked, when trump met with the russian, at the white house, no member from the U.S. press corp was allowed in, why? doesn't this disturb anyone? GETS !!

Binnie,
The past few days, there have been so many twists in this story that I actually didn't know this until you posted it.

wow.Damage control on Trump's part..which works against him,actually.

The Syria issues from a few weeks ago, knocked the Russian ties story out of the headlines temporarily...but it's back in full force now. However anybody feels about Trump, it's a fact that he's a political novice. Local mayor of a one-horse town is a better politician than Trump, and his inexperience is showing now. Don't want to deal with the press?, just don't allow them in.

gets....
now the latest...... trump giving russians U.S. intelligence concerning middle east, WTF !! are the republicans ever going to see the light? and stand up to this moron.!!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912951
05/16/17 04:54 PM
05/16/17 04:54 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Binnie,

To be honest. I get scared when I watch the news now. Trump is POTUS and I guess legally he can do most of what he wants but I think he's incredibly naive and being manipulated like a puppet.

So with pressure on him about possible leaks to Russia pre election....he's sharing classified intel with Russians.WOW.

As far as Republicans standing up to him? The people spoke by electing Trump, but let's see what they have to say when mid-term elections come up.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912963
05/16/17 07:07 PM
05/16/17 07:07 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Comey strikes back:

Trump 'asked FBI to halt Flynn inquiry'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39944520

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912982
05/17/17 12:16 AM
05/17/17 12:16 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
This too shall pass . . .

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913003
05/17/17 10:59 AM
05/17/17 10:59 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Personally i dont think Trump did anything impeachable regarding Russia. I think there is a tremendous amount of inuendo and specualtion but thats it.
The left want the world to think Trump made a deal with Putin that would lift sanctions off Russia in return for hacking into the election. Thats absurd and i dont actually think democrats really believe that ever happened. Thats an illusion they are creating.
I do think Flynn may have discussed improving relations and removing sanctions prior ro Trump taking office. Remember, Trump is a deal maker. That doesnt make it right. However, i dont think actual laws were broken.
That said, none of those conversationa involved stealing the election.
In regards to Comey, i think Trump may of said " go easy on Flynn, he is a good guy". He may have said that in a friendly type way. I dont think he went as far as to ask Comey in a serious manner to drop the investigation.
I think Trump was feeling him out and Coney wasnt biting. This display of disloyalty in Trumps eyes is probably the straw that broke the camels back.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913037
05/17/17 03:39 PM
05/17/17 03:39 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
One thing to consider is that if Comey, as the FBI Director, had evidence that Trump broke the law, why did he hold on to the information and not report it to the relevant congressional committees that oversee it? By holding on to it, Comey abetted a crime (if it was a crime). FBI Directors are not permitted to hold a few cards in their back pockets for future use.

Re: president trump [Re: Faithful1] #913039
05/17/17 03:57 PM
05/17/17 03:57 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
One thing to consider is that if Comey, as the FBI Director, had evidence that Trump broke the law, why did he hold on to the information and not report it to the relevant congressional committees that oversee it? By holding on to it, Comey abetted a crime (if it was a crime). FBI Directors are not permitted to hold a few cards in their back pockets for future use.

Agree!

Furthermore, where are Comey's notes related to his interview with Hillary on the emails. Where are his notes for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Pedesta brothers involved with the Russians, Lynch & Bill Clinton meeting and Hillary's foundation taking money for favors.
The problem is that there are also republicans that want him to fail because he wants to drain the swamp and feel threatened by that.

Re: president trump [Re: Faithful1] #913045
05/17/17 04:35 PM
05/17/17 04:35 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

F1,
That's a good point you raise. To whom would Comey have reported it if it's a crime though? Technically, wouldn't it be reported to the Trump appointed Attorney General? Is there a time limit on when he would have to report it?

Also, if it's not a crime...wouldn't it just be a note to be included in the final report once investigation(s) is complete?

I think Trump tried to beat him to the punch by tweeting last week that "Comey better hope our conversations weren't recorded before he starts leaking stuff".

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913067
05/17/17 09:47 PM
05/17/17 09:47 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
I could see Trump trying to beat Comey to the punch with regards to recorded conversations. Still, i dont think Trump came out and asked Comey to drop any investigation. I dont think the democrats think any laws were actually broken but this was their golden opportunity to derail Trumps agenda.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913071
05/17/17 10:57 PM
05/17/17 10:57 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
The intelligence committees in the Senate and the House (it's called a joint committee) oversees the FBI. The Director would have reported any potentially impeachable offenses to the heads of those committees. He would have also reported it to the Justice Dept. Since AG Jeffers removed himself from this investigation to avoid a conflict of interest, it goes to the Deputy AG. The Deputy AG is Rod Rosenstein, who happens to be a Democrat. So the fact that Comey did not tell them anything says that he didn't think Trump violated any law.

This is from the FBI's website:

The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.
https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/who-monitors-or-oversees-the-fbi

As for Trump's tweets, he just needs to stop. His big mouth (and fingers) just get him in more trouble. If he insists on tweeting he needs to have them vetted. The problem is that he's a known control freak and micromanages. (Obama was said to have been a micromanager too, but he studied law and knew when to shut up.)

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #913075
05/17/17 11:39 PM
05/17/17 11:39 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

F1,
That's a good point you raise. To whom would Comey have reported it if it's a crime though? Technically, wouldn't it be reported to the Trump appointed Attorney General? Is there a time limit on when he would have to report it?

Also, if it's not a crime...wouldn't it just be a note to be included in the final report once investigation(s) is complete?

I think Trump tried to beat him to the punch by tweeting last week that "Comey better hope our conversations weren't recorded before he starts leaking stuff".

gets, i don't think trump has any tapes, i consider what he told the russians, far more serious than comey's memo, the question i have is what is the real reason trump gave the russians this intel, no US press allowed in the meeting, and now we know why, putin now offers to tell us what went on,it looks more, and more like putin and the russians have really compromised this president, anxious to see how this all unfolds.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913083
05/18/17 02:35 AM
05/18/17 02:35 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Did Mrs Clinton ever say why she gave our uranium to the Russians? Was it for giving her foundation millions in cash? Did she break any laws for doing that like aiding the enemy that is treason.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913099
05/18/17 09:24 AM
05/18/17 09:24 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
I personally feel that most of the accusations levied against both Trump and Clinton are hype and exaggerations. There is definitely smoke but in the end there may be just a spark but no actual fire,
What Clinton did was walk the very grey area to where it may have been wrong but not quite illegal. I read all the transcripts regarding the email controversy and there is no way a jury would of convicted her. Trust me, im not a clinton fan.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913148
05/18/17 05:06 PM
05/18/17 05:06 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/uh-oh-comey-said-under-oath-15843518/

Surprise, surprise !

Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/18/17 05:12 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #913149
05/18/17 05:12 PM
05/18/17 05:12 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment

if that's Hannity as in Sean, no surprise that it's written that way(Uh,oh)....or that it's not related to whether TRUMP asked Comey to stop investigation.

Try reading it again.

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #913150
05/18/17 05:17 PM
05/18/17 05:17 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Ciment

if that's Hannity as in Sean, no surprise that it's written that way(Uh,oh)....or that it's not related to whether TRUMP asked Comey to stop investigation.

Try reading it again.

Are you telling me it depends what is is. Where did I hear this before ? Oh yes Bill Clinton. Playing with words again.
I have been listening to Sean Hannity for years and he has never lied. He is a straight shooter. I can't say that for the mainstream media that lies daily.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/18/17 05:17 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #913151
05/18/17 05:21 PM
05/18/17 05:21 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience. (Emphasis Added)

Re: president trump [Re: Faithful1] #913152
05/18/17 05:25 PM
05/18/17 05:25 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
The intelligence committees in the Senate and the House (it's called a joint committee) oversees the FBI. The Director would have reported any potentially impeachable offenses to the heads of those committees. He would have also reported it to the Justice Dept. Since AG Jeffers removed himself from this investigation to avoid a conflict of interest, it goes to the Deputy AG. The Deputy AG is Rod Rosenstein, who happens to be a Democrat. So the fact that Comey did not tell them anything says that he didn't think Trump violated any law.

This is from the FBI's website:

The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.
https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/who-monitors-or-oversees-the-fbi

As for Trump's tweets, he just needs to stop. His big mouth (and fingers) just get him in more trouble. If he insists on tweeting he needs to have them vetted. The problem is that he's a known control freak and micromanages. (Obama was said to have been a micromanager too, but he studied law and knew when to shut up.)

F1,
Thanks for the correction.

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #913153
05/18/17 05:47 PM
05/18/17 05:47 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ciment,

Mean no disrespect to you at all. Just do not like certain talking heads,,has little to do with where they stand politically.
Hannity,Geraldo,Lemon,Limbaugh..and a bunch of them.
There were several pundits who were cheerleaders for Obama during last 8 years....questioned nothing he said or did. Now when they get on soapbox about Trump's mistakes, they have no credibility.

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #913157
05/18/17 06:27 PM
05/18/17 06:27 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Ciment,

Mean no disrespect to you at all. Just do not like certain talking heads,,has little to do with where they stand politically.
Hannity,Geraldo,Lemon,Limbaugh..and a bunch of them.
There were several pundits who were cheerleaders for Obama during last 8 years....questioned nothing he said or did. Now when they get on soapbox about Trump's mistakes, they have no credibility.

As long was we are civil to one another I enjoy a good debate even if we disagree.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913230
05/19/17 04:35 PM
05/19/17 04:35 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

He called Comey a nut job lol.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #913231
05/19/17 04:42 PM
05/19/17 04:42 PM