GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (CleanBandit), 350 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,424
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
trumps russian ties, #909434
03/25/17 04:29 PM
03/25/17 04:29 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
it seems as though the Russians were behind trump's winning the presidency. committee's in congress now investigating, seems most of his transition team is involved, there is a lot of smoke any fire??

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909463
03/26/17 09:15 AM
03/26/17 09:15 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Binnie,

Link from the only network that Trump says reports the news fairly .August 2016

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/19/developing-paul-manafort-resigns-from-trump-campaign.html

Quote:
Donald Trump’s outspoken campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, resigned Friday -- days after he was pushed aside for conservative media executive Steven Bannon -- and also amid growing speculation about his ties to Ukrainian politics.

“This morning Paul Manafort offered, and I accepted, his resignation from the campaign,” Trump said in a written statement to FoxNews.com. “I am very appreciative for his great work in helping to get us where we are today, and in particular his work guiding us through the delegate and convention process. Paul is a true professional and I wish him the greatest success.”

Manafort, who as a 26-year-old Republican operative, helped manage the 1976 convention floor for Gerald Ford in his successful showdown with Ronald Reagan, drew praise for steering the campaign through the final weeks of the primary process and the convention.

But he came under fire following a New York Times article over the weekend claimed handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments to him from ex-Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych’s pro-Russian party between 2007 and 2012.

The document was found by investigators from Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators reportedly say the payment was part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

Manafort strongly denied receiving any such off-the-book payments – calling the accusation “unfounded, silly and nonsensical” – and denied ever doing work for the government of Ukraine and Russia. He has worked on political campaigns there but maintains they were not government-sanctioned.

Those close to Trump praised Manafort, but did not dismiss a possible connection between his ouster and the Ukrainian controversy.

"I think my father didn’t want to be, you know, distracted by whatever things Paul was dealing with," Eric Trump, told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo in an interview airing on "Sunday Morning Futures."

Earlier this week, the campaign announced that Breitbart head Steven Bannon was being brought on as CEO, and GOP pollster Kellyanne Conway as campaign manager. While Team Trump initially insisted the new team members would work with Manafort, many predicted his days were numbered.

Sources told Fox News brinbging in Conway was the idea of Manafort, who believed she could help him get the developer to stay on script and avoid verbal gaffes. But bringing on Bannon was Trump's idea, the source said.

A source familiar with Manafort's thinking said the 66-year-old stepped down so that "Trump could stay focused on the campaign." He will "continue to work from the outside," helping with coordination in Washington, the source said.

It’s the latest shakeup for the Trump campaign, which canned campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on June 20, after the pugnacious former cop had a confrontation with a Breitbart reporter. The ouster of Lewandowski was seen as a victory in a behind-the-scenes power struggle for Manafort, who was brought on board in March largely for his convention and delegate wrangling experience.

Where Manafort at times expressed a desired to modulate Trump’s bombast, the brash Bannon has signaled he wants to “Trump to be Trump.”

After praising Manafort for helping his father's campaign through the tough primaries, Eric Trump ladded, "But again, my father just didn’t want to have the distraction looming over the campaign and quite frankly looming over all the issues that Hillary’s facing right now."

Manafort’s deputy, Richard Gates, is also on the outs. He now moves to the new role of campaign liaison to the RNC.

Fox News Channel's John Roberts contributed to this report

Manafort was a real fire. I bet he spilled the beans after he was fired.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909469
03/26/17 12:17 PM
03/26/17 12:17 PM
S
Sauce Offline
Wiseguy
Sauce  Offline
S
Wiseguy
This is all complete and utter bull shit

Fake news propagated by progressive ideologues who cannot accept Trump is president.

FAKE NEWS.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Sauce] #909470
03/26/17 12:30 PM
03/26/17 12:30 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Sauce,

not sure if you are trolling or not.
I don't think it's fake news. Manafort wasn't fired mid campaign for fake reasons. Repeating the fake news cliche isn't going to make this story go away.

I do find it odd that Putin is now being portrayed like he's Joseph Stalin..when there was hardly this much outcry when Russia and Ukraine issues flared up a few years back. Or some of the blatant acts of aggression by Russia over the years.

Trump is elected and NOW Putin has horns growing out of his head?

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909531
03/27/17 02:19 AM
03/27/17 02:19 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
gets, we need to know more, and we need an select committee, with an independent prosecuter.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909541
03/27/17 06:39 AM
03/27/17 06:39 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
No one talking about trumps ties with Salerno and the Chin. Yes, trump is a criminal mastermind. That is why obama tapped his phone he used the Russians to do it brilliant move by obama. Binnie of hill became president they would take away your guns. Then you would have to learn to use a knife or use your car to run the cops over and learn the words allah -u- Akbar

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909543
03/27/17 07:03 AM
03/27/17 07:03 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Wait till Trump's deals with Saudi Arabia and India come to light. It ain't just Manafort with connections to Russia in Trump's inner circle.
Footreads, Trump's actual connection to OC where all the contruction guys who were made that Trump had to pay a off the books tax, well not really, Trump just had to falsified documents on materials to show where the money was going to the IRS.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #909548
03/27/17 08:35 AM
03/27/17 08:35 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Wait till Trump's deals with Saudi Arabia and India come to light. It ain't just Manafort with connections to Russia in Trump's inner circle.

Yeah, there's no way a real estate developer of Trump's level in NYC in the '70s did not do business with Saudis. Saudis had a shit ton of oil money,(from raping us at the gas pumps) and were investing it around the world, including the U.S.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909558
03/27/17 12:24 PM
03/27/17 12:24 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Funny how in the US fake news now means 'Shit I don't agree with or don't want to know about'.

This is eventually going to be a bigger story than most people realize, because most of the US media writes for a 5th grade level, and the details aren't readily understandable to that type of reader....but it's definitely humming along. And it's gone way past Manafort.

Watergate took 2 entire years to unfold in full from the break in to the resignation, and the timespan was about the same for both Iran Contra and Teapot Dome. People forget things like that in this era of instant everything.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: helenwheels] #909565
03/27/17 01:43 PM
03/27/17 01:43 PM
S
Sauce Offline
Wiseguy
Sauce  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Um.... yeah..... hang your hat on that....it is referred to as fake news in that the drive by progressive media is no longer the fourth estate in that it is serving as the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party.

There is no connection connection between the Russians and trump and the elections.

Zero nada zip....a big nothing burger.

I would refer you to this being previously said by the FBI, NSA and CIA but if you have not heard this already it's pointless.

What your faux indignation should be directed at is the lack of oversight of the above three.

By all means let's investigate Obama regarding what the empty suit knew and when he knew it.

I agree in that the watergate side of this is laid directly at the feet of the democrats. Let the sun shine in upon who leaked to the post,et al. Let we the people look at who ordered what and who authorized same. ? Who in the Obama administration leaked classified information to the press during an election ?

Should you have any questions or require anything further in this regard please do not hesitate to read the comments of Mr. Trey Gowdy.

Post scriptum: Iran/contra is a reach

Last edited by Sauce; 03/27/17 01:53 PM.
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909574
03/27/17 03:21 PM
03/27/17 03:21 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
My faux indignation?...You're cute.

Anyway, there's currently 2 senate investigations and an ongoing FBI investigation. I'll wait for more there. But yeah, I'm all in on investigation Obama in relation to this. Why not? Let's get everything out there.

Last edited by helenwheels; 03/27/17 03:23 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909575
03/27/17 04:03 PM
03/27/17 04:03 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Obama is an empty suit smile Yes, he is just another follower nothing of substance when he wears one. His brother hates him. His brother campaigned for trump. When your own brother hates you you know your fucked up.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: helenwheels] #909604
03/28/17 03:05 AM
03/28/17 03:05 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
My faux indignation?...You're cute.

Anyway, there's currently 2 senate investigations and an ongoing FBI investigation. I'll wait for more there. But yeah, I'm all in on investigation Obama in relation to this. Why not? Let's get everything out there.

house intelligence chairman nunes, ran to trump last week with some kind of information that no one has yet to see, today we learn the info came from the white house, now there can be no investigation in the house he's blown it up, it all is starting to look like obstruction on the part of republicans. nunes cancelling the hearings twice now.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909607
03/28/17 04:41 AM
03/28/17 04:41 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
@ gets

Check the video link I posted in the shout box,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154668728925628&id=211482380627

Tell me if Putin seems like a maniac to you?

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909608
03/28/17 04:46 AM
03/28/17 04:46 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Also, note his exasperation, I think they absolutely would explore, ANY AND ALL means to mitigate the US encroaching on Europe and the Middle East, be it Crimea, hacking, whatever.....

I posted it in the shout box, I've recently talked to one of those privatized defense contractors, you, WE, the people have no fuckin clue as to what really goes on around the world. The media is biased as fuck....

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909640
03/28/17 01:40 PM
03/28/17 01:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
gets, we need to know more, and we need an select committee, with an independent prosecuter.

Binnie,
Nunes is making a mockery of the "investigative process". I wonder what kind of dirt they have on him?

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: CabriniGreen] #909643
03/28/17 01:56 PM
03/28/17 01:56 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@ gets

Check the video link I posted in the shout box,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154668728925628&id=211482380627

Tell me if Putin seems like a maniac to you?

Cabrini,
Thanks. I don't do facebook so the video wouldn't play, but I looked at the date and found a 12 minute version of the video on youtube.....translated by the poster and the comment section suggests it was an accurate translation.

I will comment after I watch it, but I'm consistent in saying that it is natural for leaders to act in the best interest of THEIR countries. If those interests conflict with the interests of American govt. and/or big business...then the media coverage of that foreign leader is going to slant a certain way.

Having said that, I'm from the old school when the U.S.S.R. existed, I've known people from there and from their mouths..the way the media portrayed that regime wasn't far from the truth. Putin is old school KGB from THAT time , so....I keep all that in mind when I read the news.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909706
03/29/17 01:44 AM
03/29/17 01:44 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
when the head FBI guy met the head of the doj on a plane what was that about? I think we have to know what they really talked about. We need a special prosecutor for that one.

We need to know what was our ambassordor really doing in Benghazi when he was killed. We also need to know why no one tried to rescue him in all those hours when they were under siege.

We need to know what the head of the IRS were investigating republicans donors during obama reign as president.

We need to know why democrats love illegal aliens other then just getting their votes. We need a recount of Hillary's votes in California the total keeps getting higher and higher.

We need to know etc etc etc etc etc

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909707
03/29/17 01:50 AM
03/29/17 01:50 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
We need to know how much our members donated to Hillary and to trump. Who wants to start that? I am guessing nothing to 20 thousand those are the two choices. Talk is cheap it always comes down to money.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: getthesenets] #909771
03/29/17 11:41 PM
03/29/17 11:41 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Binnie,
Nunes is making a mockery of the "investigative process". I wonder what kind of dirt they have on him?

gets, senate now getting involved in the investigation, bypassing house, going to call many witneses, pay close attention to sally yates, as she could involve white house in obstruction

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909816
03/30/17 10:01 PM
03/30/17 10:01 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Binnie,

thanks, I will pay attention to Yates.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Flynn wants to testify but wants immunity...er uh... he wants protection against " unfair prosecution"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn-idUSKBN1713AG

Quote:
Donald Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, has offered to testify before congressional committees probing potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia but wants protection against "unfair prosecution," his lawyer said on Thursday.

"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit," said a statement from Flynn's lawyer, Robert Kelner.

Testimony from Flynn could help shed light on the conversations he had with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergei Kisylak last year when he was the national security adviser for Trump's presidential campaign.

Kelner said discussions had taken place about Flynn's availability to testify with officials of the intelligence committees of both the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives. Both committees are investigating allegations of Russian meddling in the U.S. election campaign last year as well as possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russians.

Flynn was forced to resign as Trump's national security adviser in February for failing to disclose talks with the Russian ambassador before Trump took office about U.S. sanctions on Moscow and misleading Vice President Mike Pence about the conversations.

Questions remain about the scope of the discussions and what other contacts took place between other Trump advisers with the Russians. Earlier this week, the White House disclosed that Trump's son-in-law and White House senior adviser, Jared Kushner, met executives of Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank, or VEB, in December.

U.S. intelligence agencies have said Russia hacked emails of senior Democrats and orchestrated the release of embarrassing information in a bid to tip the presidential election in favor of Trump, whose views were seen as more in line with the Moscow's.

Russia has denied the allegations. Trump has dismissed suggestions of links with Moscow as Democratic sour grapes for losing the election.

'WITCH HUNT ENVIRONMENT'

The Wall Street Journal, citing officials with knowledge of the matter, reported on Thursday that Flynn had sought immunity from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the House and Senate intelligence panels in exchange for his testimony. The newspaper said he had so far found no takers.
Also In Politics

Republican disarray deepens as Trump attacks rebel conservatives
Senate kills family-planning rule; Pence breaks tie

The House denied the Journal report. "Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to HPSCI in exchange for immunity," committee spokesman Jack Langer said in a statement.

The FBI declined to comment. The Senate committee did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Kelner's statement did not mention the FBI.

He said Flynn "is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated."

Kelner said Flynn would not "submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution."Independent Senator Angus King, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN he could not confirm the Journal report, but "if that turns out to be the case, that's a significant development I believe because it indicates that he has something important to say.”

(Reporting by Eric Beech; Additional reporting by Mark Hosenball; Editing by Grant McCool and Peter Cooney)

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909820
03/30/17 11:00 PM
03/30/17 11:00 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."-Michael Flynn, September 2016

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909828
03/31/17 05:48 AM
03/31/17 05:48 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There will be investigations in both houses the senate and the house. The only charge with legs are the one where trumps place was bugged. His name was given to old administration official from the obama reign. That is a felony they will go to jail for that one. I am looking forward to it. It's going to be fun to see obama people go to jail. Maybe one will get immunity to give up obama. Then obama might end up in a cell. If Hillary was part of that she might join him. They will make a nice couple. No pardons for them.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #909829
03/31/17 05:57 AM
03/31/17 05:57 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Will someone explain to me why people in that 60s were picketing against trump replacing obama care. Aren't those people who are on social security on Medicare and have some kind of supplement health care plane. So again they would not be on obama care to begin with.

Also who has a 26 yr old kid still living at home. So they are on their parents health care plan. If they do my advice throw them out they should not be home with mommy and daddy. I bet they get laid a lot. Girl says is that your house when seeing it for the first time. Then if he tells the truth she laughs and goes home. Then he like in The Godfather is left with his dick in his own hands. smile

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Footreads] #909989
04/02/17 10:37 PM
04/02/17 10:37 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Cabrini,

I watched the vid and read the transcripts.
Seems like Trump and Putin are on the same page.

This is the full video but Putin topic is covered from 2:11 to 3:00

OReilly changed subjects with the quickness after that.

I expressed some thoughts similar to what President Trump said on camera to Oreilly and a guy here basically told me "why don't you leave America if you're think we're capable of such atrocities?" Weird seeing the sitting President owning up to American directed atrocities and assassinations.He kept it real, and echoed some of what Putin has been saying.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910085
04/04/17 08:13 PM
04/04/17 08:13 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Emily Latella: "What's all this fuss about Russian ties? What's wrong with American ties? Don't we have enough problems with Russia? Why not just buy American ties. Why so much trouble over Russian ties?"

Jane: Emily.

Emily Latella: "I just don't think ..."

Jane: "Emily. It's not neckties they're talking about like men wear around their necks. It's relationships they're talking about. Not neckties.

Emily Latella: Oh. Neckties? Nevermind.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: helenwheels] #910105
04/05/17 09:36 AM
04/05/17 09:36 AM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
Funny how in the US fake news now means 'Shit I don't agree with or don't want to know about'.

This is eventually going to be a bigger story than most people realize, because most of the US media writes for a 5th grade level, and the details aren't readily understandable to that type of reader....but it's definitely humming along. And it's gone way past Manafort.

Watergate took 2 entire years to unfold in full from the break in to the resignation, and the timespan was about the same for both Iran Contra and Teapot Dome. People forget things like that in this era of instant everything.

Could not agree more. Further evidence of Trump's hypocrisy is when he called the NY Times last week to blame Democrats for the failed health care bill. rolleyes

Now that major sponsors have been cancelling with Bill O'Reilly, it will be interesting to see how much Trump cites Fox News. Although I think he gets most of his information from Hannity and Alex Jones.

If proof surfaces that Trump and his team have Russian ties and maniupulated the election, Trump and anyone else involved should be executed for treason. Richard Nixon for years campaigned on a rabid anti-Communist platform. Nixon must be rolling over in his grave to see this incomptent Trump bastardizing the Republican party all in the name of greed.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910153
04/06/17 10:22 AM
04/06/17 10:22 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Devin Nunes steps aside from House intelligence committee's Russia inquiry

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/a...-ethics-inquiry

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: helenwheels] #910156
04/06/17 11:05 AM
04/06/17 11:05 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Devin Nunes steps aside from House intelligence committee's Russia inquiry

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/a...-ethics-inquiry

Helen,

thanks. For a "fake story".....there sure are a lot of real circumstances and twists and turns.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910157
04/06/17 11:15 AM
04/06/17 11:15 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
It's getting better:

US deports member of Russian spy ring linked to Trump aide Carter Page

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/us-depo...de-carter-page/

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull