GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (3 invisible), 284 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,608
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: merlino] #909262
03/23/17 09:38 AM
03/23/17 09:38 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
I have my doubts Narducci is involved with the Philly family anymore, same with Pungitore and a few the other guys released the last few years. I could be totally wrong though. The faces I see on the street are Lance, Georgie Boy, and Dom Grande. I think the Scarfo guys are too well off to screw around with the Merlino guys.

Another thing that always baffled me want the rumour the Gong brothers were the ones who hit Long John. I can't see Ligambi, a level headed guy using those two to do a hit. The one brother, the living one see some to be solid, I heard he is doing well for himself up in NYC. The want who got clipped seemed like a loose cannon, a buffoon, not someone Ligambi would use to take out a big fish like Long John.

then you have niccodemo and grande on their screw up

Obviously I don't know who did the Long John hit. Ligambi seems like a level headed guy, so I would be surprised he used the Gong boys, with the deceased one being a loose canon. Then killing one of them you have to hope the other doesn't become a rat. A lot of guys were in prison at that time, so it lessens the possible suspects. Maybe we find out one day, bit wouldn't hold my breath.

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: GerryLang] #909266
03/23/17 10:36 AM
03/23/17 10:36 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
I have my doubts Narducci is involved with the Philly family anymore, same with Pungitore and a few the other guys released the last few years. I could be totally wrong though. The faces I see on the street are Lance, Georgie Boy, and Dom Grande. I think the Scarfo guys are too well off to screw around with the Merlino guys.

Another thing that always baffled me want the rumour the Gong brothers were the ones who hit Long John. I can't see Ligambi, a level headed guy using those two to do a hit. The one brother, the living one see some to be solid, I heard he is doing well for himself up in NYC. The want who got clipped seemed like a loose cannon, a buffoon, not someone Ligambi would use to take out a big fish like Long John.

Obviously I don't know who did the Long John hit. Ligambi seems like a level headed guy, so I would be surprised he used the Gong boys, with the deceased one being a loose canon. Then killing one of them you have to hope the other doesn't become a rat. A lot of guys were in prison at that time, so it lessens the possible suspects. Maybe we find out one day, bit wouldn't hold my breath.

There is a ton of legit money to be made in philly esp with east passyunk being revitalized and west washington ave towards the schukyhill, then you have all that construction in center city and old town near the delaware, point is with hooks in the union and legit money involved with all levels of the construction industry, this could be a huge money making time for the people in the philly family, where they can stay away from the street crimes that get them in prison for 20 years, aside from the bookmaking that is a big money maker but the feds have a tough time getting a degenerate to trace a costa rican acct all the way back to 11th and jackson....the people who run the city are getting paid so i am guessing the s philly guys are too with the construction boom

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: merlino] #909271
03/23/17 11:35 AM
03/23/17 11:35 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss

There is a ton of legit money to be made in philly esp with east passyunk being revitalized and west washington ave towards the schukyhill, then you have all that construction in center city and old town near the delaware, point is with hooks in the union and legit money involved with all levels of the construction industry, this could be a huge money making time for the people in the philly family, where they can stay away from the street crimes that get them in prison for 20 years, aside from the bookmaking that is a big money maker but the feds have a tough time getting a degenerate to trace a costa rican acct all the way back to 11th and jackson....the people who run the city are getting paid so i am guessing the s philly guys are too with the construction boom

I'm born raised and still live in South Philly. I don't have any inside info, but I doubt guys like the Narducci's or Punges are too deep in life because they have money. They got legitimate ways to make money. There are other guys involved in the life because that's all they got, they don't know how to make a legitimate buck. I doubt they are involved in any construction the exception being flipping houses here and there. I believe Niccodemo had a nice realestate portfolio before he went down. Stevie Snitch does some flipping, but it has to be for someone as he's a brokester. There is money our there and always will be, the problem is the people with money aren't betting games and shit like that, it's the squares with money. The average street guy had more money 20 years ago then he does now.

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909274
03/23/17 11:58 AM
03/23/17 11:58 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

These guys are probaly doing all types of money laundering lying on bank loan applications. Cash structuring crime shit. Taking dirty money making it appear legit.

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909275
03/23/17 12:30 PM
03/23/17 12:30 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
It's all most impossible to be a x gangster and become legit Phil and Pung are masters of the game !

You are right on one thing you will not see them on the street like George totally different type of gangster.

Don't think for one minute that nothing is going on , there are slow times and there are times they are making moves.

But there is big money out there to be made and it's in the almost legitimate world where the boys you are speaking of live!!!

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909278
03/23/17 12:57 PM
03/23/17 12:57 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
I mean if madoff etc, can "legally" have a hedge fund and grab 50 million I'm sure these guys are attached to companies in philly that are siphoning off cash in the almost legit world like you said

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909292
03/23/17 03:26 PM
03/23/17 03:26 PM
S
Southphilly4ever Offline
Made Member
Southphilly4ever  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted By: gencoliveoil
Borgesi crew got his brother, David salvo, n who else.

I'm not so sure if Salvo is in the mix and his brother, who is always out downtown, usually has the same crew of guys around him that I don't even think are from South Philly or involved.

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: Serpiente] #909322
03/23/17 11:17 PM
03/23/17 11:17 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Serp...or anyone...the way things are portrayed , do u feel Phil and pung stand on same side of the fence?

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909324
03/23/17 11:33 PM
03/23/17 11:33 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
I think Pung probably kicks up something and is "cool" with the Merlino guys and works with the Admin. When the wives and sons/daughters are all cool with each other then that usually means the men are good too or at least amicable, which they are (Joe Pung's niece/Ralph's daughter dates Chang's nephew/Frank DePasquale's son for instance... And she's a dime too btw). I don't think he wants any trouble and just wants to be able to do his thing without getting hassled. I think Phil Narducci is less pragmatic than Joe Pung and has a bigger chip on his shoulder amongst other things. He'd rather not earn to full capacity if it meant kicking up or working with Merlino. He probably has a decent amount of money already so he can get away with acting like that because he's not desperate. Back to Joe Pung, I further my point because of how he acted with Joe Grande in the can which was in the Fizzini detention memo (read it if you haven't- lots of good info). You have to remember that while Joe Pung doesn't want heat and most likely wouldn't go around shooting for Merlino at the drop of a dime just to risk going back to the can after re-establishing himself out here, he is still political and knows LCN politics. People said even Joe Pung was talking in Scarfo's ear on Del Giorno before he was brought down as well as on Chuckie before he was brought down. He killed his boy Salvie. He gets it and will make moves as necessary to maintain his position and ability to maintain good standing, which is what you saw in that whole beef with Joe Grande where he went to Ligambi for permission to have Joe Grande killed when they got out. Quite frankly that's why I think Grande is really with the North Jersey guys right now... To keep him away from Pung and avoid any incidents. These guys don't want a war and they're gonna do whatever they can to avoid it. Hence why Pung said fine I'll go along with Uncle Joe and the party line (he literally said he backed Ligambi and that Joe Grande was still behind Scarfo) and Phil was like nope I don't want any parts of it leave me alone and I'll leave you alone and wont make any moves for the top spot (that could change once Merlino gets locked up eventually though). Phils already proven himself though he isn't looking to have a shooting war 3-4 years out of the can and recently married. He's playing it smart too cuz he's making a powerful point while knowing that Merlino and most of his guys will eventually go away for good (odds are sooner than later), which he can then make a move for one of the top spots without shooting a single bullet and using his rep and backing solely.

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 03/23/17 11:43 PM.
Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909325
03/23/17 11:46 PM
03/23/17 11:46 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Thanks phl.... great info..I tend to agree, although I do tend to think Phil and the Merlino guys are a little more amicable then most think

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909326
03/23/17 11:57 PM
03/23/17 11:57 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Totally agree Biggie, but I would say Phil isn't a Capo under Merlino kicking up. Just don't think he'd do it. Friendly/Amicable/Not causing problems- yes definitely.

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 03/23/17 11:58 PM.
Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909329
03/24/17 07:29 AM
03/24/17 07:29 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
PHL_MOB

Good stuff and you are thinking right and Skinny is thinking the same thing and trying to keep them close with Faffy now possibly throwing a wrench into the whole thing and tipping it over to the now old guys .

This is if Skinny goes away but one way or another the feds want him gone so this is inevitable .

One more thing if anything was to happen it would not be hard to get Georgie to come to the dark side ???

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/24/17 07:31 AM.

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: Serpiente] #909362
03/24/17 03:36 PM
03/24/17 03:36 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
PHL_MOB

Good stuff and you are thinking right and Skinny is thinking the same thing and trying to keep them close with Faffy now possibly throwing a wrench into the whole thing and tipping it over to the now old guys .

This is if Skinny goes away but one way or another the feds want him gone so this is inevitable .

One more thing if anything was to happen it would not be hard to get Georgie to come to the dark side ???
Do u anticipate that "wrench" being thrown Serp??

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: gencoliveoil] #909369
03/24/17 04:56 PM
03/24/17 04:56 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Great post, PHL_Mob.

Re: New Philly Street Boss ? [Re: hoodlum] #909371
03/24/17 05:13 PM
03/24/17 05:13 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
PHL_MOB

Do u anticipate that "wrench" being thrown Serp??

Not with that case falling apart , Skinny has known about this case all the way back when Eddie Jacobs went down to see him ... the is a picture of them smoking a cigar and I think that's the first time Skinny herd there was a informant and he was caught on wire.

He thought he was done and going away for a long time and from what I hear started making things right from Georgie to Lance to the old Scarfo guys .

Now the case my fall apart so who knows .

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull