GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 233 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,386
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Crea Sr,Matty Maddonna and Crea Jr to be indicted [Re: Louiebynochi] #908467
03/11/17 04:09 PM
03/11/17 04:09 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Moe, DB's first response pretty much summed up the answer to your question regarding misinfo. It amounts to PB not putting people out there and GV trying to make it seem like he was out there himself. No need to drag it out regardless.

Anyway, I wonder what they'll be charging Crea Sr with as he seems to be very low key and I know he has a lot of legit income. If he's not charged with the Meldish murder I can only assume they've had an informant around for a while.

Last edited by RollinBones; 03/11/17 04:28 PM.
Re: Crea Sr,Matty Maddonna and Crea Jr to be indicted [Re: Louiebynochi] #908468
03/11/17 04:17 PM
03/11/17 04:17 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Don't get me wrong, Pizzaboy was a very good poster. I just think he was a homer when it came to the Luchese's Bronx crew. He always made it out like they were a short time away from killing off Vic, Gaspipe, and the Brooklyn crew, but they had ample time when all were on the street but didn't do nothing.

Re: Crea Sr,Matty Maddonna and Crea Jr to be indicted [Re: CabriniGreen] #908477
03/11/17 08:30 PM
03/11/17 08:30 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@Dante

That's actually a good article by Scott there. Madonna was close to Larca, who has or had Bellomo's ear. With these families being close already, and his pedigree, funny. I know it's cliche at this point, but you got your white collar Crea, and blue collar Madonna, both equally respected in their specialties. Must be a good team....

If Crea dodges the murder indictment, the thing is, will his son skate too? I gotta read the thing, lol

This makes me wonder, yet again, does anyone know who supplied Amuso?
Did he and Casso, pick up after Madonna was off the street?

A year after Madonna was busted, Amuso and Casso were arrested in connection with a drug smuggling ring out of Thailand.

http://www.nytimes.com/1977/05/31/archiv...-ring.html?_r=0

Last edited by MightyDR; 03/11/17 08:32 PM.
Re: Crea Sr,Matty Maddonna and Crea Jr to be indicted [Re: MightyDR] #908489
03/12/17 03:37 AM
03/12/17 03:37 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MightyDR
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@Dante

That's actually a good article by Scott there. Madonna was close to Larca, who has or had Bellomo's ear. With these families being close already, and his pedigree, funny. I know it's cliche at this point, but you got your white collar Crea, and blue collar Madonna, both equally respected in their specialties. Must be a good team....

If Crea dodges the murder indictment, the thing is, will his son skate too? I gotta read the thing, lol

This makes me wonder, yet again, does anyone know who supplied Amuso?
Did he and Casso, pick up after Madonna was off the street?

A year after Madonna was busted, Amuso and Casso were arrested in connection with a drug smuggling ring out of Thailand.

http://www.nytimes.com/1977/05/31/archiv...-ring.html?_r=0

I remember Amuse was arrested in the 70's at one of the NY airports bringing in heroin from Thailand. He didn't get much time for itn

Re: Crea Sr,Matty Maddonna and Crea Jr to be indicted [Re: GerryLang] #908615
03/13/17 11:57 PM
03/13/17 11:57 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Don't get me wrong, Pizzaboy was a very good poster. I just think he was a homer when it came to the Luchese's Bronx crew. He always made it out like they were a short time away from killing off Vic, Gaspipe, and the Brooklyn crew, but they had ample time when all were on the street but didn't do nothing.

Gerry i think you make a good point about PB..i loved his posts but to me it was clear he was def misleading and or holding back on all things mafia in the Bronx... I remember he let it slip that Stevie Crea held court at a candy shop in Tuckahoe distinctly as one time he had to go back and censor himself.. but based on what I read id venture a guess that Stevie is the boss... i mean Matty may have the years and clout with doin alotta time in jail, but Stevie has had long standing union/construction ties and based on past indictments and articles hes by far the biggest earner and most connected Lucchese... to me idc what anyone says hes the boss on the street, Vic ain't sending messages from Allenwood directing Stevie what construction bids to award, who to clip and I doubt he has any say on who gets their button... just my opinion again

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull