GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 191 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,043
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Alfa Romeo] #904266
01/09/17 06:22 PM
01/09/17 06:22 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
US election hacking: Putin 'sought to help' Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38538002

Read a part of the report nothing new really we all knew Russia was supporting Trump don't know what the hype about this report was about to be honest

It seems like the hype was that in the history of the cold war between the USA and Russia, attempting to tamper with domestic elections is seen as a new low. That's why the 35 ambassadors from Putin's Russia were expelled.

my point was did we really need the report to tell us that when everyone knew about the hacking only person who was denying it was Trump

Also US tamper with domestic nations all the time couple years ago came out you guys were bugging EU politicians like Merkel organizing coups in Egypt l you guys in the US crying about it to me this is hilarious you guys are such hypocrites

expelling 35 ambassadors scary stuff lol don't see the point of that at all what did the ambassadors do to deserve that they dident hack the US I don't see what it achieves just makes it harder to communicate with Russia isent that having a negative effect on relations but that's what you guys want though obsessed. I am no Russia fan believe me they are bad but the US is just as if not worse than Russia at least Russia don't pretend to be good people US has to have this image that they are trying to make the world better probably to satisfy you guys keep public opinion Putin doesn't need to be a good person he can do what he wants he just rigs the elections

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904321
01/10/17 08:53 PM
01/10/17 08:53 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Monster Dylan Roof sentenced to death, if hell exist I hope he goes there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...ticle-1.2942967

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #904332
01/11/17 01:48 AM
01/11/17 01:48 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Read a part of the report nothing new really we all knew Russia was supporting Trump don't know what the hype about this report was about to be honest

It seems like the hype was that in the history of the cold war between the USA and Russia, attempting to tamper with domestic elections is seen as a new low. That's why the 35 ambassadors from Putin's Russia were expelled.

my point was did we really need the report to tell us that when everyone knew about the hacking only person who was denying it was Trump

Also US tamper with domestic nations all the time couple years ago came out you guys were bugging EU politicians like Merkel organizing coups in Egypt l you guys in the US crying about it to me this is hilarious you guys are such hypocrites

expelling 35 ambassadors scary stuff lol don't see the point of that at all what did the ambassadors do to deserve that they dident hack the US I don't see what it achieves just makes it harder to communicate with Russia isent that having a negative effect on relations but that's what you guys want though obsessed. I am no Russia fan believe me they are bad but the US is just as if not worse than Russia at least Russia don't pretend to be good people US has to have this image that they are trying to make the world better probably to satisfy you guys keep public opinion Putin doesn't need to be a good person he can do what he wants he just rigs the elections

You make good points, but let's unconfuse two separate issues:

One is the US (or rather the CIA and others) tampering with governments and elections around the world,

The other is the US and Russia interfering or not interfering in each others elections and governments.

Two separate things.

Historically there has always been a tit for tat. Unfortunately Russia sees itself as America's counterbalance, it's equal. It isn't, not even militarily. But they behave as such.

What it seems like is that in the history of the cold war we just never tampered with the electoral process or government of the other side. Now Russia has crossed a line. You can't have diplomatic relations (negotiation) with someone who is trying to undermine your sovereignty. Negotiations only occur between sovereigns. So the diplomats had to go.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Alfa Romeo] #904373
01/11/17 07:04 PM
01/11/17 07:04 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

You make good points, but let's unconfuse two separate issues:

One is the US (or rather the CIA and others) tampering with governments and elections around the world,

The other is the US and Russia interfering or not interfering in each others elections and governments.

Two separate things.

Historically there has always been a tit for tat. Unfortunately Russia sees itself as America's counterbalance, it's equal. It isn't, not even militarily. But they behave as such.

What it seems like is that in the history of the cold war we just never tampered with the electoral process or government of the other side. Now Russia has crossed a line. You can't have diplomatic relations (negotiation) with someone who is trying to undermine your sovereignty. Negotiations only occur between sovereigns. So the diplomats had to go.

agree partly on Russia I think a lot of people misunderstand them Russia is not a zuperpower they are a country with real economic difficulities and poverty now I am not saying they are a weak country in the world Syria and Crimeria has shown they are still able to show force

but its all pretend they know they are not a superpower they spend all of this money on bombing Syria when its economy fails a lot of people don't understand it. A lot of Russian people grew up in the Soviet Union back when they really were a superpower and a equal to the US over night that ended for a lot of them that's hard to stomach so all of this Syria Turkey Ukraine its Putin keeping his people happy they don't mind if there economy fails as long as Russia is strong in the world they want to be involved they hate the fact they are being left out that they are not a superpower. I know the elections are rigged in Russia but Putin does have massive support he is not a dictator who everyone hates

US never tampered with Russian government lol come on they both do it to each other regularly remember those protest back in 2011 in Russia US were there encouraging and provoking it. What Russia done was disgusting I agree but is expelling diplomats really necessary the US will need to communicate with Russia again in the future whenever you guys like it or not apparently there is already evidence of cooperation in fighting ISIS in Syria you guys really want to hurt them put hard sanctions on Russia US and EU could destroy Russia economically but they would never do it would hurt US and EU badly in process so negotiation is the only way forward there wont ever be a military confrontation its not 1962 anymore

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904382
01/11/17 09:12 PM
01/11/17 09:12 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Maybe people aren't aware of this, but the U.S. under President Woodrow Wilson sent a Navy force to Siberia in the early USSR in 1917.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904390
01/12/17 01:08 AM
01/12/17 01:08 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Trump had a press conference. He shut out CNN. Like obama shut out Fox when he got in. But Trump did it better.

It was great.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904504
01/13/17 10:57 AM
01/13/17 10:57 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@footreads

praising Russia for tampering in the election is treasonous, u do realize that right?

trump acts like a whiny five yr old girl

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904527
01/13/17 04:54 PM
01/13/17 04:54 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
hey I am afraid of what trump my do. Remember once he gets his hands on the codes he might fire nukes at Russia that is what hillaries flunkies said about trump.

So Russia wanted trump as president?

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904529
01/13/17 04:55 PM
01/13/17 04:55 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
5 yr old girls don't fire nukes unlike tough girl Hillary.

The new Secretary of State that you don't want has putin by the balls. If they confirm him. They are going broke.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904530
01/13/17 05:00 PM
01/13/17 05:00 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Tampering In the election? Did they hack the voting computers and give Trump extra votes?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: SoCalGangs] #904553
01/13/17 09:13 PM
01/13/17 09:13 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
http://abc7chicago.com/news/evanston-pol...arrest/1700756/

EVANSTON, Ill. --
Police thought Northwestern doctoral student Lawrence Crosby was driving a stolen car, but it turned out that car belonged to him.

The video from October 2015 showed Evanston Police pulling over a car they believe is stolen. The 25-year-old graduate student got out of the car, put his hands up in the air and was thrown to the ground by officers.

The doctoral student, Lawrence Crosby, has filed a lawsuit against the city of Evanston and four officers for damages.

He claims police used excessive force and had no reason to arrest him as he was driving his own car.

Evanston Police refused ABC 7's request for an interview on Friday.

On Wednesday, Evanston police released dashboard video recordings of officers arresting Lawrence Crosby. The video also included audio of the call made to a 911 dispatcher reporting a man stealing a car, and audio recorded by Crosby's own dash-mounted camera inside his vehicle.

Crosby was stopped, while driving his own car, in the 1500 block of Ridge Avenue in Evanston about 7 p.m. Oct. 5, 2015, according to the lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court last October.

In the video, a woman calls police to report an African American man in a hoodie who looked like he was breaking into a car at Sherman Avenue and Seward Street in Evanston. She tells the dispatcher the man was standing by the car with a long bar in his hands, and looked like he was trying to pry open the door.

The caller later says the man has gotten into the vehicle.

"Still sitting there in the car?" said the 911 dispatcher.

"Yeah. I don't know if I'm like racial profiling... I feel bad," said the 911 caller.

"Did you see him jimmy the door open or do anything?" said the 911 dispatcher.

"He had a bar in his hand, and it looked like he was jimmying the door open," said the 911 caller.

Crosby's attorney, Tim Touhy, said his client left his apartment in Evanston, fixed a piece of loose molding on his car, and was driving to Northwestern University-where he was pursuing a doctorate in engineering-when he was pulled over.

Shortly after the woman worried she was racially profiling, Crosby can be heard saying he's concerned that the woman thinks he was trying to steal the car, and says a black man can't fix his car at night without someone thinking he's stealing it.
When Crosby drove away, the woman followed him in her own vehicle and continued to report his location to police, who pulled Crosby over a short time later.

Once his car is stopped, Crosby gets out of the vehicle with his hands in the air and tells officers he owns the car. The officers shout at Crosby, approach him with guns drawn, and pull him to the ground. They place him in handcuffs as he continues to tell them that he owns the car and has documentation for it.

Later, when officers learned that Crosby was the registered owner of the car and had a valid license, they decided to charge him with disobeying a police officer and resisting arrest, Touhy said in a statement. Crosby was acquitted of the charges on March 9, 2016, in Cook County Circuit Court.

The five-count suit accuses the officers of malicious prosecution, battery and use of force, failure to prevent battery and use of force, vicarious liability and conspiracy. It names the City of Evanston and four police officers as defendants. Crosby is seeking damages in excess of $50,000.

Evanston police spokesman Cmdr. Joseph Dugan said he could not comment on the video because of the pending lawsuit against the city.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #904598
01/14/17 01:46 PM
01/14/17 01:46 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Gets,

You know you can't D.W.B lol

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904667
01/15/17 12:54 PM
01/15/17 12:54 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Israel-Palestinian conflict: France holds world summit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38608990

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #904673
01/15/17 02:19 PM
01/15/17 02:19 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Israel-Palestinian conflict: France holds world summit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38608990

What's the point?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #904826
01/17/17 02:08 PM
01/17/17 02:08 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Golf club refuses Obama, member resigns

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Dem...p-debate-478737

smile

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: BlackFamily] #904828
01/17/17 02:16 PM
01/17/17 02:16 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Gets,

Indeed. There's a longer version of the video that the PD of that town released.....threy are minutes of footage where the video "vanishes". I thought tampering with law enforcement dashcams was a crime.

When they saw the Northwestern student ID, they REALLY got angry and beat him harder.... smile

Some people are just not cut out to be cops and should be doing something else.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #904835
01/17/17 03:26 PM
01/17/17 03:26 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Gets,

Indeed. There's a longer version of the video that the PD of that town released.....they are minutes on there where the video "vanishes". I thought tampering with law enforcement dashcams was a crime.

When they saw the Northwestern student ID, they REALLY got angry and beat him harder.... smile

Some people are just not cut out to be cops and should be doing something else.

most cops are cowards

what they really did to that brother is get him a good pay day.

Last edited by cookcounty; 01/17/17 03:26 PM.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904839
01/17/17 04:04 PM
01/17/17 04:04 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I don't think it's fair to say that most cops are cowards. Just a few cops who are bullies or corrupt can cause a lot of damage and they tarnish the reputation of the good ones.

Interesting story: I'm an admin for a Facebook group that has thousands of members. The other day another admin had to get rid of a member who was causing trouble and making threats. After threatening the other admin he banned him. Then the guy made a threat on his personal account, so he had to block him there. He said he was a cop.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #904841
01/17/17 05:10 PM
01/17/17 05:10 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

Individual townships and cities have to hold these cops accountable for their actions though. Can't leave it up to fellow cops to speak out/report bad cops.

Some professions have rules that if broken can lead to person losing license, certification, etc. Cops seem to be able to get away with murder....literally and figuratively. Fact that administrations across the country don't put measures in place to root out and remove bad cops is why these types of events will continue to happen.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904888
01/18/17 12:14 PM
01/18/17 12:14 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@faithful

actually alot of cops were bullied at some point n high-school and now they're big and bad with a vest, 2 guns, a tavern, shotgun in the car, pepper spray, a Billy club and radio mic to call for help

cops break more laws than the average citizen, and the cops that don't snitch on other cops are just as bad as the heinous cop they're protecting

Last edited by cookcounty; 01/18/17 12:16 PM.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904929
01/18/17 08:32 PM
01/18/17 08:32 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
@getthesenets

Absolutely cops have to be held accountable. Part of the problem is that lawmakers create laws that permit bad cops to slide. There's also a professional courtesy in the court system where cops automatically are given a higher level of credibility than anyone else. Then there are the police unions that protect their members and put up walls against prosecutions. I think this country made a big mistake when it allowed government employees to be unionized. It's created a bigger burden on taxpayers and decreased accountability. Look at the pedophile teachers in New York and you can't get rid of them.

The general public likes to give officers the extra benefit of the doubt since they put themselves into harm's way. If there's a shooting, while everyone else is running away, they're running toward it. Likewise, when the most hardcore anti-police agitator becomes a crime victim he or she goes to the police.

So there has to be a balance. Having a bodycam I think is a step in the right direction to hold cops accountable. Yes, they can turn them off, but more and more there will be penalties for doing so. On the other hand, there are privacy rules. Cops are allowed to turn them off when they use the bathroom, for example.

We have to recognized as well that there are plenty of non-police who get away with murder. Put in more libertarian-leaning judges who tend to judge all equally. Judge Aaron Persky, the liberal/left-wing judge in the Stanford rape case, is a perfect example of why we don't need more judges like him.

@cookcounty

I think the claim that "cops break more laws than the average citizen" needs some evidence. How do you know that?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #904946
01/18/17 10:18 PM
01/18/17 10:18 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
gets........ I thought it was remarkable when the man said to the cops, "I'm protected under the fifth amendment" the cop responded "that doesn't apply here" ????????? do the cops even know the constitution? why would it not apply? very easy answer, they are not held accountable for their actions, therefore the constitution is null, and void. WE ARE A POLICE STATE!!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Binnie_Coll] #904954
01/18/17 10:51 PM
01/18/17 10:51 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
gets........ I thought it was remarkable when the man said to the cops, "I'm protected under the fifth amendment" the cop responded "that doesn't apply here" ????????? do the cops even know the constitution? why would it not apply? very easy answer, they are not held accountable for their actions, therefore the constitution is null, and void. WE ARE A POLICE STATE!!

you would be surprised how few cops know about the constitution.

personally i'm in agreement with Cook and Gets, cops have always looked the other way for each other and will continue to do so until there are independent review boards with the power to actually make them pay. i also believe that when the cops lose a lawsuit that money should come from their union, not which ever city they work for.

there's an old case in Boston where an officer in plainclothes responding to an incident was mistaken for a suspect and beaten brutally, and even he faced intimidation from the department. if that's how they treat their own, you know a civilian, especially a poor civilian, doesn't stand a chance.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: RollinBones] #904964
01/19/17 01:16 AM
01/19/17 01:16 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

you would be surprised how few cops know about the constitution.

personally i'm in agreement with Cook and Gets, cops have always looked the other way for each other and will continue to do so until there are independent review boards with the power to actually make them pay. i also believe that when the cops lose a lawsuit that money should come from their union, not which ever city they work for.

there's an old case in Boston where an officer in plainclothes responding to an incident was mistaken for a suspect and beaten brutally, and even he faced intimidation from the department. if that's how they treat their own, you know a civilian, especially a poor civilian, doesn't stand a chance.

good post, yes if they lose a law suit let their union pay for it, good thinking. cities are paying out millions to pay for police abuses. and no civilian stands a chance where ever they are, something must be done to enforce the U.S. constitution.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Binnie_Coll] #904996
01/19/17 01:21 PM
01/19/17 01:21 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@F1,

Yes, non cops get away with heinous stuff everyday and the Stanford case is a good example, but because cops have judge/jury/executioner rights over citizens, they must be held to a higher standard

@Cook,
There are cops who fit that description. In fact there are several threads on the forum where people make those comments about the pool of men who become corrections officers.
I think both are difficult jobs. I think all human beings have weaknesses & biases etc, but you have to be a professional and do the job. Some of these cops can't seem to do that.

@Binnie,
I agree with your point. Even soldiers in active wars have rules they have to follow...against their enemy combatants. They can be brought up on charges for not following those rules. American police officers can violate the basic rights of their FELLOW Americans and sometimes kill them and either don't get charged or get off.
I think one of the strategic errors by many of those fighting against police brutality is that they don't bring up the point about the rights AMERICANS have that law enforcement violates every day on camera. People seeing regular law abiding people being mistreated by cops should be offended as Americans.

@Rollin,
I think I know the case you're talking about. Undercover Black cop got shot in the subway years ago in NYC by uniformed cops.....under the same circumstances. I found it weird that in both cases, the Blue Wall of silence was used to intimidate good cops from telling the TRUTH. ....even when a fellow cop was the victim. Sounds like the "no snitching" code that criminals use to me.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905037
01/19/17 06:27 PM
01/19/17 06:27 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38682184

Gambia crisis: Senegal sends in troops to back elected leader

this could end very badly last thing we need is a war expect another increase in refugees if there is a civil war

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #905075
01/19/17 09:49 PM
01/19/17 09:49 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38682184

Gambia crisis: Senegal sends in troops to back elected leader

this could end very badly last thing we need is a war expect another increase in refugees if there is a civil war

Some people take political stability for granted. In developed countries, eventually someone stands down in disputed elections because more important than one person winning an election is stability.

In developing countries, people would rather tear the country apart then to just step aside in a disputed election.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905094
01/20/17 03:13 AM
01/20/17 03:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
their are always civil wars all over the world in third world countries. We only would stick our noses in them if it is in our interest to do it. Even oil is not enough reason to do it any more. Trump does not think much of the United Nations so we might give money which never works and we diffidently won't take people in our country.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905095
01/20/17 03:15 AM
01/20/17 03:15 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
On the cops not knowing what the founders had in mind about the constitution heck obama did not know.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #905105
01/20/17 10:50 AM
01/20/17 10:50 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

@Rollin,
I think I know the case you're talking about. Undercover Black cop got shot in the subway years ago in NYC by uniformed cops.....under the same circumstances. I found it weird that in both cases, the Blue Wall of silence was used to intimidate good cops from telling the TRUTH. ....even when a fellow cop was the victim. Sounds like the "no snitching" code that criminals use to me.

It's absolutely the same code but I don't have to tell you about the hypocrisy there. Even as kids we always joked how the cops were the biggest gang in the city, plus when you join you get a gun and car lol. Here's the book I was referring to

https://www.amazon.com/Fence-Police-Cover-up-Bostons-Racial/dp/0060780991

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull