GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (BarrettM, dixiemafia, 2 invisible), 256 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,901
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,328
Posts1,058,712
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 78 of 92 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 91 92
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054430
03/22/23 07:42 PM
03/22/23 07:42 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

He is a godfather of the new generation, Antonio Piromalli . Invested in the role of boss by his father Giuseppe, in prison at the "41 bis" but still able to give orders, the young Antonio settles in Milan precisely at the behest of his parent. It is a strategy to be able to better take care of the numerous entrepreneurial interests, while maintaining control of the urban center of Gioia Tauro, thanks to that chain of communication which allowed him not to lose contact with the "motherland". The scion of the 'Ndrangheta della Piana family was also a character capable of interfering in private disputes and forcing members of the clan to return money and put an end to possible discussions . According to the magistrates of the Dda, Piromalli was «the undisputed director of the gang's fraudulent transfer of values ??and money laundering activities».

[Linked Image]

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054431
03/22/23 07:44 PM
03/22/23 07:44 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

He is the nephew of one of the most important and feared bosses of the 'Ndrangheta, the Supreme Pasquale Condello and according to the investigative findings he would be the new point of reference for the House of Archi. Reached by a precautionary custody order in prison as part of the Metameria investigation (later merged into the Epicentro trial), he holds the fate of the clan maintaining asphyxiated control over the economic activities of Reggio: in particular the construction and tourism sectors are under strict control also thanks to a complacent network of entrepreneurs who, according to the forces of order, would also have guaranteed contributions to the economic strengthening of the gang., thanks to investments in construction and recycling of dirty money.

[Linked Image]

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054434
03/22/23 07:48 PM
03/22/23 07:48 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

" You don't know who I am? I'm Giovanni Tegano ". These words in 2017 preceded a very heavy beating against another young man, who was solely to blame for having reproached the heir to the Archi family for driving too much speed on the seafront. This is just one of the episodes that classifies the charisma and feeling of power that Giovanni Tegano , grandson of the far more famous Giovanni Tegano involved in the Reggio mafia wars, releases on the Reggio area. Considered by the investigators as a new point of reference, the papers of the investigations and the results of the social networks revealed his role as one of the leading elements of the new recruits, the so-called " teganini The prison doors opened for him after he continued undaunted to receive people and give orders from home under house arrest.

[Linked Image]

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054437
03/22/23 07:54 PM
03/22/23 07:54 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Another exponent of the new generation of Tegano, son of Pasquale Tegano and defined by the investigators as a character with an "out of the ordinary" criminal charisma . He is a central character in the clan, with interests (emerging from the Eracle investigation) in the city's nightlife sector and in the online betting sector, as detailed in the Galassia operation. Tegano junior would have enjoyed over the years a "system of protection of his person and image, inherent in the criminal authority, which emerged in relation to the brawl at the Mahè beach, together with the violent and contemptuous aggressiveness shown on that occasion by Tegano against the personnel of the State Police who intervened. It is also famousextortion to a collaborator of justice , from whom he asked according to the investigators as much as 30 thousand euros for the "economic needs" of his father , the boss Pasquale Tegano, detained in a hard prison regime. This was "a claim that cannot be declined or reduced".

[Linked Image]

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054441
03/22/23 07:57 PM
03/22/23 07:57 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Illegitimate son of the boss "Don Paolino", in his Milanese years he became a well-known face in the jet set, a friend of influencers and footballers. Giorgio Sibio Condello De Stefano (this is his full name), known as Giorgino , was sentenced to 12 years and 8 months in the Epicentro trial. He had become famous for having had a son from the singer and showgirl Silvia Provvedi ( Le Donatella) who had nicknamed him " Malefix " during his participation in Big Brother Vip.

[Linked Image]

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054471
03/22/23 09:44 PM
03/22/23 09:44 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
The Mafia in America is a joke compared to Italy.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054495
03/23/23 06:35 AM
03/23/23 06:35 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Very nice posts Hollander! From where did u get these, is it some kind of documentary or ?

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Strax] #1054501
03/23/23 07:54 AM
03/23/23 07:54 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Strax
Very nice posts Hollander! From where did u get these, is it some kind of documentary or ?

From Mammasantissima a TV report series.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054530
03/23/23 02:12 PM
03/23/23 02:12 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Holy Mother, the repentant Villani: "Becoming a father I could not look at my daughters"
The collaborator of justice of Reggio Calabria is one of the killers who killed the carabinieri Fava and Garofalo in 1994. During a trial he asks the families of his victims for mercy and explains why he decided to leave the 'Ndrangheta

Editorial staff -February 17, 2023 11:03
[Linked Image]
by Vincenzo Imperitura –«Today I address my family members and all those who have been the target of my indignities.I don't ask for forgiveness, because asking for forgiveness is not possible….Because I haven't forgiven myself either... so I ask them to have... if they can... I kneel in front of them and ask for mercy for what I did to them».

When Consulato Villani – one of the two killers of the armed commando who executed the two carabinieri Garofalo and Fava on the A3 on 18 January 1994 – testified in the Reggio courtroom precisely in the trial which aims to demonstrate the agreement between the 'Ndrangheta and Cosa Nostra in the season of the massacres, he is a different man than he had been in the past.

The audio was played in the fifth episode of Mammasantissima – Trial of the 'Ndrangheta , aired on Tuesday 14 February on LaC TV.

A transformation that the same santista of the Lo Giudice cosca is keen to underline and which he identifies with the birth of his own daughters .«In 2010 I started collaborating because I found an inner maturity that I didn't know before - he says in the classroom - and so I embarked on the path... but it wasn't easy because unfortunately I come from a 'Ndrangheta family... I don't want to put all the responsibility to my family because I carried the other responsibilities… I say this because, becoming a father… when I got home I saw my daughters shouting at me “dad, dad, you're back ”and in that moment I started wondering, what a piece of shit have I been... and then I embarked on the path... and starting to mature I realized that I couldn't go on, I couldn't look my daughters in the face, because they had a murderer at home which caused a drama in several families».

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054552
03/24/23 01:50 AM
03/24/23 01:50 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

«The 'Ndrangheta is everyone's great mother, the Calabrian family is the most powerful in the world»
These are the statements made by a former boss of the Sacra corona united, now repentant, Salvatore Annacondia, during the interrogation made in the 'Ndrangheta massacre trial underway in Reggio Calabria.

by Francesco Altomonte March 23, 2023 1:00 pm

His name is Salvatore Annacondia . He is a former boss of the Sacra Corona Unita, a multiple murderer, former collaborator of justice and a minor figure among the pentiti heard during the 'Ndrangheta massacre trial.

They call him Manomozza , because as a boy, practicing poaching with explosives, his hand jumped off. He says mafiosos of a certain level, people like him, never lose their temper. By his own admission, he didn't scruple to assassinate in cold blood those who didn't pay off their drug debts: men, but also women . He is a minor figure, as mentioned, among the swarm of repentants reviewed in the historic 'Ndrangheta massacre trial underway in the Assize Court of Appeal in Reggio Calabria. During the hearings, however, he uttered a phrase that will remain engraved in the chronicles: " The 'Ndrangheta is the great mother of all» says Salvatore Annacondia to the assistant prosecutor Giuseppe Lombardo who is questioning him in the courtroom.

The audio containing his statements was played in the ninth episode of Mammasantissima – Process of the 'Ndrangheta . «In Campania there is the Camorra - says Annacondia - in Puglia there is the united Sacra corona, in Sicily there is the Cosa nostra…And the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta is the great mother doctor. It can be said that the Calabrian family is the most powerful in the world ».

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054696
03/25/23 04:56 PM
03/25/23 04:56 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The sentence of July 2020 was confirmed on appeal
At the trial for the 'Ndrangheta massacre, life imprisonment for Giuseppe Graviano and Rocco Santo Filippone
In recent weeks, during the indictment, the deputy prosecutor Giuseppe Lombardo had asked for a life sentence for both defendants

6.50pm Laura Aprati

Life imprisonment for Giuseppe Graviano and Rocco Santo Filippone. This is the verdict issued at the end of the closed session, which began this morning, by the Appeal Court of Assizes of Reggio Calabria at the conclusion of the ' Ndrangheta massacre trial. The first instance sentence issued by the Court of Assizes in July 2020 was therefore confirmed, also on appeal. In recent weeks, during the indictment, the deputy prosecutor Giuseppe Lombardo had asked for a life sentence for both defendants.

The Court of Assizes of Appeal of Reggio Calabria, chaired by Bruno Muscolo, after more than six hours in the Council Chamber, therefore confirmed the first instance sentence, considering Graviano and Filippone the instigators of the attacks on the carabinieri which took place between the end of 1993 and February of 1994 . In the second of the three ambushes, near Scilla (RC), the carabinieri Antonino Fava and Vincenzo Garofalo lost their lives (the perpetrators of the crime, Consolato Villani, who became a collaborator of justice, and Giuseppe Calabrò, have already been definitively convicted ). The appeal sentence, as well as the first instance sentence, therefore endorses the accusation hypothesis brought forward by the deputy prosecutor Giuseppe Lombardo and based on the thesis of a " total war" against the State as a "unitary decision of the 'Ndrangheta and Sicilian Cosa nostra" which resulted in the 1993 attacks in Rome, Florence and Milan and in the attacks on the carabinieri, with the aim of forcing the State to intervene, in particular, to make hard prison less afflictive in exchange for the cessation of the attacks.

Ten years of debates during which dozens of witnesses and repentants of the 'Ndrangheta and Cosa nostra (Spatuzza, Pennino, Virgilio, Fondacaro, Bruzzese, Villani and Calabrò) were questioned, who confirmed their statements, supported by the checks carried out by the investigators . A mosaic, the one put together by the Court Attorney General Giuseppe Lombardo, which highlighted the dangers that the republican institutions ran, above all with the murders of Aldo Moro, Piersanti Mattarella, Pio La Torre, Giovanni Falcone, Paolo Borsellino and the dozens of men and women of the police force, mercilessly mowed down.

In addition to the chief commissioner of the Dia Michelangelo Di Stefano , various collaborators of justice such as Girolamo Bruzzese and Marcello Fondacaro were heard in the hearings .

The Public Prosecution has sifted through numerous sentences issued by the Courts of Palermo, Reggio Calabria, and passed investigations by the Prosecutors of Catanzaro, Rome, Florence and Milan under the magnifying glass, thus managing to define "the unity of the Italian mafia phenomenon " , articulated essentially on the 'Ndrangheta, Cosa Nostra and Camorra, "capable of counting on thousands of affiliates, including in Europe, Australia and the Americas, which has managed to establish solid ties with professional classes willing to support its design, to recycle, to suggest solutions, to bribe and to kill in order to keep his own power unchanged".

Giuseppe Lombardo has identified the De Stefano, Piromalli and Mancuso "families" as the allies of the Corleonesi on the Calabrian side who, through contacts with Giuseppe Graviano, would have promoted the massacre project through the involvement of Rocco Santo Filippone and Giuseppe Calabrò, who was trained specifically to the use of the Beretta M12 machine gun, a rifle used in the three ambushes against the carabinieri between 1993 and 1994. The collaborator Consolato Villani highlighted that at the time of the disputed facts, "we went around ready to shootagainst the carabinieri at every opportunity, like that day on the highway, when we followed the Arma's gazelle, from the Palmi junction, almost as far as Scilla, to find the right moment to open fire".

The trial began in 2013 , following the conclusion of the investigations coordinated by the Deputy Prosecutor of the DDA of Reggio Calabria, Giuseppe Lombardo, who put together all the pieces that contributed to providing a judicial truth on the bloody episodes that took place in Calabria, "elements of a single criminal design - Giuseppe Lombardo has often underlined - within which deviated Masons, pieces of the infidel state, 'Ndrangheta and Cosa nostra, extremists of the neo-fascist right and enlisted members of the former Gladio, the armed Falange , who did not intend to give up their power, operated , questioned by the fall of the Berlin Wall and by the political vacuum created with the crisis of the so-called first Republic.

The sentence was supposed to arrive on March 10 but on that date an interception recorded by the carabinieri was acquired as part of the "Hybris" investigation in which a suspect, Francesco Adornato, revealed to another person some details about a meeting which took place in Nicotera where the Calabrian mafia families gave their willingness to Cosa Nostra to participate in the massacres.

The reasons for the sentence will be filed within 90 days.

"This sentence calls for an appeal to the Cassation. The entire defense continues to believe, even after this decision, in the innocence of Rocco Filippone. It only hopes that the delayed acquittal - because the Cassation will not be able to maintain this ruling - does not arrive too late. We have an innocent in prison and with life imprisonment, the fight will continue with greater and renewed commitment". So to AdnKronos the lawyer Guido Contestabile , defender, together with the lawyer Salvatore Staiano, of Rocco Santo Filippone.

"We are waiting to read the arguments used by the Court to confirm the first instance sentence. We will fight again. It's not over for us, the game is at stake. Honestly, unlike the first instance, where I expected something positive, this time I had no expectations." So to AdnKronos the lawyer Giuseppe Aloisio , defender of the boss of Brancaccio Giuseppe Graviano.

Last edited by Hollander; 03/25/23 04:59 PM.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054874
03/27/23 04:45 AM
03/27/23 04:45 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Anti-drug operation by the Carabinieri, ten arrests (NAMES)
Thirteen suspects. The military crushes a traffic of cocaine, hashish, marijuana and skunk

by Redaction - March 27, 2023 - 6:54
This morning, in San Vito sull'Ionio, Petrizzi and various localities in the provinces of Catanzaro and Reggio Calabria, as well as in Domodossola (VB), the Carabinieri of the Compagnia di Soverato, supported in the executive phase by those of the territorially competent Commands, carried out a 'order of precautionary measures, issued by the GIP of the Court of Catanzaro at the request of the DDA of Catanzaro, against 13 suspects, respectively, of the crimes of association aimed at drug trafficking and possession and sale of drugs such as cocaine, hashish, marijuana and the skunk type.

In particular, of the 13 suspects, 3 are subject to the precautionary custody measure in prison, 7 are the recipients of the measure of house arrest and 3 subjected to the obligation to present themselves to the judicial police.

In prison ended up:

Claudio Castanò, 34 years old from San Vito sull'Ionio
Antonio Costantino, 59 years old residing in Caulonia
Antonio Scarfò, 51 years old from Montepaone

At home:

Massimo Alj, a 32-year-old resident of Petrizzi
Vito Barbieri, a 42-year-old resident of San Vito sul Ionio
Cosimo Bevilacqua, 26 years old from Catanzaro
Salvatore Chiavetta, 48 years old from San Vito sul Ionio
Luisa Gallace, 40 years old from Badolato
Riccardo Mercurio, 33 years old resident of Vallefiorita
Andrea Signorelli, 34 years old resident of Petrizzi

Obligation to submit to the Pg

Massimo Danieli, 52 years old from San Vito sull'Ionio
Alessandro Galati, 35 years old residing in Montepaone
Alessandro Otello Vitrò, 60 years old from San Vito sull'Ionio

The circumstantial elements acquired concerned an alleged association dedicated to drug trafficking, of the cocaine, hashish, marijuana and skunk type, varieties of cannabis with a high THC content, with drug dealing sites in public places and commercial establishments in the Soverato area.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054876
03/27/23 04:55 AM
03/27/23 04:55 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

The Calabrese are seemingly unstoppable.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: NYMafia] #1054922
03/27/23 05:59 PM
03/27/23 05:59 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by NYMafia
The Calabrese are seemingly unstoppable.

Their strength is they work with other groups they are reliable and keep a low profile.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1054966
03/28/23 01:26 PM
03/28/23 01:26 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The son of the boss "Mbrogghia" arrested for attempted murder
In handcuffs Salvatore Mancuso (cl. '94), son of the clan leader. Three shots fired. The attack filmed by video surveillance cameras
Posted on: 03/28/2023 – 10:24

VIBO VALENTIA The alleged perpetrator of the attempted murder of a man, which took place in San Gregorio d'Ippona, in the Vibonese area, on 10 February has been identified and arrested. We are talking about Salvatore Mancuso (born in '94) , son of the 'Ndrangheta boss Peppe “'Mbrogghia” Mancuso , although the mafia origin of the episode is completely excluded. The attack was partially documented by the images of the video surveillance cameras (photo at the opening of the service and below) which show the fight between the clan leader's son and the victim (in the red box).

[Linked Image]

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1055577
04/04/23 02:14 PM
04/04/23 02:14 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

TURIN A cumulative sentence for a total of 21 years in prison for Vittorio Raso, considered by investigators to be linked to the 'Ndrangheta and recipient of a prison order for drug trafficking issued by the Turin judicial authority. Raso, who was included in the list of the 100 most dangerous fugitives, was arrested last June 22 in Barcelona, ??became a collaborator of justice by deciding to collaborate with the Turin DDA. In the "Iron fist" proceeding - reads the pages of La Stampa– where «the former gold drug trafficker in the service of the Calabrian gangs was accused of having favored the Crea family (the brothers Adolfo and Aldo Cosimo considered until a few years ago the leaders of the Calabrian mafia in Turin) with a role in a series of extortion perpetrated by the wives of the bosses once they had ended up in prison, he received an increase in sentence. The sentence continues with a previous one of 17 years already inflicted on Raso by the Calabrian courts where he was accused of conspiracy to drug trafficking.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1056245
04/12/23 12:29 PM
04/12/23 12:29 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Attempted murder of 'Ndrangheta boss, 15 years for defendant
In Reggio Calabria sentenced son of capocosca

(ANSA) - REGGIO CALABRIA, APRIL 12 - Emilio Molinetti, accused of the attempted murder of Giorgio Benestare, known as "Franco", believed to be a leading member of the De Stefano-Tegano clan, has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
The sentence was issued by the Court of Reggio Calabria which accepted the request of the prosecutor of the Dda Stefano Musolino.
Thus concluded the first instance trial born from the coordinated investigation, as well as by the prosecutor Musolino, also by the prosecutor Giovanni Bombardieri, by the deputy Giuseppe Lombardo and by the deputy of the Dda Walter Ignazitto.
Son of the boss Gino Molinetti known as the "Belva" and defendant in the "Malefix" trial, Emilio Molinetti was arrested together with Marco Geria who, last November, was sentenced to 10 years with the abbreviated procedure. Both were charged with attempted murder, receiving stolen goods and causing damage by fire. All crimes aggravated by the mafia facilitation.
At the heart of the trial is the attack suffered by "Franco" Benestare who has filed a civil action. The boss was run over on 26 May 2021 in the Archi district by a white Fiat Doblò van as he walked down via Croce Cimitero, suffering very serious injuries. "In particular - it is written in the indictment - the driver of the vehicle increased the speed once he had identified the pedestrian and hit him directing the trajectory of the vehicle against the designated victim". Thanks to the images of video surveillance systems, the investigators of the flying squad have reconstructed the dynamics of the attack against Benestare who was hospitalized for a long time. According to the indictment, after learning of the presence of the boss walking in the neighborhood, the accused would have recovered the van, which had been stolen in the previous months, and would have waited for the right moment to try to kill him. What appeared to be a car accident turned out to be an attempted murder for the DDA. After the arrest, Geria admitted to having been in the van. During the interrogation, however, Geria did not want to say who he was with. During the trial, the prosecutor explained that Molinetti was in the van and the accusation was accepted by the Court.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1056306
04/13/23 08:55 AM
04/13/23 08:55 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
"'Ndrangheta absolute ruler of the Italian criminal scene": the report of the Dia

In the six-monthly report referring to the period January-June 2022 presented in Parliament, it is highlighted how it is due to «its cohesive structure, its “military” capabilities and strong roots in the territory»

Today, the 'Ndrangheta is the absolute ruler of the criminal scene, which, apart from Calabria, affects almost all Italian regions . Merit "of its cohesive structure, its "military" capabilities and its strong roots in the territory". This is what the six-monthly report highlights, referring to the period January-June 2022, edited by Dia and presented in Parliament.

The recent results of the most important investigations reveal yet another dimension of the 'Ndrangheta, always stubborn in its business-entrepreneurial vocation, which has so far demonstrated its ability to diversify its investments, directing them also in the legitimate economic spheres which are most affected by the current financial crisis. Calabrian organized crime knows how to offer itself to entrepreneurs in a liquidity crisis first as financial support, then taking over the assets and corporate governance to illegally capitalize their investments .

Not only that, but the anti-mafia prevention activity carried out by the Prefects, in the regions of origin and in those of projection, has revealed « the ability of the 'ndrine to infiltrate the administrative and electoral structures of the local authorities in order to acquire control of public resources and financial flows, state and community, also prodromal to increase one's social consensus . Even outside the territories of origin, the 'Ndrangheta expresses "its marked entrepreneurial ability thanks to the huge economic resources deriving from drug trafficking». The Calabrian associations, in this context, continue to represent the privileged interlocutors for the South American cartels due to the high levels of criminal and financial reliability, guaranteed for some time now. "In recent years - underlines Dia - even West Africa, in particular the Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau and Ghana, has become an increasingly important logistic hub for the 'Ndrangheta gangs for international trafficking of drug ".

Overall, the 'Ndrangheta boasts interests with many European countries (Spain, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, the Slovak Republic, Romania, Bulgaria and Malta), the Australian continent and the American one (Canada, USA, Colombia, Peru and Argentina).' Central to this activity are the ports of Gioia Tauro (for Calabria) and those of Genoa, La Spezia, Vado Ligure and Livorno for the upper Tyrrhenian Sea .

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1056307
04/13/23 08:58 AM
04/13/23 08:58 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
'Ndrangheta dominates Italian crime scene - report
Syndicate's reach all over Italy and beyond

(ANSA) - ROME, APR 13 - The 'Ndrangheta mafia is the dominant force on the Italian crime scene, with a reach that goes well beyond its tradition homeland in Calabria, a report to parliament by the DIA anti-mafia investigative directorate said on Thursday.
It said the syndicate was present in almost all of Italy's regions and many foreign countries too, including Spain, France, Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Austria, Canada, the United States, Colombia, Peru and Argentina.

It said it had acquired this lead role thanks to its cohesive structure and 'military' capacities, and strong ties with the South American drugs cartels.
It added that, in recent years, the 'Ndrangheta has also developed logistics operations for its drugs trafficking in western Africa, in particular in Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau and Ghana.
The 'Ndrangheta is one of Italy's four big organized crime syndicates along with Sicily's Cosa Nostra, Campania's Camorra and Puglia's Sacra Corona Unita.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1056497
04/15/23 02:41 PM
04/15/23 02:41 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The 'Ndrangheta exceeds the limits of Italy and becomes an international of organized crime
Despite originating in the southern region of Calabria, 'Ndrangheta has taken strong roots in the northern regions
Italian justice jails 70 criminals from the country's most powerful mafia
Miguel Perez Pichel
04/15/2023Updated 04:30

The 'Ndrangheta has become the main mafia association in Italy , spreading throughout the national territory, beyond its original Calabria, and has even spread its tentacles throughout Europe and Latin America.

Turned into an "international of crime", the 'Ndrangheta mafia groups "absolutely" dominate organized crime throughout Italy , with a presence in practically all regions, according to a report by the Anti-Mafia Directorate presented to the Italian Parliament and collected by the ANSA agency .
According to the report, despite having its origin in the southern region of Calabria, the 'Ndrangheta has strongly taken root in the northern regions , such as Lombardy, Trentino, Veneto or Piedmont, where up to 46 "locals" (groups) have been identified. criminals).
It also has a strong presence in the central regions of Lazio, Umbria or Tuscany, as well as Liguria, Emilia Romagna, Abruzzo, Le Marche or the island of Sardinia.
Likewise, the report warns that the 'Ndrangheta has made the international leap and has established a strong presence in European countries such as Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria and Malta, says ANSA . .
Beyond Europe, the 'Ndrangheta's tentacles reach as far as Australia and the Americas, particularly Argentina, Peru, and Colombia, as well as the United States and Canada.
Its main activity continues to be drug trafficking , and its bases are located in the Calabrian port of Gioia Tauro, in Genoa, La Spezia, Vado Ligure and Livorno.
The report points out that "the anti-mafia prevention activity led by prosecutors in the regions of origin and in those of projection has revealed the ability of the 'ndrine (the Calabrian clans of the 'Ndrangheta ) to infiltrate the administrative and electoral bodies of local entities in order to obtain control of public resources and financial, state and community flows with the aim of increasing their social influence”.
It points out that the 'Ndrangheta clans maintain privileged channels with South American cartels, as well as with criminal groups in West Africa , especially in the Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau and Ghana.
Through these geographical axes, the 'Ndrangheta have managed to create an intricate logistics network that has allowed them to control international drug trafficking.

The Camorra expands
The Anti-Mafia Directorate's report also analyzes the situation of the Camorra, a Neapolitan mafia , which, like the 'Ndrangheta, is experiencing expansion thanks to its links in the public administration.
“There is a serious crisis of values ??that affects large pockets of local administrators , public administration officials and financial workers who, fascinated by easy money, are receptive to complicit behavior and corrupt practices, allowing the camorra to integrate into the system. within the legal circuits”, the report points out.
"The best-structured camorrista organizations endowed with a solid criminal tradition manage to capitalize on their relationship and mediation capacities on the social, political, and economic level, creating dangerous links within the interests that open the door to criminal businesses," he adds.
The Camorra "moves in the economic and social fabric with formidable efficiency , financing companies and productive activities in difficulty, and exploiting its own mediation capacities to establish networks of cross-cutting relationships, functional to the capitalization of enormous profits accumulated illegally."

Cosa Nostra in decline
Immersed in a deep crisis after the fall of its last leaders, the Sicilian Cosa Nostra continues its decline.
The report states that "the prolonged absence at the top of a solid and recognized leader, responsible for establishing the rules and hierarchical links , would be favoring the affirmation of capos and new-style families that have a mafia family origin."

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1056887
04/18/23 05:58 AM
04/18/23 05:58 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Anti-Ndrangheta operation in Catanzaro, 62 arrests

https://news.italy24.press/local/473422.html

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: m2w] #1056891
04/18/23 08:47 AM
04/18/23 08:47 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w

They are all gypsies.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Hollander] #1056899
04/18/23 12:55 PM
04/18/23 12:55 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by m2w

They are all gypsies.

yes, in northern Calabria gypsy clans are pretty powerful

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: m2w] #1056903
04/18/23 01:27 PM
04/18/23 01:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by m2w

They are all gypsies.

yes, in northern Calabria gypsy clans are pretty powerful

In some countries like, Spain, England and Italy Gypsies were protected by the aristocratcy who by their patronage allowed them to took their surnames. BERLINGIERE for example is a noble name.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1056906
04/18/23 02:40 PM
04/18/23 02:40 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
What's honestly the difference between Gypsies and Italians?

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Liggio] #1056909
04/18/23 02:50 PM
04/18/23 02:50 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Liggio
What's honestly the difference between Gypsies and Italians?

Sinti (masculine Sinto, feminine Sintezza) is a name for a nomadic people. Although most Sinti see themselves as a separate ethnic group, they are one of the five Roma tribes. The Roma (plural of Rom), often called gypsies in everyday language, are originally a nomadic people. They are mostly assimilated but also maintain their own culture they live throughout Europe.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: m2w] #1057094
04/20/23 08:20 AM
04/20/23 08:20 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by m2w

according to police this clan acted independently from the 'Ndrangheta

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: m2w] #1057100
04/20/23 09:48 AM
04/20/23 09:48 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by m2w

according to police this clan acted independently from the 'Ndrangheta

According to the reconstruction of the investigators, the group called Bevilacqua-Passalacqua would have initially developed «in the form of an element of operational support towards the historical 'Ndrangheta of Isola Capo Rizzuto, Cutro and Catanzaro (clan Arena, Grande Aracri and Gaglianesi). However, over the years the gypsy clan has increasingly acquired its autonomy with respect to the gangs to the point of becoming a mafia group with its own criminal program that fits into the 'Ndrangheta structure in competition with the other mafia associations» writes the gip in the precautionary custody order.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1057209
04/21/23 06:58 AM
04/21/23 06:58 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
‘Ndrangheta in the Turin area, nine arrested by the carabinieri – Piedmont

https://news.italy24.press/local/479952.html

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1057244
04/21/23 02:56 PM
04/21/23 02:56 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

THE ALARM
The repentant who revealed plans to kill Gratteri is without protection, the lawyer: "He has already been threatened"
The strange case of Antonio Genesio Mangone, collaborator of justice without being considered as such. The lawyer Conidi: "he is in a situation of very serious danger"
by Pietro Comito March 21, 2023 10:34

« Antonio Genesio Mangone is without protection , it is right that all the press bodies that deal with him today know it. The same newspapers that inform public opinion of his statements at the maxi-trial Rinascita Scott , and in particular on the retaliatory intentions of the 'Ndrangheta against the prosecutor Nicola Gratteri and his closest collaborators ». This is what the lawyer Claudia Conidi says, who assists the man, originally from Cariati but resident in Veneto, not accused in Rinascita Scott and already involved in a proceeding that hit the Grande Aracri di Cutro. Mangone finds himself in an atypical condition: «I had been called for his deposition at the maxi-trial - highlights the Catanzaro criminal lawyer - but the public prosecutor explained that Mangone would have been questioned as a witness and, for this reason, I felt I had to leave the classroom because on a technical level my presence was not necessary. But, having completed his cross-examination, today, I will forward a new communication to the prosecutor Gratteri, the umpteenth, which therefore follows others sent previously, but which remained unanswered ».

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hollander; 04/21/23 02:58 PM.

Page 78 of 92 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 91 92

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull