GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Irishman12, Brovelli, 2 invisible), 140 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,455
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,866
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,517
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907066
02/19/17 03:06 PM
02/19/17 03:06 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
yes.. even some wise guys.they knew he may sneak them

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907067
02/19/17 03:34 PM
02/19/17 03:34 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Read this private eye ladys theory about how greg used another top echelon informant last name paradiso little brother to the gambino capo. Gregs brother was gonna tell the bosses in 86 or 87 greg was a snitch. His brother name was salvatore scarpa. So sal is in a social club and robbery team sticks the club up theres one white guy who is paradiso he points out sal scarpa and they execute him and rob all the other guys. Scarpa was a cold blooded dude linda left all that shit or any mention of her uncle out of her book. She was hot still is for late 40tys. The other robbers were black males.

Last edited by pmac; 02/19/17 03:35 PM.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907072
02/19/17 05:02 PM
02/19/17 05:02 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: bronx
Hello Bean, believe it , she is telling the truth..he was everything CN wasn't. he did not even try to help his son with the fbi,, he knew his son was going to get pinched for murders drug dealing and kept sending him out to kill .ratting on him also to that corrupt agent..

Thank you Bronx. He was then a true psychopath. Why the hell the the FBI Agent Delvecchio protect him? Sounds like another Bulger and Donelly. They controlled the FBI and the Feds didn't even know it. Too bad Linda lied otherwise Delvecchio would be cellie with Donelly.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907073
02/19/17 05:11 PM
02/19/17 05:11 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
LOL Bean, lin was a criminal pure, simple..remember lin had control of funding these guys he handled..lin prob funded himself through these guys names..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: Beanshooter] #907074
02/19/17 05:19 PM
02/19/17 05:19 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Bean, people say he was a real tough guy, just the opposite ,if you knew you can walk into a bank empty all the money ,the cops knew it was you but protected you from getting pinched, did it takes balls for you to rob that bank ? with greg it was that way with murder, these rouge fbi guys emboldened him, he became a serial murderer with a license ..even sending his son out to kill like a jihadist. i feel very sorry for his daughter, he even got his younger son killed..got him involved in street life, dealing drugs oct..after he died ..people hated him and his family, so this kid gets killed .look what this garbage did to his family,,linda's mom linda was introduced to a kid greg brought around to fuck her, he would watch from a closet, this guy was not CN a degenerate serial killer

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907081
02/19/17 07:32 PM
02/19/17 07:32 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
That's a sick mofo right there. As always, thanks for the insight Bronx!

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907082
02/19/17 07:47 PM
02/19/17 07:47 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

"Not CN"?

How would you define it then?

What's the difference between Scarpa and his contemporaries like Gravano, Amuso, Casso, Gotti Sr. and Gotti Jr.?

The five guys I just mentioned probably killed (and attempted to kill) more civilians than Scarpa.

All the Gotti's (particularly Junior) did was throw their weight around people who weren't connected.

An Orena loyalist killed a kid in a bagel shop right in the midst of the war in the 90's.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907083
02/19/17 08:30 PM
02/19/17 08:30 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Hello Moe, the topic was the scarpa's, and this show, not comparing him to other animals like him..we all went over those guys pretty much in depth. greg killed a doctor, hot dog vendor boys a car service driver plus many more that had zero to do with CN.did you know of those murders? linda says he wanted to kill her husband, also jr gotti bullied everyone he felt like especially wise guys, so i have to disagree on that one also. jr does not qualify in any of those others category. not close.and i do not like jr gotti.. it was the libatores that kid that kid i believe. greg killed vinny venus the guy hanging christmas lights .he was only a host in a diner called venus..he was not close to mobbed up..with wild bill.thats all he was. what linda said was true ..she knows her was a monster.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907103
02/20/17 03:00 PM
02/20/17 03:00 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
In the case of the bagel shop hit, they thought the kid was reaching for a gun, they shot him. Not trying to excuse them , but just saying.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: SinatraClub] #907113
02/20/17 05:19 PM
02/20/17 05:19 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
yeah it was terrible Sinatra..they should have know though who was who before you plot to murder someone..need to kill the right target..no do overs on that

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907125
02/21/17 03:18 AM
02/21/17 03:18 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Hello Moe, the topic was the scarpa's, and this show, not comparing him to other animals like him..we all went over those guys pretty much in depth. greg killed a doctor, hot dog vendor boys a car service driver plus many more that had zero to do with CN.did you know of those murders? linda says he wanted to kill her husband, also jr gotti bullied everyone he felt like especially wise guys, so i have to disagree on that one also. jr does not qualify in any of those others category. not close.and i do not like jr gotti.. it was the libatores that kid that kid i believe. greg killed vinny venus the guy hanging christmas lights .he was only a host in a diner called venus..he was not close to mobbed up..with wild bill.thats all he was. what linda said was true ..she knows her was a monster.
not exactly innocents to say the least. The good Dr. Scholnick you speak of was a baby killer. Not only that he let it be known he was about to drop a dime on Scarpa. The car service guy was supposed to take his daughter to school, not pull over in a park and try to fuck her. Hardly innocent. I don't know of the hot dog vendor. Vincent Fusaro who was associated with the Venus Diner was definitely mobbed up although not a hitter or enforcer he was technically associated with the Orena Faction. Surprised you didn't bring up Allie Boys girlfriend Mary Bari, who I would consider one of the only innnocents of the victims even though she was a mob moll. She didn't deserve what happened to her.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907148
02/21/17 04:36 PM
02/21/17 04:36 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
hello Yates , you know some history,mary was ordered killed by allie boy, thats why i did not bring her up not a scarpa, thing ..car service guy hit on linda, greg said he tried to rape her,who would not hit on a pretty girl? i bet if she knew what was going to happen she never would have told her animal father.beating good enough.. the doctor , baby killer in what way..i heard a little different , what was he going to say about greg,? was he involved with C.N.? I'm not to clear on that one ,i remember being told right after the doctor was killed it was a greg thing. did you know vinny, ? i did ,he was with wild bill, he was a non player in the life, gambler, half a shylock ,he borrowed more than he lent out,he worked as a host in the venus diner. greg wasted a life and a bullet on that kid..Yates lets not make greg scrap the keeper of justice in bensonhurst..like a charles bronson..he was a rat , coward, serial murderer with a license from an fbi supervisor and the mafia..he had a guy fuck linda in front of him..low life..you probably know this greg was a rapist, in that club he would have pauline ,frankie and the rest of those guys bring in young girls 15 16 years old a give him B.J.s..he ruined a lot of people..his blood family included..he was not C.N. he killed brewster for a lie, joe knew about the agent relationship,

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907155
02/21/17 06:55 PM
02/21/17 06:55 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Hard to disagree with bronx, here.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: SinatraClub] #907162
02/21/17 09:22 PM
02/21/17 09:22 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Sinatra , anyone who lived in bensonhurst knows all about greg and his crew, greg got away with everything, the guys above him protected him from getting killed, he brought money in for decades and killed on their orders, it was around for years he may be an informer, the gambino's were given the contract to kill him, then the colombo's called it off,circa 1989 90. he killed so much the thinking was no way he is a rat..this guy was pinched by the secret service and the case went away..he was so brazen ,he kills big donnie in the club on 13th. not worried about bugs in the club or maybe agents outside..his guys dealt drugs all over..he could be the worst guy in the history of the american mafia.ill think who could possibly be worse..any idea's out there?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907178
02/22/17 03:43 AM
02/22/17 03:43 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
hello Yates , you know some history,mary was ordered killed by allie boy, thats why i did not bring her up not a scarpa, thing ..car service guy hit on linda, greg said he tried to rape her,who would not hit on a pretty girl? i bet if she knew what was going to happen she never would have told her animal father.beating good enough.. the doctor , baby killer in what way..i heard a little different , what was he going to say about greg,? was he involved with C.N.? I'm not to clear on that one ,i remember being told right after the doctor was killed it was a greg thing. did you know vinny, ? i did ,he was with wild bill, he was a non player in the life, gambler, half a shylock ,he borrowed more than he lent out,he worked as a host in the venus diner. greg wasted a life and a bullet on that kid..Yates lets not make greg scrap the keeper of justice in bensonhurst..like a charles bronson..he was a rat , coward, serial murderer with a license from an fbi supervisor and the mafia..he had a guy fuck linda in front of him..low life..you probably know this greg was a rapist, in that club he would have pauline ,frankie and the rest of those guys bring in young girls 15 16 years old a give him B.J.s..he ruined a lot of people..his blood family included..he was not C.N. he killed brewster for a lie, joe knew about the agent relationship,
Baby killer comment was because Dr Scholnick ran an abortion clinic, was still in love with Lili Dijani and let it be known to a Genovese Mobster he associated with his plans to ruin Scarpa and rat on him. The car service driver tried to bang his underage daughter. Agreed he should've been beatin since he didn't actually rape her. I am not saying Scarpa wasn't a rat and was the Robin Hood of Bensonhurst. Just stating the facts. That being said, Mary Bari's death was on Scarpa and Delvecchio. They convinced the Persico's she was gonna rat out Allie Boy. The Vinnie Fusuaro thing? You said it with your own words, he was "With Wild Bill" which was enough for Scarpa to go after when he found out the botched hit on him in November was orchestrated by Wild Bill Cutolo himself.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907179
02/22/17 05:57 AM
02/22/17 05:57 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Sinatra , anyone who lived in bensonhurst knows all about greg and his crew, greg got away with everything, the guys above him protected him from getting killed, he brought money in for decades and killed on their orders, it was around for years he may be an informer, the gambino's were given the contract to kill him, then the colombo's called it off,circa 1989 90. he killed so much the thinking was no way he is a rat..this guy was pinched by the secret service and the case went away..he was so brazen ,he kills big donnie in the club on 13th. not worried about bugs in the club or maybe agents outside..his guys dealt drugs all over..he could be the worst guy in the history of the american mafia.ill think who could possibly be worse..any idea's out there?

Sammy Bullshit

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: yatescj7] #907193
02/22/17 10:11 AM
02/22/17 10:11 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907194
02/22/17 10:12 AM
02/22/17 10:12 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
hello Alex, do you mean sammy was not telling the truth about trying to kill greg?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907197
02/22/17 10:38 AM
02/22/17 10:38 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
hello Alex, do you mean sammy was not telling the truth about trying to kill greg?

No I meant he was one of the worst guys to come out of Bemsonhurst.. I just read his book. How true was it?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907227
02/22/17 06:05 PM
02/22/17 06:05 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
90 %..he blamed everyone but himself.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907230
02/22/17 06:18 PM
02/22/17 06:18 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
90 %..he blamed everyone but himself.

The real work horse behind it all was Milito, wasnt he? Eventually he killed all his friends

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907232
02/22/17 06:37 PM
02/22/17 06:37 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Yeah, Scarpa is a real scumbag. I was skimming through the documentary and there is a home video of Scarpa with his son Gregs daughter who is no more than 3 years old at the time and he is saying to her to tell daddy I got my period, who makes that kind of joke with a toddler? He got one son life in prison and the other killed on the street like a dog. He had his teenage son kill his best friend. Who was the terrorist he had his son kill? Is that the stuff that went down with Greg Jr in prison?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907235
02/22/17 07:04 PM
02/22/17 07:04 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.[/quote]
Scarpa was a scumbag..There were others more feared in Bensonhurst.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: alexandarns] #907238
02/22/17 07:41 PM
02/22/17 07:41 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
1000% not a hundred, louie was a gentleman, never know he was a wiseguy, calm, laughing, good man..but a killer .not blood thirsty the opposite

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: GerryLang] #907239
02/22/17 07:42 PM
02/22/17 07:42 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
exactly ...he was a degenerate how in life can you say that

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: Beenaround] #907240
02/22/17 07:43 PM
02/22/17 07:43 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Beenaround

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.

Scarpa was a scumbag..There were others more feared in Bensonhurst.[/quote]

Okay, like who?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: GerryLang] #907241
02/22/17 07:44 PM
02/22/17 07:44 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
greg jr thought he can rat on a muslim and be given the door out, the G stuck him and now is branded a rat terrorist or not you rat on zero people

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907250
02/22/17 08:04 PM
02/22/17 08:04 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
1000% not a hundred, louie was a gentleman, never know he was a wiseguy, calm, laughing, good man..but a killer .not blood thirsty the opposite

Why did sammy get him killed?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: tommy_milan] #907260
02/22/17 08:36 PM
02/22/17 08:36 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
sad story, sam and lou had a falling out about biz things and sam wanting to kill some guys, they were at odds on things but not to the point of violence ..after paul and tommy were killed .toto was taken down sam made captain, then frank dies ,sam gets upped .big lou just gets made , sam has lou v. become captain instead of lou m.more fall out a very bad argument..sam goes to john who is happy to see sam kill a great tough guy..sam was afraid of louie m. they knew each other from kids..lou m died for no reason..ahh sammy's reason,hope that helps

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. [Re: bronx] #907263
02/22/17 08:39 PM
02/22/17 08:39 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
sad story, sam and lou had a falling out about biz things and sam wanting to kill some guys, they were at odds on things but not to the point of violence ..after paul and tommy were killed .toto was taken down sam made captain, then frank dies ,sam gets upped .big lou just gets made , sam has lou v. become captain instead of lou m.more fall out a very bad argument..sam goes to john who is happy to see sam kill a great tough guy..sam was afraid of louie m. they knew each other from kids..lou m died for no reason..ahh sammy's reason,hope that helps

Shame.. He was succsefull from early on, the 60s Louie. Was he much older than sammy?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull