GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 249 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,776
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905680
01/27/17 07:03 PM
01/27/17 07:03 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, I guess the polls weren't good enough to detect election fraud...

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: OakAsFan] #905700
01/27/17 11:28 PM
01/27/17 11:28 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Yeah, I guess the polls weren't good enough to detect election fraud...

election fraud?

I don't consider the Russian hacking election fraud it was wrong but I don't think it effected the outcome of the election. There was a number of reasons why they lost. Blaming the Russians is funny such a US tactic old fashioned but always works they do the same hopefully for your partys sake they see there mistakes and learn from that I expect they will

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905701
01/27/17 11:29 PM
01/27/17 11:29 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Colombian government and rebels announce cocaine crop plan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38779685

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #905706
01/28/17 12:00 AM
01/28/17 12:00 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
[quote=OakAsFan]election fraud?

I don't consider the Russian hacking election fraud it was wrong but I don't think it effected the outcome of the election. There was a number of reasons why they lost. Blaming the Russians is funny such a US tactic old fashioned but always works they do the same hopefully for your partys sake they see there mistakes and learn from that I expect they will

Are you trying to take Kellyanne Conway's job?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: OakAsFan] #905723
01/28/17 09:00 AM
01/28/17 09:00 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
[quote=OakAsFan]election fraud?

Are you trying to take Kellyanne Conway's job?

its called common sense oak and I actually agree with you on Trump he is a fucking idiot out of his depth but the hacking thing I disagree on. Then again I still don't get how you guys in the US allowed him or Clinton to win the party nomination should have been sanders vs Rubio.

I think Sanders would have won and probably been a decent president but that's just my own opinion

Last edited by gangstereport; 01/28/17 09:01 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905724
01/28/17 09:03 AM
01/28/17 09:03 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Trump executive order prompts Google to recall staff

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38781420

its stuff like this which shows he is out of his depth I have no idea what the benefit of this is.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905831
01/30/17 02:19 PM
01/30/17 02:19 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Trump executive order: Million sign petition to stop UK visit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38795998

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: gangstereport] #905834
01/30/17 02:59 PM
01/30/17 02:59 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

its called common sense oak and I actually agree with you on Trump he is a fucking idiot out of his depth but the hacking thing I disagree on. Then again I still don't get how you guys in the US allowed him or Clinton to win the party nomination should have been sanders vs Rubio.

I think Sanders would have won and probably been a decent president but that's just my own opinion

The U.S. allowed Trump and Clinton to run because that's who it works in a free society. People can vote and choose the candidates they like, even if those candidates might not be the best.

Clinton got the nomination because many in her party believed it was her time, and she was pushed and promoted by the DNC over Sanders, who they thought was too radical.

Trump won because he's a well-known celebrity who comes off like a business man who can make tough decisions, and is a fighter who won't give in to opponents.

I agree with you that neither one was the best candidate, but you couldn't vote since you're not an American citizen, and the majority overruled my vote.

As for the temporary immigration ban, he's not the first one to do it. Obama had a ban against Iraqis in 2011, but the press ignored it. The effect on the H1-B visas is not an unintended consequence, but something Trump had planned. When he was campaigning he heard a lot of complaints from laid off employees from tech firms who were replaced by foreign workers so that the companies could increase their profits. It sounds exactly like something Bernie Sanders would do.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905841
01/30/17 05:08 PM
01/30/17 05:08 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
good assessment on how Clinton and Trump won the nominations.

Faith there is a clear difference between what Obama did he was make it harder to get a visa and made the vetting process harder for Iraqis to get into the US there was a drop of people immigrating but it did not stop all together. Trump has banned all people from 7 countries its ridiculous and its a Muslim ban its hardly a concidence they are only Muslim countries that all immigration has been suspended. Sanders would not have been stupid enough to just ban immigration from several countries what Trump is doing to the US reputation is crazy the US has been decline as a superpower for a long time but he is going to speed it up

plus whats the point of this if your not banning Saudi Arabia they are the real problem in the middle east.Think about how much this will help ISIS and other terrorist groups this is the sort of shit they use as propaganda

Only thing I have supported about Trump so far Is that he is challenging China and probably wont back down someone has been needing to do this for a long time they are becoming increasingly aggressive militarily China I am more concernered about that any other country at the moment fuck Russia its a distraction they are simply a country that pretends to be a superpower I see in the future a Western military or economic war with China more likely an economic but won't be surprised if it is militarily

India is the country that is becoming increasing powerful whoever they side with in the future the west or China will determine who becomes the next superpower it wont be the US could be the EU but I think they will fall apart eventually

Last edited by gangstereport; 01/30/17 05:09 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905843
01/30/17 06:37 PM
01/30/17 06:37 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38800090

Trump: Executive order signed on business regulations

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905844
01/30/17 06:39 PM
01/30/17 06:39 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
gangstereport,

Just to make it clear so there's no misunderstanding, I'm not defending Trump's policies, I'm only trying to accurately represent what they are and to compare and contrast the current hysteria with the media's sycophantic behavior toward presidents they like. I guarantee you that if President Obama made exactly the same decision there would be only a small mention by the media in contrast to the uproar Trump gets for everything he says and does.

The basis for Trump's executive order is that the ban is toward countries that have an unstable government or the government itself has used terrorism against Americans. If it was a "Muslim ban" as you wrote, then Saudi Arabia would have been included. You disproved your own assertion. Egypt, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Jordan, Turkey, Morocco, etc. don't have bans despite them being Muslim countries. Therefore it's not a Muslim ban. Secondly, the ban is only for 90 days, and 120 days for Syrians.

Do I think it will help ISIS? Not really. ISIS will grab onto anything it gets for propaganda purposes. In one ad it used Bill Clinton's adulterous history for propaganda and labeled him a fornicator.

What I would like to see in the future is a coalition of the USA with Russia, China, India, Europe, Canada, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Japan, etc. against Islamic terrorist groups. I know it's a dream, but I think it's possible.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #905882
01/31/17 01:10 PM
01/31/17 01:10 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Anwar al-Alawki 8 year old daughter killed in US raid. First him then his son now his daughter, 3 American citizens

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pr...ticle-1.2960256

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Moe_Tilden] #905986
02/02/17 11:30 AM
02/02/17 11:30 AM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

And this Bruce Springsteen guy belittling the people who voted for Trump.

This guy is so out of touch with working class people that he wrote a song from the viewpoint of the terrorists on his "Rising" album.

I know Trumpians don't have time for truth, so here are facts from sources other than Fox or Trump staffers. Springsteen did not belittle the people who voted for Trump.

Here is what was said in a recent article:
Still, the rock star believes there are “plenty of good, solid folks” that voted for Trump, explaining to Maron that he understands why the message about job loss and protecting the homeland resonated with the same Americans who’ve listened to his music throughout his career.

“These are very powerful and simple ideas,” he continued. “If you’ve struggled for the past 30 or 40 years ― and this has been the theme of much of my creative life for all those years ― if someone comes along and offers you something else … it’s a compelling choice.”

Here's another interview which is a direct contradiction to your ridiculous statement:

"MATT FREI: You can understand his appeal?
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: Yeah, yeah, I can understand that there’s somebody with simple answers to very complicated questions, who sound like they’re listening to you for the first time.
MATT FREI: Do you think the people who like him are racists?
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: No, no, I don’t believe that—you can’t generalize like that. You know, I think—I think there’s all kinds of people that are interested in him for a variety of different reasons."

And your last point, Moe, is not suprisingly wrong. The song you're referring to is called "Paradise," which contrasts a terrorist suicide bomber with survivors of those impacted by the loss on 9/11.

Did you know Springsteen called and spoke to many family members of 9/11 victims, using their stories as inspiration for songs that were on "The Rising?" Songs like "Into the Fire" and "The Rising" were written about the firefighters who selflessly rushed into the burning twin towers. "You're Missing," "Lonesome Day" and "Nothing Man" all dealt with survivor guilt and/or the emptiness felt by the surviving family members of victims. Even conservatives like Glenn Beck praised "The Rising" album for capturing the feeling of post 9/11 life.

But like you said, Springsteen is out of touch. rolleyes

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906019
02/03/17 03:39 AM
02/03/17 03:39 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I knew I would be happy if Trump won, but in my wildest dreams I never thought I would be enjoying the liberal meltdown this much. I always thought they were intelligent and would come back with a reasonable solution. Then I saw Ashley Judd and Madonna in meltdown mode and I knew it was too good to be true. They set Democrats back at least a decade. I love it. Keep it up Shia LaQueef. He will not divide us. LOL. Sheeple.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906028
02/03/17 08:32 AM
02/03/17 08:32 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Bruce Springsteen doesn't relate to the working class...but Donald Trump does. #2017Logic

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906071
02/03/17 05:59 PM
02/03/17 05:59 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
He has to deal with his workers that is how he related to them. When he is not around them he doesn't.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: OakAsFan] #906089
02/04/17 02:35 AM
02/04/17 02:35 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Bruce Springsteen doesn't relate to the working class...but Donald Trump does. #2017Logic

Neither relates to the working class no more than you do. but trump is at least trying to relate and listening to us rather than tell us what we are suppose to believe. celebrities rail about building the wall but i dont see any taking refugees next door to them. dont support the wall, but they live in gated communities with security guards.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906099
02/04/17 08:40 AM
02/04/17 08:40 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38867509

Trump travel ban: Airlines allow banned nationals after Seattle ruling

Sorry for the confusion
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906110
02/04/17 11:48 AM
02/04/17 11:48 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
When John Kerry was the Secretary of State him and other democrats pushed for the windmill technology for power. Until they started to build a windmill field over looking his view of his boat. All of a sunden Kerry did not want the field too close from where he lived with his wife Mrs Heinz ketchup.

Just want to tell you Kraft ketchup is much better then Heinz ketchup.

Have you tried to buy Kraft ketchup in the United States any more. You can't I guess Kerry used his influence to keep Kraft ketchup out of the United States.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906112
02/04/17 01:11 PM
02/04/17 01:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I see Trump is still being stymied at every turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lfse9ygELs

Bill Clinton receives a standing ovation after his speech imploring the deportation of illegal immigrants in 1995.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906114
02/04/17 01:29 PM
02/04/17 01:29 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Thanks for the response, goombah.

Quote:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: Yeah, yeah, I can understand that there’s somebody with simple answers to very complicated questions, who sound like they’re listening to you for the first time.

Do you not think that is an incredibly condescending thing to say? You could easily say the same thing about people who voted for Clinton being lead down the garden path by a dishonest platform and a biased media. People didn't vote for Clinton precisely because she didn't have answers. All she had was banal rhetoric. She neglected to campaign in important states at a crucial time because she thought she had the election sown up.

Fair enough, the quotes you supply aren't the most inflammatory one but I have seen other ones which seem to imply stupidity or gullibility on the part of people who vote for Trump.

Quote:
"You're Missing," "Lonesome Day" and "Nothing Man" all dealt with survivor guilt and/or the emptiness felt by the surviving family members of victims.

I'm pretty positive Nothing Man was written before 9/11.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: Faithful1] #906118
02/04/17 02:15 PM
02/04/17 02:15 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
F1

You have one of the most thorough analysis on politics with barely any bias in your opinion ( Not to overlook nor downplay the other senior members with the same balance view, Nod to them as well). What will be your slogan for 2020 Presidency? cool

Is it necessary for our country to be a superpower?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: BlackFamily] #906139
02/04/17 09:04 PM
02/04/17 09:04 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
F1

You have one of the most thorough analysis on politics with barely any bias in your opinion ( Not to overlook nor downplay the other senior members with the same balance view, Nod to them as well). What will be your slogan for 2020 Presidency? cool

Is it necessary for our country to be a superpower?

Ha ha, thank you sir. I don't think someone with my views is electable. This country is too partisan and -- hate to say it (but it's true) -- ignorant. Too many people only look at the short term "What's it gonna do for me?" instead of the long term "How can we help the most people, and even better, help the most people HELP THEMSELVES?"

I think Americans need to realize that we're part of the world, and we're all human beings. We also need to focus on improving things here at home instead of being the world's policeman. Change the focus of NATO to be against unjust wars and terrorism, and work on getting China and Russia into the program. Yes, I do believe we need to fight groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda because they are a threat to all of us. This is what ISIS-allied Boko Haram did in one village: https://mahustlerszone.wordpress.com/tag/boko-haram/
I can't look at that and not cry a little inside. This is pure evil.

We also have to realize that this country is screwed up, big time. Our national debt is almost $20 TRILLION, and most of it is owned to ourselves. If we were to default on it, it would create a worldwide depression. So we have to be creative about cutting federal spending and getting the biggest bang for our buck. So we need to cut spending on unnecessary things first. We are going to have to trim our military, so we'd better be at peace with the rest of the world. We need to get rid of federal funding for the arts; let the artistic world fund themselves. Same with public television and radio. It costs a lot of money to monitor national parks, so return them to Native Americans. I would increase so-called sin taxes on alcohol and cigarettes, and decriminalize marijuana, but tax it for non-medical use. Since they adversely affect health and the environment, I would tax junk food, meat, dairy, sugar and oils. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs and some other items would be untaxable.

Might have to cut foreign aid, but would have to do it in a smart way. Anyway, foreign aid can create dependency. We would still count Israel, Egypt (under President Sisi) and India among our top allies. Would encourage the growth of non-Islamist non-tyrannical governments everywhere that fight corruption, help the poorest to get on their feet, and promote economies that promote education, non-violence and civility.

For crime and justice, I would get all the states on board with coming down hard on violent criminals. Schools would be required to either suspend or expel violent students, depending on the severity. Parents would be required to agree to help teach anti-violence and anti-bullying to their kids, and would be taught how. School choice would be brought in, especially to poorer and high-crime/low opportunity areas. Would create local neighborhood watches that would be deputized and armed, and use the help of local churches and community organizations. Gangs can be given the choice of turning into clubs that help keep the peace, or face an expanded use of the RICO Act to put them away for a long time. AFTER the crime rate has gone down, we would create low tax zones for small businesses to start up and make new jobs. Would require status checks to verify that only people here legally would get those jobs and not undercut and take away opportunities from local citizens.

Police would be given new training which would include the use of online demonstration videos so local agencies could access and watch when they have time. Would bring in British trainers to show how to take down people with less risk. The goal would be to have a big drop in police-caused death and injury. They'd also get training on how to deal with the mentally ill. Politeness training would be included. I don't want them to only be told what NOT to do, but to be shown what they should do instead. Training would be given in a way to boost morale, and at the same time make EVERYONE safer.

I'd also bring together the best thinkers in the country to figure out a cost-effective way of insuring all poor and middle-class citizens.

Would get rid of the federal minimum wage and encourage the growth of something we used to have, but rarely have anymore, and that's apprenticeships and on-the-job training. Most jobs require experienced people, so there's fewer opportunities for those without experience. Instead of paying a vocational school for training to get a job (with no guarantee that person will get one), get the job first and get trained. Schools would be required to teach job skills too, so students can be prepared. I'd also require logical thinking classes AND the Ten Commandments. Students would be required to learn the Ten Commandments, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. Students would be encouraged, if they want to go to college, to choose degrees with a greater probability of future reward, such as STEM and business. Would have outreach that focuses on African Americans and Native Americans, and focus on underperforming schools to make them better (and not by throwing money at them, but by changing the curricula for the better). Those schools would have to be audited to find out why they are underperforming, instead of lowering standards as they often do now.

I would do a reverse triage on America, helping the worse off first, but help them in a way that's like teaching a man to fish (from the Chinese proverb: “You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime"). Historically, those who are the worse off are Native Americans and African Americans. I'd use guilt and pressure to get Hollywood involved too.

College and university campuses that get federal aid would be required to encourage free speech and freedom of association, even if it's with groups or individuals they don't like. Students who attack others as part of their protests need to get expelled and jailed. Student fascists who think they can bully those with whom they don't agree will learn that kind of behavior is no longer acceptable. Instructors need to teach students to either debate, converse with or ignore those who don't share their values, and that shouting down, blocking, vandalizing and assaulting will be punished. They're going to have learn civility, which should have already been taught starting in kindergarten.

That's my rant, and if you want to turn that into a slogan, be my guest.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906169
02/05/17 02:49 PM
02/05/17 02:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Faithful the people at NYU protesting were mostly not students. Someone puts time and where on a site. Then anarchist pay them to come and do violence.

Of course there are always the sheep that follow suit.

Most people in the US are followers and not leaders I call them the sheep.

The media helps it along because it fits there agenda.

That is why they called the temperary ban to vet terrorist from entering the country from 7 countries a muslem ban.

Then you have senator Chuck schummer who crys about it. But welcomes trump helping the Jews against the good muslems. For those of you who forgot his old protege was Anthony Weiner.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906171
02/05/17 03:15 PM
02/05/17 03:15 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
the country wouldn't be in a state of chaos if trump was the man for the job

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906175
02/05/17 05:19 PM
02/05/17 05:19 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
@Footreads - I was referring to the protesting and rioting at UC Berkeley in central California. Our two senators are Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.

@cookcounty - Not true. These anarch-communists (yes, that's what they are) took a big role in the Occupy Wall Street in 2011. Who was the President then? Barack Obama. They also protest at the G8 summits and even the Ferguson, Missouri protests. The first time these anarchists protested using black bloc techniques was during the 1999 meeting of the World Trade Organization in Seattle. Bill Clinton was the President at that time. These are the people who ruin peaceful protests and make them violent, or agitate local protesters to become violent. So they're around no matter who the President is.

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: J Geoff] #906178
02/05/17 08:07 PM
02/05/17 08:07 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Monster arrested for Karina Vetrano murder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/quee...ticle-1.2964701

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: thedudeabides87] #906185
02/06/17 12:08 AM
02/06/17 12:08 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

Just read that...I recommend firing squad for all of these random senseless killings.

hated women? what kind of b*llsh*t is that?

Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: cookcounty] #906189
02/06/17 12:47 AM
02/06/17 12:47 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
the country wouldn't be in a state of chaos if trump was the man for the job

He is the guy who won the job. Now let him do the job.

only the unloved hate
Re: NEWS 2017 [Re: getthesenets] #906192
02/06/17 01:33 AM
02/06/17 01:33 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

Just read that...I recommend firing squad for all of these random senseless killings.

hated women? what kind of b*llsh*t is that?

It's De Blasio's New York City. He'll be lucky if he spends 20 years in prison.

Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull