GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Jimmy_Two_Times, Irishman12, 2 invisible), 137 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,454
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,863
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,514
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Mobsters that used drugs #905367
01/24/17 08:10 AM
01/24/17 08:10 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Carlo Bommarito was killed with an overdose of heroin in 2007 because skimmed money for buy the drug.
Bruno Indelicato snort coke,most of the dimeo crew was junkies,angelesco of boston used heroin and John Perna used pills.
Any cases of mobsters that used or using drugs in this years ?

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 01/31/17 12:51 PM.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905372
01/24/17 11:10 AM
01/24/17 11:10 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Frank Coppa sr according to Selwyn Raab in 5F loved cocaine parties and we all know that Anthony TG Graziano was accused by George Sciascia of 'being high all the time', which got Sciascia killed. There were more stories though that TG and his crew loved to party and take drugs.

There is the more recent case of the son of Mikey Cigars Coppola, who was caught smoking heroin in a car by the cops.

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 01/24/17 11:14 AM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: BillyBrizzi] #905385
01/24/17 11:34 AM
01/24/17 11:34 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Quote:
There is the more recent case of the son of Mikey Cigars Coppola, who was caught smoking heroin in a car by the cops.

http://lyndhurst.dailyvoice.com/police-f...ies-say/628850/

According to state authorities, troopers conducting a quality-of-life detail spotted Vincent Coppola and the Pio brothers — Ralph, 46, and 40-year-old Joseph — snorting heroin Wednesday in a parked Cadillac DTS at the Colonia South Service Area in Woodbridge.

The troopers seized 27 wax folds of heroin and drug paraphernalia, they said.

His dad for sure was proud of him. lol lol lol

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 01/24/17 11:35 AM.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905387
01/24/17 11:42 AM
01/24/17 11:42 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Cetta died of an OD , iacovo same thing (although knowing him personally he wasn't a mobster but definetly a street guy and connected. Look pills are a big problem in north jersey. There's money in them so naturally street guys sell them but start using them and then a lot of times turn to dope. John perna was caught on the phone talking to john Turi in operation heat about Robbie Sunday and his debt he owed johnny p... Sunday got out that debt because he dies of an od. That wasnt in the indictment I just know because Robbie Sunday was livIng in turi's house while this was going on. Yes turi was lying and trying to protect his friend from johnny p although Robbie was nuts and wouldnt think twice about telling john perna to fuck himself. That would have ended badly one way or the other. I grew up with turi ( he's a little older than me) and he's a good guy but has a major drug problem. He told me when he got pinched and they were getting arraigned him and iacovo were extremely sick.
The new generation is extremely caught up on opiates. Mike Coppola is my close friends godfather ( no pun intended) and he told me his son is a straight fiend. I don't judge anyone because it is a disease and an epidemic. I wish they all find a new life in recovery.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 01/24/17 11:46 AM.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905417
01/24/17 04:32 PM
01/24/17 04:32 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Back in the 90s and early 2000s guys would be hiding out for days and weeks cracked outta theyre minds begging you not to tell anyone ! Ronnie one arm and that whole crew were all hopped up and junked out. Forget it,theres so many ! A few days ago Eugene boobsie Castelle son just od'd, eugene jr

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905419
01/24/17 05:02 PM
01/24/17 05:02 PM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905420
01/24/17 05:04 PM
01/24/17 05:04 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2010/06/sonny-franzese-son-destroyed-his-family.html?m=1

Sonny Franzese son (not Michael) was a junkie and died of AIDS.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905422
01/24/17 05:12 PM
01/24/17 05:12 PM
MidWest
S
Sal_Bronte Offline
Made Member
Sal_Bronte  Offline
S
Made Member
MidWest
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2010/06/sonny-franzese-son-destroyed-his-family.html?m=1

Sonny Franzese son (not Michael) was a junkie and died of AIDS.

Im pretty sure that John is still alive, but their sister died from an od.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905424
01/24/17 05:41 PM
01/24/17 05:41 PM
baldo Offline
Capo
baldo  Offline
Capo
Ironically, Ganci's daughter ended up a junkie:

http://www.greenhope.org/news/headlines/newsday_b.shtml

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905442
01/24/17 10:14 PM
01/24/17 10:14 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
a lot shorter posting if it was mobsters that did not use drugs..

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: bronx] #905451
01/25/17 03:21 AM
01/25/17 03:21 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: bronx
a lot shorter posting if it was mobsters that did not use drugs..

Yeah but will be a boring list.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905453
01/25/17 05:13 AM
01/25/17 05:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
My neighborhood in east Harlem had a lot of drug users. When I was young I did not used drugs. But heroin was the drug people sold their first to black Harlem. Not in Italian Harlem.

Later that changed saw young kids from our neighborhood get hook on junk. At first I was surprised by that, but don't know why it surprised me. My best friend Donato Donnie Serra got hooked on junk. We were thieves together as kids he moved from my tenement to a hun 9 street. I go to visit him he gives me a gun and tells me to shoot if I hear anyone near his door. That I see him shoot up for the first time that shocked me. Then I see him throw up all over his used coach.

Later I got high on goof balls uppers and then Coke.

Now I dont even drink or smoke I don't even use salt on food don't gamble and I loved to gamble. The only thing I do now is fuck and play soccer not bad for someone in his mid 70.s smile I was talking to my brother yesterday he is 80. He is almost healthier then I am still drives to work two days a week 80 miles one way.

I told him I don't think we will ever die.

only the unloved hate
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905454
01/25/17 05:44 AM
01/25/17 05:44 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
http://www.thechicagosyndicate.com/2002/08/century-of-chicago-mob-bosses.html?m=1

Here is said that paul Ricca ' son was a junkie and the father wanted that the Outfit stay out of the drug bussiness.
Ricca had 2 sons Paul jr and Anthony but dont find anything of who's the junkie and if this was true. Any ideas?

Any know sure cases of outfit wiseguys that was junkies?

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 01/25/17 08:07 AM.
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905499
01/25/17 03:28 PM
01/25/17 03:28 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Thanks to Toodoped

Quote:
Rocco DeGrazia. In 1935 he became the capo of the Melrose Park area and remained like that untill 1955. He and his nrother Andrew smuggled opium. They extorted pharmacist companies for opium and later they resold it. But the thing was that they also smoked a lot of opium. Rocco was once arrested with an ounce of opium and pipes for smoking.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905509
01/25/17 05:15 PM
01/25/17 05:15 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

http://gangsterreport.com/chicago-mobsters-drug-use-bothersome-to-outfit-leaders-sources-says/

MOBSTER’S DRUG USE BOTHERSOME TO OUTFIT LEADERS, SOURCES SAY
Scott BurnsteinChicago and Featured and Mafia and Mafia Insider and Midwest

Windy City mafia figure Paul Carparelli, a reputed member of the Lake County faction of the Chicago mob’s powerful Cicero crew, was caught with and tested positive for cocaine when he was arrested in his federal racketeering case while driving his teenage son home from school almost three years ago. The news of the positive drug test proved worrisome to Outfit brass, say exclusive Gangster Report sources, and Carparelli was called on the carpet to account for his actions.

“The big guys (crime family higher-ups) don’t stand for that shit (drug use),” explained one source. “They heard about that (the positive test) and flipped. Paulie is someone they want to be able to trust and in this line of work, that’s the ultimate currency…he compromised that trust. Everybody knows when that news got out, he had to go meet the bosses for a sitdown to straighten it all out.”

The 48-year old Carparelli will be sentenced in U.S. District Court in downtown Chicago in two months after pleading guilty to multiple counts of extortion in May related to the collections of out-of-state debts on behalf of an Illinois businessman. His name also surfaced in an extortion case in the summer surrounding a $300,000 street loan given to a local politician’s nephew by Outfit associate Michael (Mickey D) Davis – at trial in June, Davis was found guilty of hiring Carparelli (not charged in the case) through reputed wiseguy intermediary Johnny (Gigi) Rovito to break the debtor’s legs and shouldered with a four-year sentence. Davis is tight with current alleged acting Chicago mob boss Salvatore (Solly D) DeLaurentis as well as the DiFronzo brothers, longtime don John (Johnny No Nose) DiFronzo and semiretired Elmwood Park crew capo Peter (Greedy Petey) DiFronzo.

Arrested in his own extortion bust in the summer of 2013, Carparelli was out on bond until April when he was locked up for threatening a potential witness in his case. When he was booked into custody almost three years ago, he possessed cocaine and had the drug in his system. Gangster Report sources say following his release on bond in 2013, he was summoned to a sitdown with DeLaurentis and Pete DiFronzo to answer for his cocaine abuse.

While behind bars awaiting his punishment, Caparelli threatened a business partner in an email correspondence written in all capital letters (see below). The pair had allegedly fallen out over finances in the delicatessen they co-owned together.

IT DOESN’T MATTER IF I GET OUT IN SIX MONTHS OR SIX YEARS WHEN I’M DONE IN HERE WE’RE GONNA HAVE A TALK, SO GET YOUR BIG-BOY PANTS ON AND GET READY ‘CAUSE YOU’RE NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO HEAR. IN THE BIG PICTURE, $1500 MEANS NOTHING. IT’S THE POINT THAT MATTERS….SEE YA WHEN I GET OUT PARTNER!!

Carparelli will be sentenced in February – prosecutors are requesting an 11-year bid. He was groomed in the Outfit by imprisoned former acting boss Michael (Fat Mike) Sarno, per his pre-sentencing report..

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905510
01/25/17 05:17 PM
01/25/17 05:17 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Name: PAUL CARPARELLI
Register Number: 43342-424
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 04/17/2018
Located At: FCI Allenwood Low

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905532
01/25/17 09:19 PM
01/25/17 09:19 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
I strongly believe that so many of the upper level bosses dibbled and dabbled in drugs themselves. I only believe it because, what criminal in today's world steals shit and doesn't do drugs? It kind of goes hand and hand.
Yes, some may have just stuck to drinking, everyone did not do drugs.

But, when someone is always doing things that are morally wrong, it is impossible to stop your conscience from telling you, Hey idiot, that's wrong!
How do you shut your conscience up? Drinking or drugs

Why do people who essentially committed the perfect crime, turn themselves in?
1 reason: To clear their conscience.

Remember Pistone, when someone got whacked? Lefty told him, we don't mention them anymore, they're gone and that's that. He really didn't want to feel any remorse or internal pain.

I have no proof on what I say but, do know that those guys were not allowed to live a flashy life. It was frowned upon. So how did guys enjoy their life? I have no freaking idea. No expensive items, no vacations.....Well, they were allowed unlimited women :o)

Would LOVE to see some autopsy reports of some of the old bosses.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #905547
01/26/17 03:26 AM
01/26/17 03:26 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
I strongly believe that so many of the upper level bosses dibbled and dabbled in drugs themselves. I only believe it because, what criminal in today's world steals shit and doesn't do drugs? It kind of goes hand and hand.
Yes, some may have just stuck to drinking, everyone did not do drugs.

But, when someone is always doing things that are morally wrong, it is impossible to stop your conscience from telling you, Hey idiot, that's wrong!
How do you shut your conscience up? Drinking or drugs

Why do people who essentially committed the perfect crime, turn themselves in?
1 reason: To clear their conscience.

Remember Pistone, when someone got whacked? Lefty told him, we don't mention them anymore, they're gone and that's that. He really didn't want to feel any remorse or internal pain.

I have no proof on what I say but, do know that those guys were not allowed to live a flashy life. It was frowned upon. So how did guys enjoy their life? I have no freaking idea. No expensive items, no vacations.....Well, they were allowed unlimited women :o)

Would LOVE to see some autopsy reports of some of the old bosses.

I wouldn't speak of coscience but pressure: if you must watch your back and understand that the LE soon or later will send you in jail and that your friends will betray and at some point you are so paranoic that couldn’t speak because is afraid of be recorded or at worst fear to be killed because the boss think that you will flip at the end those factors led to drugs or alcol abuse. Anyway even the top manager and the legal bussiness men use drugs.
Repeat more mobsters are sociopaths so I think that was coscience but a pressure fact.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905550
01/26/17 07:26 AM
01/26/17 07:26 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Thanks for posting the article about the Castelle kid. Its a shame he had to die that way in withdrawal all alone in a cell.

Did anybody happen to read the comments on the article? People can be such cruel pompous fucks....

I have always said that if any of our politicians or the fucking DEA had to go through 15 minutes of heroin withdrawal opiates would be legal in this country or at least they would give you SOMETHING in jail to take the edge off it. I'm not saying they should be letting junkies start firing off needles in prison, but maybe a little subutex or methadone.....

I believe in Canada and Great Britain it is considered cruel and unusual punishment to throw an addict in a cell and just let him detox.

I have been though some serious pain in my life. I fell once and shattered BOTH my elbows, I've had pancreatitis (no, not from drinking. from too much halloween candy) and I once had a serious bone infection in my right shoulder. All of this shit hurt like a motherfucker , but I'd take them all on again at the SAME TIME rather than go through a "cold turkey" dope kick.

Not only does it suck but it just goes on forever and ever.... Any asshole who reads Wiki and thinks that in "three days" the withdrawals are over is believing a fairy tale. The very worst of it might be over in 5 or 6 days ( and trust me it feels like its in slow motion) After that maybe closer to two weeks before you start to feel like your old self again. It is an agonizing process that every junkie knows he has to face sooner or later.

I don't want this to sound like "poor junkies" time either. Every time you stick that rig in your arm you know deep down inside that someday you will pay for this one way or another. Its like borrowing money and just partying 24/7 then one day the bill comes due.

And unless they are real sick twisted fuckers no junkie would EVER encourage a "civilian" to get involved with heroin because he knows thats some bad karma there.

I say let these wise ass kids who have never had the joys of withdrawal sit in jail for a day or two so they can learn a lesson. Believe me 48 hours of full blown withdrawal is enough to teach anybody a lesson.

But beyond that it becomes cruel. You are freezing your ass off in some cold cell laying in your own shit and vomit and the guards will walk by and laugh at you (some are cool and will try to help, but not many)

Heres the thing that many of these well to do suburban wiseguy grandkids don't seem to get. Eventually you WILL have some kind of problem and have to face withdrawal. Either you get busted, or you run out of money, or there is a big bust in your area and supply is very limited. Its the law of odds, stay a user long enough and you will face the pain. If you have been using heavily for years it might not even hit you for a day and a half. Thats why some of these guys look so smug when they get popped. These little boys have no idea that hell is just around the corner.

Hope everybodys having a good 2017 so far. And, anybody hear from PB ?

Take care,
Sal

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905552
01/26/17 08:08 AM
01/26/17 08:08 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Salvi62 what you said is right, the switzerland from the last 90s for stop the heroin overdose epidemy opened health center where give to the junkies the heroin dose created in swiss laboratories so the H is controlled and with clean needles the addicted people can survive must not steal and dodge the HIV and if they want slowly decrease the daily dose.

Unfortunately isnt so simple in the other country because the drug is seen as weak people ' s vice but in the case of the heroin is enought at least one dose for create an addiction.
Would be enought to create centers like the swiss case but there wouldn't never happen.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905580
01/26/17 01:48 PM
01/26/17 01:48 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Furio,

One snort or one shot of H is not enough to make someone an addict. If that were the case then any hospital who gave a patient morphine for a few days after a major surgery would be sending them home addicted.

No, it takes a while to get a real habit going. You start out doing it once in a while, then it becomes a weekend thing, then one day you decide you don't feel like going to the bad parts of town or waiting around for your dealer and you skip a day. Well after about 12 hours your nose will start running , you start getting these hot and cold sweats and its all downhill....you are hooked.

Another thing.....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY ever gradually reduces their does of H until they are clean. The drug is way too seductive for that. You play these little "games" with yourself, like "well for the last two days I reduced so tonight I think I'll reward myself a little". Then the habit goes back up again.

The only way you could possibly reduce is to just do enough so that you were just a tiny bit sick all the time, even if you just maintain a "normal" you won't reduce.

Reducing is a common joke with junkies. They all talk about doing it , but nobody ever does. Because if you do reduce even a little bit you know how good a full dose is going to feel.

Heroin is like a genie in a bottle. You take the cap off and the genie comes out. But then try getting her back in.

Salvi

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905582
01/26/17 01:49 PM
01/26/17 01:49 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I like bronx take. Read charles carneglias book guess he was a fiend.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905587
01/26/17 01:58 PM
01/26/17 01:58 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Tony Roach too, right?

I mean just putting a cut on some very good heroin will get you high if you don't wear long sleaves, gloves and a small mask.

If its really good it will absorb right into the sweat on your arms, and as you breath the dust in that it makes when your mixing it. It no wonder so many of these guys catch habits.

Just being around it and having easy access to it would be more than I could handle. I couldn't imagine having a half a kilo in my closet just sitting there.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905594
01/26/17 03:03 PM
01/26/17 03:03 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: salvi62
Furio,

One snort or one shot of H is not enough to make someone an addict. If that were the case then any hospital who gave a patient morphine for a few days after a major surgery would be sending them home addicted.

No, it takes a while to get a real habit going. You start out doing it once in a while, then it becomes a weekend thing, then one day you decide you don't feel like going to the bad parts of town or waiting around for your dealer and you skip a day. Well after about 12 hours your nose will start running , you start getting these hot and cold sweats and its all downhill....you are hooked.

Another thing.....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY ever gradually reduces their does of H until they are clean. The drug is way too seductive for that. You play these little "games" with yourself, like "well for the last two days I reduced so tonight I think I'll reward myself a little". Then the habit goes back up again.

The only way you could possibly reduce is to just do enough so that you were just a tiny bit sick all the time, even if you just maintain a "normal" you won't reduce.

Reducing is a common joke with junkies. They all talk about doing it , but nobody ever does. Because if you do reduce even a little bit you know how good a full dose is going to feel.

Heroin is like a genie in a bottle. You take the cap off and the genie comes out. But then try getting her back in.

Salvi

Salvi,the heroin addiction is identical to that of morphine, but is start more quickly and with lower substance quantities. Also the lethal doses are lower, so that the risk of overdose is greater than for morphine. 1 mg of heroin may be equal from 2.5 mg to 4.9 mg of morphine.
What I said in the Swiss centers was referring to the fact that if a junkie want to stop, they help him in the rehab and surely using substances to clean him the blood and fight drug abstinence.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905601
01/26/17 04:00 PM
01/26/17 04:00 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Furio,

You are a great guy, and you are from Naples just like my Grandparents.

When you tell about heroin stats it makes me laugh because I lived it. Heroin is "diacetylmorphine" which means it has a couple of more steps of refinement, which obviously makes it more potent and addictive. I tried morphine and it didn't even keep me off sick back when I was using.

I used to have a friend who would give me morphine tabs when I needed help. he was missing a leg and used to get "phantom pain" so he had a script for morphine sulphate 60mg. Even if I took two (120mg) it would not keep me off heroin sick. And I was a half gram a day user (not a huge habit)

I hear they have great heroin in Napoli. Don't go doing anything stupid my friend.

salvi

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905609
01/26/17 05:31 PM
01/26/17 05:31 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Furio,

You are a great guy, and you are from Naples just like my Grandparents.

When you tell about heroin stats it makes me laugh because I lived it. Heroin is "diacetylmorphine" which means it has a couple of more steps of refinement, which obviously makes it more potent and addictive. I tried morphine and it didn't even keep me off sick back when I was using.

I used to have a friend who would give me morphine tabs when I needed help. he was missing a leg and used to get "phantom pain" so he had a script for morphine sulphate 60mg. Even if I took two (120mg) it would not keep me off heroin sick. And I was a half gram a day user (not a huge habit)

I hear they have great heroin in Napoli. Don't go doing anything stupid my friend.

salvi

Sorry Salvi I didn't know that you used it,anyway Im happy that come out of drug; for me, Im not so stupid to become a junkie.

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905613
01/26/17 05:55 PM
01/26/17 05:55 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
"I'm not so stupid to become a junkie"

You have a way with words my friend......LOL

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905626
01/26/17 11:45 PM
01/26/17 11:45 PM
K
Krsheely Offline
Made Member
Krsheely  Offline
K
Made Member
Salvie it's obvious you are telling the 110% truth. No one but an addict or ex addict could put it like that. If anyone's doubts your statements they crazy. Lol at reducing with h. Not possible

Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: furio_from_naples] #905628
01/27/17 12:23 AM
01/27/17 12:23 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
think back to henry hill,and the crew he ran with,all.were cokeheads, if it wasn't for the coke... stash Edwards would have gotten rid of the van, he was all coked up and left it in an alley. henry hill was doing so much coke he couldn't function.and look where all the drugs led the Lufthansa robbers.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Mobster that use drugs [Re: salvi62] #905632
01/27/17 03:39 AM
01/27/17 03:39 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
"I'm not so stupid to become a junkie"

You have a way with words my friend......LOL

Salvi,with my friend smoked weed but H is another thing for me,my mother was a social worker and tell me the stories of the junkies that she tried to help and for sure I dont want to do this end end plus I can't use a syringe and find a vein.
So Im safe ;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull