GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (m2w, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 126 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,538
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,996
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,357
Posts1,059,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #901825
12/15/16 12:27 PM
12/15/16 12:27 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea Washington doesn't show much that scares me. I think depth plays a major issue in this game.

Del Rio really can't afford to transfer unless he goes down a division because he has already transferred from Bama to Oregon State and to Florida.

We were hearing he had some shoulder problem and I was thinking he hasn't recovered from that yet. Of course I don't follow UF football like I do Bama.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #901937
12/16/16 10:30 AM
12/16/16 10:30 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea Washington doesn't show much that scares me. I think depth plays a major issue in this game.

Del Rio really can't afford to transfer unless he goes down a division because he has already transferred from Bama to Oregon State and to Florida.

We were hearing he had some shoulder problem and I was thinking he hasn't recovered from that yet. Of course I don't follow UF football like I do Bama.

ya he has a or had a shoulder problem and maybe he still does, anyways...bowl season starts good times

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #902677
12/23/16 11:31 PM
12/23/16 11:31 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
I'm not sure I would want Chip Kelly. Plus not to mention I think he has a show cause penalty still waiting for him for what he done at Oregon. Not sure I would want that kind of trouble honestly.

he was walking into to a buzz saw when he took that job with needing to build it from scratch. Nobody will win there withYork relying so much on Baalke. His reputation as a GM in nfl circles ishorrendous, san fran needs to bring in a new, innovative GM.

plus, as Spurrier learned the hard way along with Saban, Schiano etc...it's harder managing players who are multi millionaires with union protection, it's a different animal than dealing with drunk college kids. He should take a college job at a mid major and settle there until retirement.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #902679
12/23/16 11:35 PM
12/23/16 11:35 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

on paper, UW matchesup much better than you think. they are loaded with talent. Not as much as Bama, but solid talent across the board. I believe Bama will win, but Peterson is a strategic coach with a deep analytical sense, he''ll have a solid game plan. nagel is the real deal.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #902683
12/23/16 11:55 PM
12/23/16 11:55 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I don't see how Ohio State is even in the top 4. They didn't even win their division much less their conference. I hope to God it Ohio State vs. Alabama in the title game. Ohio State will beat Clemson. The Tigers almost lost to Louisville and Auburn, plus NC State would have beat them if they had a decent Field Goal Kicker.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #902689
12/24/16 12:36 AM
12/24/16 12:36 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
I don't see how Ohio State is even in the top 4. They didn't even win their division much less their conference. I hope to God it Ohio State vs. Alabama in the title game. Ohio State will beat Clemson. The Tigers almost lost to Louisville and Auburn, plus NC State would have beat them if they had a decent Field Goal Kicker.

my response to OSU being in is in this thread. Bottom line...1 loss, strength of schedule better talent.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #902712
12/24/16 12:09 PM
12/24/16 12:09 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I hate Urban Meyer as much as anyone but he did win 2 national titles at Florida. So, to say he couldn't make it in the SEC doesn't make much sense.

When he saw that his recruits were gone and little Timmy Tebow was done with his career, he jumped ship knowing that Florida was going to be mediocre in the SEC. Then he went to an easier conference after he told the world that he was done with college football....he did what Nicky Boy Saban did to LSU

like him or nott, he is a top recruiter and competes for a national title year in and year out. as a buckeye fan, hard to say the Big 10 was trash. 4 teams in the top 15? 3 in the top 10. give it up dude. meyer would bend over and humiliate any coach in the SEC except for Saban. to say anything else is pure stupidity

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dinocrocetti] #902817
12/26/16 01:11 AM
12/26/16 01:11 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti

my response to OSU being in is in this thread. Bottom line...1 loss, strength of schedule better talent.

Loss was to unranked team at the time. Strength of schedule? they played 4 Top 25 teams all year. Washington played 5 with a loss to a ranked team. OSU didn't even win their division, much less their conference. It's stupid. Everything will work out though. OSU is about to get their ass kicked.Stop playing cupcakes. My Ole Miss team was the last in the conference, but we still took on the best no matter what. We played the #1, #4, #8, #12, #15, #22, #25. Grow some balls and play somebody good besides Indian and Purdue. Then come with a decent argument.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dinocrocetti] #902819
12/26/16 01:15 AM
12/26/16 01:15 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I hate Urban Meyer as much as anyone but he did win 2 national titles at Florida. So, to say he couldn't make it in the SEC doesn't make much sense.

When he saw that his recruits were gone and little Timmy Tebow was done with his career, he jumped ship knowing that Florida was going to be mediocre in the SEC. Then he went to an easier conference after he told the world that he was done with college football....he did what Nicky Boy Saban did to LSU

like him or nott, he is a top recruiter and competes for a national title year in and year out. as a buckeye fan, hard to say the Big 10 was trash. 4 teams in the top 15? 3 in the top 10. give it up dude. meyer would bend over and humiliate any coach in the SEC except for Saban. to say anything else is pure stupidity

Really? Is that why Meyer tucked his tail between his legs and high tailed it to the Big Ten after his SEC meltdown? Can't blame him though. I would want to go to an easier conference where I could make more money and slide into title contention without having to play big time teams too.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #902934
12/28/16 11:57 AM
12/28/16 11:57 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

Really? Is that why Meyer tucked his tail between his legs and high tailed it to the Big Ten after his SEC meltdown? Can't blame him though. I would want to go to an easier conference where I could make more money and slide into title contention without having to play big time teams too.

he won two titles in the SEC..no other SEC coach has done that besides Saban from that time period. EVERYWHERE he goes, he wins. he brought fucking utah to a major BCS bowl game. OSU has 44 freshman, most schools are fucked in the next two years. the first year of the playoff should have demonstrated that the BCS rankings with SEC teams year in and year out was flawed. and in case you haven't checked, condferences have peaks and valleys over the years. hell, even alabama wasn't relevant for 20 years. besides saban, meyer is the best college coach in the country whose players have much success in the nfl.
meyer wanted the Ohio State job from the get go-thats why he left florida. the same way saban lied to the miami dolphins for a job he wanted more. Meyer grew up in ohio, he was an all american baseball player there and coached on earl bruce's staff. hmmmm...lets see...coach at ohio state or florida? which job is better? not hard with the 2nd largest budget in the country to bolt for your hometown team that you grew up rooting for. gainesville is a cow town.

and dude, you're an ole miss fan??? respond to me when they are relevant in the national picture. i admire your sec enthusiasm, but the tables are turning and better coaches have gone to the BIG 10. even though i cant stand harbaugh, he one of the best in the country.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #902938
12/28/16 12:06 PM
12/28/16 12:06 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

Loss was to unranked team at the time. Strength of schedule? they played 4 Top 25 teams all year. Washington played 5 with a loss to a ranked team. OSU didn't even win their division, much less their conference. It's stupid. Everything will work out though. OSU is about to get their ass kicked.Stop playing cupcakes. My Ole Miss team was the last in the conference, but we still took on the best no matter what. We played the #1, #4, #8, #12, #15, #22, #25. Grow some balls and play somebody good besides Indian and Purdue. Then come with a decent argument.

the only rankings that matter are the ones at the end of the season. how many pre season rankings are given by the ap and coaches that are just plain wrong? #22 and #25 hardly qualify for being top tier ranked programs. michigan state had one down year otherwise they are ranked year in and year out.

it all comes down to talent and its sad that ole miss doesn't even whiff this kind of success but ohio state will be there year in and year out. good luck to ya next season, i do respect that you follow ole miss and try to have a voice in the entire picture. you deserve some brownie points for following a perennial loser.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dinocrocetti] #902978
12/28/16 10:47 PM
12/28/16 10:47 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

the only rankings that matter are the ones at the end of the season. how many pre season rankings are given by the ap and coaches that are just plain wrong? #22 and #25 hardly qualify for being top tier ranked programs. michigan state had one down year otherwise they are ranked year in and year out.

it all comes down to talent and its sad that ole miss doesn't even whiff this kind of success but ohio state will be there year in and year out. good luck to ya next season, i do respect that you follow ole miss and try to have a voice in the entire picture. you deserve some brownie points for following a perennial loser.

I agree with you dino, I think both OSU and WASHINGTON are being taken too lightly, I think Clemson will give osu all they want, but osu should prevail. as for washington, call me crazy dino,but, I see a big upset coming.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903009
12/29/16 02:43 AM
12/29/16 02:43 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

Yeah sorry, here in the SEC, if you can't even win your division you cant cake walk into the Playoffs.It boggles my mine. OSU doesn't even win their division, isn't even in their Conference Title game. And I know, Ole Miss Fan I know. Ask Urban Meyer how Ole Miss fucked up his Gators team and Timmy Tebow IN THE SWAMP. Look at the him tucking tail after the loss in September to Ole Miss in 08. Same thing when we beat Saban and Alabama 2 years in a row and had them on the ropes this year with half our team injured or gone to the NFL. My rebels are Giant Killers. We came the closest to beating Bama this year than anyone only losing by 5. Bama played 8 ranked teams this year, their 9th will be Washington meaning they played twice as many ranked teams than OSU who played a handful of hardly decent teams, losing to an unranked, the rest were cupcakes. Speaking of Ole Miss, last year in 2015 we finished 2nd in our division just like OSU did this year. You didn't hear us whining to be in the playoffs like OSU this year. We had a good year finishing 2nd in our division and accepted it. OSU finishes 2nd in their division and they are up in arms whining about how they should be in the playoffs,It's really pathetic.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903010
12/29/16 02:52 AM
12/29/16 02:52 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

HA. Washington upset Bama? I think not. Washington got spanked by #20 USC by 13 points in the latter part of the year. By contrast Bama spanked #20 USC the first game by 46 points. You cupcake guys never cease to amaze me. SEC West is a powerhouse. We fight each other almost every week. You guys dominate Oregon State and Indiana and think you got something going. Can't wait until they playoffs. After it's all said and done after Bama wins the title is that Ole Miss came the closest to beating them and beating them up all year.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #903061
12/29/16 02:57 PM
12/29/16 02:57 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

HA. Washington upset Bama? I think not. Washington got spanked by #20 USC by 13 points in the latter part of the year. By contrast Bama spanked #20 USC the first game by 46 points. You cupcake guys never cease to amaze me. SEC West is a powerhouse. We fight each other almost every week. You guys dominate Oregon State and Indiana and think you got something going. Can't wait until they playoffs. After it's all said and done after Bama wins the title is that Ole Miss came the closest to beating them and beating them up all year.

what happened when OSU beat down Bama a few years ago? you may be one of the biggest mucks in the history of muckville. Ole Miss couldn't whiff Ohio States fecal matter. no comparison. ole miss is weak and pathetic.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #903062
12/29/16 02:58 PM
12/29/16 02:58 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

Yeah sorry, here in the SEC, if you can't even win your division you cant cake walk into the Playoffs.It boggles my mine. OSU doesn't even win their division, isn't even in their Conference Title game. And I know, Ole Miss Fan I know. Ask Urban Meyer how Ole Miss fucked up his Gators team and Timmy Tebow IN THE SWAMP. Look at the him tucking tail after the loss in September to Ole Miss in 08. Same thing when we beat Saban and Alabama 2 years in a row and had them on the ropes this year with half our team injured or gone to the NFL. My rebels are Giant Killers. We came the closest to beating Bama this year than anyone only losing by 5. Bama played 8 ranked teams this year, their 9th will be Washington meaning they played twice as many ranked teams than OSU who played a handful of hardly decent teams, losing to an unranked, the rest were cupcakes. Speaking of Ole Miss, last year in 2015 we finished 2nd in our division just like OSU did this year. You didn't hear us whining to be in the playoffs like OSU this year. We had a good year finishing 2nd in our division and accepted it. OSU finishes 2nd in their division and they are up in arms whining about how they should be in the playoffs,It's really pathetic.

we're in and you're out...eat some ass yates, eat some ass.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #903063
12/29/16 02:59 PM
12/29/16 02:59 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

idiot...and now i got to turn my back on ya

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903067
12/29/16 03:38 PM
12/29/16 03:38 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Binnie I just don't see Washington beating us. They "might" keep it close early on, but our depth will show big time in the 2nd half. Same when we played Ole Miss, they could hang for a half then once we had our run they were done. 2 of their TD's came in the 4th quarter when we had subs in the whole defensive backfield. USC got manhandled by us and USC turned around and manhandled Washington. If we played USC today we'd still win by more than 21 points.

Dino I haven't changed my stance much, I still see a Bama/OSU final.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903078
12/29/16 04:42 PM
12/29/16 04:42 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
well, the tide has the talent, after all they are 'college football" and their running backs are awesome, you would think they might miss henry.... NOT. boy is the crimson tide deep, and yes they have been awesome in their 2nd halves, but, this Peterson is one great coach, and what he has done with Washington is nothing less than amazing.... so..... maybe! maybe! maybe!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #903123
12/29/16 10:53 PM
12/29/16 10:53 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Binnie I just don't see Washington beating us. They "might" keep it close early on, but our depth will show big time in the 2nd half. Same when we played Ole Miss, they could hang for a half then once we had our run they were done. 2 of their TD's came in the 4th quarter when we had subs in the whole defensive backfield. USC got manhandled by us and USC turned around and manhandled Washington. If we played USC today we'd still win by more than 21 points.

Dino I haven't changed my stance much, I still see a Bama/OSU final.

I see an OSU V BAMA final as well. Nobody is beating Bama, but Urban Meyer would most likely be the best candidate for the upset. Ole Miss and their entire student body and fan base are experts in the art of wolfbagging. They're as irrelevant and transparent as Indiana and Illinois. My opinion is that USC is playing BETTER THAN ANYBODY except Bama right now, a few early hiccups spoiled their chances.

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 12/29/16 10:54 PM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #903124
12/29/16 10:55 PM
12/29/16 10:55 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
well, the tide has the talent, after all they are 'college football" and their running backs are awesome, you would think they might miss henry.... NOT. boy is the crimson tide deep, and yes they have been awesome in their 2nd halves, but, this Peterson is one great coach, and what he has done with Washington is nothing less than amazing.... so..... maybe! maybe! maybe!

Bama wears them down by mid game and runs away with it...by 16 plus

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903125
12/29/16 10:59 PM
12/29/16 10:59 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Miami of Ohio almost upset Miss St. They beat them up for 4 qtrs. PATHETIC by Miss St.

NC State humiliated Vandy...PATHETIC

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 12/29/16 10:59 PM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903126
12/29/16 11:02 PM
12/29/16 11:02 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Washington State got stuffed by Minnesota. you know WSU, that 'ranked' team that Washington played earlier in the year? They fucking blow. Big 10 Minnesota held them to 12 points when they averaged 40.3 pts per game

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903127
12/29/16 11:03 PM
12/29/16 11:03 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Northwestern beat Pitt. Another Big 10 bowl win.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903128
12/29/16 11:04 PM
12/29/16 11:04 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
#19 Utah edges Indiana 26-24.

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 12/29/16 11:05 PM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903130
12/29/16 11:06 PM
12/29/16 11:06 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
big 12 Kansas State beats Texas A &M

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903131
12/29/16 11:07 PM
12/29/16 11:07 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
University of South Florida beats South Carolina with an interim coach. lol

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903132
12/29/16 11:09 PM
12/29/16 11:09 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Virginia Tech beats Arkansas. ouch

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #903133
12/29/16 11:11 PM
12/29/16 11:11 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Is Ole Miss in a bowl game this year? Dixie, are they?

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dinocrocetti] #903138
12/30/16 12:13 AM
12/30/16 12:13 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Is Ole Miss in a bowl game this year? Dixie, are they?

Unfortunately, we aren't in the Big 10 playing cupcakes all season so no we are not.

Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23