GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 364 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,306
Posts1,058,306
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: majicrat] #901173
12/09/16 07:16 PM
12/09/16 07:16 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: majicrat
You dontt remember me from anywhere, I rarely say anything because I know to have a different opinion here is inviting scorn from the more common posters. I was only making my opinion known just as most of the other posters do. Still no facts to back up the comments btw. Here's some advice Sinatra, you don't know me and no one on this board does. So before you make accusations about where anyone is from or who or what they are knowledgable about think twice. You couldn't be me wrong about who you think i am or where I'm from. When you rebuke a comment try being accurate about what you're rebuking so you'll have some credibility. I never said the five families didn't exist in my. Lol we were discussing the jersey shore. And I don't dispute they are in no, however until you provide facts that the toms river and brick areas have all five families operating crews there on a huge presence as some have said above is not realistic at all. I stand by that until someone posts facts that prove I'm wrong and I will gladly say I'm wrong. Until then I believe I'm correct. Slovakia? That's some funny stuff.

You're the same member, you have the same exact username, and all you have to do is simply read the article at the top of the page, or google NJ mafia busts ever since that 100+ round up in which they got Carmine Franco (I think that's his name) for garbage. And simply see everything that's come up, the Taccetta's, DeCalvacante/Stango, various mob related gambling bust, all within the last 5 or 6 years, all of them went down in Jersey. Those ARE the facts, Jersey is active with sportsbetting and gambling, mob activity still occurs, a lot more so than it has in NY recently. You're sitting here running off out the mind and have no literal clue as to what you're talking about. You're not even from America nor the Tri-States, you know don't anything about what goes on over here.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Belmont] #901220
12/10/16 04:05 AM
12/10/16 04:05 AM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Gotti had a meeting in seaside heights in the late 80's.

Here's an article that mentions Gotti visiting the area...Wonder if Johnny Bang Bang was there?

http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/moLavalletteb-trial-hard-to-forget

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901229
12/10/16 08:16 AM
12/10/16 08:16 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
Ok Sinatra if you say so. Anyway the discussion was about the shore not the state of New Jersey. Apparently you continue to not understand that. Still no facts that the brick and toms river areas are active with activity with crews from the five families. Because the activity is minimal and that's the fact. On a side note, if I wanted to make you feel stupid Sinatra about who I am and what I know vs. what you think you know I would and quite frankly you'd feel like a real ignorant fool. I'm not participating on the board for that reason, I'm participating to exchange thoughts and discuss LCN topics. Apparently for you that means having to agree with everything anyone writes or you risk being ridiculed and attacked without cause. Kinda sad. So, still no facts to support the claim the area is flush with activity with crews from the five families. The area is not but if you want to believe it is because of the minimal activity around go ahead it's just not true and no one has posted facts to prove otherwise. On a side note the area is flush with a heroin problem and unless someone can factually say that's LCN connected rather than independent and gang related crews then we'll...

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901703
12/14/16 03:56 PM
12/14/16 03:56 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

I didn't know where else to put this, but does anyone else think Bobby Vernace looks like Ed Bighead out of Rocko's Modern Life?

Bobby Vernace

Ed Bighead

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901712
12/14/16 05:26 PM
12/14/16 05:26 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I didn't know where else to put this, but does anyone else think Bobby Vernace looks like Ed Bighead out of Rocko's Modern Life?

Bobby Vernace

Ed Bighead

Dont know how are you still on this forum. Every post ive ever seen you write was idiotic. Congratulations, keep up the good work!

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: alexandarns] #901715
12/14/16 05:34 PM
12/14/16 05:34 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Quote:
Dont know how are you still on this forum. Every post ive ever seen you write was idiotic. Congratulations, keep up the good work!

Ironic..

Show me what you have contributed.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901717
12/14/16 05:50 PM
12/14/16 05:50 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
I an not going to show you shit Moe. Because of idiots like you some good guys dont post anymore. Take your cheap 2 cent jokes some place else. Dont you have any friends to talk and make jokes with? You are not here for the mafia stuff, obviously,cus all you post is idiotic stuff and crack jokes. Find another forum or make a faking friend already, your loneliness is killing the board

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: alexandarns] #901726
12/14/16 06:31 PM
12/14/16 06:31 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
I an not going to show you shit Moe. Because of idiots like you some good guys dont post anymore. Take your cheap 2 cent jokes some place else. Dont you have any friends to talk and make jokes with? You are not here for the mafia stuff, obviously,cus all you post is idiotic stuff and crack jokes. Find another forum or make a faking friend already, your loneliness is killing the board

You aren't going to show me anything because you don't have anything to show, because you are incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

Take a look at what I posted in the Funzi Tieri thread and the rare photos thread for a start. That's more than you've ever contributed and that's just over the last 48 hours.

I won't find another forum. I'm quite happy with this one.

And buddy who are you kidding? I have plenty of friends. But you? Goats don't count as friends.

Who are these people who left the thread because of me? One left involuntarily because of health problems (god bless). I can count two others who were suspended for personal abuse.

Nobody has left voluntarily "because of me".

On that note, you might wanna be careful flaming me because you will end up getting a holiday too.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901757
12/14/16 07:54 PM
12/14/16 07:54 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia

And buddy who are you kidding? I have plenty of friends. But you? Goats don't count as friends.

Neither do freckles kid, or potatoes for that matter.

I am not gonna get my in an argument that may take a lot of my time, dont care what you posted in whatever tread, everybody here knows your comedy is weak and that you are not all there in the head. Like I said keep up the good work, and dont have a lonely christmas and new year. AS for the holiday season, see if I care. You should of been on holiday a long time ago.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901769
12/14/16 10:14 PM
12/14/16 10:14 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Quote:

Am I supposed to be offended by that? lol

Scotland has the most red haired people per capita in the world, not Ireland, and even that is a distinct minority.

There's more red haired people in England and America than there is in Ireland!

Where do you come from? Kosovo, is it?

Do you know how much foreign aid Ireland sent to your country during your civil war?

Show a little gratitude!

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901789
12/15/16 06:08 AM
12/15/16 06:08 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Quote:

Am I supposed to be offended by that? lol

Scotland has the most red haired people per capita in the world, not Ireland, and even that is a distinct minority.

There's more red haired people in England and America than there is in Ireland!

Where do you come from? Kosovo, is it?

Do you know how much foreign aid Ireland sent to your country during your civil war?

Show a little gratitude!

Hey, any cent we can squeeze out of your tight asses is fine by me. You should come down here, get yourself a nice girlfriend and stop beign so lonely. Here it dosent matter so much that you are a freckle faced potato masher.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #901792
12/15/16 09:53 AM
12/15/16 09:53 AM
R
richierich Offline
Wiseguy
richierich  Offline
R
Wiseguy
DeCavalcante's couldn't operate a big wheel let alone a criminal organization... Those guys are a joke and broke to boot... Other outfits come around and the shake....

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: majicrat] #901794
12/15/16 10:03 AM
12/15/16 10:03 AM
R
richierich Offline
Wiseguy
richierich  Offline
R
Wiseguy
You asked a valid question and I think it deserves a valid answer... In the "shore" area you have crews and/or members of the Genovese, Lucchese, Gambinos, DeCalvacante and Scarfo families living AND operating there both in the summer and year round... That's FACT.... Many things going on and they have their hands in... Don't know why this question was avoided it was actually very valid

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: majicrat] #901795
12/15/16 10:08 AM
12/15/16 10:08 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: majicrat
Ok Sinatra if you say so. Anyway the discussion was about the shore not the state of New Jersey. Apparently you continue to not understand that. Still no facts that the brick and toms river areas are active with activity with crews from the five families. Because the activity is minimal and that's the fact. On a side note, if I wanted to make you feel stupid Sinatra about who I am and what I know vs. what you think you know I would and quite frankly you'd feel like a real ignorant fool. I'm not participating on the board for that reason, I'm participating to exchange thoughts and discuss LCN topics. Apparently for you that means having to agree with everything anyone writes or you risk being ridiculed and attacked without cause. Kinda sad. So, still no facts to support the claim the area is flush with activity with crews from the five families. The area is not but if you want to believe it is because of the minimal activity around go ahead it's just not true and no one has posted facts to prove otherwise. On a side note the area is flush with a heroin problem and unless someone can factually say that's LCN connected rather than independent and gang related crews then we'll...

Uhh, yea if you say so. And you speak as if the Shore isn't a part of the state of New Jersey. And again, people whom are on The Shore on a decent basis, is telling you for a fact that LCN activity still goes on there. I didn't see Dante or anyone else claim that the LCN was responsible for the drugs out there, or that the mob runs the shore, he said "LCN activity is still prevalent on the Shore", there's no way around it, you're NOT from America, what could you possibly know on the matter, like at all..

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/15/16 10:09 AM.
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901797
12/15/16 10:13 AM
12/15/16 10:13 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Quote:
Hey, any cent we can squeeze out of your tight asses is fine by me. You should come down here, get yourself a nice girlfriend and stop beign so lonely. Here it dosent matter so much that you are a freckle faced potato masher.

At least Irish people have electricity and showers, you illiterate cretin.

I bathe myself more in a week than you do in an entire year.

I've been to Serbia.

Your women have mustaches!

SC I apologize in advance. If you scroll up, you will see that alexisandarns started this.

I promise I will ignore him starting now.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901804
12/15/16 11:07 AM
12/15/16 11:07 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Quote:

At least Irish people have electricity and showers, you illiterate cretin.

I bathe myself more in a week than you do in an entire year.

I've been to Serbia.

Your women have mustaches!

SC I apologize in advance. If you scroll up, you will see that alexisandarns started this.

I promise I will ignore him starting now.

Lol, no I didnt Moe talked about goats as my friends talking about how back ward my country is, LOL kick us both out SC..LOL Moe you played yourself. I Live in a city that has 3 million people, thats the 3 times of Dublin almost as Ireland. Sorry you are so uneducated and stupid Moe.
But on the serious note, I have nothing against Ireland, love it there. The thing is your sorry ass Moe, and your dumb jokes, and backward behaivor. I said that you write idiotic comments, and ruined this forum for some good guys, Wich a lot of guys will agree. Other than here you are not allowed in any other forums or anywhere, belive me I know because im there. You are a sorry excuse for a human being, and very lonely and im sorry for you.

So watch you behaivor kid, cus if you get kicked out of here thats it for you. Its gonna be a sad, sad christmas.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901807
12/15/16 11:19 AM
12/15/16 11:19 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol @ Its gonna be a sad, sad christmas.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901809
12/15/16 11:22 AM
12/15/16 11:22 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

SC.

You may want to consider giving these two a holiday for repeated harassment of forum members - not just me.

alexisandarns racial jibes are enough excuse to give him time to reconsider what he is doing.

SinatraClub has been flaming not just me, but Alfa Romeo and Giacomo Vacari on several threads, and it's becoming disruptive having threads hijacked by people looking for arguments.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901821
12/15/16 11:58 AM
12/15/16 11:58 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
SC.

You may want to consider giving these two a holiday for repeated harassment of forum members - not just me.

alexisandarns racial jibes are enough excuse to give him time to reconsider what he is doing.

SinatraClub has been flaming not just me, but Alfa Romeo and Giacomo Vacari on several threads, and it's becoming disruptive having threads hijacked by people looking for arguments.

Only one that was racial is you Moe, Ive just commented that your comedy is appalling and disrescetfull. If its to be fair than both of us should get a holiday. Other than racial comments and stupid jokes, moe dosent do anything more on this forum. And he has been harassing people for too long. And like a little bitch goes to SC to complain. Sorry little boy, that poor Moe. I have never ever involved myself in any kind of dispute on this forum, and everybody knows that, but you moe have been in 30 disputes so far. Its time you move on away from here.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: richierich] #901824
12/15/16 12:26 PM
12/15/16 12:26 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: richierich
You asked a valid question and I think it deserves a valid answer... In the "shore" area you have crews and/or members of the Genovese, Lucchese, Gambinos, DeCalvacante and Scarfo families living AND operating there both in the summer and year round... That's FACT.... Many things going on and they have their hands in... Don't know why this question was avoided it was actually very valid

Yes, 100% accurate. This is what I've said since the beginning of the thread. I don't know why people assume and twist words here, LCN has probably less than 3% of the total drug sales in Jersey in the year 2016. They're a bit player in drugs here and only some of the younger guys selll oxy, Coke, weed, percocets, roxy, Molly, etc

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: alexandarns] #901838
12/15/16 02:54 PM
12/15/16 02:54 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

SC.

Only one that was racial is you Moe, Ive just commented that your comedy is appalling and disrescetfull. If its to be fair than both of us should get a holiday. Other than racial comments and stupid jokes, moe dosent do anything more on this forum. And he has been harassing people for too long. And like a little bitch goes to SC to complain. Sorry little boy, that poor Moe. I have never ever involved myself in any kind of dispute on this forum, and everybody knows that, but you moe have been in 30 disputes so far. Its time you move on away from here.

You took the thread off topic by personally attacking me.

You racially abused me with the "freckles and potatoes" comment.

You are being aggressive and insulting.

Too many people taking threads off topic by starting fights.

It needs to end.

Everybody has a right to use the forum unless they are being abusive - like you.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901841
12/15/16 03:16 PM
12/15/16 03:16 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Moe, an online rat calling for the mods assistance.

lmao

You take every thread off topic with your horrible jokes. How is that any different? People are just calling you out for it more now because they are tired of it.

And even the "fight" now, started again...because of you and your attempt at being funny.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: njcapo35] #901842
12/15/16 03:17 PM
12/15/16 03:17 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Gotti had a meeting in seaside heights in the late 80's.

Here's an article that mentions Gotti visiting the area...Wonder if Johnny Bang Bang was there?

http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/moLavalletteb-trial-hard-to-forget

Article didn't work.

Have another link about Gotti's meeting in seaside heights? Or who he was meeting with, etc?

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901845
12/15/16 04:07 PM
12/15/16 04:07 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
I think he was meeting with Bobby Cabert.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Blackjack2121] #901847
12/15/16 04:12 PM
12/15/16 04:12 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Moe, an online rat calling for the mods assistance.

lmao

You take every thread off topic with your horrible jokes. How is that any different? People are just calling you out for it more now because they are tired of it.

And even the "fight" now, started again...because of you and your attempt at being funny.

That's the thing. He takes a thread off topic with idiotic pics or other childish stuff. Every time. I've never said one thing about it but enough is enough. When I told him that, he speaks of goats and implying that my country is full of goats or whatever shit he thinks up, as he did before, but when you call him a freckeled face potato he gets offended and runs to SC. That is a mind of a child. It was a great thread before he posted that pic of Vernace with the cartoon.

He is the biggest problem here and should get banned for good, or grow up already.

Find a friend or girlfriend and take those jokes to him or her.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901882
12/15/16 09:32 PM
12/15/16 09:32 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Alexandarns

You started the racial insults.

Blackjack

You live vicariously through the mafia.

Let's not pretend you are not just upset because I don't find ways to justify what the mafia does!

It's not About jokes, is it?

I'm just not a fanboy.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901883
12/15/16 09:35 PM
12/15/16 09:35 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

If the moderators tell me to stop cracking jokes, I gladly will.

Personal abuse, flaming and unprovoked racial insults should be off limits.

Every one maintains the right to post without being bullied and harassed.

Last edited by Moe_Tilden; 12/15/16 09:35 PM.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901885
12/15/16 09:45 PM
12/15/16 09:45 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
lol lol lol

stop with this petty shit its embarrassing

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/15/16 09:46 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901886
12/15/16 09:57 PM
12/15/16 09:57 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Says the guy who copies and pastes stuff without permission that could land the owners of the site in legal trouble. *rolls eyes*

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901888
12/15/16 10:08 PM
12/15/16 10:08 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Says the guy who copies and pastes stuff without permission that could land the owners of the site in legal trouble. *rolls eyes*

moe I am assuming you mean the gangland news article I posted for the whole site to read but moe if you have a problem with it I will take it down only put it up in the first place so people on this site could read it seeing as a lot of people don't subscribe to gangland (including yourself?)

Moe I am trying to give you advice stop arguing with people not saying its all your fault and no one provoked you but come on what are you doing arguing with people on a internet site calling each other names over petty shit just leave it don't know why you always get yourself into these arguments

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull