GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Signor Vitelli), 363 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,092
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901635
12/13/16 10:00 PM
12/13/16 10:00 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Hillary is a warmonger, but that's always been known.

What's scary is how many of the potential Trump guys want to go to war with Iran. Chickenhawk pussies. War with Iran would be the worst thing imaginable.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901636
12/13/16 10:03 PM
12/13/16 10:03 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
And im sorry, moe, but Trump can win if he didn't do such a terrible fucking job. TILLERSON. Really? Try and defend that.

And John Bolton. Wtf?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901642
12/13/16 11:51 PM
12/13/16 11:51 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Hillary was the war candidate. She wouldn't have even needed neo cons in her cabinet. The neo cons need to stay in Trumps circle to nudge him in their direction. Trump doesn't seem to have any real ideology or principles, so he'll probably be talked into all kinds of things, good and bad. Based on however he feels at the moment.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901644
12/14/16 12:49 AM
12/14/16 12:49 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The anti-war candidate went right out and re-assembled Bush's Iraq team. lol.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: mightyhealthy] #901645
12/14/16 12:51 AM
12/14/16 12:51 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

What's scary is how many of the potential Trump guys want to go to war with Iran. Chickenhawk pussies. War with Iran would be the worst thing imaginable.

They won't fight in it. That's the secret. The poor will. The people who want the wars don't have to fight in them. If we reinstated the draft, we'd probably never have another ground war again.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901657
12/14/16 04:19 AM
12/14/16 04:19 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I don't care what Trump does, who he appoints or any of that. I supported him to win the Presidency to piss all you pussyfooted, boys can use girls bathrooms, liberal pussified people off. I consider my mission a success. Advantage Yates. Plus my companies stock is up to 96 dollars and I got in at 80 per share. I know thats hard for you liberals with no 401k or job to figure out, but it means my rate of return is over 30 percent. LOL!!!! Get a job you bums. Move out of your parents house for Christ Sake. Have sex with a woman, hell if you have to use your Christmas money to get a hooker. Once you have sex with a human female that pent up tension goes away. Try it guys. Your little thing ain't gonna do any damage. A couple of pumps you'll be done and you'll feel a whole lot better about life.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: yatescj7] #901662
12/14/16 06:59 AM
12/14/16 06:59 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
I don't care what Trump does, who he appoints or any of that. I supported him to win the Presidency to piss all you pussyfooted, boys can use girls bathrooms, liberal pussified people off. I consider my mission a success. Advantage Yates. Plus my companies stock is up to 96 dollars and I got in at 80 per share. I know thats hard for you liberals with no 401k or job to figure out, but it means my rate of return is over 30 percent. LOL!!!! Get a job you bums. Move out of your parents house for Christ Sake. Have sex with a woman, hell if you have to use your Christmas money to get a hooker. Once you have sex with a human female that pent up tension goes away. Try it guys. Your little thing ain't gonna do any damage. A couple of pumps you'll be done and you'll feel a whole lot better about life.

Yeah, thanks, but I'll pass...

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/14/16 06:59 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: OakAsFan] #901707
12/14/16 04:15 PM
12/14/16 04:15 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

They won't fight in it. That's the secret. The poor will. The people who want the wars don't have to fight in them. If we reinstated the draft, we'd probably never have another ground war again.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Obviously they won't personally fight in a war. No president personally fights in a war. Don't forget to include Bill Clinton and Barack Obama among your chickenhawks since they took us to several wars. Obama recently expanded the war on terrorism (that he no longer refers to as a war on terrorism) to Somalia. That's where Clinton bombed an aspirin factory as Monica was giving him a BJ, resulting in the deaths of innocent human beings. So perhaps he and George W. Bush can share a prison cell.

As for the military, it's currently all volunteer. We do have registration for the draft though. That was until recently limited to males, but guess who ordered women to register for the draft? President Obama.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/02/politics/women-selective-service-obama/

Last edited by Faithful1; 12/14/16 04:15 PM.
Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901718
12/14/16 06:06 PM
12/14/16 06:06 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
In order to be a chickenhawk, first, you have to be a hawk.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901731
12/14/16 06:39 PM
12/14/16 06:39 PM
F
Footreads Offline OP
Underboss
Footreads  Offline OP
F
Underboss
You said Hillary was a warmonger I knew she is a lesbo I did not know she was a warmonger. Maybe she can eat their pussies until she drown in their juice.

only the unloved hate
Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901747
12/14/16 07:14 PM
12/14/16 07:14 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: Footreads
You said Hillary was a warmonger I knew she is a lesbo I did not know she was a warmonger. Maybe she can eat their pussies until she drown in their juice.

What?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Faithful1] #901752
12/14/16 07:39 PM
12/14/16 07:39 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
That's where Clinton bombed an aspirin factory as Monica was giving him a BJ, resulting in the deaths of innocent human beings.

Is the Wendy Williams Show your source for this?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: OakAsFan] #901780
12/15/16 01:34 AM
12/15/16 01:34 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
That's where Clinton bombed an aspirin factory as Monica was giving him a BJ, resulting in the deaths of innocent human beings.

Is the Wendy Williams Show your source for this?

So the person who makes up "facts" on the fly is complaining about a source? lol

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Faithful1] #901826
12/15/16 12:37 PM
12/15/16 12:37 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Oak,

You'd have to have been around back then to remember the story. F1 is right. When Lewinsky story was on the front page everyday, Bill Clinton ordered the bombing of a building in Sudan to shift the media attention off of the scandal.

Fake pretense, of course. Truth comes out later that it was an "aspirin factory" but by then very few people care.

I remember W. Bush engaging in some brief war in an effort to shake the "wimp" tag.

In both cases the people being killed were Black/Brown so nobody cared.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901850
12/15/16 04:46 PM
12/15/16 04:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
nets, you are tone deaf.

I wasn't questioning whether Clinton bombed Iraq or whether Clinton had an affair with Lewinsky, I was mocking someone's way of talking about it by invoking "BJs". Very gossip mag like. Wendy Williams stuff. It was basically a joke, so get over yourself.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901856
12/15/16 04:59 PM
12/15/16 04:59 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Gets,

I actually have to correct myself. It was a missile attack on Iraq that came while he was getting the BJ and allegedly to look tough. The aspirin factory was the result of bad intelligence (and probably to look tough once again). I also believe it was the father, George H. W. Bush, who had the wimp tag. When W. first came to office Democrats considered him a partier and a cowboy. Some think that the first Gulf War was related to the first Bush being called weak and a wimp, but there were serious concerns that if he could take over Kuwait, he could take over Saudi Arabia and use their oil wealth to fuel a Muslim-Hitlerish empire like the Turkish sultans from a hundred years earlier.

In my opinion is wasn't that nobody cared because the victims were black or brown, but because they were foreign Muslims. Some of those Iraqi Muslims could have been as white as snow and it wouldn't have made a difference. When the enemy is far away it's easier to forget about them. It's probably made easier by the fact that Saddam Hussein killed over 1 million of his own people, so he didn't care about them either except for propaganda fodder.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Faithful1] #901875
12/15/16 08:23 PM
12/15/16 08:23 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

I meant to write H.W. Bush and it was the Panama invasion that was used to get rid of the "wimp" tag.

The timing of the strike against the "chemical factory" by Clinton was, in my opinion, a diversion get his "sexual relations" out of the headlines. I tend to not believe that most of our military mistakes are the result of faulty intelligence. There have been too many instances of false reasons being given for military actions for me to believe them. I get the overall big picture that the actions are done to serve U.S. interests or to further a POTUS' agenda, but I just don't buy the standard excuses that are given years later.

As far as the brown people, I was talking about media coverage in general in that era. Bosnian atrocities were occurring roughly around same time as Rwandan atrocities. News media didn't care about Rwanda. Media didn't care about the lives affected by the bombing in Sudan either.

Oak,

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt about story. After the Lewinsky story broke, there were timelines put together and a lot of them added up to Ms.Lewinsky being there around the time quite a few things were happening. Maybe you thought F1 was playing around, but the dates match up. Unless you were 18 and older at that time, it's a story you might have missed.
As far as getting over myself.....if the Raiders win the Superbowl I'll change my username to get over these nets(for a month), Giants win you put John Elway in broncos uniform as your avatar, deal?

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Footreads] #901889
12/15/16 10:11 PM
12/15/16 10:11 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Gets,

What's funny is that he's more offended by my use of "BJ" than the fact that it happened and that one of his favorite presidents may have actually killed people to cover up for his sexual infidelities.

On your other point, you may be correct, but I was just reporting the media narrative. The USA has involved itself in too many wars, and since the Korean War almost all of them have been unjustified, and a lot of American meddling has made the world a worse place. If Eisenhower hadn't let the CIA meddle in Iran in the 1950s we might not be dealing with an Ayatollah now.

The media claimed that Rwanda was covered less because there were fewer journalists there to cover it. Bosnia was probably an easier gig than Rwanda. It reminds me of this nurse I used to work with about 10 to 15 years ago. She was from Eritrea and really loved Bill Clinton. She didn't like W. We got into a conversation about Rwanda and Clinton's lack of concern for the Rwandan people, and she was pretty skeptical. I must be wrong about her favorite president. So one day I loaned her my DVD of the PBS documentary on Rwanda. After watching it she was devastated and hated Bill Clinton. It showed that there were many opportunities where at least some of the Tutsi victims could have been saved, but the Clinton administration's orders were to stay out of it and leave them behind. I don't know if you've ever seen it, but if you haven't you should. It's up on YouTube.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: Faithful1] #901921
12/16/16 05:13 AM
12/16/16 05:13 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Gets,

What's funny is that he's more offended by my use of "BJ" than the fact that it happened and that one of his favorite presidents may have actually killed people to cover up for his sexual infidelities.

Re: Now that trump beat hillary [Re: getthesenets] #902012
12/17/16 03:20 AM
12/17/16 03:20 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
F1,

I meant to write H.W. Bush and it was the Panama invasion that was used to get rid of the "wimp" tag.

The timing of the strike against the "chemical factory" by Clinton was, in my opinion, a diversion get his "sexual relations" out of the headlines. I tend to not believe that most of our military mistakes are the result of faulty intelligence. There have been too many instances of false reasons being given for military actions for me to believe them. I get the overall big picture that the actions are done to serve U.S. interests or to further a POTUS' agenda, but I just don't buy the standard excuses that are given years later.

As far as the brown people, I was talking about media coverage in general in that era. Bosnian atrocities were occurring roughly around same time as Rwandan atrocities. News media didn't care about Rwanda. Media didn't care about the lives affected by the bombing in Sudan either.

Oak,

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt about story. After the Lewinsky story broke, there were timelines put together and a lot of them added up to Ms.Lewinsky being there around the time quite a few things were happening. Maybe you thought F1 was playing around, but the dates match up. Unless you were 18 and older at that time, it's a story you might have missed.
As far as getting over myself.....if the Raiders win the Superbowl I'll change my username to get over these nets(for a month), Giants win you put John Elway in broncos uniform as your avatar, deal?

You're such a nice fella GetNets.

Why don't don't you just put trolls on ignore.

It's fun, and it's easy.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull