GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 141 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,458
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,527
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 58 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901483
12/12/16 03:52 PM
12/12/16 03:52 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Give it a rest Oak. Leave rhe country and find your utopian society. There wont be a Hillary 2020. Can you stomach that.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901484
12/12/16 03:56 PM
12/12/16 03:56 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Oak,

I haven't personally attacked you once.

Unfortunately, you are spamming at least three threads in this section of the website with the same hackneyed, tired anti-Trump rhetoric.

It's tiresome.

Build a bridge and get over it.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901485
12/12/16 04:08 PM
12/12/16 04:08 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yes, you are personally attacking me, and you're also wrong. I am posting news articles on this thread, which is titled "news". As far as the other threads go, I post comments that are on topic. Are the people who started those threads spamming too? Just what is your definition of spamming? Is it an actual definition from a dictionary or did you make it up? Do you refer to every news item or topic that angers you as "spamming"? It just seems to be all about you, Moe. This is a news section, and I've shared a couple of news articles. You don't like the content of the article, or you don't like the source, fine. You've said so. Leave me out of it and move on.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901489
12/12/16 04:26 PM
12/12/16 04:26 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
13 GOP Senators want investigation into election interference by Russia.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/808387776232194048

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901491
12/12/16 04:31 PM
12/12/16 04:31 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

In normal times, most people would have agreed that reports of a foreign government interfering in US elections were disturbing, irrespective of political allegiance. Now, it seems, positions not taken on a purely partisan basis are as rare as hen's teeth.

Imagine the signal it sends to foreign powers if the US doesn't retaliate for election interference if that interference manages to work.

(I don't know if anyone here reads David Frum, but his twitter has been on fire over this)

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/12/16 04:32 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901492
12/12/16 04:36 PM
12/12/16 04:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I hate playing the game of "what if they did it" politics, but I could only imagine what people would have said if reports like this surrounded either of Obama's election victories. It probably would have started a civil war. Meanwhile, all people are asking for today is transparency.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 12/12/16 04:37 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901495
12/12/16 04:48 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
(I'll play, because on this issue that's an easy one.)

To get a sense of how big of a deal this should be imagine the explosion of rage that would happen if Hillary Clinton won on the backs of Russian interference in the election. Then imagine she reacted to that fact by trashing the CIA and installing pro-Putin people in her administration. I'm pretty sure it would involve having to put down armed rioters. Clinton would have to be protected by the Secret Service like she was Pope John Paul II.

It's not ok to be ok with foreign governments influencing the elections as long as it's in favor of the party you favor. That's despicable, and it's very close to treasonous. And discouraging transparency on this is the wrong way to go.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/12/16 04:49 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901496
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Oak,

If you're going to spam post in threads like this you should at least have the decency to respond to people who repudiate the points you make.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #901497
12/12/16 04:50 PM
12/12/16 04:50 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: helenwheels

To get a sense of how big of a deal this should be imagine the explosion of rage that would happen if Hillary Clinton won on the backs of Russian interference in the election. Then imagine she reacted to that fact by trashing the CIA and installing pro-Putin people in her administration. I'm pretty sure it would involve having to put down armed rioters. Clinton would have to be protected by the Secret Service like she was Pope John Paul II.

It's not ok to be ok with foreign governments influencing the elections as long as it's in favor of the party you favor. That's despicable, and it's very close to treasonous. And discouraging transparency on this is the wrong way to go.

Say if the hacking allegations are true, haven't Bill and Hillary already committed treason several times in the past by the same token?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901499
12/12/16 04:57 PM
12/12/16 04:57 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Not sure how you've repudiated any news stories I've shared, Moe, but if you did so, your...repudiation would stand on its own merit. It wouldn't need a reply from myself, or anyone else for that matter. It would seem you're only seeking my reply in order to carry on some sort of flaming war. I'm not here for that. Sorry.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901500
12/12/16 04:58 PM
12/12/16 04:58 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Quote:
“I’ll be the first one to come out and point at Russia if there’s clear evidence, but there is no clear evidence — even now,” said Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and a member of the Trump transition team. “There’s a lot of innuendo, lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s it.”

All the more reason to bemoan the fact Hillary thought she was above normal security precautions, and let her private server get hacked.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #901501
12/12/16 05:00 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Not sure how you've repudiated any news stories I've shared, Moe, but if you did so, your...repudiation would stand on its own merit. It wouldn't need a reply from myself, or anyone else for that matter. It would seem you're only seeking my reply in order to carry on some sort of flaming war. I'm not here for that. Sorry.

Any time I have posted something and specifically asked you to offer a rebuttal you have ignored it and continued spamming!

If you are going to spam an entire thread with your banalities, you should at least have the decency to engage with the discussion.

Re: News [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901502
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Say if the hacking allegations are true, haven't Bill and Hillary already committed treason several times in the past by the same token?

I'd like to have a clear idea of how you mean that treason was committed both both Bill and Hillary. Please feel free to reference US law on treason in your response, and how it applies to the C's.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/12/16 05:02 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901503
12/12/16 05:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's quite simple, Helen. Hillary committed treason because Donald Trump said so. Donald Trump used that exact term. Hillary Clinton is also a liar, because Donald Trump called her "lyin' Hillary". She's crooked, because Trump called her "crooked Hillary". These things are true for no other reason than Trump saying it. It really is that simple. lol.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901504
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The time Bill sold missile targeting technology to China for campaign cash for one.

Hillary putting national security at risk by having a private email server for two.

I'm sure I can come up with several more acts that are more treasonous than anything Donald Trump has done?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #901505
12/12/16 05:06 PM
12/12/16 05:06 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
It's quite simple, Helen. Hillary committed treason because Donald Trump said so. Donald Trump used that exact term. Hillary Clinton is also a liar, because Donald Trump called her "lyin' Hillary". She's crooked, because Trump called her "crooked Hillary". These things are true for no other reason than Trump saying it. It really is that simple. lol.

Donald Trump didn't put people off voting for Clinton.

She did a good job of that herself by characterizing an entire segment of voters as "deplorables", by being subject to FBI investigations, by the utilization of platitudes in place of any clear strategy, and with her stilted performances in the debates - devoid of any energy or passion.

Re: News [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901506
12/12/16 05:08 PM
12/12/16 05:08 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
The next Potus said during the campaign that "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters."

I believe him.

Clinton didn't say that but I believe the same thing to have been true about her during the election.

Sad commentary about us.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901507
12/12/16 05:20 PM
12/12/16 05:20 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I don't get how Russia interfered with the election. Hackers and leaked e mails? If so then didn't they do the US a favor by leaking info?

It only makes sense that Russia didn't want Hillary. She promised to increase tension and conflict with Russia. Trump was threatening to make peace with Russia. Which is a scary thought that we might avoid a nuclear war. But maybe in four years John McCain and his type can pull it off. Be patient.

Re: News [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901509
12/12/16 05:25 PM
12/12/16 05:25 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Moe- You're misunderstanding me. I didn't call Trump treasonous. You can reread my post, or not. ~Shrugs~

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/12/16 05:36 PM.

Re: News [Re: Moe_Tilden] #901510
12/12/16 05:32 PM
12/12/16 05:32 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
The time Bill sold missile targeting technology to China for campaign cash for one.

Please explain what Bill did, and why he wasn't charged. (Even later, when he was being impeached they could have pursued this if there was cause. They didn't. Do you know why?)

How would US law on treason apply in this case you've brought up?

I'm really looking forward to your reply explaining the China deal and how it constitutes treason, so that I see you understand what happened and aren't just parroting a talking point from Alex Jones. I'll settle for a link to a real news source.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/12/16 05:54 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901513
12/12/16 05:54 PM
12/12/16 05:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Helen, oddly enough, a Trump supporter, the guy who created the cartoon Dilbert, was on Bill Maher and he explained the Trump appeal, and I think he was dead on. Trump typically uses one word to describe people. This is a sales tactic that he knows all too well. When you use one word descriptions, they tend to bounce around peoples heads longer than drawn out explanations. So, when Trump continuously repeats "Crooked Hillary", it plants the concept into peoples' minds. It's more effective than actually explaining why she's crooked, or detailing examples. Just say she's crooked. Just say she's a felon. And keep saying it. Over and over and over again. People will eventually believe it. It's a form of hypnosis. It's worked for Trump both in business and in politics.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901515
12/12/16 06:05 PM
12/12/16 06:05 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
^ There's something to that. It works well in politics, and is just as effective in many other parts of life (as any good cult leader could tell us).

I think there are plenty of legitimate criticisms that can be launched at the Clintons. I often judge people's political understanding on being able to make them or seeing if they just regurgitate nonsensical talking points.

Same for the current President. I have real gripes, and am always willing to discuss them. But when people make complaints like 'he wasn't a unifying president, america is still divided' or some such, I don't bother. I know what I'm dealing with at that point.

And I'm put off by how this topic of concern over foreign interference is being twisted to Hillary Clinton. It's not about her. It's not about a party. And anyone who thinks of themselves as an American should be interested in getting the truth of the story, not dismissing it because it may have worked out in their favor (this time).

I think the most prudent thing for the US to do would be to take immediate measures to investigate what, if anything has happened. If there has been a successful cyberattack that has materially affected the US election then:

(a) the immediate consequences have to be faced and dealt with.
(b) systems must be reviewed to make any repetition impossible.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/12/16 06:07 PM.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #901516
12/12/16 06:26 PM
12/12/16 06:26 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
I don't get how Russia interfered with the election. Hackers and leaked e mails? If so then didn't they do the US a favor by leaking info?

It only makes sense that Russia didn't want Hillary. She promised to increase tension and conflict with Russia. Trump was threatening to make peace with Russia. Which is a scary thought that we might avoid a nuclear war. But maybe in four years John McCain and his type can pull it off. Be patient.

Well the CIA haven't actually said anything. An "alleged" "source" within the CIA "supposedly" said it to the Washington Post which tells us that at a minimum there is a faction or individual within the CIA who wants to delegitimize Trump or poison the well with Russia.

The job of the CIA is human intelligence. If anyone would be investigating the source of the hacks it would be the NSA.

As for whether Putin would want to hack Clinton's emails, I think it's obvious that he would but wanting to and actually succeeding is another thing. Based on what we know publicly, there's more evidence to suggest it was Seth Rich who leaked the DNC emails and not Russian hackers. That doesn't mean Russian hackers didn't dig up some info, but the Guccifer leaks were nothing so it seems unlikely they found anything good. The Podesta emails were hacked once by an unknown source and a second time by someone on 4chan. So to try and pin this all on Russia is suspect in itself. And let's not pretend that the US isn't hacking Russia's communications and trying their best to undermine Putin. This is what cyberwarfare is.

What I find strange is that the release of information is considered interference in an election. Nowhere in the western world is this the case. No one ever accused the News of the World of tampering with elections for hacking the phones of politicians. It's a bizarre double standard that has just been introduced conveniently enough to delegitimize the anti-globalist candidate.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901518
12/12/16 06:29 PM
12/12/16 06:29 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Of course when morons - and I'm not saying Oak is a moron, okay I am - buy what the Washington Post is selling them after their biased coverage of the election campaign - then they are part of the problem.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901520
12/12/16 06:38 PM
12/12/16 06:38 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Well, that sure was a childish quip. Moe, something about people sharing information really scares the shit out of you, for some reason. Your efforts at censoring people here by bullying and attacking them have yielded no results. You really should find something more productive to put your effort into.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 12/12/16 06:41 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901522
12/12/16 06:41 PM
12/12/16 06:41 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

So a court blocked Jill Stein's stupid attempt to have a recount in Pennsylvania, which was nothing more than an attempt to prevent the state from certifying its vote before the deadline.

3 attempted recounts, 2 which never happened, and millions of donations spent on lawyers fees.

This woman needs investigating.

Re: News [Re: SoCalGangs] #901524
12/12/16 06:48 PM
12/12/16 06:48 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

I agree they wanted trump over Clinton they probably did hack the system and leaked some stuff. But to say they actually rigged the election? I think that's near impossible Russia are not stupid firstly I don't think they would have the ability to actually rig an election secondly they are not stupid the backlash from the US would be harsh

but I do find this hypocritical all you guys in the US crying about Russia hacking your system under Obama you guys bugged everything you guys were even listening to merkels phone calls Obama himself knew about and authorised it massive scandal over Europe you guys just apologised and stopped talking about it. Now someone is doing it to you guys and you all cry lol

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/12/16 06:54 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #901526
12/12/16 06:53 PM
12/12/16 06:53 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38295549

New Italian PM Paolo Gentiloni sworn in

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #901527
12/12/16 06:54 PM
12/12/16 06:54 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

I agree they wanted trump over Clinton they probably did hack the system. But to say they actually rigged the election? I think that's near impossible Russia are not stupid firstly I don't think they would have the ability to actually rig an election secondly they are not stupid the backlash from the US would be harsh

but I do find this hypocritical all you guys in the US crying about Russia hacking your system under Obama you guys bugged everything you guys were even listening to merkels phone calls Obama himself knew about and authorised it massive scandal over Europe you guys just apologised and stopped talking about it. Now someone is doing it to you guys and you all cry lol

Isn't it rich how the US media/propaganda machine reacts to this? Considering the extensive foreign interventions around the world.

Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #901530
12/12/16 07:30 PM
12/12/16 07:30 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

I agree they wanted trump over Clinton they probably did hack the system and leaked some stuff. But to say they actually rigged the election? I think that's near impossible Russia are not stupid firstly I don't think they would have the ability to actually rig an election secondly they are not stupid the backlash from the US would be harsh

Now now. We arent all hypocrites. The US was bugging other countries and directly interfering in other nation's elections long before Obama was a gleam in his father's eye...and many of us have criticized this coutry for it. Some quite loudly.

Page 52 of 58 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull