GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Malavita, 1 invisible), 596 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,082
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,542
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 55 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #900544
12/04/16 12:07 AM
12/04/16 12:07 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
After two days of recounting

OVERALL
Clinton gained 3 votes
Trump gained 6 votes
Net Trump gain of 3 votes on Day 2

Those goof balls paid 7 million dollars for this recount idiots

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900557
12/04/16 01:27 AM
12/04/16 01:27 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
This is getting fun.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #900563
12/04/16 02:49 AM
12/04/16 02:49 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
After two days of recounting

OVERALL
Clinton gained 3 votes
Trump gained 6 votes
Net Trump gain of 3 votes on Day 2

Those goof balls paid 7 million dollars for this recount idiots

The goofballs just put about 4 million in Jill Steins personal account. How much of that money was yours Oak? 10 dollars and 75 cents you saved from your birthday money?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #900593
12/04/16 10:32 AM
12/04/16 10:32 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
This is getting fun.

The only reason Alec Baldwin is doing lame Donald Trump impressions is because his movie career bottomed out.

Say, Oak, are you ever going to refute the facts presented in those Clinton videos I posted or are you going to continue avoiding the elephant in the room?

The Clinton's don't care about anyone but themselves and their donors.

They exploit every situation, every disaster, for their own political and financial gain - just like they did in Haiti.

And it's rich talking about how Trump or Bush put the country in danger when Bill Clinton allowed Chinese triad members to have the lay of the land at The White House for a few bribes.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900598
12/04/16 11:29 AM
12/04/16 11:29 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Remember when Gerald Ford had that Twitter tantrum over Chevy Chase's SNL impression? And who could ever forget the Facebook war that W had with Will Ferrell over skits mocking him?

This is unseemly behavior for a President. And anyone else that isn't a 12 year old girl.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900628
12/04/16 02:51 PM
12/04/16 02:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, Helen, whoever thought George W. Bush would out-mature anyone? Way to go, Donald. If he actually does end up being president for 4 years without resigning or outright being rejected by the electoral college for being insane, he's going to hurt a lot of people. The only good thing to come out of it would be how sensitive of a douche he is, and how fun it would be to watch the media and entertainers just troll him to death.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900629
12/04/16 02:57 PM
12/04/16 02:57 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
oak, he's after the 1st amendment, and the republicans will help him destroy it. I'm starting to despise paul ryan, going after social security, and medicare, medicade.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900630
12/04/16 03:27 PM
12/04/16 03:27 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Every post you make is that Ryan is going after social security, Medicare and Medicare.

Remember when that money went into a lock box? I do who went in and used that money for other things the democrats or the republicans?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900637
12/04/16 04:16 PM
12/04/16 04:16 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yep. That's Republicans, Binnie. Pretend to care about working people, protect the wealthy.

Alec Baldwin says he'll stop impersonating Trump on SNL if he releases his tax returns.

https://twitter.com/ABFalecbaldwin/status/805284113741729792

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #900647
12/04/16 07:08 PM
12/04/16 07:08 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Remember when Gerald Ford had that Twitter tantrum over Chevy Chase's SNL impression? And who could ever forget the Facebook war that W had with Will Ferrell over skits mocking him?

This is unseemly behavior for a President. And anyone else that isn't a 12 year old girl.

Welcome to Trumpworld LOL. I think the only way he'd stop sending out Twitter messages is if his family had an intervention.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #900658
12/04/16 07:46 PM
12/04/16 07:46 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

It's the world we're living in.

Pre-Internet I thought Alec Baldwin was one of the coolest guys on the planet.

Then came the failed acting career, the whiny, egotistical, self-centred, completely lacking in any self-awareness, leaked voicemail message where he calls his own daughter a "pig", the scuffles with paparazzi and all those incidents where he racially abused people and gay bashed people.

Trump has to worry about this twat?

lol

Like I said, it's the times we are living in.

Barack Obama seemed to spend more time shooting hoops, doing photo ops, going on talk shows and hanging around with celebrities than he did actually doing President stuff.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #900659
12/04/16 08:01 PM
12/04/16 08:01 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Then came the failed acting career, the whiny, egotistical, self-centred, completely lacking in any self-awareness, leaked voicemail message where he calls his own daughter a "pig", the scuffles with paparazzi and all those incidents where he racially abused people and gay bashed people.

Trump has to worry about this twat?y

lol

No, he doesnt have to worry. He could just, you know, be presidential and ignore it. It's beneath the office to respond like a petulant child to a comedy show, and it ridiculous trying to justify it.

And I'm not a huge fan of Baldwin, but he's hardly a failure as an actor. Most recently:

From 2006 to 2013, Baldwin starred as Jack Donaghy on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock, winning two Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards for his work on the show, making him the male performer with the most SAG Awards

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/04/16 08:22 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #900666
12/04/16 10:46 PM
12/04/16 10:46 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Trump has to worry about this twat?y

lol

No, he doesnt have to worry. He could just, you know, be presidential and ignore it. It's beneath the office to respond like a petulant child to a comedy show, and it ridiculous trying to justify it.

And I'm not a huge fan of Baldwin, but he's hardly a failure as an actor. Most recently:

From 2006 to 2013, Baldwin starred as Jack Donaghy on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock, winning two Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards for his work on the show, making him the male performer with the most SAG Awards

Yeah, but a successful career you're supposed to start out in TV and move up the the silver screen. Baldwin did the opposite, went from one of Hollywood's leading men and now he is doing sit-coms and skits on Saturday Night Live. You don't see DiCaprio on TV shows.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900674
12/05/16 01:16 AM
12/05/16 01:16 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
.I don't like Baldwins politics, but the guy is a pretty good actor. In fact he has got better as he got older in a supporting roll.

On going from movies to tv. Everyone is doing that today. Movies it's getting harder and harder to get the financing needed to make an expensive movie. in the old days actors did not get better as they got older. So the move from movies to tv was a normal move back then.

At least they have a place where they can make money and still act when they get older.

I thought Rod Steiger was a tremendous actor as a younger man. He lost that energy he had when he got older.

Now is the golden age of tv. I never watched a tv drama when I was younger. Now the writing is much better on tv shows.

I talked about this before maybe not on here. There is a tv show called Poldark from English tv. I saw the first season and now the second season is out.

Do yourselves a favor and watch that. I consider it a work of art.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900684
12/05/16 11:14 AM
12/05/16 11:14 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I like Ray Donovan for a lot of reasons. But I have seen more old time actors on that show then any other show.

Remember Ann Margaret that was a hot girl.she was on Ray Donovan man she still looks good to me at least in my eyes.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #900693
12/05/16 12:53 PM
12/05/16 12:53 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
This is getting fun.

he either doesn't actually wannabe the president or he uses illicit drugs all day

Last edited by cookcounty; 12/05/16 12:53 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900708
12/05/16 03:42 PM
12/05/16 03:42 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
He is right about Saturday night live. It has not been actually funny for decades.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #900716
12/05/16 05:38 PM
12/05/16 05:38 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
He is right about Saturday night live. It has not been actually funny for decades.

Everyone's got an opinion I guess.

I thought the Trump caricature was funny, but what was REALLY fall down off your chair funny was the Hillary bigfoot sighting segment. That was insane. You will spit out your coffee! lol

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900758
12/06/16 01:44 AM
12/06/16 01:44 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So, I'm watching one of those Mafia's Greatest Hits episodes on Sam Giancana. Some retired cop on there says of election night, 1960, "I knew when the returns were coming in that an election theft was under way".

...we know the feeling.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #900765
12/06/16 03:54 AM
12/06/16 03:54 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
So, I'm watching one of those Mafia's Greatest Hits episodes on Sam Giancana. Some retired cop on there says of election night, 1960, "I knew when the returns were coming in that an election theft was under way".

...we know the feeling.

You libs didn't complain when JFK got elected though did ya? And the people against JFK didn't protest or burn U.S. Flags either.'

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900767
12/06/16 05:14 AM
12/06/16 05:14 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Same old residual bitterness over a person of Irish Catholic descent being elected President.

He hardly needed help getting elected over Nixon.

It's common knowledge he destroyed Nixon in the debates and was favored among large, less bigoted, pockets of voters.

The mob did probably get him and his brother killed though.

I don't think a Muslim terrorist has even managed to kill one high profile politician let alone two.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900769
12/06/16 05:26 AM
12/06/16 05:26 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
One of the reasons Kennedy was elected was because he got the women's vote because they liked the fact that he was a good looking guy.

I remember when he was shot I was bowling in the Parchester lanes in the Bronx.

When they announced he was shot no one gave a shit they just kept bowling. Frankly I was not bothered when he got shot. What bothered me was the lack of reaction to his shooting by the other people bowling.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #900805
12/06/16 12:23 PM
12/06/16 12:23 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
One of the reasons Kennedy was elected was because he got the women's vote because they liked the fact that he was a good looking guy.

I remember when he was shot I was bowling in the Parchester lanes in the Bronx.

When they announced he was shot no one gave a shit they just kept bowling. Frankly I was not bothered when he got shot. What bothered me was the lack of reaction to his shooting by the other people bowling.

It affected me greatly. AND, like most my age, I will NEVER forget where I was and people's reaction. For me 10th grade, 5th period, Mrs. Bergstrom's class 1:00 pmish. Announcement over the PA. Total silence and shock that this could happen in our country. frown Teacher looked totally stunned. When bell rang, halls were very quiet.

On the school bus ride home, everyone was pretty much silent. Then one kid, speaks up and says, "In my opinion, they should have shot him again and again and again.:" uhwhat Everyone remained silent. I was mad/shocked that he said that. I know if I get my yearbook out I can recognize his picture.

I am NO fan of GWBush OR the current moron President elect, but I would NEVER wish for or applaud an assassination.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #900824
12/06/16 03:32 PM
12/06/16 03:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
When they announced he was shot no one gave a shit they just kept bowling.

lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900825
12/06/16 03:42 PM
12/06/16 03:42 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Italian Stallionette,

My mother was in the 8th grade when Kennedy was assassinated. She liked the Kennedys her whole life until the scandals became common knowledge. Now she hates them. Hates the Clintons for pretty much the same reason, although she grudgingly voted for Hillary.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #900840
12/06/16 05:23 PM
12/06/16 05:23 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
It affected me greatly. AND, like most my age, I will NEVER forget where I was and people's reaction. For me 10th grade, 5th period, Mrs. Bergstrom's class 1:00 pmish. Announcement over the PA. Total silence and shock that this could happen in our country. frown Teacher looked totally stunned. When bell rang, halls were very quiet.

On the school bus ride home, everyone was pretty much silent. Then one kid, speaks up and says, "In my opinion, they should have shot him again and again and again.:" uhwhat Everyone remained silent. I was mad/shocked that he said that. I know if I get my yearbook out I can recognize his picture.

I am NO fan of GWBush OR the current moron President elect, but I would NEVER wish for or applaud an assassination.

TIS

TIS,

Wow. Unless I'm missing something, I can only assume that the young guy was just echoing his dad's hatred for the President. He probably heard his dad at the dinner table for years saying vile things.

Otherwise I can't see how a high school kid would say such things and in public the day of the shooting.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #900841
12/06/16 05:53 PM
12/06/16 05:53 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

TIS

TIS,

Wow. Unless I'm missing something, I can only assume that the young guy was just echoing his dad's hatred for the President. He probably heard his dad at the dinner table for years saying vile things.

Otherwise I can't see how a high school kid would say such things and in public the day of the shooting.

Oh it had to be Getts. That kind of hatred rubs off and for young kids to use it, it likely was picked up by parents. I sometimes wonder IF that kid (or anyone else on bus) remembers that outburst like I do. AND if he regrets it.

Btw Getts, I just want to tell you, tho I don't read all posts nor do I post that often, I notice you are ALWAYS polite to everyone here. Just wanted to give you a shout out. LOL Kudos!!!!! wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #900892
12/07/16 10:55 AM
12/07/16 10:55 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
TIS,

Thanks. I try to treat everybody with the same courtesy that greeted me when I joined the site. You know what they say, when in Rome....do as the Neapolitans. smile

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #900910
12/07/16 02:35 PM
12/07/16 02:35 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

if he's watching Saturday live and can't take a few jokes then how is he going to be a strong president

he's on Twitter like hes bored and jobless

Last edited by cookcounty; 12/07/16 02:37 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #900913
12/07/16 02:49 PM
12/07/16 02:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Like obama is a strong president right?

Like Mr Clinton was a strong president?

He will get the IRS to audit their families.

only the unloved hate
Page 52 of 55 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull