GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Mafia101, Malavita, Jimmy_Two_Times), 562 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,081
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,537
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 55 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899441
11/23/16 09:34 AM
11/23/16 09:34 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The people that voted for him respect him.

So what you think that the people do that don't respect him start a war?

Because they think that people that do won't fight back?

First of all liberal white don't have the balls to do it. All they can do is talk.

People of color may want to if they do they do. They won't win if that happens. Know why no one gives his life up if they don't feel it life or dead.

I think that is why obama won the second time around. People were afraid there would be a race war if he was not elected.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899447
11/23/16 10:47 AM
11/23/16 10:47 AM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
Did anyone see the rich, white snowflake oak on tucker Carlson last night?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcKsecg2Uk

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 11/23/16 10:48 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899459
11/23/16 01:54 PM
11/23/16 01:54 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@footreads

most of the people that voted for Trump dont respect themselves. hardcore maniacs and pure racist arent the most respectable people. trump is going to lead us into some kind of war or get suckered into a war

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899466
11/23/16 02:58 PM
11/23/16 02:58 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Cook, I posted in the news section, computer scientists pointing out a significantly higher number of ballot regularities in swing states than other states. They're urging Hillary to demand a recount. Doubt she will.

I think Trump is one and done anyway. He's a fad. As I said earlier, Hillary should run again in 2020. She would beat him. Easily. Nobody would stay home this time. I think a lot of people who did stay home just thought there were enough Hillary voters to make up for it. They won't make that mistake again.

I would like to see Michelle Obama run someday. Her convention speech was up there with any speech delivered by Kennedy or FDR.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899467
11/23/16 03:01 PM
11/23/16 03:01 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Great. Elect another person whose sole qualification to run is having a marriage of convenience with someone who was President.

And the reason people didn't go to the polls is because they didn't like either candidate.

It isn't a one way street.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899480
11/23/16 03:22 PM
11/23/16 03:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Is there still a qualification to be president after Trump won? I don't think there's any standards anymore.

Michelle Obama is far more qualified than Trump. Princeton grad with a Juris Doctor from Harvard. Meanwhile in Trump you have a trust fund baby with a record of going bankrupt and borrowing more money. Not to mention Michelle Obama's character and morals. She's a better person than Trump. Comes from a better family.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899486
11/23/16 03:37 PM
11/23/16 03:37 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Oak, are you upset that you won't be getting that $15/hr at your McDonald's job? Is that why you wanted Hillary so badly?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899487
11/23/16 03:41 PM
11/23/16 03:41 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
edit.

I generalized an entire region of the country, and it wasn't nice. Trying to avoid that kind of discourse.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/23/16 03:51 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899489
11/23/16 03:55 PM
11/23/16 03:55 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
More advanced states? Let me guess, whatever state you live in must be light years beyond where I live. I can't understand why you can't stomach your defeat and hope the best for our country. When Obama won both times, I was able to say fuck it. Better luck next time, but hopefully he does a good job. You Hillary supporters are a bunch of sore losers, which is a poor quality for anyone to have.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899491
11/23/16 04:00 PM
11/23/16 04:00 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
What region were you generalizing? I'm from FL, and I can make it anywhere. You have to have an open mind. Life is what you make of it, no matter where you're from.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899501
11/23/16 06:06 PM
11/23/16 06:06 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Anyone who hopes the best for our country would want Donald Trump out of the White House asap.

And, on that note, you should have supported Obama, because he was the right candidate. Same reason you should have voted for Hillary this year.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899505
11/23/16 06:44 PM
11/23/16 06:44 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Anyone who hopes the best for our country would want Donald Trump out of the White House asap.

And, on that note, you should have supported Obama, because he was the right candidate. Same reason you should have voted for Hillary this year.

oak what you have just said is what I really hate let people believe in what they want saying he "has to" support Obama no he doesn't he is free to think the way he wants even if you disagree with him I always respect peoples opinions even if I disagree with them. Oak you don't know the answers to the world this sort of attitude is a major reason in Trump winning

Plus differnent people will have different perspecitves on what makes a good leader Trumps actions as a leader will probably disgust you oak and you hav your reasons to others he will be a great leader.

You also said Clinton would win by a landslide now your saying Trump will lose in 2020 now you could be right oak but I wouldent be so confident and to be honest who knows what the world will look like in four years because the next few years are going to be big ones all over the world things are changing I honestly believe the political situation of the world could be a completely different place in 4 years

watch this video oak by Jonanthen pie he is a liberal and he explains why she lost watch and listen carefully oak your part of the problem at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899506
11/23/16 06:50 PM
11/23/16 06:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Not sure who's in the video, but I'm guessing they can learn a thing or two from me.

Trump squeaked by this time. Probably cheated. Stories starting to come out on that now. He won't get a second term.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #899528
11/23/16 09:49 PM
11/23/16 09:49 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
. I'm aware of Kent State, but there at least was a public political action taking place. What would our government do if everyone just refused to join the military? Would they just start dragging people out of their homes at gun point? Just something I like to ponder for the sake of discussion, that's all.

I've always found it odd that we all know about Kent state, but people rarely mention the killings at Jackson state, 4 days later, or at South Carolina state in 68.

Of course, none of these incidents were the first time the government killed innocent civilians without justification, as many coal miners and laborers can attest. Hell, they even sent the army to fire on the Bonus Army during the depression, killing 2 vets. So much for respecting the troops...

I'm well aware of what happened to the bonus marchers when they camped out in Washington, it was gen. doug mccarther that rode in on a white horse and ran them out. and I know of the national guard units who killed miners who were strikers in Idaho, and how the mayor of S.F. called in the national guard to shoot strikers in that city. or rockefellers mines in Ludlow colo. where women and children were burned alive while wanting a union. or henry fords private army shooting strikers at ford motor company. we have quite a history of action against those who challenge authority.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899540
11/24/16 02:53 AM
11/24/16 02:53 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Cook, I posted in the news section, computer scientists pointing out a significantly higher number of ballot regularities in swing states than other states. They're urging Hillary to demand a recount. Doubt she will.

I think Trump is one and done anyway. He's a fad. As I said earlier, Hillary should run again in 2020. She would beat him. Easily. Nobody would stay home this time. I think a lot of people who did stay home just thought there were enough Hillary voters to make up for it. They won't make that mistake again.

I would like to see Michelle Obama run someday. Her convention speech was up there with any speech delivered by Kennedy or FDR.

Here we go. The election was rigged. Trump was saying it and they absolutely ridiculed him for it. Yet, Hillary loses and what are the Liberals saying now? Oh, Trump was right, the election was rigged? Jeez. Keep it up though. Pushing that PC crap down Americans throats for the last 8 years got you Trump. Keep the ball rolling we will have Republican Presidents for the next 30 years.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899541
11/24/16 02:56 AM
11/24/16 02:56 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Not sure who's in the video, but I'm guessing they can learn a thing or two from me.

Trump squeaked by this time. Probably cheated. Stories starting to come out on that now. He won't get a second term.

Easy on predictions buddy. They laughed like hell at Ann Coulter for predicting Trump had the best chance to win the election. Unless you like the taste of crow, be careful on your prediction or you might have a second helping like all these "educated liberals".................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGiQSrlush8

LOL Im still laughing my ass off.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #899542
11/24/16 02:58 AM
11/24/16 02:58 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@footreads

most of the people that voted for Trump dont respect themselves. hardcore maniacs and pure racist arent the most respectable people. trump is going to lead us into some kind of war or get suckered into a war

Like the Democratic President suckered us into Vietnam? All I hear is you guys mention Nixon and Kent State. Don't forget Democratic President LBJ who signed the Civil Rights Bill also was responsible for the U.S. War in Vietnam. Hate to break it to you guys.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: gangstereport] #899543
11/24/16 03:06 AM
11/24/16 03:06 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

oak what you have just said is what I really hate let people believe in what they want saying he "has to" support Obama no he doesn't he is free to think the way he wants even if you disagree with him I always respect peoples opinions even if I disagree with them. Oak you don't know the answers to the world this sort of attitude is a major reason in Trump winning

Plus differnent people will have different perspecitves on what makes a good leader Trumps actions as a leader will probably disgust you oak and you hav your reasons to others he will be a great leader.

You also said Clinton would win by a landslide now your saying Trump will lose in 2020 now you could be right oak but I wouldent be so confident and to be honest who knows what the world will look like in four years because the next few years are going to be big ones all over the world things are changing I honestly believe the political situation of the world could be a completely different place in 4 years

watch this video oak by Jonanthen pie he is a liberal and he explains why she lost watch and listen carefully oak your part of the problem at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

You hit the nail on the head. They are open minded, inclusive, everybody should matter. Unless you disagree with them, then you are an uneducated racists who doesn't know what they are talking about and are not on their level in their advanced way of thinking. But, it's okay. Let them keep it up, we will have Republicans for the next 30 years at this rate. Look what the last 8 years brought us. Trump as President with a majority in the House and Senate. And I thought Obama did nothing but harm to the country. I was wrong.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899544
11/24/16 03:09 AM
11/24/16 03:09 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

You're right Oak, everybody can learn a thing or two from you. Please keep up with your posts and tell everyone you can about your views. Please please do. It's working out so good for us. Keep up the good work buddy.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899545
11/24/16 03:11 AM
11/24/16 03:11 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

Watch the video oak and judge

You dident listen to a thimg I said did you?

Oak so you can predict the future now as well? I thought Clinton was going to win by a landslide

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899547
11/24/16 03:24 AM
11/24/16 03:24 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
He's a liberal GR, He doesn't listen to anyone, he knows better than anyone because liberals are better educated and more open minded. If you want to see something funny go to YouTube and look at all the experts that pissed their pants laughing about Trump getting elected. Even Obama had fun saying Trump would NEVER be President.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899554
11/24/16 08:59 AM
11/24/16 08:59 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Liberals might be better educated. My daughter is a liberal or a communist I can't figure out which maybe both.

She went to Columbia university with a semester in a college in Germany. Graduated in 4 yrs with honors.

Her father who did not graduate from HS got thrown out in senior year for assaulting a fellow student who I thought stole a text book from me. Yet still was able to pay for that high priced education. Who can't spell as you can see.

My advice to all don't send your kids to the Ivy League they all think their shit don't stink and their teachers are fucked up people.

Last edited by Footreads; 11/24/16 09:01 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899574
11/24/16 12:18 PM
11/24/16 12:18 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Hey happy thanksgiving best New I had happen a few days ago. The USSF finally got smart and fired Jurgen Klinnesmann the manager of the US national team. Now all that left is fired the bozo who hired him in the first place.

Bruce Arena I believe has been hired to replace him.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899577
11/24/16 01:01 PM
11/24/16 01:01 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
Liberals are such sore losers. If they want recounts in swing states we want to see how many felons, illegals and dead people voted throughout the country. That's one can of worms democrats do not want to open.

Democrats are going to regret this temper tantrum when the republicans get the filibuster proof majority in 2018. You wanted something to cry about, we will give you something to cry about.

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 11/24/16 01:02 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899587
11/24/16 03:34 PM
11/24/16 03:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Happy Thanksgiving, guys. Try to enjoy it. And by doing so you might want to get used to the Trump bashing. Nobody likes him and he stole the election. Hillary 2020!

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899613
11/25/16 12:03 AM
11/25/16 12:03 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
lol. Happy Thanksgiving, guys. Try to enjoy it. And by doing so you might want to get used to the Trump bashing. Nobody likes him and he stole the election. Hillary 2020!

Damn Russian hackers. On a side note, even more people disliked Hillary which is why Trump is OUR new President. Hillary won't even be alive in 2020.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899652
11/25/16 01:10 PM
11/25/16 01:10 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
I hope that Hillary is the nominee in 2020.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899664
11/25/16 03:08 PM
11/25/16 03:08 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No need to even have an election. They can just investigate the computer ballots in this one and allow the black voters who were turned away, and Hillary wins in a landslide.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899674
11/25/16 04:41 PM
11/25/16 04:41 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
I have never been to the USA, so don't really have a good idea about Trump and Clinton, apart from the comments I read in newspapers and forums, so usually I don't comment, but still, I got the impression that only very, very few people genuinely like either of them, even among their own supporters, who vote them only because consider one of them being the "lesser evil" than the other. Towards the end of the election I thought Trump would be the lesser evil, if the things written about Hillary were at least 50% true, but after Trump got elected I read some things that definitely make him no better than her in my eyes. Still, I wouldn't be happy if next time Hillary gets elected.

Don't people think that it would have been better if both parties just put forward more "presentable" characters as candidates? I don't know much about American politicians, but probably anyone would do (unless they want to start new wars or if they think that protecting the natural environment isn't a priority). At least in USA I think there are no Cosa Nostra or other criminal organization made members in politics....Although even somebody not made can theoretically do more damage than any mafia, but that would be another discussion.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Dwalin2011] #899677
11/25/16 04:55 PM
11/25/16 04:55 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I have never been to the USA, so don't really have a good idea about Trump and Clinton, apart from the comments I read in newspapers and forums, so usually I don't comment, but still, I got the impression that only very, very few people genuinely like either of them, even among their own supporters, who vote them only because consider one of them being the "lesser evil" than the other. Towards the end of the election I thought Trump would be the lesser evil, if the things written about Hillary were at least 50% true, but after Trump got elected I read some things that definitely make him no better than her in my eyes. Still, I wouldn't be happy if next time Hillary gets elected.

Don't people think that it would have been better if both parties just put forward more "presentable" characters as candidates? I don't know much about American politicians, but probably anyone would do (unless they want to start new wars or if they think that protecting the natural environment isn't a priority). At least in USA I think there are no Cosa Nostra or other criminal organization made members in politics....Although even somebody not made can theoretically do more damage than any mafia, but that would be another discussion.

I agree not much good would come out of either of them but me and you dwalin we don't live in the US our views on what is normal will differ greatly from them even still respect trump and clinton supporters views most people over here think the US is crazy lol but who are we to judge we don't live there i have no idea domestically who will be better candidate my advice to the US would be to unite and start acting like one nation but then again who am i to say what they should do.My interest is in US foreign in policy that does affect us

he will end up being president I don't believe there was any hacking typical US excuse blame the Russians lol normal US excuse for everything Russains do the same US are too blame for all world problems in there eyes maybe I will be wrong we will have to see what happenes

Sorry for the confusion
Page 47 of 55 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull