GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (TheKillingJoke, Malavita, 2 invisible), 497 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,082
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,549
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 55 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899341
11/22/16 04:22 PM
11/22/16 04:22 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Donald Trump’s Foundation Engaged in Self-Dealing, IRS Filing Shows

Foundation’s 2015 tax return reports payments to foundation insiders

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump...hows-1479829984

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899344
11/22/16 05:03 PM
11/22/16 05:03 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
just to remind you he is now the POTUS. it makes no difference now what he does, everything is behind him now, he WILL do anything he wants to do and nobody will say squat. he has a republican senate and house.

the man is virtually untouchable. deal with it!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899345
11/22/16 05:16 PM
11/22/16 05:16 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
just to remind you he is now the POTUS. it makes no difference now what he does, everything is behind him now, he WILL do anything he wants to do and nobody will say squat. he has a republican senate and house.

Hmm....the leader is above the laws? That seems almost like a dictatorship wink

Is that what we are now?

And if we are, then it's really time for the revolution. Check your ammo and watch your 6.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899357
11/22/16 06:16 PM
11/22/16 06:16 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The GOP taught us that you can sue a president you don't like. Fortunately we still have a very democratic system, at least on paper, and there are plenty of ways to keep the real estate pimp in check, even without the filibuster.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899363
11/22/16 07:51 PM
11/22/16 07:51 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
We've been in the gutter for the last 8 years

No, we were in the gutter under Bush. We were in the worst recession since the Great Depression, and, Obama got us out of it.

america will realize how decent of a job that obama did when trump is tanking the country and getting us blown off the map

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #899367
11/22/16 08:23 PM
11/22/16 08:23 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

No, we were in the gutter under Bush. We were in the worst recession since the Great Depression, and, Obama got us out of it.

america will realize how decent of a job that obama did when trump is tanking the country and getting us blown off the map

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/stock-market-hits-new-high-cnn-finally-admits

CNN finally admits stock markets hits new highs on account of Trump lol

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #899377
11/22/16 11:10 PM
11/22/16 11:10 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

The electoral college isn't going anywhere. You need two thirds of the senate and 3/4ths of the states.

Two thirds of the Congress ... or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States

I don't think that's correct.I think two/thirds of both houses and approved by 3/4ths of the states.

Either way, its not going to happen any time soon. The republicans control most of the states in this country and the house and the senate.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899378
11/22/16 11:17 PM
11/22/16 11:17 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
The only states with firm democratic control are in places like New York, Mass, and California.

Where all of the people are. Go figure. All the more reason to put an end to the EC. At one time it served the purpose of giving the little farmer in the middle of nowhere a say, but today it's more often used to keep control in the hands of a group that doesn't come close to representing the majority of the country anymore, white male Christians.

I find it funny that the democrats, who complained that trump wasn't going to accept the result are now the ones not accepting the result and complaining about it. It's childish behavior. It's being a sore loser. Hate the player, not the game.

Trump is the president. You can keep fighting but i would suggest the democrats re-tool. Keeping people like Nancy Pelosi as the head of the party is not a good move. In 2020, the electoral college will exist, and the Democrats are going to have to find a way to win it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #899381
11/22/16 11:40 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Hmm....the leader is above the laws? That seems almost like a dictatorship wink

Is that what we are now?

And if we are, then it's really time for the revolution. Check your ammo and watch your 6.

lest you forget, the viet nam war millons were against it, much of congress was against it, huge demonstrations started in 65- continued in 1970 until Nixon had kids murdered at kent st. then it lasted 5 more yrs, bush's war started in 2001, its 2016 still going on.

point....... nobody is going to revolt, they will get shot down in the street. GET REAL !!

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899382
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"It's childish behavior"

"Hate the player, not the game"

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899383
11/22/16 11:44 PM
11/22/16 11:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I share your cynicism, Binnie. But I wonder what would happen if everyone refused to enlist into the military. Would they impose a draft? That would at least force a lot more middle to upper middle class people to fight (I'm sure the rich would still find a way out of it), as opposed to the disproportion of poor people who serve now. General strikes could be an effective tool, a trick we've never really tried here in the States.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899385
11/22/16 11:49 PM
11/22/16 11:49 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
"It's childish behavior"

"Hate the player, not the game"

Way to come back with the stereotypical smug, rich, white liberal response.

I can only assume that you represent the best and the brightest of your state. I say that not at all sarcastically.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899388
11/23/16 12:07 AM
11/23/16 12:07 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
oak, while I respect your posts as much as everyones else's I feel you are engaged in wishful thinking. take it from an old man who was young in the sixties. the rich run this country always have always will. you think comey giving this election to trump wasn't all planned out? did lydon Johnson respect the constitution when the dog went to war? did bush? you talk about dictators, what do you call it when presidents start wars, and tell the people and congress TO SHOVE IT !

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899393
11/23/16 12:51 AM
11/23/16 12:51 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Binnie, I'm not sure where I ever said that the rich don't run this country. I'm not sure anyone isn't aware of it these days, except for some of these Trump voters who really think rural whites run it based on Trump's victory.

My point about general strikes, particularly against the military or a military draft, is a "what if". I don't harbor any beliefs that it would actually happen. I'm aware of Kent State, but there at least was a public political action taking place. What would our government do if everyone just refused to join the military? Would they just start dragging people out of their homes at gun point? Just something I like to ponder for the sake of discussion, that's all.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899406
11/23/16 01:36 AM
11/23/16 01:36 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
That is why most major corporations located in Union areas adopted the so called "Southern Strategy".

Big businesses locate wherever the labor is the cheapest and most abundant, in other words, where people are the most depraved and desperate. That's probably where the south comes in. The big businesses do not see the people living in these regions as actual people, they see them as a commodity. A cheap one. All that would stop companies from this exploitative tactic is unions.

As far as the rust belt states not believing Trump is going to bring back the good paying, full time manufacturing jobs (which don't exist without unions), you might want to reexamine some of his campaign promises.

They can see me as a 5 headed unicorn if they want. As long as their lining my pockets year in and year out I coudn't care less.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899407
11/23/16 01:41 AM
11/23/16 01:41 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

Obama did nothing. We are still not out of it. Obama burdened us coming out of it with programs like Obamacare which further burdened the economy and prolonged the recession. We're about to bounce back tenfold now. January 2017 baby.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899410
11/23/16 01:48 AM
11/23/16 01:48 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I share your cynicism, Binnie. But I wonder what would happen if everyone refused to enlist into the military. Would they impose a draft? That would at least force a lot more middle to upper middle class people to fight (I'm sure the rich would still find a way out of it), as opposed to the disproportion of poor people who serve now. General strikes could be an effective tool, a trick we've never really tried here in the States.

Do you know why we've never really tried to refuse to enlist and it would never happen? Because a majority of Americans are patriotic and still love this country and will fight for it. It's evident that many Americans feel this way because....well...look who we elected President. But I do hope people keep trying to push the politically correct, left wing liberal view upon America because it's really starting to swing in our favor. So I hope Rachel Maddow and Company keep up the good work. Trump will be re-elected as long as Maddow is still pushing her left wing view in 2020.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899412
11/23/16 01:57 AM
11/23/16 01:57 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
We're not in a recession right now. The last recession ended in June of 2009. Obama inherited it, from Bush, and ended it.

I think you missed my point about military service. I'm responding to Binnie's point that our government will go to war whenever they like, and the people will just go along with it. What if the people didn't? Just a question. That's all.

As far as the majority of Americans being willing to fight for this country, I'm sure we wouldn't have had the recruitment issues we did during the Iraq War if that were the case. That's why I told Binnie that a draft would be interesting. Finally a lot of these war hawks who want war but don't want to serve in them might have to.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899415
11/23/16 02:04 AM
11/23/16 02:04 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
We're not in a recession right now. The last recession ended in June of 2009. Obama inherited it, from Bush, and ended it.

I think you missed my point about military service. I'm responding to Binnie's point that our government will go to war whenever they like, and the people will just go along with it. What if the people didn't? Just a question. That's all.

As far as the majority of Americans being willing to fight for this country, I'm sure we wouldn't have had the recruitment issues we did during the Iraq War if that were the case. That's why I told Binnie that a draft would be interesting. Finally a lot of these war hawks who want war but don't want to serve in them might have to.

You really believe the recession ended in June 2009? Obama worked quick his first six month didn't he? What did he do to bring us out if you actually believe that is the case, which I can tell you as a working guy we are not out of it. Not yet. Please don't bring up the "jobs saved or created" data because we all know that was a load of horse shit. Only 7 percent of counties in the United States have bounced back to their pre-Recession peak by the end of 2015.

Last edited by yatescj7; 11/23/16 02:08 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899417
11/23/16 02:50 AM
11/23/16 02:50 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's not a matter of what anyone believes. The recession ended in June of 2009. That's simply a fact. Maybe you're talking about a recession in another country, or maybe you're just imagining we're in one here. Either way, there is no recession in the United States. The last one was 7 years ago.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899418
11/23/16 03:02 AM
11/23/16 03:02 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
oak, I don't think a draft would work, the only way it could work if they paid the draftees much more than they could working, if they can't get a job, join up.

I would hate to see us get involved heavily in the middle east, and have thousands, upon thousands, of boots on the ground and if it came to draft resisters, yes, they would drag them out of their homes,either fight or go to a labor camp for 20 yrs.

trump would for sure punish draft resisters at guantonamo, he's for torture. would he torture American citizens to get his way? the day is coming where even critizing him on the internet will be forbidden. you just watch!!

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899419
11/23/16 03:11 AM
11/23/16 03:11 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Nah, I don't think that's going to happen, Binnie. I don't even think Trump will be a two term president. Look at the popular vote results. A lot of people stayed home and didn't vote this year. That won't happen next time.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899421
11/23/16 03:16 AM
11/23/16 03:16 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
oak, I hope you are right!

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899422
11/23/16 03:24 AM
11/23/16 03:24 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hillary would beat Donald in 2020, but I wish Michelle Obama would run. People talk about inspiring candidates. Her convention speech was among the greatest ever, in either party.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #899424
11/23/16 03:42 AM
11/23/16 03:42 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Obama did nothing. We are still not out of it. Obama burdened us coming out of it with programs like Obamacare which further burdened the economy and prolonged the recession. We're about to bounce back tenfold now. January 2017 baby.

u do realize that u just acknowledged bush
is the reason our country is in shambles

if Obamacare is the only thing you can use to illustrate how bad of a president obama is then you aint got much

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899425
11/23/16 03:46 AM
11/23/16 03:46 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
The only states with firm democratic control are in places like New York, Mass, and California.

Where all of the people are. Go figure. All the more reason to put an end to the EC. At one time it served the purpose of giving the little farmer in the middle of nowhere a say, but today it's more often used to keep control in the hands of a group that doesn't come close to representing the majority of the country anymore, white male Christians.

right they cant find a mothafucka to say two good words about trump in the media because all his supporters are harvesting crops

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899429
11/23/16 05:49 AM
11/23/16 05:49 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The media is fucked up.

I knew people after they died the newspaper said how good they were. It was funny you knew the guy was a prick and they saying what a good guy he was.

I made a post how Bill was a good president because he was a pragmatist. He had no core beliefs like his wife. So he could work with both sides of the isle especially the republicans.

Trump is just like bill he believes in nothing and he is a pragmatist and he is a democrat not a republican.

I really think rich democrats are full of shit because they already got there's. They can say anything and they do.

I think the economy will get better under him. People see that they will vote for him more then before. Will he live longer then 74 probably. He doesn't think old that helps. Some of us old guys think we will never die.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #899435
11/23/16 07:14 AM
11/23/16 07:14 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
. I'm aware of Kent State, but there at least was a public political action taking place. What would our government do if everyone just refused to join the military? Would they just start dragging people out of their homes at gun point? Just something I like to ponder for the sake of discussion, that's all.

I've always found it odd that we all know about Kent state, but people rarely mention the killings at Jackson state, 4 days later, or at South Carolina state in 68.

Of course, none of these incidents were the first time the government killed innocent civilians without justification, as many coal miners and laborers can attest. Hell, they even sent the army to fire on the Bonus Army during the depression, killing 2 vets. So much for respecting the troops...

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899436
11/23/16 07:21 AM
11/23/16 07:21 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Oak still can't explain why Hillary deserves to be President after making about a thousand comments on the subject, only why Donald shouldn't be.

There were dead voters and mail carriers caught throwing away early voter ballots registered to Republican voters. Who's to say how many did it without getting caught. Also, leaving a voting booth open after the time allowed in a heavily democratic area.

Without an electoral college all you can have is voter fraud. Besides, Democrats believe in super delegates and so they believe in an electoral college vote. Until they lose by their own rules that is..

Oh, and wasn't Hillary Clinton's dear friend and mentor, Robert Byrd, a klansman?

Maybe the libtards should stop drawing false inferences about David Duke's unwanted support of Trump, because it cuts both ways.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #899438
11/23/16 08:15 AM
11/23/16 08:15 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@footreads

i know people that died and they only got two measly sentences describing the story

the media divides the country so they aint shit. politicians are almost as crooked as lawyers.

Clinton, Bush, and Barack Obama have one thing n common and that's that u respect them no matter how u felt about them.

nobody respects the donald and most importantly NO FOREIGN COUNTRY FEARS HIM

@moetilden

donald trump ain't a plocitican

a man with no political experience shouldn't be the leader of the free world. expecially some Vindictive coke head that was handed his life on a silver platter and wants people to think he earned his money the hard way

Page 46 of 55 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull