GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 365 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,093
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 55 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #898745
11/16/16 11:06 PM
11/16/16 11:06 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Dude, that video has been making the rounds among my Facebook friends, especially among disappointed Bernie supporters. He's exactly right. The PC crowd shuts people down and makes personal attacks on them instead of engaging in friendly debate. There's no persuasion, only demands and bullying.

At college campuses across the country, students who don't share the Far Left opinion of the majority are often threatened by other students AND the administration. Associate professors with contrary views are denied tenure. The constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of association are tossed out the window. Now because their candidate lost colleges and universities are offering them safe spaces and coloring books, treating them like the crybabies they are. How come Republican students weren't offered those when McCain and Romney lost?

One thing I would like Trump to do is to pull student aid away from any college or university that denies free speech and association rights to students and staff. It used to be that college was there to help young adults grow up into full adults, now it infantilizes them and turns them into pouty, spoiled children and victims. This needs to change.

That's right, they avoid friendly debates because they know it will make them look stupid.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #898746
11/16/16 11:26 PM
11/16/16 11:26 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Clinton and Trump are draft dodgers. Bush just went AWOL for a time. Bush served, just not overseas. Clinton and Trump did not sign up.

Where do people get their information? Out of thin air? You're statement about Clinton and Trump are incorrect. You're correct about neither wanting to go. Both were assigned high draft numbers. They never would have had to go anyways. August 19th had a draft number of 311. June 14th had the number 356. I would have to check but i am pretty sure no draft number over 200 ever went to Vietnam. My draft number would have been 50 so I definitely would've have went as my 3 sons would have as their draft number as mine are all under 100. That being said, none were "draft dodgers". They sure as hell didn't want to go but didn't leave the country to avoid it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898766
11/17/16 11:13 AM
11/17/16 11:13 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@faithful

trump said he's going to cut public aid
that effects his fanbase
trump will he 10x worse than bush ever was

@yates

okay fine he didnt use uneducated whites
he just used a bunch of racist to get elected....u happy now

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898790
11/17/16 03:04 PM
11/17/16 03:04 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump promised working class whites that he would bring back manufacturing jobs. It should be a crime to feed a desperate, confused segment of the population such a load of shit.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898801
11/17/16 05:21 PM
11/17/16 05:21 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
^^^^

our economy would tank if we had to pay people real wages to manufacture products

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898822
11/17/16 07:12 PM
11/17/16 07:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No matter the case, he's not bringing back manufacturing jobs, nor did he ever have any intention of doing so. Trump has not done one thing in his entire life that would demonstrate he cares about working people. Not one.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898825
11/17/16 07:33 PM
11/17/16 07:33 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
latest....... trump aide in waiting john Bolton, calls for regime change in iran, recommends bomb attacks,[ huffington post.]

sound familiar, ala- dick cheney.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898828
11/17/16 07:46 PM
11/17/16 07:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'll bet anything he counts troops deployed as jobs created.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898845
11/17/16 10:16 PM
11/17/16 10:16 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Instead of Democrats tripping over each other trying to cater to these so called "working class white voters" who fell for Trump's bullshit, why don't they just run nothing but black candidates from now on? Obama had no problem in these states where this so called rural white rebellion took place. Why go 50 years backward with their strategy when they can just do what's worked this millennium?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898856
11/18/16 02:54 AM
11/18/16 02:54 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
No matter the case, he's not bringing back manufacturing jobs, nor did he ever have any intention of doing so. Trump has not done one thing in his entire life that would demonstrate he cares about working people. Not one.

Except employing them for the last 40 years.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898857
11/18/16 02:57 AM
11/18/16 02:57 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Instead of Democrats tripping over each other trying to cater to these so called "working class white voters" who fell for Trump's bullshit, why don't they just run nothing but black candidates from now on? Obama had no problem in these states where this so called rural white rebellion took place. Why go 50 years backward with their strategy when they can just do what's worked this millennium?

"so called white rebellion" my ass. Trump got elected. There is no "so called" to it. So you can refer to it as just "white rebellion" or "whitelash". Whichever you prefer to how Your new President Trump got elected. Glad you didn't go through with it Oak. I would say you have to much to live for, but other than video games, I'm sure that's not the case.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898858
11/18/16 02:59 AM
11/18/16 02:59 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
And I hate to break it to you, but in this election the Democrats did not cater to the "working class white voters". That's why they lost. Instead, they catered to LBGTQ, BLM, Jay Z, and the Kardashians which repulsed most Americans.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898860
11/18/16 03:01 AM
11/18/16 03:01 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump employing people for the last 40 years.

lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898861
11/18/16 03:02 AM
11/18/16 03:02 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Trump employing people for the last 40 years.

lol.

It's not true? Or is it? For once answer the question truthfully.
I guess robots built his buildings or he stiffed every single company and every single worker that worked for him. Amazing. You would think if nobody got paid they would learn after the first couple of building. Amazing they went unpaid and were duped for 40 years.

Last edited by yatescj7; 11/18/16 03:10 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898863
11/18/16 03:12 AM
11/18/16 03:12 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's also worth noting that Obama got more votes than Trump in all of the swing states except Florida and NC. More than enough to beat him. So, whatever cutsie little revolution Trump voters think this was, Obaoma's election was bigger. BTW, this is going by Obama's 2012 numbers. He got even more numbers in 2008. All that was determined in this election is that Trump has more fans than Hillary Clinton...in states like Ohio and Florida, not nationwide, of course, where Hillary destroyed Trump in the popular vote.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/18/16 03:13 AM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898864
11/18/16 03:18 AM
11/18/16 03:18 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No, it's not true. Trump doesn't employ anyone. The banks that have bailed him out after the 4 times he's gone bankrupt do. He doesn't even pay his employees. He's been sued for that, too.

And, Trump has certainly never built anything, other than his own brand. He's never worked a day in his life. It's really sad that so many working class people voted for him thinking that he's for them. It's going to go down as one of the biggest follies in the history of the American electorate. Trump played all of you. I would laugh but it's going to hurt everyone.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898865
11/18/16 03:22 AM
11/18/16 03:22 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
It's also worth noting that Obama got more votes than Trump in all of the swing states except Florida and NC. More than enough to beat him. So, whatever cutsie little revolution Trump voters think this was, Obaoma's election was bigger. BTW, this is going by Obama's 2012 numbers. He got even more numbers in 2008. All that was determined in this election is that Trump has more fans than Hillary Clinton...in states like Ohio and Florida, not nationwide, of course, where Hillary destroyed Trump in the popular vote.

Hello Oak. You there? Trump wasn't running against Obama. Wake up. Hillary didn't destroy Trump in the Electoral College where it counted. She looked at the polls and thought she had it in the bag. Don't count your eggs before they hatch. bahahahahaha.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898866
11/18/16 03:23 AM
11/18/16 03:23 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
No, it's not true. Trump doesn't employ anyone. The banks that have bailed him out after the 4 times he's gone bankrupt do. He doesn't even pay his employees. He's been sued for that, too.

And, Trump has certainly never built anything, other than his own brand. He's never worked a day in his life. It's really sad that so many working class people voted for him thinking that he's for them. It's going to go down as one of the biggest follies in the history of the American electorate. Trump played all of you. I would laugh but it's going to hurt everyone.

You heard it from Oak first. Trump never employed anyone. All his building were built by robots or people that worked for free. Did he use slave labor Oak?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898867
11/18/16 03:29 AM
11/18/16 03:29 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
My point was obvious. If Trump's election was any sort of an uprising or revolution of rural voters, then Obama's election was an even bigger revolution in the regions where he won, because he destroyed Trump's numbers in most swing states.

And, I'm not sure how much you've researched your idol Donald Trump, but his value is all on paper. If the banks cut off his credit tomorrow, he'd be among that working class he just lied to to get elected.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/18/16 03:30 AM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898868
11/18/16 03:41 AM
11/18/16 03:41 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
My point was obvious. If Trump's election was any sort of an uprising or revolution of rural voters, then Obama's election was an even bigger revolution in the regions where he won, because he destroyed Trump's numbers in most swing states.

And, I'm not sure how much you've researched your idol Donald Trump, but his value is all on paper. If the banks cut off his credit tomorrow, he'd be among that working class he just lied to to get elected.

Sorry to confuse you Oak. I was talking about recent events. Obama's 2012 win was so long ago and no longer relevant. Voters were displeased with the last 8 years and rejected Obama, his legacy, and everything he stood for. Which is why they chose Trump who will tear down and repeal the very little damage Obama has done.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898869
11/18/16 03:52 AM
11/18/16 03:52 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You didn't confuse me at all.

Perhaps I confused you.

My point is that if Trump's election is any sort of a mandate, revolution, statement, what have you, Obama's was even more so, considering his numbers in swing states.

I'm attaching numbers to the words being used to describe the victories in the two elections, that's all.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898871
11/18/16 03:54 AM
11/18/16 03:54 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
And, again, the popular vote certainly wouldn't suggest that the country rejects Obama's legacy. If Trump were to surpass Obama's numbers in more than just two swing states, I might believe something like that. But the numbers just don't back it up. Trump won a popularity contest with Hillary Clinton in states like Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania, nothing more. And Trump would get destroyed by Barack Obama in an election.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/18/16 03:55 AM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898872
11/18/16 04:00 AM
11/18/16 04:00 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
And, again, the popular vote certainly wouldn't suggest that the country rejects Obama's legacy. If Trump were to surpass Obama's numbers in more than just two swing states, I might believe something like that. But the numbers just don't back it up. Trump won a popularity contest with Hillary Clinton in states like Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania, nothing more. And Trump would get destroyed by Barack Obama in an election.

No it wouldn't. The Electoral Vote, which Obama won by twice, sure as hell did though. And if Trump and Obama went head to head AFTER an 8 year Obama Presidency which was a complete failure, Trump would win Hands Down every time.

Last edited by yatescj7; 11/18/16 04:02 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898873
11/18/16 04:04 AM
11/18/16 04:04 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump needed to outwork Obama in the majority of those swing states to be able to safely say he could have beaten Obama, too.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898874
11/18/16 04:06 AM
11/18/16 04:06 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
As far as Obama's presidency being a failure, nearly all of the economic and employment numbers are better today than when he took office. About all he can be blamed for is not being able to clean the mess that Bush left him, and congress certainly didn't help.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898875
11/18/16 04:08 AM
11/18/16 04:08 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
As far as Obama's presidency being a failure, nearly all of the economic and employment numbers are better today than when he took office. About all he can be blamed for is not being able to clean the mess that Bush left him, and congress certainly didn't help.

And the dumb redneck blue collar working class white voter is the delusional one? Lol. Okay buddy. Good luck to ya. What is your profession again Oak? Gamer that lives with your parents?

Last edited by yatescj7; 11/18/16 04:09 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898876
11/18/16 04:15 AM
11/18/16 04:15 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What kind of response is that?

Is there anything in particular you object to?

The unemployment rate is much lower than when Obama took office.

He's created the 5th most jobs of all presidents in history.

Compare the economic numbers today to when he took office and the country is clearly a much better place now. Things were scary in 2009.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/18/16 04:15 AM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898877
11/18/16 04:17 AM
11/18/16 04:17 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
That's the second time you called me a "gamer that lives with my parents"

Is this a go-to insult of yours, or something?

No, I do not live with my parents.

It would just so happen I do own a gaming system, like millions of working, American adults of the X and Millennial generations, and have some games, but I'm certainly not a gamer. Heck I just bought Mafia II, which is the older edition of the game, about a month ago, and still can't get past the first level.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/18/16 04:20 AM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898880
11/18/16 04:57 AM
11/18/16 04:57 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
That's the second time you called me a "gamer that lives with my parents"

Is this a go-to insult of yours, or something?

No, I do not live with my parents.

It would just so happen I do own a gaming system, like millions of working, American adults of the X and Millennial generations, and have some games, but I'm certainly not a gamer. Heck I just bought Mafia II, which is the older edition of the game, about a month ago, and still can't get past the first level.
Interesting you left out your profession. You should have responded "unemployed". I was born in 81. Last gaming system I had was a Sega Genesis. Generation x was 60's to the mid 70s. A very few percentage own gaming systems. Generation y or z or the so called millennials might have a higher percentage of being a gamer, but only the ones who are unemployed or don't have children. I don't know you from Adam, but I can guess your marital status, employment(or lack thereof of anything more than a handout government job), and if you have children(which you obviously dont) down to a t. Let me guess. If you do have a job you work as a host or waiter at a chain restaurant in a fairly large city, your roomate is a close friend or co worker, you don't have a girlfriend, and you have no children. Age range 23-29. How close am I? I know you won't tell the truth but I know I am pretty close.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #898881
11/18/16 04:59 AM
11/18/16 04:59 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
What is your profession again Oak? Gamer that lives with your parents?

If you're gonna resort to these childish rankouts you're gonna be posting elsewhere soon.

Can we maintain ANY civility here?

Page 43 of 55 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull