GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (GangstersInc, Ciment, 1 invisible), 353 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,314
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 55 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898315
11/12/16 05:51 PM
11/12/16 05:51 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
He's already moving to the center on Obamacare. The tea party types can't be happy about that. Day one and they already heard something they didn't want to hear. Watch the right call for Trump's impeachment before he's even inaugurated.

yeah, oak, they will hate him as much as Hillary, and the dems will never let him be impeached, hope he gets two terms now, and lets the far right twist in the wind. they deserve it !!

Seriously guys? It was well known that Trump wasn't a conservative except on abortion. He said all along that he was going to replace Obamacare with something else and that it was going to include pre-existing conditions. I've been writing about it on this very board since he announced his candidacy. You guys just don't listen to outside opinions, LOL.

As for impeachment, the professor who successfully predicted that Trump was going to win is now predicting that he will be impeached in a matter of months -- by Republicans. If he's right, I imagine it would be because Trump did something that was extreme even for him. Who knows?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898322
11/12/16 06:30 PM
11/12/16 06:30 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Don't make me have to pull up youtubes of Republicans crying and saying cray things when McCain and Romney lost.

This would probably be my response

So do you

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898324
11/12/16 06:36 PM
11/12/16 06:36 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898327
11/12/16 06:55 PM
11/12/16 06:55 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Dude, that video has been making the rounds among my Facebook friends, especially among disappointed Bernie supporters. He's exactly right. The PC crowd shuts people down and makes personal attacks on them instead of engaging in friendly debate. There's no persuasion, only demands and bullying.

At college campuses across the country, students who don't share the Far Left opinion of the majority are often threatened by other students AND the administration. Associate professors with contrary views are denied tenure. The constitutional rights to free speech and freedom of association are tossed out the window. Now because their candidate lost colleges and universities are offering them safe spaces and coloring books, treating them like the crybabies they are. How come Republican students weren't offered those when McCain and Romney lost?

One thing I would like Trump to do is to pull student aid away from any college or university that denies free speech and association rights to students and staff. It used to be that college was there to help young adults grow up into full adults, now it infantilizes them and turns them into pouty, spoiled children and victims. This needs to change.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: thedudeabides87] #898330
11/12/16 07:22 PM
11/12/16 07:22 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

Was looking for this video to post, very true all

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898344
11/12/16 09:19 PM
11/12/16 09:19 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hillary 2020

"Bet You Vote This Time"

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898379
11/13/16 08:22 AM
11/13/16 08:22 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
well trump won. unbelievable........ but, the people have spoken.

Binnie, what would have surprised me was seeing greedy little Hillary sitting in the Oval Office with a smirk on her face.

This development doesn't surprise me at all.

Did I vote for Trump? No, neither candidate. But I was confident he'd win.

yes, alfa she had a ton of baggage, and the wiki leaks destroyed her all the more, but the coup d grau was of course, jim Toomey and the fbi, she was cruising along until the fbi entered the picture, check her numbers before toomeys letter, and after tomeys letter, the fbi put trump in the white house. grossly unfair.

Binnie, I truly believe Hillary had only two things coming...a loss to Trump, or jail. Why do I say that?

Everything FBI Director Comey did, was done to protect Hillary. He gave everyone immunity. He never interviewed Hillary under oath...in case she was found out later (fast forward to the Weiner "Hard" Drive LOL). He refused to call it an investigation even, knowing that the phrase "criminal investigation" would do her in. He tried to protect her freedom, and her bid for president. But he also tried to protect himself...which is why the 2nd announcement that "the review" had commenced was made.

Therefore, ultimately, Comey kept Hillary out of prison, AND, he kept her presidential campaign alive. She had every right to be indicted during the Democrat primaries and eliminated by the DNC leadership. For the FBI to have even called it a criminal investigation would've caused the DNC to eject her instantaneously and nominate Bernie.

No, Comey helped her, and likely, saved her butt. The one who brought the whole FBI heat on Hillary...was Hillary.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #898380
11/13/16 08:40 AM
11/13/16 08:40 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
This is what is going to happen. He is going to keep pre existing condition he is going to keep kids coverage under the family until 26 unless they get a job before then with coverage.

Your going to have more choice then obama care now. It going to be cheaper because you will have more choices.

Your going to get health saving account and you can go to it if you lose your current job.

Also their won't be a time with obama care people will lose their coverage.

I would not even be surprised if trump kept the name obama care except New and improved obama care.

People will still complain about it because that is with the extreme left does.

Trump ran on repealing the PPACA, ran as the non-politician. The thing to keep an eye on is the individual mandate. If people are forced to pay for healthcare they don't want or face an IRS penalty, it will undermine the little bit of faith in leadership the public has left.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898383
11/13/16 09:59 AM
11/13/16 09:59 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Anyone else think the bigotry towards uneducated, working class people over 40 (or the deplorables) is slightly hypocritical considering Hillary Clinton got people like Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce and Jay-Z to campaign for her?

None of them have college degrees.

Why dafuq are blue collar people who served in Vietnam and The Gulf War going to listen to a draft dodger like Bruce Springsteen?

Give me a break.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898407
11/13/16 02:07 PM
11/13/16 02:07 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
hi moe, it was a big upset, however in the popular vote Hillary is ahead by 1.8 million votes, and they are still counting. as to your assertion about draft dodgers, think again, 3 out of the last 4 elected presidents have been in that category, bill clinton, George bush jr, and now Donald trump, it matters not anymore. I don't think Obama served either.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898413
11/13/16 03:11 PM
11/13/16 03:11 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Are they counting all the dead people in California to bring the popular vote up. You actually think people loved Hillary. She has not even driven a car in 40 years. Do the clintons even own a car no wonder they don't care about the,price of gasoline. I guess one of the deplorable working stiffs drive them around in the governments limos.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898414
11/13/16 03:15 PM
11/13/16 03:15 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Who drives you around Binn I pay for my own even though I don't drive much anymore because of my eye site.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898415
11/13/16 03:16 PM
11/13/16 03:16 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Don't worry if the progressives have their way the whole world will be the walking dead one day just not today smile

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898417
11/13/16 03:24 PM
11/13/16 03:24 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Clinton and Trump are draft dodgers. Bush just went AWOL for a time. Bush served, just not overseas. Clinton and Trump did not sign up.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898603
11/14/16 09:24 PM
11/14/16 09:24 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
foots, ok, I can't afford a driver, have to drive myself, however don't drive at night. yes the Clintons suck.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898612
11/14/16 11:57 PM
11/14/16 11:57 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
A lot of people find it hard to drive at night.

My eyes are a little missed up had 6 laser surgeries to stop bleeding in the retina. Plus a shot into the eye for some other shit. So I can't drive anymore sometimes I do any way, but not much just to get a pizza smile

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898615
11/15/16 01:07 AM
11/15/16 01:07 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Binnie, I'm really starting to wonder if this is going to happen. Trump was a Democrat less than a decade ago. It's not like he comes from a conservative background, like most Republicans. He can switch any time. He already has backpedaled on Obamacare. His rhetoric throughout the campaign was to get rid of Obamacare outright. A lot of people that voted for him can't be happy to hear that he's softening his stance. Buyer's remorse, day one. This is entertaining, if nothing else.
Reagan was a Democrat once also, turned out well for the U.S. In our younger years we are young and naive. After we grow up and mature a little, we become Republicans.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #898616
11/15/16 01:09 AM
11/15/16 01:09 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Clinton and Trump are draft dodgers. Bush just went AWOL for a time. Bush served, just not overseas. Clinton and Trump did not sign up.
Questioning why you left out Obama's military or lack thereof background.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #898637
11/15/16 11:44 AM
11/15/16 11:44 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Yates,

W. Bush, Clinton, and Trump are all baby boomers and were eligible for the Vietnam draft. Obama graduated high school in 1979, well after the country ended military drafts.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #898645
11/15/16 03:18 PM
11/15/16 03:18 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Binnie, I'm really starting to wonder if this is going to happen. Trump was a Democrat less than a decade ago. It's not like he comes from a conservative background, like most Republicans. He can switch any time. He already has backpedaled on Obamacare. His rhetoric throughout the campaign was to get rid of Obamacare outright. A lot of people that voted for him can't be happy to hear that he's softening his stance. Buyer's remorse, day one. This is entertaining, if nothing else.
Reagan was a Democrat once also, turned out well for the U.S. In our younger years we are young and naive. After we grow up and mature a little, we become Republicans.

That may be true in the poor south, but certainly not in California or New York where a lot of educated people live.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898647
11/15/16 03:32 PM
11/15/16 03:32 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Bruce Springsteen, Bono, Madonna, Jay-Z and Beyonce aren't educated either and that's who Hillary got to campaign for her while Trump broke his ass going to rallies.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #898660
11/15/16 08:25 PM
11/15/16 08:25 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Questioning why you left out Obama's military or lack thereof background.

Obama is a decade or two younger them those guys. There is some evidence that Obama may have been a CIA asset. He never joined the military and was going to college in the 80's.
Lol I hope you are not one of those groups calling Obama a draft dodger.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #898664
11/15/16 10:07 PM
11/15/16 10:07 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

yes. oak, there will be a lot of things he said he would do that he won't be able to do. of course most of his rhetoric was designed to get elected. which he did, but the talk of bringing back jobs to the u.s. may sound good, but, the reality is much different, and foreign policy is much different than he imagined, and he will find that out, he is the leader of the free world, and he switched his stance on NATO, which is good.
the country has seen what happens when the far-right takes us into needless wars, and I don't think he will be that careless, as that war criminal George bush.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #898688
11/16/16 03:04 PM
11/16/16 03:04 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Anyone else think the bigotry towards uneducated, working class people over 40 (or the deplorables) is slightly hypocritical considering Hillary Clinton got people like Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce and Jay-Z to campaign for her?

Why dafuq are blue collar people who served in Vietnam and The Gulf War going to listen to a draft dodger like Bruce Springsteen?

Give me a break.

trump doesn't give a fuck about blue collar people....he used poor uneducated whites to become president. the same people he's going to cut public assistance for

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #898695
11/16/16 04:28 PM
11/16/16 04:28 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Give me a break.

trump doesn't give a fuck about blue collar people....he used poor uneducated whites to become president. the same people he's going to cut public assistance for

And you know this how?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #898739
11/16/16 10:49 PM
11/16/16 10:49 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
So you're saying Obama would've joined the military to fight the Vietnam War if it was still ongoing in 79?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #898741
11/16/16 10:52 PM
11/16/16 10:52 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

That may be true in the poor south, but certainly not in California or New York where a lot of educated people live.
That why all industries are moving to the South? I've been to California, it was like going to a foreign country. Good luck with that. Trump. Merica. Roll some coal!!

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898742
11/16/16 10:54 PM
11/16/16 10:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump told his supporters he's going to bring back manufacturing jobs. lol. It should be a crime to so shamelessly take advantage of uninformed people.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #898743
11/16/16 11:02 PM
11/16/16 11:02 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Silicon Valley, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Big Sur, Santa Barbara, La Jolla, Carlsbad, Redwood. If you came all the way to California and skipped these places just to see the ghettos, it's your own fault.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #898744
11/16/16 11:03 PM
11/16/16 11:03 PM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

Give me a break.

I love how people assume Southern people are uneducated. Even though some of the greatest people in U.S. history come from the South. Pretty sure nobody would call William Faulkner uneducated. A lot of the most legendary icons in U.S. History are from Mississippi. Sorry, we tend to do our own thing and not be sheeple like the rest of the educated West Coast and Northeastern States.

Last edited by yatescj7; 11/16/16 11:03 PM.
Page 42 of 55 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull