GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 61 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,817
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 58 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898426
11/13/16 04:54 PM
11/13/16 04:54 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Isn't "undocumented" a nicer way of saying illegal?

If only every country took this kind of measure, the world would be less of a tinderbox right now.

Swedish crime rates soaring since these fine examples of modern globalisation started entering their country in droves.

French people can't even take a metro to work without worrying about attacks.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898427
11/13/16 05:02 PM
11/13/16 05:02 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Fear of violence from "the others" is also a strategy historically used by fascist governments.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898429
11/13/16 05:13 PM
11/13/16 05:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"With the stroke of a pen..."

"Legal challenges involving immigration, climate change, cost-free contraceptive care and transgender rights all could be affected, without any help from Congress."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...1113-story.html

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898430
11/13/16 05:18 PM
11/13/16 05:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"Donald Trump’s Election Leaves Angela Merkel as the Liberal West’s Last Defender"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/europe/germany-merkel-trump-election.html?ref=world&_r=0

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898433
11/13/16 05:31 PM
11/13/16 05:31 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Fear of violence from "the others" is also a strategy historically used by fascist governments.

I think the fear is somewhat justified when men, women, children and even babies in prams get mowed down on a promenade when they are enjoying a festival.

You do remember the Bastille Day attacks in Nice, right?

That attack on a music concert in Paris?

The slaughterings that happened over a freaking cartoon in a satirical magazine?

That's just the last year or so in France.

Sweden's crime rates have soared through the roof almost exclusively thanks to these cockroaches.

That's public domain, not propaganda.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898435
11/13/16 05:45 PM
11/13/16 05:45 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
"Donald Trump’s Election Leaves Angela Merkel as the Liberal West’s Last Defender"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/europe/germany-merkel-trump-election.html?ref=world&_r=0

she wont win another election her popularity is at a all time low the Syrian migrant crisis really damaged her. local elections they have done shit recently Merkels power and influence all over Europe.

As for liberal leaders in Europe Renzi is the last real liberal and who I consider a real believer in the EU he wont be in power this time next year when he loses his referendum he is gone.

And you guys who think Trump is bad you have not seen LePen and she has a real chance of winning because Hollande is probably one of the worst French leaders ever most of the country hate him

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898541
11/14/16 12:50 PM
11/14/16 12:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
U.S. politics are life and death for some.

"FBI: Hate crimes against Muslims up by 67 percent in 2015"

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/crime/ar...nt-10613004.php

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898542
11/14/16 01:21 PM
11/14/16 01:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump's chief strategist Stephen Bannon and anti-Semitism.

"Bannon has been personally accused of prejudice. His ex-wife said in court papers obtained by The Associated Press that Bannon made anti-Semitic remarks when the two battled over sending their daughters to private school nearly a decade ago. In a sworn court declaration following their divorce, Mary Louise Piccard said her ex-husband had objected to sending their twin daughters to an elite Los Angeles academy because he "didn't want the girls going to school with Jews."

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/politics...se-10612406.php

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898544
11/14/16 01:30 PM
11/14/16 01:30 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
U.S. politics are life and death for some.

"FBI: Hate crimes against Muslims up by 67 percent in 2015"

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/crime/ar...nt-10613004.php

A lot of those are kids doing dark humor pranks, the FBI only gets about less than 10 percent of reports from Sheriffs and Police departments. I would be amazed if a majority of reports came from southern states free of will. Three top states are New York, California, and Illinois. Mississippi and Louisiana are the two notorious states that have incomplete data.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898545
11/14/16 01:40 PM
11/14/16 01:40 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump the outsider, huh?

If you look at who helped form his list for potential SCOTUS appointments, it's like George W. Bush is getting a 3rd term.

"At the same time, Mr. Trump’s candidates are, unsurprisingly, committed judicial conservatives. Mr. Trump credited two leading conservative policy groups — the Heritage Foundation and the Federalist Society — with helping to draw up his list."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/pol...nfront&_r=0

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898547
11/14/16 01:42 PM
11/14/16 01:42 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"dark humor pranks"

Sounds like a defense lawyer quote. lol.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/14/16 01:43 PM.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898549
11/14/16 02:17 PM
11/14/16 02:17 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
It wasn't just campaign talk.

In an interview that airs on 60 Minutes tonight, Trump promises to deport 2 to 3 million undocumented immigrants the second he takes office.

The Hitler comparisons looking more and more validated.

Remember that when Obama took office, the first thing he did was close Gitmo (or at least try to).

The first thing Trump is going to do is send 3 million people to impoverished, war torn, crime ridden hells.

Tell me again how there's no difference between the two parties.

Another flaming, stupid and offensive comment from Oak. Immediately play the Hitler card. I hate it when "people" (I use the word loosely) automatically go full Argumentum ad Hitlerum and violate Godwin's Law. It show's they've immediately lost the argument.

First, every country in the world has borders and deports those who enter illegally and/or overstay their visas. There's nothing "Hitler-like" about it. People who break laws face consequences.

Second, Trump said he would focus on criminal illegal immigrants. That is, those who not only entered illegally, but broke additional laws after entering. So by making your criticism general you omitted that inconvenient fact.

"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records — gang members, drug dealers — we have a lot of these people, probably 2 million, it could be even 3 million. We're getting them out of our country or we're going to incarcerate. But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally." (Donald Trump on 60 Minutes, 13 November 2016)

Third, President Obama has the record on deportations. That's a fact, yet I don't seem to recall you calling him Hitler.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obama-administration-tops-its-own-deportation-record/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...ticle-1.2774180
http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

Fourth, I am putting this out in the interest of facts and truth. I've already made it clear that I didn't vote for Trump and didn't think he was going to win.

Fifth, on my mother's side I lost many distant relatives in the Holocaust. So there's a personal aspect in it for me. However, I didn't know them. Hitler was a genocidal monster. A valid comparison to Hitler it to someone who has a policy of genocide, meaning a policy to wipe out an entire population. The Turks genocided the Armenians. Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot had genocides. Rwanda genocided Tutsis. King Leopold of Belgium genocided Congo. The Japanese in Manchuria. Nigeria genocided Biafra. France genocided the Huguenots, etc. Trump has no policy of genocide and not said anything even close to wanting to massacre populations, with the exception of the genocidal monsters ISIS. If Trump ever decides to make a policy of genocide then the comparison will be valid and I'll agree with it, but he hasn't and it's unlikely he ever will.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898550
11/14/16 02:21 PM
11/14/16 02:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The hateful rhetoric from Trump combined with his extreme mass deportation plans do resemble Hitler. That's just a fact.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898551
11/14/16 02:31 PM
11/14/16 02:31 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The hateful rhetoric from Trump combined with his extreme mass deportation plans do resemble Hitler. That's just a fact.

You're honestly comparing law abiding, hard-working Jews getting gassed in 1940's to these cockroaches?

Wow.

You do know the people who attacked in France were enabled, protected and harbored by the communities they lived in in Belgium, right?

Please don't compare the two things.

Their culture encourages mistrust and antipathy towards the West.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #898555
11/14/16 02:43 PM
11/14/16 02:43 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
It wasn't just campaign talk.

In an interview that airs on 60 Minutes tonight, Trump promises to deport 2 to 3 million undocumented immigrants the second he takes office.

The Hitler comparisons looking more and more validated.

Remember that when Obama took office, the first thing he did was close Gitmo (or at least try to).

The first thing Trump is going to do is send 3 million people to impoverished, war torn, crime ridden hells.

Tell me again how there's no difference between the two parties.

Another flaming, stupid and offensive comment from Oak. Immediately play the Hitler card. I hate it when "people" (I use the word loosely) automatically go full Argumentum ad Hitlerum and violate Godwin's Law. It show's they've immediately lost the argument.

First, every country in the world has borders and deports those who enter illegally and/or overstay their visas. There's nothing "Hitler-like" about it. People who break laws face consequences.

Second, Trump said he would focus on criminal illegal immigrants. That is, those who not only entered illegally, but broke additional laws after entering. So by making your criticism general you omitted that inconvenient fact.

"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records — gang members, drug dealers — we have a lot of these people, probably 2 million, it could be even 3 million. We're getting them out of our country or we're going to incarcerate. But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally." (Donald Trump on 60 Minutes, 13 November 2016)

Third, President Obama has the record on deportations. That's a fact, yet I don't seem to recall you calling him Hitler.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obama-administration-tops-its-own-deportation-record/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics...ticle-1.2774180
http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

Fourth, I am putting this out in the interest of facts and truth. I've already made it clear that I didn't vote for Trump and didn't think he was going to win.

Fifth, on my mother's side I lost many distant relatives in the Holocaust. So there's a personal aspect in it for me. However, I didn't know them. Hitler was a genocidal monster. A valid comparison to Hitler it to someone who has a policy of genocide, meaning a policy to wipe out an entire population. The Turks genocided the Armenians. Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot had genocides. Rwanda genocided Tutsis. King Leopold of Belgium genocided Congo. The Japanese in Manchuria. Nigeria genocided Biafra. France genocided the Huguenots, etc. Trump has no policy of genocide and not said anything even close to wanting to massacre populations, with the exception of the genocidal monsters ISIS. If Trump ever decides to make a policy of genocide then the comparison will be valid and I'll agree with it, but he hasn't and it's unlikely he ever will.

+1

ridiculous comparison completely faith agree with youthere really is genocide going on in the middle east, Somalia, Libya and South Sudan but people cry about trump lol even some immigration polices of other western countries in the West are worse than the US look at the Swiss and Hungary the stuff I hear is ridiculous problem Is I always find a lot of people in the US forgot the world is bigger than just them even some of its politicians so out of touch with the rest of the world it is ridiculous

that is a normal thing aswell what he has suggested deporting foreign criminals most countries do.What I find wrong with Trumps plan is what counts as a criminal a small weed conviction? but I do understand why he is doing it don't completely agree with how he wants do it but the idea in general is not a bad one

by no means I am supporting Trump here but give the man a chance and stop making ridiculous comparisons

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #898556
11/14/16 02:47 PM
11/14/16 02:47 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

by no means I am supporting Trump here but give the man a chance and stop making ridiculous comparisons

I co-sign that statement 100%

I also wasn't a Trump supporter and I'm not American, but who is the president of the US is always very important for everybody in the Western World.

The elections are over now and the guy is chosen, so regardless of everyone's personal political convictions, we have to accept the results. The people who are protesting and don't want to accept Trump as president are often the people who say we need more democracy. Seems to me they only want democracy when it fits their agenda. Bad sportsmanship to say the least..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 11/14/16 02:55 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898557
11/14/16 02:52 PM
11/14/16 02:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Moe, "cockroaches" is a term Hitler might have used.

Thanks for helping me make my point.

I wasn't talking about Obama so there's no reason to address him, but just a quick sidepoint. Obama never went on camera and called Mexicans "rapists". Accusations like that are terrifying. It's how every dictator takes power. They create fear of certain groups, and promote themselves as saviors to stop them. The parallels are there between Trump and Hitler. There are plenty more, actually. That's just one.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898558
11/14/16 02:53 PM
11/14/16 02:53 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I wonder what Billy means when he says we "have to accept the results". Why would we have a court system and an impeachment process if that were the case?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898559
11/14/16 02:57 PM
11/14/16 02:57 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Interesting, gangstereport, that the argument you use to deny Trump's comparisons to Hitler is that he hasn't committed genocide...yet. I'm talking about the comparisons to some of the things Hitler said in his rise to power and some of the things Trump has said, combined with Trump's rather extreme deportation measures. 3 million is a lot of people. If he really tries to do that, it's going to look like Hitler's Germany on the streets of Los Angeles, Fresno, San Jose, Albuquerque, Phoenix, San Antonio, El Paso, etc.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898560
11/14/16 02:58 PM
11/14/16 02:58 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
I wonder what Billy means when he says we "have to accept the results". Why would we have a court system and an impeachment process if that were the case?

If something comes up that are convincing grounds for impeachment, that of course changes the situation Oak..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898561
11/14/16 03:00 PM
11/14/16 03:00 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Interesting, gangstereport, that the argument you use to deny Trump's comparisons to Hitler is that he hasn't committed genocide...yet. I'm talking about the comparisons to some of the things Hitler said in his rise to power and some of the things Trump has said, combined with Trump's rather extreme deportation measures. 3 million is a lot of people. If he really tries to do that, it's going to look like Hitler's Germany on the streets of Los Angeles, Fresno, San Jose, Albuquerque, Phoenix, San Antonio, El Paso, etc.

As far as I know Trump is talking about Illegals and criminals.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898562
11/14/16 03:01 PM
11/14/16 03:01 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
He's facing a lawsuit now for Trump university. Having to "accept" the results of an election in a democracy is absurd. Did the GOP congress accept Obama's election? They formed a pact to reject every bill that was part of his agenda. There are plenty of ways to censure a sitting president, perfectly legal ways. Nobody has to accept the results of an election. The whole purpose of a democracy is for the people to have a constant voice, and constant access to government.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/14/16 03:02 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898563
11/14/16 03:04 PM
11/14/16 03:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump is already on record calling Mexican immigrants in general rapists and killers. Combine that with the extreme deportation measures on his agenda, and the writing is on the wall. This president resembles Hitler more so than possibly any president in history.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898565
11/14/16 03:10 PM
11/14/16 03:10 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

You're taking Trump's comments way out of context, Oak.

He got 29% of the Latino vote for crying out loud.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898566
11/14/16 03:15 PM
11/14/16 03:15 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
He's facing a lawsuit now for Trump university. Having to "accept" the results of an election in a democracy is absurd. Did the GOP congress accept Obama's election? They formed a pact to reject every bill that was part of his agenda. There are plenty of ways to censure a sitting president, perfectly legal ways. Nobody has to accept the results of an election. The whole purpose of a democracy is for the people to have a constant voice, and constant access to government.

In that kind of democracy nothing will ever get done and it will ultimately lead to chaos and anarchy..

It's up to them if they want to accept it or not, it's just that it's pretty futile if nothing comes up that is ground for impeachment.

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 11/14/16 03:15 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898567
11/14/16 03:18 PM
11/14/16 03:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm combining his direct quotes with his agenda on immigration, which is extreme.

Latino vote includes Cubans in south Florida, who lean Republican due to being anti-Castro. Every election Republicans boast of the Latino vote numbers in their favor and try to pass it off is some kind of monumental shift in the electorate. It's anti-Castro Cubans. Always has been. Trump is not popular among Mexican-Americans.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898568
11/14/16 03:21 PM
11/14/16 03:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"that kind of democracy"?

The U.S. has had this "kind of democracy" since its inception. A government by the people, for the people.

A body of representatives that can form a pact to stall a president's agenda. This option is available in case a maniac like Trump becomes president.

The filibuster process.

The impeachment process. Trump's lawsuit could be grounds already. If more of these women come out and bring cases against him, they could to. There are claims he walked in on underage women while dressing, and even bragged about it. That's grounds for impeachment.

We have to accept Trump as president? What a joke. I don't know where you're getting this.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898571
11/14/16 03:31 PM
11/14/16 03:31 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
"that kind of democracy"?

The U.S. has had this "kind of democracy" since its inception. A government by the people, for the people.

A body of representatives that can form a pact to stall a president's agenda. This option is available in case a maniac like Trump becomes president.

The filibuster process.

The impeachment process. Trump's lawsuit could be grounds already. If more of these women come out and bring cases against him, they could to. There are claims he walked in on underage women while dressing, and even bragged about it. That's grounds for impeachment.

We have to accept Trump as president? What a joke. I don't know where you're getting this.

You're a sore loser Oak, plain and simple..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898572
11/14/16 03:36 PM
11/14/16 03:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
This entire country lost. They'll feel the soreness soon enough.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898576
11/14/16 04:01 PM
11/14/16 04:01 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
This entire country lost. They'll feel the soreness soon enough.

Maybe you're right, time will tell..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Page 45 of 58 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull