GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 285 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897766
11/06/16 01:00 AM
11/06/16 01:00 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump criticizes the Jay Z/Clinton rally, then a fight breaks out at his "show". Young Trump Thug draws a violent crowd. lol!

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897767
11/06/16 01:34 AM
11/06/16 01:34 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Lol, oak is naive as well as a hypocrite. I must agree that his comment did come across as racist. At the end of the day, it's a naive little creature that lives in a shitty apt and blames society for it's pathetic existence.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897768
11/06/16 01:35 AM
11/06/16 01:35 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Might even be corresponding with Jared while in prison, probably before.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897771
11/06/16 02:04 AM
11/06/16 02:04 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
- I don't live in an apartment anymore

- something tells me Jared is a Trump guy. Most white male pervs are.

- Something tells me you resemble Jared more than anyone here.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897775
11/06/16 02:43 AM
11/06/16 02:43 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I went to a Trump rally and it was a great experience. The energy throughout the crowd was so powerful. Filled up the Amphitheatre down here in Tampa. Go Trump! There were many whites blacks, hispanics, men, women and children. No pervs, just decent hard working people.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897776
11/06/16 02:45 AM
11/06/16 02:45 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, there weren't many blacks there, but I'm glad you had fun. BTW, when you say no pervs, I'll assume you mean aside from the one on the stage.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897788
11/06/16 07:01 AM
11/06/16 07:01 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
US election 2016: Trump rushed off stage by security

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37886291

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897812
11/06/16 04:11 PM
11/06/16 04:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So, the protester walks in with an anti-Trump sign. That's all. Just a sign.

A nearby Trump supporter yells "gun", jumps on the protester, beats the shit out of him and subdues him.

The police then cuff and detain the protester.

After searching the protester, questioning him, viewing surveillance footage, they determine he was just a guy with a sign, and wasn't doing anything illegal. They let him go.

Then, you have the Trump supporter, who took down the protester, boasting about it to news crews.

Since the protester didn't have a gun, there was no justification for the Trump supporter attacking the protester. The Trump supporter yelled "gun", even though there clearly was no gun.

Why isn't the Trump supporter arrested? Not only did he assault someone for no reason, he even yelled out a term which could provoke panic or violence, similar to yelling "fire" in a crowded theater, as it were. He was not so much as detained or questioned, and even put on a reenactment performance to the delight of the news crews.

If this isn't state sanctioned thuggery, I don't know what is. Shame on all law enforcement present at this event.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897814
11/06/16 04:50 PM
11/06/16 04:50 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897815
11/06/16 05:02 PM
11/06/16 05:02 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
who do you guys think will win? i know the polls have got tight lately but after this announcement clinton should win now will be surprised if she loses i thought the re investigation into the emails was the reason the polls got closer in the first place

still brexit has shown me how polls can be inaccurate so maybe he will win i am looking at this election from an outsiders perspective so its hard for me to guess.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #897816
11/06/16 05:17 PM
11/06/16 05:17 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
who do you guys think will win?

Clinton.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #897826
11/06/16 06:56 PM
11/06/16 06:56 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

I think Clinton may win about 45 states, so for Trump it's going to be a repeat of the Barry Goldwater fiasco of 1964.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #897936
11/08/16 02:57 PM
11/08/16 02:57 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Mosul battle: Experts probe IS mass grave at Hamam al-Alil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37907811

fucking animals any of these guys they capture need to do what they did to the Nazis charge them with war crimes and then hang them these days whenever they catch these scumbags they just put them in prison its not enough a message needs to be sent

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #897946
11/08/16 05:10 PM
11/08/16 05:10 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

As I posted in another thread, I'm going with Larry Sabato: Clinton 322; Trump 216.

Last edited by olivant; 11/08/16 05:10 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: olivant] #898013
11/09/16 01:00 PM
11/09/16 01:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: olivant

As I posted in another thread, I'm going with Larry Sabato: Clinton 322; Trump 216.

Well, Larry Sabato was wrong; the Electoral College vote was roughly reversed (a few states have not yet finalized their counts). One aspect of polling that mamy people probably ignored was the expressed margin of error that qualifies all polls.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898024
11/09/16 02:35 PM
11/09/16 02:35 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37929562

US election result: Clinton says Trump must have chance to lead

interesting what trump said about clinton after winning changed his tune will be interesting times thing with Trump.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898193
11/11/16 07:08 PM
11/11/16 07:08 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37949714

Mosul battle: IS hangs bodies of 40 civilians from poles in Iraqi city, UN says

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: gangstereport] #898194
11/11/16 07:20 PM
11/11/16 07:20 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37929562

US election result: Clinton says Trump must have chance to lead

interesting what trump said about clinton after winning changed his tune will be interesting times thing with Trump.

That was very big of her. I wonder if Trump would have done the same thing if he lost.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898279
11/12/16 02:12 PM
11/12/16 02:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Lots of people turned away from Milwaukee voting stations without being given provisional ballots.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-milwaukee-voter-id-law-20161112-story.html

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898285
11/12/16 02:33 PM
11/12/16 02:33 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Lots of people turned away from Milwaukee voting stations without being given provisional ballots.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-milwaukee-voter-id-law-20161112-story.html

come on oak it hardly had an effect on Clinton losing the election its happened now he will be president there is a lot I don't like about Trump but all you can do is hope he becomes a good president no point looking at the past now

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898287
11/12/16 02:39 PM
11/12/16 02:39 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Does Trump win mark the end for liberal democracy?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/37949669

Remember when politics was rather dull?
When across the West the electoral pendulum swung reliably between parties of the centre left and centre right? There was consensus about the benefits of a global market economy. Politicians seemed to talk the same way, wear the same ties, parrot the same stale slogans.
Meanwhile voters got on with shopping, and turning out at elections in ever decreasing numbers. This seemed to be the condition of liberal democracy at the start of 2016. But the seedbed for Brexit and Trump was there.
As politics became the preserve of a professional office-seeking class the old parties shrank. Popular indifference and distrust of politics grew. A few years ago the political scientist Peter Mair argued that Western democracy was being hollowed out.
With one referendum and a presidential election, liberal democracy as we've known it seems finally, dramatically, to have collapsed in on itself.
Too hyperbolic? In response to Donald Trump's victory, the authoritarian, anti-immigration Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orban, said it was "great news" and claimed his victory marked the end of a period of "liberal non-democracy".
This is the same Viktor Orban who was greeted with a mock-Nazi salute by the president of the European Commission at a summit last year. "The dictator is coming," quipped Jean-Claude Juncker. Now many Western leaders are sweating.
Fear and loathing
Last month the President of the European Council, Donald Tusk, said the West's political values were in danger of breaking down.
What does he think those values are? "Human rights, civil liberties, including the freedom of speech and religion, free market and a competitive economy based on private property, reasonable and fair redistribution of goods, restrictions on power resulting from rules and tradition, tolerance and political pluralism."

Some people have found it hard to reconcile themselves to the election result
Mr Tusk said those who questioned liberal democracy were happy about Brexit, looked up to President Putin and supported Donald Trump.
And it's true that from the coffee shops of Brooklyn to the bistros of Brussels there is a sense of melancholy and foreboding.
For people who have enjoyed the political stability and economic opportunities delivered by decades of liberal democracy these are bewildering, unsettling times.
"How", they ask, "can Britain possibly have voted to leave the EU?" Millions of despairing Americans are grappling with the prospect of President Donald Trump. "Is Le Pen next?" they fret in the cafes of Paris.
The 'left behind'
But for voters who cast ballots for Brexit and Donald Trump it feels like politics has finally listened to them. The "left behind" economic narrative does not account for the full variety of forces behind this new populism.
But in the view of Parag Khanna, an American professor in Singapore and author of the new book Connectography, 2016 will be remembered as the year that "the global underclass revolt crystallised in the form of the Brexit and the Trump election".
"This uncoordinated movement really began with Occupy Wall Street and has now claimed its biggest scalp," he says.

The rejection of the status quo has been fuelled by marginalisation and job insecurity
Prof Vernon Bogdanor, at King's College London, agrees. "There is a division between the exam-passing classes who are not hostile to the global elite and the left behind who are nationalist and protectionist," he says.
"It takes different forms in different countries but it's now a fairly common phenomenon in Europe and America."
Prof Bogdanor tells me the new political cleavage is not between left and right but between nationalist populism and those perceived as "elites". And he is worried.
"The election of Donald Trump is the most troubling political event in my lifetime. It's not difficult to arouse nationalist passions. We saw that in the 1930s. We're seeing a pale imitation of what we saw then", he says, while careful to make clear he doesn't consider the president-elect a fascist.
'Elite tantrum'
But Claire Fox, the director of the Institute of Ideas, thinks the vitality of liberal democracy has been proved by the Brexit and Trump results. "We have to be careful of an anti-democratic response to perfectly legitimate democratic votes. Quite a lot of liberals are saying, 'well, democracy is not working so well because people are voting in a way we don't want them to vote', which strikes me as a supreme irony."

Sceptical voices on immigration have been ignored or demonised, it is claimed
A suffocating political and cultural consensus has driven the backlash we are seeing now, she believes. "There has been arguably far less tolerance over the last 10 years for anyone who doesn't agree with what a particular elite outlook is - and a silence or demonising of people who don't go along with the narrative."
Ms Fox cites public concern about immigration as a prime example and she also takes exception to the suggestion liberal democracy is being threatened by an ugly authoritarianism. "The whole of the establishment, from army generals to big business, lined up to say Brexit was a mistake," she argues. "What's authoritarian is employers turning round to their workers and saying jobs would be lost.
"We had an elite who thought they could call a referendum, mobilise everybody who should go and vote as they were told. That's caused a massive tantrum amongst the elite who then have the nerve to say it's the people's fault for threatening democracy."
Destination unknown
Whether or not this political upheaval should be celebrated or feared, it feels like a rupture with the past. We are rumbling over an important set of points with little idea where we are heading.
Brexit and Trump promised political control to people who felt their lives had little of it, who were furious at the gulf between their political rulers and the governed and mourned the social cohesion of the past, and whose voices were not heard much in the media. In the raucous, angry echo chamber of social media a fight back brewed.

Other socio-economic models around the world, notably China, are accepted
The flipside seems to be growing intolerance of pluralism and difference.
That is why people like Donald Tusk anxiously wonder how Western liberal democracy can respond and survive. Because there is nothing inevitable about its continuity.
As author and political philosopher John Gray wrote recently, plenty of authoritarian regimes in the world are doing well.
The middle class in Russia appears wedded to a combination of consumerism and nationalism and in China many want nothing more than rising living standards and freedom in their private lives. "Liberal societies cannot depend on history for their survival," he says in a New Statesman article. "They need to defend themselves."
At the moment however, the winners from globalisation and the political elites have lost and the dissenters have won.

Last edited by gangstereport; 11/12/16 02:40 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898288
11/12/16 02:40 PM
11/12/16 02:40 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I never said it had an effect on anything. I'm sharing a story that was in one of the country's major newspapers today.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898348
11/12/16 10:35 PM
11/12/16 10:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mos...218e_story.html

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898350
11/12/16 11:20 PM
11/12/16 11:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump's short list for cabinet positions. So much for the anti-war, anti-bank, personal freedoms candidate. Civil libertarians that fell for Trump's act should be feeling the buyer's remorse right about now, too.

Among the names for each position.

Sec. of State:

John Bolton (Bush guy)
Stanley McChrystal (Bush guy)

Treasury secretary:

Thomas Barrack Jr. (founder, chairman and executive chairman of Colony Capital; private equity and real estate investor)
Steven Mnuchin (Former Goldman Sachs executive)

Defense Secretary:

Stephen J. Hadley (Bush guy)

Attorney General:

Rudy Giuliani (when you think right to privacy, you think Rudy...)

For laughs, Sarah Palin is on the short list for Interior Secretary.

Commerce Secretary:

Lewis M. Eisenberg (Private equity chief for Granite Capital International Group)

Energy Secretary (fancy name for day to day management of nuclear weapons):

James L. Connaughton (Bush guy)

Homeland Security Secretary:

Joe Arpaio. National law enforcement figure famous for having little regard for civil rights. Also facing current federal criminal charges.

U.N. Ambassador:

Richard Grenell (Bush guy)

CIA director:

Frances Townsend (Bush guy)

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/12/16 11:26 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898362
11/13/16 03:25 AM
11/13/16 03:25 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Chris Christie is going to get the Attorney General position, I don't doubt that.
No Joe Arpaio or Jeff Sessions. I think Dix can agree on Sessions.
Did Michael Flynn get a waiver from Congress, cause I honestly believe he would be a great Homeland Security Secretary.
CIA Director?
Flynn and Townsend keep getting named, but there are more then just those two who might get that spot.
Also keep in mind that history has shown people who work or have great relations with wall Street end up getting a few of those cabinet positions.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898363
11/13/16 04:17 AM
11/13/16 04:17 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The idea behind a lot of Trump's support was to "drain the swamp", bring some fresh bodies to DC with him. There's a lot of Wall Street and Bush names on the short list for his cabinet. It's becoming quite evident that Donald's a lot more of a GOP establishment hack than his supporters wanted to believe.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #898365
11/13/16 05:13 AM
11/13/16 05:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
You posted the same thing on another thread.

Why not post the same post on every thread.

See how long you last here.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898378
11/13/16 08:13 AM
11/13/16 08:13 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Marine Le Pen: Trump win boosts my chances

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37964776

Sorry for the confusion
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898421
11/13/16 04:20 PM
11/13/16 04:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I guess presidents are above the law now.

Lord Premier Trump will face trial over his Trump University racket whenever he damned well pleases, evidently.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/educatio...ty-10611611.php

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #898424
11/13/16 04:43 PM
11/13/16 04:43 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It wasn't just campaign talk.

In an interview that airs on 60 Minutes tonight, Trump promises to deport 2 to 3 million undocumented immigrants the second he takes office.

The Hitler comparisons looking more and more validated.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...1113-story.html

Remember that when Obama took office, the first thing he did was close Gitmo (or at least try to).

The first thing Trump is going to do is send 3 million people to impoverished, war torn, crime ridden hells.

Tell me again how there's no difference between the two parties.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 11/13/16 04:56 PM.

Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull