GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, Ciment, 2 invisible), 156 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,315
Posts1,058,472
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902243
12/19/16 06:17 PM
12/19/16 06:17 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Someone also said he had a beef n beer fundraiser for legal bills. Smart just another cover to take tribute money and pay the bill, putting his pride aside.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902244
12/19/16 07:11 PM
12/19/16 07:11 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
No doubt some in NY would take a chance knowing Skinny keeps his mouth shut and took a chance , and no doubt he got tight with some that he knew since kids in north jersey .

But why was a boss out there alone working like a skipper , something is not right
There is something going on .

He will not be seen in Philly unless it's at a party or a private affair surrounded by bodyguards he will on occasion drive around down here but will not move around Philly like before.

He goes away for a long bid someone is going to step up and I have no proof but Georgie even though he was around Philly and is same age as Skinny he also spent more time with all the Scarfo gang and spent lots of time down here more then any one his age for years.

I just guessing that that move Skinny did with NY and took a pinch is under mining some of the skippers in this area and something has to give.

And nobody in NY is a true friend of any of Philly guys it's all what can u do for me .

These other guys are getting up there in years and they are not going to sit as status quo .

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/19/16 08:37 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Serpiente] #902259
12/19/16 08:48 PM
12/19/16 08:48 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
No doubt some in NY would take a chance knowing Skinny keeps his mouth shut and took a chance , and no doubt he got tight with some that he knew since kids in north jersey .

But why was a boss out there alone working like a skipper , something is not right

He will not be seen in Philly unless it's at a party or a private affair surrounded by bodyguards he will on occasion drive around down here but will not move around Philly like before.

He goes away for a long bid someone is going to step up and I have no proof but Georgie even though he was around Philly and is same age as Skinny he also spent more time with all the Scarfo gang and spent lots of time down here more then any one his age for years.

I just guessing that that move Skinny did with NY and took a pinch is under mining some of the skippers in this area and something has to give.

And nobody in NY is a true friend of any of Philly guys it's all what can u do for me .

These other guys are getting up there in years and they are not going to sit as status quo .

Serp u think George would be selected boss over stevie or uncle joe? Imo no way unless George takes it by force..my guess would be Stevie for the simple fact that what I read hes universally respected but im not in the know pure speculation..

I keep asking about Faffy and Mikey Lance bc I think Lance has to be the most powerful skipper simply bc hes been one for goin on 20 yrs without interruption, anyone have any thoughts on him?

And Hoodlum filled me in that Faffy is in a halfway house currently I believe, so 6-12 months he should be free..where do we think hes gonna land at? He deserves skipper but of what crew? To me he should be admin position simply bc of his past and his time served

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902280
12/20/16 02:28 AM
12/20/16 02:28 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Faffy has been free from a halfway house for some time. And apparently Borgesi has a strong following. He might be in a good position to take the throne.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902301
12/20/16 09:50 AM
12/20/16 09:50 AM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Can't see Mikey Lance taking it even offered. His low key approach has worked very well for him.

I don't see why it wouldn't be Mazzone, he's basically been the street boss in Philly snice 2012 or so anyways.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902302
12/20/16 10:01 AM
12/20/16 10:01 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I just don't see it going the way it's been Skinny's shit is getting old and I have never herd before people speaking out and just don't know if it's just time or if it had to do with Skinny acting like a Skipper instead of a boss ... unless he is a skipper .

Don't seam like all othose guys are going to sit for peanuts while Skinny does another bid.

Never hear talk and that's all I am hearing ... not flat out complaining .....but talk.

And yes it could be Stevie or guys that were right next to him that went away when Stevie stayed on the street .

Not going to speak on Faffy till he decides to take that step out right now he has family around him and a girl.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/20/16 10:06 AM.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: irishkaos] #902322
12/20/16 01:52 PM
12/20/16 01:52 PM
G
Giacomo Offline OP
Made Member
Giacomo  Offline OP
G
Made Member
Remember that Mikey Lance was really sick for about a year with the cancer. But yes, in general he keeps a low profile, but I notice he isn't the only one who's been low-key. Marty Angelina was a real fan of the drunken bar brawl for years, but notice that this time around since everyone got back out on the street, he's been a complete cipher. No Margate drama, no SP gossip, nothing. Out of the life? His little brother is in real estate, maybe he decided to go that route once George Borgesi got out and started making noise about what he was owed...

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902341
12/20/16 03:56 PM
12/20/16 03:56 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I would be surprised if merlino was caught doing anything more than having dinner with people...its all hype

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902349
12/20/16 05:18 PM
12/20/16 05:18 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
That's a good point on Marty Angelina... What the hell is he up to? I haven't heard anything around him or what he's doing. Do you think that he's been alienated from the scene and maybe even held down since George is more of a power in the family now. that said, he really does especially owe Joey and the Admin being that they had his back in the whole dispute with George borgesi and even saved his life supposedly. I did hear a rumor a little bit ago, albeit I'm not positive on its the source's reliability or the rumor's authenticity, but apparently Marty is real fed up with the current group on the street and thinks everything is amateur hour and is even fed up with Joey. Where I'm scratching my head after hearing this is I never was under the impression that Marty Angelina was any sort of Carlo Gambino let alone any sort of huge capable money making mobster... Ever. So who knows, but regardless, I would love to know what's going on with him and where he stands, etc. Any info or rumors or tidbits at all would be appreciated...

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902350
12/20/16 05:42 PM
12/20/16 05:42 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Hes probaly still on supervised release. You get 3yrs of it after you get out. They spot you with a felon you go back.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902351
12/20/16 06:26 PM
12/20/16 06:26 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Marty has probably been bellied up at the bar ever since he got out......

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902354
12/20/16 07:16 PM
12/20/16 07:16 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Mikeyballs211...watch out for dear old faffy, he's going to take over philly

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: thebigfella] #902357
12/20/16 07:39 PM
12/20/16 07:39 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Mikeyballs211...watch out for dear old faffy, he's going to take over philly

Lmao

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902359
12/20/16 07:57 PM
12/20/16 07:57 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
This case Joey is currently fighting is incredibly weak. I don't see him getting a lot of time for that one. When they indict him for Gino, it's over.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #902361
12/20/16 08:44 PM
12/20/16 08:44 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
This case Joey is currently fighting is incredibly weak. I don't see him getting a lot of time for that one. When they indict him for Gino, it's over.

No matter what ever the guidelines or sentence the judge will give him the max !

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902362
12/20/16 08:46 PM
12/20/16 08:46 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
How Lance keeps his rackets so quiet and his guys in line is old school cos he is big !

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Serpiente] #902365
12/20/16 09:16 PM
12/20/16 09:16 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

Exactly what I was thinking when this whole thing came out. He's the only Philly guy charged if I'm not mistaken. It just doesn't seem right that a boss from Philly, who spends the majority of his time in Florida, would be caught up in a case with a bunch of NY associates, and low ranking guys. Surely if he was so respected by NY, they'd acknowledge the fact that he's a boss and would have little issue with him sending someone else on his behalf, like Georgie or Steve Mazzone. Yet he's supposedly on wiretape conversating with Rubeo himself, with no "buffers", as my man Willie Cicci would say. That part just doesn't make any sense.

Those don't seem like boss moves, it sounds like a guy desperate to earn.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902369
12/20/16 09:46 PM
12/20/16 09:46 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
It's OK to speak to associates if it wasn't anything incriminating. Let's not jump the gun...when does the trial starts?

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Ted] #902374
12/20/16 10:26 PM
12/20/16 10:26 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: Ted
Faffy has been free from a halfway house for some time. And apparently Borgesi has a strong following. He might be in a good position to take the throne.

Ted - oh my mistake, I think I read Hoodlums PM wrong, it was solid info on his part, but his South Philly lingo through me for a loop.

So Faffys out, someone on here has to know what hes doin? Serp, give us a bone here I know youre a standup guy and respect peoples privacy, but he aint exactly a soldier returning home from war here lol...I mean the man did 30 years right? Hes in his early 70s I believe, was a stone cold killer and was the top capo in S Philly for the fam when he went away, Idk if I see him returning and not getting involved, but maybe hes seen enougn prison

Serp, do u know does he have any kids or relatives involved? I wonder if these bums were taking care of his family like the rules state while he did 30 years w his mouth shut

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902391
12/21/16 01:51 AM
12/21/16 01:51 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
the feds wanted meelino so they might back off investigating the philly mob. then again they know philly is volatile n might watch them argue

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: SinatraClub] #902403
12/21/16 08:26 AM
12/21/16 08:26 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

Exactly what I was thinking when this whole thing came out. He's the only Philly guy charged if I'm not mistaken. It just doesn't seem right that a boss from Philly, who spends the majority of his time in Florida, would be caught up in a case with a bunch of NY associates, and low ranking guys. Surely if he was so respected by NY, they'd acknowledge the fact that he's a boss and would have little issue with him sending someone else on his behalf, like Georgie or Steve Mazzone. Yet he's supposedly on wiretape conversating with Rubeo himself, with no "buffers", as my man Willie Cicci would say. That part just doesn't make any sense.

I disagree. That just seems like another Joey move, makes perfect sense to me greed wise.

Should change it from Skinny Joey to Greedy Joey.

Think about it, he gets his kick ups from Philly, and not involving any other Philly guys he doesnt have to split his take with anyone.

Parello sent a guy to him and let him get in on the action, not really low level, a long time respected west side skipper.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902406
12/21/16 09:23 AM
12/21/16 09:23 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
a lot of those philly guys were surpised according to georgre A that joey had his own scams going on they did not know about it and were pissed they were not getting anything and this fundraising thing was not popular move by merlino. I agree with blackjack its typical merlino just him being greedy. Like back in the 90s with bobby lusi he was taking 10k a month and made capo someone who everyone knew was not capable to be capo but he did anyway because he is greedy. He bet into johnny changs book one of his own guys he is just greedy.Even with that scam they had going on he tried to get out of paying 7k to New York just merlino being merlino really.

Also if someone like parello vouches for someone he is not going to question. Will be interesting to see if joey takes it to trial

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/21/16 09:23 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: gangstereport] #902408
12/21/16 09:48 AM
12/21/16 09:48 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
a lot of those philly guys were surpised according to georgre A that joey had his own scams going on they did not know about it and were pissed they were not getting anything and this fundraising thing was not popular move by merlino. I agree with blackjack its typical merlino just him being greedy. Like back in the 90s with bobby lusi he was taking 10k a month and made capo someone who everyone knew was not capable to be capo but he did anyway because he is greedy. He bet into johnny changs book one of his own guys he is just greedy.Even with that scam they had going on he tried to get out of paying 7k to New York just merlino being merlino really.

Also if someone like parello vouches for someone he is not going to question. Will be interesting to see if joey takes it to trial

Yeah he is so petty and greedy in everything. Had to be making bank on that medical scam, yet still tried to cheat his way out of paying 7k.

And I am sure he has a stockpile for lawyers, yet throws a fundraiser so he doesnt have to go into his own funds.

Side thought: He must be thinking of taking it to trial, other wise why the fundraiser if he is going to cop a plea?

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: SinatraClub] #902442
12/21/16 06:18 PM
12/21/16 06:18 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

Exactly what I was thinking when this whole thing came out. He's the only Philly guy charged if I'm not mistaken. It just doesn't seem right that a boss from Philly, who spends the majority of his time in Florida, would be caught up in a case with a bunch of NY associates, and low ranking guys. Surely if he was so respected by NY, they'd acknowledge the fact that he's a boss and would have little issue with him sending someone else on his behalf, like Georgie or Steve Mazzone. Yet he's supposedly on wiretape conversating with Rubeo himself, with no "buffers", as my man Willie Cicci would say. That part just doesn't make any sense.Serp, u say u have no proof about georgy always being down there, but there is that group photo of the scafo men on the beach all in a huddle & young george is on Ligambi's right w/ the baseball cap.That guy was destined 4 baldness since he was a child , never leaves home without one.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Serpiente] #902444
12/21/16 06:25 PM
12/21/16 06:25 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

Serp,u say u have no proof about georgy, but there is that group photo of the scarfo men on the beach in a huddle & george is to his uncle's right w/ the baseball cap on..that guy was destined 4 baldness since he was a kid,,never left home without one..

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902448
12/21/16 07:30 PM
12/21/16 07:30 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Hood I would not doubt if there many pictures or even video cos he was always down here around Jr. they all kissed up to Jr.

Most of the guys that had teen boys and cousins and even friends of friends were here but they were teens and it was not at the very end that they were getting old enough to drive and you all know the history after Nick sr. was locked up the last time and all those so called friends and friends of friends turned on Jr.

Nick never thought they would try to take out his kid or he would have made him and they would all be dead.

But that's not how it went and now you have grown men answering to a guy that was18 when they went away and the guys that were 17 and 18 when Skinny and them started scamming I am sure they are so so tired of being the bottom feeders.

It's just all getting old and so are they something has to give if it has not already .

Because Skinny will not has not chilled around Philly at all and I am not believing the bullshit he staying out of trouble in Florida .

There is crazy money coming in that family now so it's not like there is not a reason to be active and eager to move up .

Everyone talks about the north jersey book of the Luke's can you imagine the books in the tri-state area that the Philly family controls and who is getting all that money .

It's not just book they are sill sharing down anyone doing anything illegal just like always .
There area is huge and very lucrative and trust me nobody that is doing good is not kicking up they are keeping up .

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/21/16 07:39 PM.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Serpiente] #902451
12/21/16 08:02 PM
12/21/16 08:02 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Hood I would not doubt if there many pictures or even video cos he was always down here around Jr. they all kissed up to Jr.

Most of the guys that had teen boys and cousins and even friends of friends were here but they were teens and it was not at the very end that they were getting old enough to drive and you all know the history after Nick sr. was locked up the last time and all those so called friends and friends of friends turned on Jr.

Nick never thought they would try to take out his kid or he would have made him and they would all be dead.

But that's not how it went and now you have grown men answering to a guy that was18 when they went away and the guys that were 17 and 18 when Skinny and them started scamming I am sure they are so so tired of being the bottom feeders.

It's just all getting old and so are they something has to give if it has not already .

Because Skinny will not has not chilled around Philly at all and I am not believing the bullshit he staying out of trouble in Florida .

There is crazy money coming in that family now so it's not like there is not a reason to be active and eager to move up .

Everyone talks about the north jersey book of the Luke's can you imagine the books in the tri-state area that the Philly family controls and who is getting all that money .

It's not just book they are sill sharing down anyone doing anything illegal just like always .
There area is huge and very lucrative and trust me nobody that is doing good is not kicking up they are keeping up .
It never dawned on me that junior was'nt made when nick sr. got erased from the picture,hmmm...i wonder why he did'nt try 2 proceed w/ his son,,he was in his mid twenties around 85 or so @ the peak of his dad's power..Also,, do u think a street tax still applies??

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902458
12/21/16 11:51 PM
12/21/16 11:51 PM
G
Giacomo Offline OP
Made Member
Giacomo  Offline OP
G
Made Member
"i wonder why he did'nt try 2 proceed w/ his son,,he was in his mid twenties around 85 or so @ the peak of his dad's power."

Because less than a year later, "someone" walked into Dante & Luigi's and shot Nicky Junior six times, then walked out the door. And never paid the consequences for shooting the boss' son.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902459
12/22/16 12:52 AM
12/22/16 12:52 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Giacomo
"i wonder why he did'nt try 2 proceed w/ his son,,he was in his mid twenties around 85 or so @ the peak of his dad's power."

Because less than a year later, "someone" walked into Dante & Luigi's and shot Nicky Junior six times, then walked out the door. And never paid the consequences for shooting the boss' son.

I meant why couldn't he have made his son in a private ceremony around 1985,86...he seemed eager 2 have his kids follow in his footsteps...the attempt on jr. was in 89.

Re: Future of Philly LCN [Re: Giacomo] #902488
12/22/16 10:29 AM
12/22/16 10:29 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
He did not see it coming , they were all smiling in his face and plotting behind his back.
As much as they hung with Jr. and kissed his ass it did not matter cos when Chuckie was knock down Nick did not protect himself from a uprising and of course he never would thought that the entire family would be locked up all at once.

Trust me Skinny story is a perfect storm he should be dead ten times over but he he was helped by every possible entity weather law enforcement or stupid gangsters or bad shots he is still there.

I still say Phil should have come out and killed him and I don't doubt that he had to hold himself back.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull