GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lana), 345 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,611
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,092
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,378
Posts1,059,588
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895039
09/26/16 07:01 PM
09/26/16 07:01 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
LSU has a lot of talent, I do think they got a bad break, when they didn't get that td against auburn, they were the better team.

I look for their new coach to be from the SEC. and I think they will be better without miles. but, look at Georgia I fully expected a much better team with mark richt gone, but, I guess its too early, a new coach can only do so much. and yes, back to football.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #895042
09/26/16 07:57 PM
09/26/16 07:57 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Mr. Golden Gloves talking out his ass.

The pride of Latitude Longitude Coordinates....(34.715247, -88.655324)!!!

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895089
09/27/16 12:51 PM
09/27/16 12:51 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
LSU has a lot of talent, I do think they got a bad break, when they didn't get that td against auburn, they were the better team.

I look for their new coach to be from the SEC. and I think they will be better without miles. but, look at Georgia I fully expected a much better team with mark richt gone, but, I guess its too early, a new coach can only do so much. and yes, back to football.

Like I say, we learned this lesson the hard way. Sometimes firing the coach doesn't mean things will be all nice and gravy no matter how high profile the coach is. DuBose was a hot assistant that couldn't leave his secretaries alone, then we hire Mike Price who couldn't stay out of the trashiest strip club in Pensacola while using the University credit card and never coached a game and he was a well established coach from Washington State. Mike Shula had bloodlines plus he was a player at Bama and he busted out even though he had one good 10 win season.

What LSU and most people don't realize is Les Miles has the highest win percentage of ANY COACH in LSU history, even better than Nick Saban and that says something. I mean what more do they want? It's going to be hard to beat Bama every single year. Auburn will tell you that. Florida will tell you that. They HAVE to get a homerun hire or firing Miles was worthless and a waste of time.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895133
09/28/16 12:23 AM
09/28/16 12:23 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
funny you would mention price, I'm up here close to wash, st, and that's the local pac 12 team, price was probably the best coach they ever had. hadn't been to a rose bowl in 60 some years, and he took them to 2. always meant to ask you what happened to price and Alabama, Alabama never gave him a shot, why hire the boy if you won't let him coach? and, did he get a payoff when he was fired? about miles, he shared a national title with usc, and faced off with you in the title game, they beat you to get there, and you creamed them in the rematch for all the marbles. they blamed miles for that, and it stuck in their craw, they never got over that one.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895279
09/29/16 02:42 PM
09/29/16 02:42 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Mike Price was down in Pensacola Florida for some golf pro-am I think it was, and he ended up hiring a few strippers for the night (and should I say ugly ones at that) from a club called "Aretys Angels". He proceeded to have a good time all the while this was all being charged on a University of Alabama credit card. The Board and Boosters were not happy and fired him for cause.

Here is the link Binnie that will explain everything:

http://www.si.com/vault/2003/05/12/342806/how-he-met-his-destiny-at-a-strip-club-mike-price-fired

Last edited by dixiemafia; 09/29/16 02:46 PM. Reason: forgot link
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #895453
10/01/16 02:26 PM
10/01/16 02:26 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Mike Price was down in Pensacola Florida for some golf pro-am I think it was, and he ended up hiring a few strippers for the night (and should I say ugly ones at that) from a club called "Aretys Angels". He proceeded to have a good time all the while this was all being charged on a University of Alabama credit card. The Board and Boosters were not happy and fired him for cause.

Here is the link Binnie that will explain everything:

http://www.si.com/vault/2003/05/12/342806/how-he-met-his-destiny-at-a-strip-club-mike-price-fired

wow, yeah the guy had to go, sounds like he just came undone, blew a great coaching opportunity.... it was all on him.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895467
10/01/16 07:18 PM
10/01/16 07:18 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Dixie, OMG.... I just typed to you about our great victory over tennesse, with 19 sec left and I was smiling...... well I could not believe what happened, tennesse wins with 4 seconds left. they stole it!!

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895481
10/02/16 01:42 AM
10/02/16 01:42 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Nobody has come to see me yet. I'm shocked. I give you guys my exact coordinates on this planet and all I hear is a"crickets". Not one of you guys have a quarter of the balls I have. Won't even give a general region of your wherabouts. I get your sister's and moms take up for you don't they sweetheart?

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895485
10/02/16 02:41 AM
10/02/16 02:41 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Dixie, OMG.... I just typed to you about our great victory over tennesse, with 19 sec left and I was smiling...... well I could not believe what happened, tennesse wins with 4 seconds left. they stole it!!

Sec east is weĆ ker than AAC. Conference. Holy shit! SEC easr powerhouse tenn. Barely beats Georgia with a hail mary. Shit. Ole miss slaughtered uga.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895525
10/02/16 05:36 PM
10/02/16 05:36 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

I thought it was over too, but once they got the penalty and the short kickoff, I knew then they might have screwed up. Even after that y'all had about 4 guys around the WR there and nobody tried to even knock that ball down. Crazy.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895545
10/02/16 11:53 PM
10/02/16 11:53 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, I know what you are thinking, same as me, it never should have happened, put 2 men in front of the goal line, and 2 in back, don't give the QB that much time to set up at least put a halfway decent pass- rush on the guy, we have a good kid at QB [Jacob eason] a freshman, and some good recievers, now if the coaches would get their heads out of their butts we might salvage the season.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895546
10/03/16 12:48 AM
10/03/16 12:48 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Georgia Sucks. Weak. Had Tennesee on the ropes and blew it. Losers. Top 3 teams in the SEC East are Tennesee, Florida, and Georgia. It's an absolute embarassment to the SEC. Florida barely beats Vandy. Kentucky is slaughtered by Bama. Georgia is barely beaten by UT on a last minute Hail Mary, yet Ole Miss slaughtered the puppy dogs. The worse team in the SEC West would challenge the best team in the SEC east all day. I just wish Ole Miss played UT like they did a couple years ago. Ole Miss beat the shit out of UT. Almost as bad as they did UGA this year.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895601
10/03/16 05:35 PM
10/03/16 05:35 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
yes, I know what you are thinking, same as me, it never should have happened, put 2 men in front of the goal line, and 2 in back, don't give the QB that much time to set up at least put a halfway decent pass- rush on the guy, we have a good kid at QB [Jacob eason] a freshman, and some good recievers, now if the coaches would get their heads out of their butts we might salvage the season.

That throw Eason made to Ridley (did you know he was our Calvin Ridley's brother?) was a NFL throw period. That was an absolute cannon.

I would have rather seen one of those guys even hold or throw the WR down and get a flag than to let him catch it like that. You just cannot give that up.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895605
10/03/16 07:16 PM
10/03/16 07:16 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
good point about a flag, very good point, you are talking about winning a game, and go ahead and hold the receiver a bit, draw the flag, and you got them down to 1 sec, then send some D.E.s to put a rush on him, it came down to coaching, and we were found lacking,

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895615
10/03/16 08:38 PM
10/03/16 08:38 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep at worst you give them 15 yards and they either try a field goal (a long one) or throw again for the endzone depending on the score, but at least you don't give up 6 and the game.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #895625
10/04/16 02:24 AM
10/04/16 02:24 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, while talking to friend of mine over coffee this morning we were discussing alabamas win over Clemson in the national championship game. I made the comment that the punt return TD by the tide was the clincher, and the punt return against mississipi was a game changer. also the blocking on those runbacks opened up the lanes and the returners were gone. not much has been said about your special teams coaches,but they got it together.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #895630
10/04/16 03:17 AM
10/04/16 03:17 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

That throw Eason made to Ridley (did you know he was our Calvin Ridley's brother?) was a NFL throw period. That was an absolute cannon.

I would have rather seen one of those guys even hold or throw the WR down and get a flag than to let him catch it like that. You just cannot give that up.

Yeah , what a cannon. Almost as good as the touchdown pass he threw to Derrick Jones in the Ole Miss game. Oh, wait. Jones plays at Ole Miss. Wide Receiver last year and recently converted to DB due to our injuries at DB. WOW! what an arm.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895701
10/05/16 02:38 PM
10/05/16 02:38 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
yes, while talking to friend of mine over coffee this morning we were discussing alabamas win over Clemson in the national championship game. I made the comment that the punt return TD by the tide was the clincher, and the punt return against mississipi was a game changer. also the blocking on those runbacks opened up the lanes and the returners were gone. not much has been said about your special teams coaches,but they got it together.

Oddly enough Bobby Williams was under fire here because a few years ago our special teams were a disaster. Now we're pretty good there minus field goals. Williams has been with Coach Saban for a while, matter of fact he took over Michigan State when Saban left for LSU and then came back to him under the Dolphins or Bama I forget. He changed something, that's for sure.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #895960
10/09/16 04:55 PM
10/09/16 04:55 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
congrats Dixie on another great win, 18 straight now, Fitzpatrick 3 picks, looks like defense is jelled. the dogs game was called off due to the hurricane. hopefully we can get back on track next week.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896091
10/12/16 03:07 AM
10/12/16 03:07 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
congrats Dixie on another great win, 18 straight now, Fitzpatrick 3 picks, looks like defense is jelled. the dogs game was called off due to the hurricane. hopefully we can get back on track next week.
Im all over your cock dixie, says Binnie, sucking the head, stroking the shaft, licking your scrotum, cause Ive got no scrotum of my own. Oh and you're dick is crimson tide red because Im jerking that tiny shaft as hard as I can with little to no friction or viscosity. Ole Miss gonna win out you fa***t feminized sorry excuse for men.Allow men to use the same bathroom as your daughters you coward fucks, just because they identify as women. Ha. Binnie is the laughing stock of the South. Talked so much shit, but when Ole Miss spanked Georgia's little puppy dawg asss guess what we hear in Oxford....Guess???????Crickets!!!!Nothing on OleMiss beating that ass. Oh, and I know people from Georgia are dyslexic, but it it "gelled" not jelled you ignorant fuck. Might sound like a j to you rednecks, but to us educated Mississippians we know how to spell the words gel and how an offense gelled. Stupid fucking redneck.

(Added by SC): I think there is some real love going on here. yates is definitely hot for Binnie. yates can think all kinds of romantic stuff for a month while he is on a well-earned vacation.

Last edited by SC; 10/14/16 02:20 PM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #896228
10/14/16 01:46 PM
10/14/16 01:46 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

Sorry for the late reply, just got back from Hurricane Matthew restoration in Florida. We didn't get to catch the whole game as 16-18 hour days will do that, but yes the defense is in high gear at this point. It's almost expected for us to score on defense now.

Can't wait to put it to Tennessee this week. UT is easily our 2nd biggest rival to Auburn. Always love the 3rd Saturday in October.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #896252
10/14/16 10:37 PM
10/14/16 10:37 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
thank you s.c the guy is a real jerk, I and others could not even post on this site, because of his replies. thank you for making this a good thread again.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #896253
10/14/16 10:43 PM
10/14/16 10:43 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, the tide and tennessee should be a great game, we got Vanderbilt at home, should win that one, then florida, hopefully we can win that one too.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #896280
10/15/16 02:53 PM
10/15/16 02:53 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Amen. That crap was getting old.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #896287
10/15/16 04:47 PM
10/15/16 04:47 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Glad to see my Cougars pull out a win in double overtime over Mississippi St. Yeah, it was a tough win over an SEC team but you still don't rush the field after beating a 2-4 opponent.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #896306
10/15/16 08:21 PM
10/15/16 08:21 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep Mississippi State is not good at all this year. After all, South Alabama beat them. They are maybe the 5th best team in Alabama?

Binnie what happened to Georgia today? Vandy???

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #896308
10/15/16 08:41 PM
10/15/16 08:41 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Looks like I missed all the fun.

What was with Tennessee? I figured Alabama would beat them by 17, but that was brutal. Hurts really shined in that game, and a 2nd stringer no less.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #896323
10/15/16 11:06 PM
10/15/16 11:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Yep Mississippi State is not good at all this year. After all, South Alabama beat them. They are maybe the 5th best team in Alabama?

Binnie what happened to Georgia today? Vandy???

good god, I don't know can't even beat Vanderbilt at home 4-3 now. GIVE ME MARK RICHT BACK!!!
GREAT WIN FOR YOU TODAY....... 19 IN A ROW GG TIDE.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #896360
10/16/16 02:26 PM
10/16/16 02:26 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

What was with Tennessee? I figured Alabama would beat them by 17, but that was brutal. Hurts really shined in that game, and a 2nd stringer no less.

They wouldn't have scored if Kiffin wouldn't have gotten cute and wanted to throw the ball around.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #896835
10/22/16 07:18 PM
10/22/16 07:18 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

They wouldn't have scored if Kiffin wouldn't have gotten cute and wanted to throw the ball around.

Dixie, watched all of texas a@m, Alabama. 20 in a row now,
allen with a fumble recovery for a td, hurts 91 yds rushing, you looked great, and remember hurts overthrew ridley twice.
congrats don't know who can beat you, maybe ohio st. the dogs have florida the 29th they need that win. they still can beat them in florida.

Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23