GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 226 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,000
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,361
Posts1,059,248
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 55 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #895322
09/29/16 10:50 PM
09/29/16 10:50 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I used the word surrender because some people are satisfied with the status quo of having continued trade deficits & having jobs go abroad.
I'd rather pay more for products and have a job; as opposed to not having a job and pay less for products at Walmart for example.
The word force was not used in my statement nor intended, I believe it was misinterpreted.In other words if China does not want to negotiate for a fairer trade deal and refuses to comply, I do not see why the US should give in to them. If they walk away from the talks China will have more to lose than the US and will suffer for this action.What I meant by a one way perception is that some are afraid to challenge China for fear of retaliation; they don't see that China stands to lose as well. I don't believe they will walk away.
With regards to issues, there could very be some; but the job of the president is to be a leader and promote his/her platform agenda to the people. This is what elections are for and it also depends how much support the president will get from both houses. Some presidents are very good communicators and can persuade public opinion for example JFK, Reagan and Clinton.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Ciment] #895323
09/29/16 11:34 PM
09/29/16 11:34 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment
I used the word surrender because some people are satisfied with the status quo of having continued trade deficits & having jobs go abroad.
I'd rather pay more for products and have a job; as opposed to not having a job and pay less for products at Walmart for example.
The word force was not used in my statement nor intended, I believe it was misinterpreted.In other words if China does not want to negotiate for a fairer trade deal and refuses to comply, I do not see why the US should give in to them. If they walk away from the talks China will have more to lose than the US and will suffer for this action.What I meant by a one way perception is that some are afraid to challenge China for fear of retaliation; they don't see that China stands to lose as well. I don't believe they will walk away.
With regards to issues, there could very be some; but the job of the president is to be a leader and promote his/her platform agenda to the people. This is what elections are for and it also depends how much support the president will get from both houses. Some presidents are very good communicators and can persuade public opinion for example JFK, Reagan and Clinton.

What exactly would a fair trade deal with China look like?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895336
09/30/16 08:44 AM
09/30/16 08:44 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
How many of you older people know people in their 50's and up who were laid off not fired in the 7 years of obama?

Why did they lay them off because of down sizing or they can get young people who can't find jobs to be happy to work for less pay then the older guys made when they worked.

Since the economy is so good now according to Hillary have all those people went back to work? Or at the same money they used to work for?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895338
09/30/16 09:14 AM
09/30/16 09:14 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Hillary is going to fix everything. She will carry on the Obama legacy. Hopefully her dylantin levels are being monitored. We wouldn't want her to go into a grand-mal when sucking off Putin during peace negotiations. She's a piece of shit. Trump tells it how it is.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895340
09/30/16 09:30 AM
09/30/16 09:30 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am not saying he is telling the whole truth. But when the economy is like this you have to make a change.

I can't imagine people are stupid enough to think this economy is good. Or if obama actually brought people together. We have not been more apart since the 60s.

Or if we are actually safer from terror now they we were before. The reason people don't get it is because we are ground zero for terror here in NYC not them.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #895342
09/30/16 10:15 AM
09/30/16 10:15 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

In short, fair trade is when both parties sign to an agreement that is beneficial to them and respected by both parties.

When one side has a trade deficit year after year, it merits review and that is why Trump wants to renegotiate these trade agreements. Especially when America can't continue on this path of self destruction with a 20 Trillion debt on their shoulders.

Last edited by Ciment; 09/30/16 10:24 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895347
09/30/16 11:46 AM
09/30/16 11:46 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The only reason our debt is only 20 trillion is because of the trillion a year the fed is printing with nothing to back it up under obama.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Ciment] #895348
09/30/16 11:51 AM
09/30/16 11:51 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
The proliferation of global supply chains and multinational investment has rendered bilateral trade balances an empty metric. (But much like the dreaded'DEATH TAX' it stirs up the proles.)

And engaging in this type of trade war not only goes against our agreements with China, it breaks our agreements within the WTO. Is Trump is planning on withdrawing from the WTO as well? Might as well, he can do it while he's 86'ing NATO.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895357
09/30/16 02:50 PM
09/30/16 02:50 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
San Diego Union Tribune endorses Hillary.

Conservative paper's first endorsement of a Democrat in 148 year history.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opin...0929-story.html

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #895362
09/30/16 03:38 PM
09/30/16 03:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

From my understanding of Trump's policies he wants to improve NATO not get rid of it. He finds it outdated and some members do not pay their fair share. As for China how can you call it an agreement if they don't respect it ? Before Trump entered into the picture, economic pundits have been stating for years that China is not honoring trade agreements but nobody does anything about it. In many instances they could of taken their case to the WTO and I am quite sure it would have ruled in our favor; but there is always that lingering fear from companies lobbying politicians that there maybe retaliation. At the cost of corporate greed they choose the status quo. I do not see it as a trade war, I see it as negotiation.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895363
09/30/16 03:52 PM
09/30/16 03:52 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Yes, Oak San Diego is full of republucans are you fucking kidding me.

In a little over a month we will really know who wins. If trump wins you will still be poor. If Hillary wins you will still be poor. smile

What you should do is get a rope and hang yourself. You will be happier I promise.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895366
09/30/16 04:00 PM
09/30/16 04:00 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/tom_bevan_trump_closes_the_gap_in_key_states.html

Real Clear Politics poll:

Trump ahead in five key states. Trouble for Hillary.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895368
09/30/16 04:10 PM
09/30/16 04:10 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I see a certain keyboard warrior knows nothing about San Diego or southern California politics in general.

San Diego, like Orange County, is very conservative.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895369
09/30/16 04:19 PM
09/30/16 04:19 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hillary ahead in Florida.

Gary Johnson, who was supposed to break into the Hillary vote, is falling off. Had another Sarah Palin moment when Chris Matthews asked him to name one, ONE world leader outside of the US, and he couldn't do it (libertarians. lol).

Trump continues to double down on stupid statements that already got him into trouble. Now he's got a sex tape. lol. He just does not get it. He might be the boss on his tv shows, but in politics, you give him the shovel and he does all the work.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895370
09/30/16 04:41 PM
09/30/16 04:41 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Gary Johnson is a dope. Of course people like you would take this as an opportunity to laugh at "libertarians" but here's just another reason I could never jump on the Gary Johnson bandwagon. Not only is he not libertarian, ( he has shown time and time again that he doesn't understand or support libertarian principles) but he makes an ass of himself all the time.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895371
09/30/16 04:45 PM
09/30/16 04:45 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Libertarians are notorious for falling short on solutions to current events.

Recession? Let the free market sort it out.

Diseases? Let the free market sort it out.

Terrorism? Let the free market sort it out.

Can you name one foreign leader? Trick question! I refuse to answer.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895375
09/30/16 05:12 PM
09/30/16 05:12 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
He did climb Mt. Everest though

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 09/30/16 05:13 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895377
09/30/16 05:20 PM
09/30/16 05:20 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Libertarians are notorious for falling short on solutions to current events.

Recession? Let the free market sort it out.

Diseases? Let the free market sort it out.

Terrorism? Let the free market sort it out.

Can you name one foreign leader? Trick question! I refuse to answer.

And you're notorious for making tons of post per day on subjects you know nothing about.

I'm just here to show your little tactic didn't go unnoticed. Gary Johnson says something dumb or is unprepared and now it's "libertarianS lol" .

Gary Johnson, a guy that struggles to even define what libertarian even means. Lol

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895378
09/30/16 05:22 PM
09/30/16 05:22 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I see a certain keyboard warrior knows nothing about San Diego or southern California politics in general.

San Diego, like Orange County, is very conservative.

No I didn't know that so now I can stop praying that the west coast will sink in the ocean. No I still hope it does since you live there.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895383
09/30/16 06:00 PM
09/30/16 06:00 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
People wanted a Libertarian in there, they got it. Libertarians are not known for having a keen grasp on current events. The free market to them is like "the force" in star wars. It would be their solution to a meteor hitting the planet. My goodness, I'm all for the little guy making a buck publishing lists on the internet or whatever without being taxed for half his earnings, but there's just a few too many million of people in this country to let the free market solve all problems. If there's anything good to come of Johnson's buffoonery, it's to scare voters away from going this haphazard direction in the future.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895388
09/30/16 06:29 PM
09/30/16 06:29 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Conflating Gary Johnson with the philosophy of Liberty... Pure sophistry.

You would never dare engage in a real debate on libertarians and the market. Smear and deception is your only weapon.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895389
09/30/16 06:35 PM
09/30/16 06:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You're right, I probably wouldn't dare debate someone who believes the free market would be the solution for radioactive fallout.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895390
09/30/16 06:37 PM
09/30/16 06:37 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
People wanted a Libertarian in there, they got it. Libertarians are not known for having a keen grasp on current events. The free market to them is like "the force" in star wars. It would be their solution to a meteor hitting the planet. My goodness, I'm all for the little guy making a buck publishing lists on the internet or whatever without being taxed for half his earnings, but there's just a few too many million of people in this country to let the free market solve all problems. If there's anything good to come of Johnson's buffoonery, it's to scare voters away from going this haphazard direction in the future.

did you not read his post he said he does not represent all libertarians like himself you dont read posts properly you just manipulate what people are saying? And you know everything about libertariens and how all of them think and what they expect dont you oak

You really dont like anyone thinking a differently to you i have noticed you are the most disrespectful person on this site everytime someone has a different point of view to yours you respond by mocking and manipulating everything they say we all have different opinions to each other i disagree with the majority of this site on certain things but i respect there opinions and i would never respond to them the way you do it is disgusting i will be ignoring your posts in the future there is no point me trying to have any sort of discussion with you

Last edited by gangstereport; 09/30/16 06:43 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895392
09/30/16 06:48 PM
09/30/16 06:48 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. give me a break. People insult me left and right here and get away with it, and I can't even insult them back because the moderator gave me a "final warning".

I say what I have to say and I follow the rules of the blog, unlike just about anyone else here.

And, btw, the topic I'm discussing is Gary Johnson and libertarian obliviousness. Since you're not a moderator, either reply to my topic or keep moving. Who do you think you are to question anyone else's motives?

And, yes, you were obviously trying to pass all of the world's problems on Democrats the other day. I guess you're still mad because I called you on that. That's probably where this rant is coming from. You're so transparent.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895404
09/30/16 08:54 PM
09/30/16 08:54 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
You're right, I probably wouldn't dare debate someone who believes the free market would be the solution for radioactive fallout.

Gee, wonder why so many people insult you on here.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895406
09/30/16 09:00 PM
09/30/16 09:00 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm not complaining about the insults, just pointing it out to someone who thinks I'm the most disrespectful person here, which is ridiculous. I'm the target of classless, distasteful insults all day long in here, and I'm not allowed to return fire. I don't complain. System is what it is. I just speak my mind and play by the rules.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 09/30/16 09:05 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895415
09/30/16 11:07 PM
09/30/16 11:07 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
I'm in the same boat as you oak, I have to be very careful what I say, I can't return the fire, I have to be calm, but there are many trump supporters who are down and out racists, and are sympathetic to the kkk. I refuse to let them bait me. also your post on the ultra conservative newpapers not endorsing trump doesn't that tell his supporters something?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895432
10/01/16 07:55 AM
10/01/16 07:55 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I'm in the same boat as you oak, I have to be very careful what I say, I can't return the fire, I have to be calm, but there are many trump supporters who are down and out racists, and are sympathetic to the kkk. I refuse to let them bait me. also your post on the ultra conservative newpapers not endorsing trump doesn't that tell his supporters something?

Racists should be kicked out of both parties and I would start with Hillary Clinton referring to Robert C Byrd a kkk member as " my friend and mentor".
Typical liberals, they can't win through dialogue so they resort to race baiting.

Last edited by Ciment; 10/01/16 08:04 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895435
10/01/16 09:00 AM
10/01/16 09:00 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The female, youth and non-white vote pushes Clinton ahead in the post-debate polls.

The three segments most vulnerable to the propaganda rolled out by the Clinton machine.

I don't think Hillary is in any position to judge Trump on his attacks on women considering how her husband sexually assaulted scores of women and she dutifully intimidated them and tried to submit them into silence, but hey, it's Trump's job to fight fire with fire - and he's not doing it.

You have to wonder why.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Ciment] #895436
10/01/16 09:38 AM
10/01/16 09:38 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: Ciment
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Racists should be kicked out of both parties and I would start with Hillary Clinton referring to Robert C Byrd a kkk member as " my friend and mentor".
Typical liberals, they can't win through dialogue so they resort to race baiting.

Lets also not forget Will Quigg KKK Grand Dragon is supporting Hillary Clinton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L65RBwrtOeQ

Page 33 of 55 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull