GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (RushStreet, Malavita, mustachepete, 1 invisible), 226 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,004
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,362
Posts1,059,290
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 55 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895135
09/28/16 12:51 AM
09/28/16 12:51 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
All that's been released today is the USC tracking poll that Trump has led in for some time, yet his lead continues to decrease. Was at plus 7, now at plus 2.

Gallup poll released today putting Obama above 50% approval rating.

Bush's approval rating was at 25% in September of '08. Bill Clinton's at 60% in September of 2000. Clinton left office at nearly 70%. America likes its Democratic presidents.

If bill approval was that high which I don't think is accurate show me the proof of it. It isonly because of a republican congress. His first term was a failure. He was a likeable guy as a person as well. Other women really thought he was likeable.

It is 50 percent because people even white people like obama as a person. Not because he was a good president.

Hey obama would bring all races and parties together remember? Has he done it?

The national debt would be much higher if the government didn't print a trillion a year with nothing to back it up. During his presidency.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895136
09/28/16 01:11 AM
09/28/16 01:11 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
one very good thing for Hillary, she looked good, and proved she had no health issues, now trumps hired guns have got to put away her health concerns which were all bogus from the beginning. started by his stooge gulliani.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #895137
09/28/16 01:18 AM
09/28/16 01:18 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
If bill approval was that high which I don't think is accurate show me the proof of it.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presid...ics-trends.aspx

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895138
09/28/16 01:20 AM
09/28/16 01:20 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The irony of Hillary's health is that she looks healthier now than she has at any point in the past 5 years.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895140
09/28/16 03:13 AM
09/28/16 03:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
one very good thing for Hillary, she looked good, and proved she had no health issues, now trumps hired guns have got to put away her health concerns which were all bogus from the beginning. started by his stooge gulliani.

Funny thing about that I also thought Hillary looked good. Then my wife said before I mentioned how she looked that there was something about her eyes that looked wrong. I did not notice it but she did.

So maybe she is fine and maybe she is not fine health wise.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895187
09/28/16 02:38 PM
09/28/16 02:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
ciment...... I question trump being worth 10 billion, don't you know he is 650 million in debt with 2 companies, and, he only owns 35% of trump towers, I'm sure his tax records would show this. but, he won't release them, is it because the Russians own him?

Whether he is worth 10 billion or 4 billion so what. You should be more concerned about the millions of dollars that the Clinton's took from terrorist countries and dictators. Also the 150 billions dollars they gave to Iran and got nothing in return. I can't understand why people focus on trivial things while there are people out there killing Americans. Her incompetency costed American lives. I guess calling Miss Venezuela piggy is of national importance; I am surprised nobody brought that up.
With regards to having a debt, 99% of companies have debt. This is part of doing business you borrow to invest and make money.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895188
09/28/16 02:43 PM
09/28/16 02:43 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Footreads
If bill approval was that high which I don't think is accurate show me the proof of it.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presid...ics-trends.aspx

The only reason why Clinton was successful was for the fact that he was forced to work with both houses that were controlled by the Republicans for most of his presidency. I believe you forgot to mention that.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Ciment] #895189
09/28/16 02:52 PM
09/28/16 02:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment
With regards to having a debt, 99% of companies have debt. This is part of doing business you borrow to invest and make money.

No kidding. I think we all learned that the hard way in 2008.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895193
09/28/16 03:22 PM
09/28/16 03:22 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
How much money did lose in 2008. Mommy took your piggy bank.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Ciment] #895198
09/28/16 03:39 PM
09/28/16 03:39 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I believe you forgot to mention that.

No, I didn't forget anything. I didn't mention it because I didn't have to. Another poster here, who I never interact with unless it's absolutely necessary, expressed disbelief over Clinton's exit approval rating, so I posted it for them.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895202
09/28/16 04:27 PM
09/28/16 04:27 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

No kidding. I think we all learned that the hard way in 2008.

The 2008 happened on Bush's watch but began with Jimmy Carter and I admit Bush played a part but it was the Democrats(Clinton) that progressed to full gear.
Dodd and Franks weren't exactly angels in this. One thing the Democrats & media are good at is to blame someone else (republicans). That devastation could not have happen in a two term presidency. Both the Democrats and Republicans were to blame; at least I am honest to admit it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895205
09/28/16 04:44 PM
09/28/16 04:44 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-el...o-was-15152974/

Since it was so important for Hillary to mention Miss Piggy at the debate.
This is a read for all the Miss Piggy lovers.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895206
09/28/16 04:47 PM
09/28/16 04:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
People can look at the candidates right now and see which party is more to blame for the financial crisis. Donald Trump's idea for preventing another crash is to "negotiate tough!!". When asked to expand on that, he never does, because he has no idea what he's talking about. The fact that the Republican party is entirely devoid of economic solutions other than promoting these Captain Marvel scenarios about the global economy is quite telling as to what their role was in the collapse. The Wall Street bankers probably sold them on the same fairy tales.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895207
09/28/16 04:54 PM
09/28/16 04:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Alicia Machado is yet another nightmare for the hapless GOP. She's trending. People like her. Women really like her. Women relate to her, and to the verbal abuse she took from Trump. Trump repeated some of the same insults toward her when asked about it this week, which throws out the rebuttal that this was old news. He still believes it. Still believes it's okay for a presidential candidate to publicly mock a woman's weight. Hannity can carry his water all he wants to. Trump will probably be his co-host in November anyway.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895209
09/28/16 05:33 PM
09/28/16 05:33 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Hilary's plan to prevent another collapse is to ignore the man behind the curtain. She's such a puppet of Wall Street bankers that she doesn't even like to mention the Federal Reserve. So she has zero credibility and she's a big phony.

Trump, to his credit atleast mentioned it but did not explain how to fix the problem. I'm guessing he only mentioned it to appeal to a certain demographic of people out there, but didn't really go to the heart of the problem or talk about what has to be done. Trump has instead blamed most of the countries economic problems on bad trade deals. This also plays into a very populist demographic but would in reality do very little to fix the fundamental problems.

Hillary also said nothing of substance. Guess what, she wants higher paying jobs for the middle class everybody! Oh how profound.

But maybe she could finally get her chance to start that war with Russia that she so badly wants. Maybe..

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 09/28/16 05:34 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895211
09/28/16 07:23 PM
09/28/16 07:23 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
My biggest fear with Clinton is her reaction to Russia she wants to go back to the cold war days. US needs to work with Russia instead it fights it Russia are no saints but hey the US works with Saudia Arabia a country that murders thousands of its people, finances terriorst groups and bombs other middle eastern countries but no one takes notice in the west all about the oil

US did try to work with Russia on Syria but look what happened us killed 60 normal Syrian soldiers accidentally thinking they were ISIS and Russia have kept bombing hospitals so nothing has changed. So while the US and Russia fight there proxy war 2 million people have no water and running out of food of course no aid is coming gets blown up by the Russians disgrace really and people wonder why there is a refugee crisis we in Europe have to deal with US and Russia doing fuck all to help Europe even though they are causing it. Leader's of the free world what bullshit

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895212
09/28/16 07:24 PM
09/28/16 07:24 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
I have no idea what he will do changes his mind constantly but I will say this the US cannot afford to keep military supporting so many countries US just can't afford at the moment to do what it used to do it can't affod another Iraq US domination in the world is on the decline and your still a super power 30 years you won't be times are changing Obama Clinton Kerry they tried to keep US influence by supporting coups and rebel groups in the middle east but that's been a disaster Libya is a real mess 7 different governments now plus ISIS, Egypt when the US did not like the democraticly elected leader it backed a coup now it is military controlled, Syria Al Qeada affiliated groups have ended up with US weapons after the US gave guns to the so called "moderate groups" and the people they trained half were caputed and executed by ISIS many others fled or joined terriorst groups

I am happy congress overruled obama the families permission fuck Saudias they deserve to get to sue them of course the same old crying about

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895213
09/28/16 07:44 PM
09/28/16 07:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, there you go, the middle east today is all Obama, Hillary and John Kerry's fault. It was a picnic before Obama became president. The world was just a totally peaceful place the day before Obama took office. Economy was soaring. Then Obama and Hillary and John Kerry and....and...Democrats...yeah, they just came in and started wars and spending money and they don't know what they're doing and oh my god what will we do now...

Please.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895216
09/28/16 08:23 PM
09/28/16 08:23 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

People can look at the candidates right now and see which party is more to blame for the financial crisis. Donald Trump's idea for preventing another crash is to "negotiate tough!!". When asked to expand on that, he never does, because he has no idea what he's talking about. The fact that the Republican party is entirely devoid of economic solutions other than promoting these Captain Marvel scenarios about the global economy is quite telling as to what their role was in the collapse. The Wall Street bankers probably sold them on the same fairy tales.

I do not know where to begin. First of all Wall street is in bed with the Democrats not the republican. With regard to wall street fairy tales Hillary is an expert in this she got millions from those secret wall street speeches that Bernie Sanders dared her to make public. Chelsea Clinton father-in-law was convicted of 31 charges of felony fraud, and served five years in federal prison. Chelsea's husband is an American investment banker, co-founder of the hedge fund Eaglevale Partners.
Trump wants fair trade, the U.S net loss to trade deals is over 800 billions dollars.He will lower taxes to companies that have money offshore, this will bring at least 2 trillions for companies to invest in the U.S. He will force manufacturers to built in the U.S. and create jobs. He will reign excess government spending. He will lower taxes for the middle class and companies to stimulate the economy. Will remove restrictions & regulations for companies that invest in the U.S. He will allow coal mining, more drilling for oil and natural gas. I could go on some more but something tells me that you do not care. By the looks of it you made no effort in fact finding. Hillary economic plan is status quo. Spend, spend,raise taxes and direct funds in her bank account.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895217
09/28/16 09:08 PM
09/28/16 09:08 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
In bed with Wall Street?

The Democratic candidate released their tax returns.

The Republican candidate has not, and, refuses to.

Any questions?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895218
09/28/16 09:26 PM
09/28/16 09:26 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Why should he, so that more lies could come out of it from that crooked Hillary.

You want Trump's tax returns yet Hillary does not want to release her emails. All her staff pleads the fifth because they are very honest people. She racks in millions while she is in government and it seem okay with you. She pretends to care about women's rights and issues up until a dictator gives her hush money for a political favor. She has a foundation that she uses as money laundering. Oh yes I forgot it's a charitable foundation that keeps 90% for the Clinton's and 10% for good causes. I guess all this cool.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895219
09/28/16 10:04 PM
09/28/16 10:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Tough spot Trump's in. He keeps hiding them, everyone knows he's hiding something. He shows them, everyone sees what kind of shady dealings he's involved with. I guess he thought running for president would be as easy as hosting a tv show.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895220
09/28/16 10:08 PM
09/28/16 10:08 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol tax returns. What a weak deflection.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895221
09/28/16 10:17 PM
09/28/16 10:17 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, try to make a story go away by downplaying it on a message board. It's huge. It's one of the key issues that's going to hang trump by his orange rug.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895225
09/28/16 10:40 PM
09/28/16 10:40 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol a key issue. Hillary, an elected official can literally get paid hundreds of thousands per speech in secret to Goldman Sachs, and yet an unelected guys tax returns are somehow important.

Nice try though.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895226
09/28/16 10:50 PM
09/28/16 10:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If he's not hiding anything, why won't he just show them?

Answer: He's hiding something.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895228
09/28/16 10:54 PM
09/28/16 10:54 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Maybe he is. I just don't understand why I should care.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895230
09/28/16 11:12 PM
09/28/16 11:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Well, as long as we're talking about being owned by Wall Street. When one candidate refuses to show his tax returns, while the other candidate (and both veep candidates) have shown theirs, I think we know where to start when figuring out which candidate has the shadiest financial connections.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #895243
09/29/16 02:35 AM
09/29/16 02:35 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Yeah, there you go, the middle east today is all Obama, Hillary and John Kerry's fault. It was a picnic before Obama became president. The world was just a totally peaceful place the day before Obama took office. Economy was soaring. Then Obama and Hillary and John Kerry and....and...Democrats...yeah, they just came in and started wars and spending money and they don't know what they're doing and oh my god what will we do now...

Please.

Oak have you ever seen me say all Obama Clinton kerrrys fault ? They did try and do what they felt was best but they got it wrong they a lot of mistakes they do deserve criticism for that but I am not blaming the middle east problem on them or even Bush Bush is a major factor to the problem but he is not the cause

But oak your right Kerry and Obama are saints who have never done a thing wrong and don't deserve any critizm typical of you guys so ignorant of the effect the US actions have on the world even us in Europe with the refugee crisis

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #895244
09/29/16 03:31 AM
09/29/16 03:31 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Reading that post of yours earlier about the problems in the middle east, all I saw were Democrat names. After the holes Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld put into the earth? Come on.

Page 31 of 55 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull