GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Liggio, 1 invisible), 65 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,148
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,797
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 58 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894601
09/22/16 03:27 AM
09/22/16 03:27 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Some.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #894604
09/22/16 03:48 AM
09/22/16 03:48 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Some.
Hey! Better than "All the white folks killed for charging at police" That's a start Oak.

Re: News [Re: yatescj7] #894605
09/22/16 03:50 AM
09/22/16 03:50 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

I'm aware of the stats, but they are irrelevant to the facts of individual cases. Each case is separate and has to be judged on its own merits. To me, this one didn't cut it.

Very educated reply. I wish the media would do the same. Here are the list and incidents of the 706 people killed so far in 2016 and a summary of their confrontation with cops. If you can find a pattern of killing unarmed blacks more than any other race, hats off to you................https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

You deserve at least one educated reply wink

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #894608
09/22/16 03:56 AM
09/22/16 03:56 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: yatescj7

I'm aware of the stats, but they are irrelevant to the facts of individual cases. Each case is separate and has to be judged on its own merits. To me, this one didn't cut it.

Very educated reply. I wish the media would do the same. Here are the list and incidents of the 706 people killed so far in 2016 and a summary of their confrontation with cops. If you can find a pattern of killing unarmed blacks more than any other race, hats off to you................https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/

I thought I would have gotten 2 or 3 at least, but I should've known better, Thanks Rick. I can always count on you to disagree with me, but at least your replies are from an intelligent educated standpoint. And I respect that.

Re: News [Re: hoodlum] #894639
09/22/16 02:26 PM
09/22/16 02:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Somebody please kill this thread..

Or just kill Oak's Internet connection. Problem solved right there.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #894647
09/22/16 03:54 PM
09/22/16 03:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

After reading your post about feminism being to blame for false rape allegations, so do I.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #894660
09/22/16 04:55 PM
09/22/16 04:55 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

After reading your post about feminism being to blame for false rape allegations, so do I.

No, I'm done giving you a free education. If you want me to do your homework it's going to cost you $$$. Anyway, when I point out your (many) errors you tend to ignore what I wrote and continue as if nothing happened, so why bother?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894665
09/22/16 05:24 PM
09/22/16 05:24 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I think free entertainment is more like it.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894683
09/22/16 08:11 PM
09/22/16 08:11 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I knew a teacher at a public school because he officiated a lot of soccer games in HS and in other leagues. I used to talk to him a lot.

I heard he was suspended from teaching because a female Hstudent accused him of groping her.

He was married and had kids of his own. He is trying to convince me she was lying.

Then I told him this whether your guilty or innocence is immaterial.
People will always think your guilty. Your going to hurt your wife and your kids no matter what.

So I told him to do the right thing. He did not know what I meant so I told him. I said buy a rope and hang yourself.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #894703
09/22/16 11:11 PM
09/22/16 11:11 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I think free entertainment is more like it.

I wish I was as amused as you are by those smart-ass replies, but they've gone way past annoying a long time ago.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894704
09/22/16 11:23 PM
09/22/16 11:23 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
#heartbroken

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #894811
09/24/16 09:18 AM
09/24/16 09:18 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Officer shot.....no wait.....she lied and was caught.

http://wgxa.tv/news/local/gbi-jackson-officer-lied-about-being-shot-by-man-shot-herself

JACKSON, Ga. -- A Jackson Police Officer faces multiple charges after lying about being shot, according to the GBI.

Officer Sherry Hall is charged with false statements, tampering with evidence, interference with government property and violation of oath office for reporting that she was shot on September 13 in Camilla Court.

She reported that she was patrolling an area when she noticed a male suspect on the side of the road. Hall said that the man became argumentative and fired one round at her, which struck her bullet-proof vest but did not penetrate it.

According to Nelly Miles with the GBI, preliminary evidence now shows that it "looks like" she shot herself. There is no, and never was, a suspect shooter at large.

The GBI recovered video and audio evidence from her patrol car's camera and found inconsistencies with Hall's statements, witness statements, and evidence.

Authorities spent 600 hours on the investigation.

According to the GBI, they then conducted another interview with Hall and at that point she stopped cooperating with the investigation. It was later revealed that Hall failed to tell the GBI she had an additional handgun issued to her by the police department. They found the gun inside her residence.

Neighbors that lived near where the incident occurred said they didn't leave their homes unless absolutely necessary in the days after. Now that they know the officer lied, they feel betrayed.

"I was a little worried," said Jake Smith, who lives in Camilla Court. "I was hoping that she got better and hoping the best for her."

Dollie Collier, another neighbor, said the whole story Hall told didn't make sense, so she's not surprised it's a lie.

"It sounded the same," Collier said. "I just said last night, if it was supposed to be two different guns, why does both shots sound the same?"

Hall told officials, including Butts County Sheriff Gary Long, that the suspect shot her and she returned two shots back.

"A lot of times humans make mistakes," Long said. "We expect mistakes to be made and cops are just that. This is not a mistake. This is a criminal."

Neighbors said the stories about a black male suspect on the loose started a controversy in Jackson.

"Police were harassing a lot of people," said Smith. "Anybody that so called fit the description. They were harassing them. Taking them down to the jail questioning them when it's not true."

For a few days Collier was scared to follow her normal routine because she was afraid of the so-called shooter.

"It had me kind of scared in the morning time," Collier said. "Because when I get up around 3, 3:30, preparing for work. I brush my teeth, wash my face and I come on the porch and smoke me a cigarette. Now that's it happened. I'm thinking there's a shooter on the loose. I stay in and smoke my cigarette. But now that they found the truth, I can come on the porch now."

For now, many citizens have questions going through their minds.

"Why would you even?" asked Smith. "That's a big question. Why? What was the whole point of coming into the neighborhood and then came up with a false story and everything. Why? What's the point of doing that."

Hall is now in a private facility after turning herself in. She will go to the Butts County Jail once released. Currently she is on administrative leave.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #894812
09/24/16 09:28 AM
09/24/16 09:28 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Can you imagine if you "fit the description" in that area the days following the shooting? Can you imagine what else this cop lied about, if she could lie about getting shot?

I am in full favor of HD CCTV everywhere and law enforcement being required to wear bodycams, and cams turned on in patrol cars.

Protects police from false allegations, and protects citizens from rogue cops.

I think cops get overtime for testifying in court or something, so with hd footage of events, you'd have less need for police testimony so of course their unions will fight that tooth and nail.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894819
09/24/16 11:42 AM
09/24/16 11:42 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Al Sharpton once was asked why he always showed up for these things. He said the cops have the unions paying for their lawyers. The black people accused usually have no money for lawyers so his organization has the money.

That actually makes a lot of sense to me. But rioting is stupid.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #894822
09/24/16 12:50 PM
09/24/16 12:50 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Al Sharpton once was asked why he always showed up for these things. He said the cops have the unions paying for their lawyers. The black people accused usually have no money for lawyers so his organization has the money.

Foot,

Al Sharpton used these types of events to raise his profile. Him appearing would normally guarantee that national news media picked up the story and that local officials were under a bigger spotlight.

His organization never paid attorney's fees for the victim's families. If anything he took kickbacks from ambulance chasers who lined up to take the (civil)cases filed by victim's families.

Money grab for Sharpton....either short term or long term, as it helps raise his profile as a "Black spokesman" I used to support Rev. Sharpton but I finally got wise to his game.

Nobody works for free.

Rioting is stupid though.For the same reason that terrorist attacks are wrong. Innocent people shouldn't suffer because of issues you have with SPECIFIC actions done by specific people.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894838
09/24/16 03:35 PM
09/24/16 03:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Getthesenets posts a story about a police officer faking their own shooting

Footreads replies, "Al Sharpton, ...... something Al Sharpton!!!"

Getthesenets expands on Sharpton.

Discussion goes from police misconduct to Al Sharpton, just like that.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 09/24/16 03:37 PM.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #894874
09/25/16 02:18 AM
09/25/16 02:18 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: Footreads

Foot,

Al Sharpton used these types of events to raise his profile. Him appearing would normally guarantee that national news media picked up the story and that local officials were under a bigger spotlight.

His organization never paid attorney's fees for the victim's families. If anything he took kickbacks from ambulance chasers who lined up to take the (civil)cases filed by victim's families.

Money grab for Sharpton....either short term or long term, as it helps raise his profile as a "Black spokesman" I used to support Rev. Sharpton but I finally got wise to his game.

Nobody works for free.

Rioting is stupid though.For the same reason that terrorist attacks are wrong. Innocent people shouldn't suffer because of issues you have with SPECIFIC actions done by specific people.
So you support Al Sharpton knowing he was a snitch for the FBI?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894879
09/25/16 05:22 AM
09/25/16 05:22 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I like Sharpton's sweat suits he used to wear. He and his group were all over the marine park area of Brooklyn after a black kid was beat up in Gerrisen beach years ago. He thought it was white Irish kids that did it.

So he arrives with 4 bus loads of black people first in Gerrisen beach. I thought it was to cause trouble. But I thought those Irish kids were trouble so let fight good.

Well no Irish kids were around that day. There was a rec soccer club who use the same fields where the kid was beat up called All American. I helped them start a travel club in those days. So I knew about it. There was a pretty good Sicilian pizza place around their knaap street that I liked it sucks now.

So then they visited Marine park. I use to live on East 36 street short walk to the marine park field. There was never trouble there people live and let live i would go there to play soccer and I like to just sit in the park there.

Sharpton next stop I saw him their. They made believe they went their to play softball hoping to be confronted by the white people. Years before black people came to the park to play cricket and to barbecue with the little portable grills. To spend the day having fun with their families.

When they first showed up I watch the game. So I asked them the rules it is pretty much like baseball if I remember right. I thought that was interesting they were ok. I asked them why they came here and not where they lived. They told me it was not safe to be in parks that were near them anymore. I could see that happening.

So back to my story after 40 mintes Sharpton and his group gone.

Next they wound up at Kings plaza. I would go there all the time because I made money there. That is where I first talked to Sharpton in his jump suit. I noticed all they did was window shop without buying anything. The stores were only opened for an hour or less. Oh yes they had no young kids with them. So I said I told him I saw him at marine park why did you leave so soon? Then 20 minutes later they all left. Never to return.

I will say this at Marine park or at Kings plaza I did not notice any reporters.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #894882
09/25/16 07:41 AM
09/25/16 07:41 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

JACKSON, Ga. -- A Jackson Police Officer faces multiple charges after lying about being shot, according to the GBI.

Officer Sherry Hall is charged with false statements, tampering with evidence, interference with government property and violation of oath office for reporting that she was shot on September 13 in Camilla Court.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894884
09/25/16 08:07 AM
09/25/16 08:07 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Well she probably saw Training Day and were friends with Tawana Brawley.

I bet you she is probably a bad driver being a cop and a women.

I would say like Oak but his mother drives him every where she thinks he needs to go. Maybe to a protest no no protests for him. He watches them on TV where it's safe smile

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894885
09/25/16 09:27 AM
09/25/16 09:27 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Marlins 24 year old ace Jose Fernandez killed in Miami

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/17632541/miami-marlins-ace-jose-fernandez-dies-boating-accident

[Edit] Just read Jose Fernandez's girlfriend is pregnant

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 09/25/16 10:31 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #894897
09/25/16 02:43 PM
09/25/16 02:43 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Photo of the Jackson police officer from 2008?

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #894947
09/26/16 01:49 AM
09/26/16 01:49 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

It looks like the "Blue Wall of Silence" is slowly starting to erode.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #894985
09/26/16 12:28 PM
09/26/16 12:28 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

It's in best interest of community and law enforcement to root out rogue cops.
I think the manufacturer of the recording devices in their squad cars had to help investigators retrieve data that she tried to hide/conceal.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/cop-made-up-story-about-georgia-shooting-gbi-says/nsdct/

Hall’s account continued to come apart as investigators and law enforcement officials spent more than 600 hours examining the case, Wooten said.

At first, she said she failed to “engage her in-car video and audio,” so there was no evidence to back her up. But Wooten said the manufacturer helped recover digital forensic evidence that showed “inconsistencies.”

After Hall was again interviewed, she stopped cooperating with the GBI.

With cameras, it's not up to cops to tell on other cops, which is another reason I think police unions are fighting mandatory recording.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #895000
09/26/16 01:53 PM
09/26/16 01:53 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
F1,

There are some legitimate concerns about the use of cameras: 1) Often, because of where they're worn, they don't always show much beyond the officer's hands holding a weapon, which blocks the view of the suspect; 2) They're on when an officer has to use the bathroom, and no one wants to see or hear all that; 3) They're also expensive. Not the cameras themselves, but the monitoring and editing (for FOIA requests certain portions that violate privacy, etc., have to be redacted). Nevertheless, I still think they're necessary, but budgets have to be increased (meaning more taxes) to pay for all that.

Last edited by Faithful1; 09/26/16 01:54 PM.
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #895029
09/26/16 04:39 PM
09/26/16 04:39 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

I think money will eventually be the determining factor.The factor in camera use being mandatory. Not sure exactly how police departments are insured but the insurance companies are going to push for mandatory cameras as part of the policy. A few large civil lawsuit settlements will move things in this direction.

I agree that there would be monitoring/maintenance costs but in 2016 moving forward, I can't see those costs being enough to justify not using cameras. Record the shift, automatically upload to cloud for storage(logged)(timestamped)....repeat. Retrieve if there is a discrepancy or complaint.

I'm guessing that if there are foolproof cameras rolling every minute of s shift, lot of this lying,fudging evidence will stop. Good cops won't have to be smeared by the actions of these bad apples. A better relationship is possible with the community because cops are as accountable for their actions as citizens are.

People say, if you don't have anything to hide...why get upset when cop stops you. If cops aren't breaking the law, why are they fighting against mandatory recording.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #895030
09/26/16 04:40 PM
09/26/16 04:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
F1,

?? Debating yourself,F1?

smile
You addressed the post to yourself.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #895031
09/26/16 04:46 PM
09/26/16 04:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Last edited by OakAsFan; 09/26/16 04:49 PM.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #895196
09/28/16 03:33 PM
09/28/16 03:33 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Missile That Downed Flight MH17 Brought From Russia: Investigators

International prosecutors say Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was downed over eastern Ukraine in 2014 by a Buk missile that had come from Russia.

They also narrowed down the area it was fired from to a field in territory controlled by Russian-backed rebels.

All 298 people on board the Boeing 777 died when it broke apart in mid-air flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

Russia says it cannot accept the findings as the final truth, saying no Russian weapons were taken to Ukraine.

"Based on the criminal investigation, we have concluded that flight MH17 was downed by a Buk missile of the series 9M83 that came from the territory of the Russian Federation," chief Dutch police investigator Wilbert Paulissen told a news conference on Wednesday.

The missile had been taken from Russia to rebel-held Ukraine in the morning of 17 July, when the plane was shot down, and the launcher was taken back to Russia the next day, he said.

The Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT) has also narrowed the missile launch site down to a specific field near the village of Pervomaiskyi, which was then in rebel hands.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37495067

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #895208
09/28/16 05:11 PM
09/28/16 05:11 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Police departments are part of local governments. Governments have sovereign immunity.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Page 41 of 58 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull