GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 353 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894594
09/22/16 03:10 AM
09/22/16 03:10 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You have notes? Well, that's not fair.

I know. Sucks right? I have things I have worked hard to gain, but like I say you 2 can use Google which you don't have to work for and can access info from someone else hard work. Didn't want to take up the debate offer that I know more about OC than both of you combined? Didn't think so. But look, I will offer to leave out the files that Angela Clemente gave me and only go off of memory of those files in the debate. You girls game?

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/22/16 03:12 AM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894600
09/22/16 03:23 AM
09/22/16 03:23 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I had to google Angela Clemente.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894606
09/22/16 03:52 AM
09/22/16 03:52 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I had to google Angela Clemente.

I'm sure you did. Anybody that knows anything about the mob knows that Angela is one of the top Forensic documents investigators in the U.S. lauded for getting Greg Scarpa's informant files released via the FOIA. She is also not in good health and we should all pray for her. She has been instrumental in the public knowing the truth between FBI handlers and Top Echelon informers.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #894612
09/22/16 04:28 AM
09/22/16 04:28 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
yates, let me tell you something. I'm an old man now, but in my younger days I would of taken care of you, you're a smart-ass punk and I
don't care to post with you. I know mississipians, and they are nothing like you. they have dignity.
and let me tell you something, I am not a young man myself but I hate old crybabies like you. I am old but I am tough and I am very close to you in age, you and me come face to face I will drop you. My address is 229 CR 8311 Rienzi MS, I'M old too, come see me if you don't squat to piss your feminized Yankee, you have no balls if you don't. Pussy. On the flipside, give me your address and I will show up and drop your old ass.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894651
09/22/16 04:09 PM
09/22/16 04:09 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Spoiler alert. Just google mapped County Road 8311 in Rienzi, Mississippi, and it doesn't exist.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #894670
09/22/16 05:59 PM
09/22/16 05:59 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Ole Miss scored 3 times,3 replays the officails ruled for Bama. Fuck you and Bama. Ole Miss scares Bama and you know it. Just wait until we get rid of Chad Kelly aka Bo Wallace and we have Shea Patterson starting at QB.Roll Tears Roll just like the tears rolled in 2014 and 2015. Would've been 2016 too but yall paid the Refs off and barely won after that.

Scared of Ole Miss? LMAO! You folks are clearly delusional. We just beat y'all with a team full of Freshmen (including a True Freshman at QB) and Sophomores on offense yet we're supposed to be scared of a high school QB? Patterson will get clowned just like Kelly did. We lose 10 players next year and that includes snappers, kickers/punters, offense and defense altogether. We're not worried about you or that gimmick offense.

You better be more worried about the NCAA and all that money being passed in Oxford. Kind of like when Laremy Tunsil had never visited Oxford yet commits? Now that's funny. Don't even get me started on the fake ACT's the players took as well. Once y'all get nailed Freeze will be on the first train out of Oxford, you can bet that. Meanwhile we'll just keep on winning SEC and National Titles. Y'all wouldn't know much about that would you?

And barely won? You do realize we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in on defense on BOTH of your 2 last scores. Don't believe me? Go watch the end of the game again. Shyheim Carter (True Freshman and non starter), Hootie Jones (Junior and non starter), Deionte Thompson (True Freshman and non starter), Dakota Ball (RS-Senior DL who played TE last year and non starter), Christian Miller (RS-Sophomore and non starter), Jamey Mosley (RS-Sophomore and non starer). Not to mention when it was 48-30, this TD was given up when Stringfellow pushed Averett into the back of the endzone so he could have enough room to catch that TD pass. That's pass interference in any game but that one, yet you want to whine about how the refs were paid off by Bama? Yea sure, keep telling yourself that.

Don't get me started on reviews either. Y'all had one where our QB was hit illegally (helmet to helmet by #10 to Jalen Hurts which caused the fumble) then the cheap shot by #9 which should have negated the TD on the return as well. How quick we are to forget that eh? The refs even said the cheap shot was "after the whistle" when it actually happened while #38 was still on the 10 freaking yard line not after the play like was called. The SEC office claimed it was a helmet to the chest by #10 on the hit on Hurts, but go back and look at it, the crown of the helmet hit Hurts in his helmet. Last I checked that's illegal. Another missed call that favored Ole Miss. Once again a gift to Ole Miss.

Then the big pass play when it was 27-24 Bama, #17 Ingram held and even had a takedown right in front of the ref that was NOT called to allow Kelly to even get the pass off. Then on the replay (that once again you claim you were screwed on) the WR's HAND and KNEE was down BEFORE the ball crossed the goalline. Everywhere college football is played, that is not a TD. And as I noted above, Ingram held #56 Tim Williams on the play. I can provide you a nice screen shot on that one as well but I'd be wasting my time as you would claim it was no hold.

Then on 3rd and Goal when it was still 27-24 Bama, Kelly scrambles and fumbles and a TD was called. Well once again you cry that you crybabies were screwed yet again, but Kelly was CLEARLY down on his back when he fumbled forward. Once again a plain as day rule was clearly showed on replay. It wasn't even close as Kelly was laying on his back when the ball popped out, even his damn helmet had done hit the ground. Where I come from you can't fumble a ball forward while laying on your back.

Then the replay on the Hurts fumble and #15 recovered, once again his butt and elbow was down before that fumble and it was called the right way again.

So once again, tell me how y'all were cheated so bad by the "Bama paid refs"??? Oh yea I forgot, you had to have someone to blame so instead of blaming yourselves you blame the refs to make yourself feel better. Get the hell out of here with that crybaby bullshit. And yet you wonder why Ole Miss is irrelevant in college football and the SEC.....

So take off your tinfoil suit and realize nobody is out to get you, nobody is envy of you, you have nothing any other SEC school would want. You are just crying to cry, and since you wanted to cry I went ahead and just called you out on your whiny bluff. The game is on youtube, go ahead and check it out and tell me where I'm wrong????

Ole Siss, the SEC's step sister that cries after every loss.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 09/22/16 06:15 PM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894834
09/24/16 02:48 PM
09/24/16 02:48 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ole Miss came through today. It's a party in Rienzi! Not that anyone here would know...

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #894852
09/24/16 06:51 PM
09/24/16 06:51 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yates, let me tell you something. I'm an old man now, but in my younger days I would of taken care of you, you're a smart-ass punk and I
don't care to post with you. I know mississipians, and they are nothing like you. they have dignity.
and let me tell you something, I am not a young man myself but I hate old crybabies like you. I am old but I am tough and I am very close to you in age, you and me come face to face I will drop you. My address is 229 CR 8311 Rienzi MS, I'M old too, come see me if you don't squat to piss your feminized Yankee, you have no balls if you don't. Pussy. On the flipside, give me your address and I will show up and drop your old ass.

ill take you up on that punk, I live in coeur d,alene Idaho, you come here, drop me? you moron, you are delusional.
come ahead freako, ill be waiting.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894853
09/24/16 06:54 PM
09/24/16 06:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
good post, Dixie, there is something wrong with this guy, I don't want to get banned so I'm done posting with him.
anyway great post you told it like it is.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894855
09/24/16 07:18 PM
09/24/16 07:18 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Spoiler alert. Just google mapped County Road 8311 in Rienzi, Mississippi, and it doesn't exist.

not surprising, why would anyone give out their st.address on a site like this? its all B,S, glad you pointed that out oak.
thank you.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894858
09/24/16 08:15 PM
09/24/16 08:15 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, no wonder he despises using google as a research tool. It's how people figure him out.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894870
09/25/16 01:58 AM
09/25/16 01:58 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

Really? Rienzi MS does exist. It is my Post office zip code at 38865. My hometown of Jumpertown MS doesn't have a Post Office so we use Rienzi's Post office instead of nearby Booneville MS which is 38829. Thats how stupid and uniformed you guys are. You don't know shit. God Damn brainwashed urban liberals.Wouldn't recognize a County Road address if it was stuck up you're prostitute mothers puss. What about them Georgia Puppy Bitch Dogs? got the "poop" kick out of their "A". That PC enough Bennie the feminized Liberal?

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #894871
09/25/16 02:03 AM
09/25/16 02:03 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Ole Miss scored 3 times,3 replays the officails ruled for Bama. Fuck you and Bama. Ole Miss scares Bama and you know it. Just wait until we get rid of Chad Kelly aka Bo Wallace and we have Shea Patterson starting at QB.Roll Tears Roll just like the tears rolled in 2014 and 2015. Would've been 2016 too but yall paid the Refs off and barely won after that.

Scared of Ole Miss? LMAO! You folks are clearly delusional. We just beat y'all with a team full of Freshmen (including a True Freshman at QB) and Sophomores on offense yet we're supposed to be scared of a high school QB? Patterson will get clowned just like Kelly did. We lose 10 players next year and that includes snappers, kickers/punters, offense and defense altogether. We're not worried about you or that gimmick offense.

You better be more worried about the NCAA and all that money being passed in Oxford. Kind of like when Laremy Tunsil had never visited Oxford yet commits? Now that's funny. Don't even get me started on the fake ACT's the players took as well. Once y'all get nailed Freeze will be on the first train out of Oxford, you can bet that. Meanwhile we'll just keep on winning SEC and National Titles. Y'all wouldn't know much about that would you?

And barely won? You do realize we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in on defense on BOTH of your 2 last scores. Don't believe me? Go watch the end of the game again. Shyheim Carter (True Freshman and non starter), Hootie Jones (Junior and non starter), Deionte Thompson (True Freshman and non starter), Dakota Ball (RS-Senior DL who played TE last year and non starter), Christian Miller (RS-Sophomore and non starter), Jamey Mosley (RS-Sophomore and non starer). Not to mention when it was 48-30, this TD was given up when Stringfellow pushed Averett into the back of the endzone so he could have enough room to catch that TD pass. That's pass interference in any game but that one, yet you want to whine about how the refs were paid off by Bama? Yea sure, keep telling yourself that.

Don't get me started on reviews either. Y'all had one where our QB was hit illegally (helmet to helmet by #10 to Jalen Hurts which caused the fumble) then the cheap shot by #9 which should have negated the TD on the return as well. How quick we are to forget that eh? The refs even said the cheap shot was "after the whistle" when it actually happened while #38 was still on the 10 freaking yard line not after the play like was called. The SEC office claimed it was a helmet to the chest by #10 on the hit on Hurts, but go back and look at it, the crown of the helmet hit Hurts in his helmet. Last I checked that's illegal. Another missed call that favored Ole Miss. Once again a gift to Ole Miss.

Then the big pass play when it was 27-24 Bama, #17 Ingram held and even had a takedown right in front of the ref that was NOT called to allow Kelly to even get the pass off. Then on the replay (that once again you claim you were screwed on) the WR's HAND and KNEE was down BEFORE the ball crossed the goalline. Everywhere college football is played, that is not a TD. And as I noted above, Ingram held #56 Tim Williams on the play. I can provide you a nice screen shot on that one as well but I'd be wasting my time as you would claim it was no hold.

Then on 3rd and Goal when it was still 27-24 Bama, Kelly scrambles and fumbles and a TD was called. Well once again you cry that you crybabies were screwed yet again, but Kelly was CLEARLY down on his back when he fumbled forward. Once again a plain as day rule was clearly showed on replay. It wasn't even close as Kelly was laying on his back when the ball popped out, even his damn helmet had done hit the ground. Where I come from you can't fumble a ball forward while laying on your back.

Then the replay on the Hurts fumble and #15 recovered, once again his butt and elbow was down before that fumble and it was called the right way again.

So once again, tell me how y'all were cheated so bad by the "Bama paid refs"??? Oh yea I forgot, you had to have someone to blame so instead of blaming yourselves you blame the refs to make yourself feel better. Get the hell out of here with that crybaby bullshit. And yet you wonder why Ole Miss is irrelevant in college football and the SEC.....

So take off your tinfoil suit and realize nobody is out to get you, nobody is envy of you, you have nothing any other SEC school would want. You are just crying to cry, and since you wanted to cry I went ahead and just called you out on your whiny bluff. The game is on youtube, go ahead and check it out and tell me where I'm wrong????

Ole Siss, the SEC's step sister that cries after every loss.
Wah Wah, my QB was hit ilegally. Yall are fucked now with all your injuries, Plus kiffin fucked Sabans daughter and now yall are fucked. Know how to circumcise a boy from Alabama? Kick his sister in the mouth. Roll tears r0ll

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #894872
09/25/16 02:12 AM
09/25/16 02:12 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Really? Rienzi MS does exist. It is my Post office zip code at 38865. My hometown of Jumpertown MS doesn't have a Post Office so we use Rienzi's Post office instead of nearby Booneville MS which is 38829. Thats how stupid and uniformed you guys are. You don't know shit. God Damn brainwashed urban liberals.Wouldn't recognize a County Road address if it was stuck up you're prostitute mothers puss. What about them Georgia Puppy Bitch Dogs? got the "poop" kick out of their "A". That PC enough Bennie the feminized Liberal?

Uh huh...

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #894873
09/25/16 02:14 AM
09/25/16 02:14 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
[quote=OakAsFan]Spoiler alert. Just google mapped County Road 8311 in Rienzi, Mississippi, and it doesn't exist.

not surprising, why would anyone give out their st.address on a site like this? its all B,S, glad you pointed that out oak.
thank you. [/quote
Because Im not a sissy liberal hiding behing my computer. You show up on my property in a threatening manner i will drop you before you take a step. My post office if Rienzi, my location is Jumpertown MS. My Family owns this whole road, show up with a gun Ill shoot you, show up and request a fight one on one my family will not interfere. So show up fa***t. Put your money where your mouth is. I gave my address. You 2 guys show who the pussy is by not giving yours. White house on CR 8311 in j TOWN MS. YEAH Im crazy by giving my address cause I don't give a fuck. Come See me or put your tail between your legs and play GTA 5 you fa***ts.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #894876
09/25/16 02:47 AM
09/25/16 02:47 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

ill take you up on that punk, I live in coeur d,alene Idaho, you come here, drop me? you moron, you are delusional.
come ahead freako, ill be waiting.
You're address is Coeur d'alene Idaho. That narrows it down you yellow bastard,Isn't that where all the pedophiles like Joseph Duncan the 3rd lives? Go jerk off to JonBenet's autopsy photos you sicko pederast fuck.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: yatescj7] #894896
09/25/16 02:33 PM
09/25/16 02:33 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Wah Wah, my QB was hit ilegally. Yall are fucked now with all your injuries, Plus kiffin fucked Sabans daughter and now yall are fucked. Know how to circumcise a boy from Alabama? Kick his sister in the mouth. Roll tears r0ll

Yea that's what I thought, you can't handle the FACTS so you cry about something else. That's all you've done since you started posting in this thread.

And what injuries are you talking about? Only one that missed time was Damien Harris and he only has an ankle sprain and is day to day. We ain't going anywhere and you only wished we were "hurt" rolleyes

As for your tough man bit, well the guys already called your pansy ass out. They called you out and you've done nothing but run.

As for talking about Alabama, well we thank God everyday for Mississippi because you clowns are dead last in about every single ranking in education and everything else so I wouldn't be talking about Alabama too much. Now you beat a sub-par Georgia team and you're here beating your chest like you clowns are back. Y'all can't handle success (you proved that last year), and you can't take facts (you proved that in this thread). So just go cry me a river somewhere else, because we could care less about "how y'all were screwed" rolleyes You had a chance to win the SEC West twice now and y'all choked on your sister's junk lol

But at least we had Archie Manning! cry

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894901
09/25/16 04:06 PM
09/25/16 04:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Dixie, how does this sicko stay on this site?? good post dix, truthful in all manner.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894902
09/25/16 04:25 PM
09/25/16 04:25 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Google street view goes from 224 to 247. No 229 on county road 8311. I see there's a pond across the street. Is that where you live?

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #894906
09/25/16 06:05 PM
09/25/16 06:05 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Dixie, how does this sicko stay on this site?? good post dix, truthful in all manner.

I'm not even going to bother with him anymore. Just let him talk to himself.

Oakland even called him out when his address didn't show up on Google. Big tough guy he is lol

Well LaLou, y'all got your wish. Les Miles was just fired...

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894908
09/25/16 06:41 PM
09/25/16 06:41 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Google street view goes from 224 to 247. No 229 on county road 8311. I see there's a pond across the street. Is that where you live?

nice one, oak, lol

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #894909
09/25/16 06:44 PM
09/25/16 06:44 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

I'm not even going to bother with him anymore. Just let him talk to himself.

Oakland even called him out when his address didn't show up on Google. Big tough guy he is lol

Well LaLou, y'all got your wish. Les Miles was just fired...

yeah, I'm not going to answer the guy anymore either, would like to ask LaLou what happened when they didn't get that TD.
nice to get back to football, about Georgia, well, maybe next year, lol.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894938
09/26/16 01:17 AM
09/26/16 01:17 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Come find out!. Ill throw you in that pond I promise you. Google street views? Get the fuck outta here. Ain't but 2 white houses on that street. knock on the door of just one you scared little bitch.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #894939
09/26/16 01:22 AM
09/26/16 01:22 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

nice one, oak, lol

Yeah except 2 days ago he claimed that road didn't exist in Rienzi which it doesn't. Funny thing. I gave you my real address but you never followed up with yours in Pedophile O Lane Idaho. Why is that? Scared? Feminized? Squat to Piss? Ill choose option D. All of the Above. Telephone/Internet tough guy. Hide behind a computer but face to face you will shit your pants before you defend yourself or your boyfriend. You'll let somebody slap your mom in the face before you will so much as ball a fist. I am happy Mississippi is last in the nation in everything. I don't want to be first in anything that the U.S. has become. So go use the women's bathroom you Liberal Douche #LGTB rights!

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/26/16 01:23 AM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #894940
09/26/16 01:28 AM
09/26/16 01:28 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo

Yea that's what I thought, you can't handle the FACTS so you cry about something else. That's all you've done since you started posting in this thread.

And what injuries are you talking about? Only one that missed time was Damien Harris and he only has an ankle sprain and is day to day. We ain't going anywhere and you only wished we were "hurt" rolleyes

As for your tough man bit, well the guys already called your pansy ass out. They called you out and you've done nothing but run.

As for talking about Alabama, well we thank God everyday for Mississippi because you clowns are dead last in about every single ranking in education and everything else so I wouldn't be talking about Alabama too much. Now you beat a sub-par Georgia team and you're here beating your chest like you clowns are back. Y'all can't handle success (you proved that last year), and you can't take facts (you proved that in this thread). So just go cry me a river somewhere else, because we could care less about "how y'all were screwed" rolleyes You had a chance to win the SEC West twice now and y'all choked on your sister's junk lol

But at least we had Archie Manning! cry

Bama is the best team money can buy I will agree. Last 2 years we whipped their ass, not as bad as Ohio State did and their #1 team barely beat a #19 by 5 points and had to have the refs help. Congrats. Now please Alabamians go to the dentist and quit fucking your sisters. And maybe Kiffin will stop banging Saban's daughter. Roll Tears. Why was Saban unsuccessful in the NFL?? Because he couldn't pay off high school players and stack the deck in his favor. #NFL Failure. Saban operated on a level playing field in the NFL and he was decimated, so his balls shrunk up and he retreated to College Ball where he could buy talent and give himself a considerable advantage.

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/26/16 01:31 AM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894948
09/26/16 01:49 AM
09/26/16 01:49 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
How many frequent flyer miles would it take to fly to Mississippi, and meet someone at an address near the non existent 229 County Road 8311, who's never heard of gangsterbb.net?

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #894953
09/26/16 02:06 AM
09/26/16 02:06 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
How many frequent flyer miles would it take to fly to Mississippi, and meet someone at an address near the non existent 229 County Road 8311, who's never heard of gangsterbb.net?
Answer??? Zero dollars if you're too scared to show up, give me your address Ill show up and whip your ass at no charge (besides your hospital bill) It's funny. I type in 229 CR 8311 Jumpertown MS and I see Google Maps is off a little. Move about 5 houses to the left and there I am, but you cowards do it and its a non existent address. Ill do you fags a favor. Ill take a pic exactly in front of the house with a longitude and latitude reading. Then what will you Hillary loving liberals say? Oh Longitude and Latitude Coordinates are not factual or scientifically relevant due to the Earth's gravitational pull due to the effects of climate change. Or will you tell the truth and admit I told my real addy and you didn't come see me and failed to give your real addy because I might come over there and try ro kick your ass while you're hiding behind your mom's skirt?

Last edited by yatescj7; 09/26/16 02:07 AM.
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894957
09/26/16 02:14 AM
09/26/16 02:14 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Latitude Longitude Coordinates....(34.715247, -88.655324) Make another excuse you cowards. Excuses are like assholes. Every liberal has one that is stretched out.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #894989
09/26/16 12:44 PM
09/26/16 12:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Those people with non existent addresses are always the toughest on the internet.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: OakAsFan] #895036
09/26/16 05:43 PM
09/26/16 05:43 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Those people with non existent addresses are always the toughest on the internet.

Always. He can't handle real talk about football so he resorts to insults because that's all he has. That great 6th grade education in Mississippi is really showing huh?

Like Binnie said, back to football and to hell with Mr. Golden Gloves talking out his ass.

I just wonder who LSU is going to get? To me, they would have been better off letting him finish the year because this will kill recruiting for them. We'll definitely invade Louisiana now looking for recruits as will every other SEC team. LaLou, what are the rumors down there in who y'all will go after? One thing we learned after running Coach Stallings off, you run off a winner you damn sure better have another one waiting for that job. Otherwise you'll end up with Gerry DiNardo and another disaster, like we did with DuBose and Shula.

Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23