GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Big_Tuna93), 192 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,302
Posts1,058,255
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 55 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891715
08/23/16 08:07 PM
08/23/16 08:07 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
A presidential candidate is going to get "blasted", i.e., criticized, insulted, etc.

Trump's campaign team promised he would no longer respond to such barbs, and instead focus on the issues. Maybe they ought to brief Trump himself on this strategy...

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/23/16 08:10 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891790
08/24/16 01:29 PM
08/24/16 01:29 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake delivered a brutal condemnation of Donald Trump's presidential campaign on Tuesday, saying the party's nominee neither can, nor should, win the election. At a town hall event at the Tempe campus of insurance carrier Allstate, Flake slammed Trump's policies and tone, and has "little faith at this point that he will change," Politico reports. "One, I don’t think he can win if he continues to run this kind of campaign," Flake said. "And two, I don’t think he should win as he continues to campaign as he is, taking the kinds of positions he’s taking and the language he’s using."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #891798
08/24/16 04:15 PM
08/24/16 04:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: olivant
Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake delivered a brutal condemnation of Donald Trump's presidential campaign on Tuesday, saying the party's nominee neither can, nor should, win the election. At a town hall event at the Tempe campus of insurance carrier Allstate, Flake slammed Trump's policies and tone, and has "little faith at this point that he will change," Politico reports. "One, I don’t think he can win if he continues to run this kind of campaign," Flake said. "And two, I don’t think he should win as he continues to campaign as he is, taking the kinds of positions he’s taking and the language he’s using."

its McCain who should be blasting trump, for his take on pows

saying they are heroes because they were captured, very disrespectful to them, and very wrong. pows are heroes sacrificing years in prison camps,

McCain didn't have the guts to stick up for the ex pows, nor

did he blast trump, when he wouln"t endorse him. no one has any respect for McCain anymore........ trumps toady.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 08/24/16 04:17 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891870
08/25/16 01:21 PM
08/25/16 01:21 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
"It's just rhetoric but it's still annoying," Ann Coulter told The Hill Wednesday night. "I think he panicked and he had to say [it] ... I don't think he is softening [about immigration]. I mean the big thing is the wall." Coulter, a hardline opponent of illegal immigration and one of Trump's most prominent media backers, was speaking to The Hill at a party to launch her new book, "In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!" In the book, Coulter writes that "there's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies." But now that Trump is toying with doing just that, Coulter is placed in the awkward position of having to defend a man who is no longer drawing such a hard line on immigration

UPDATE:

Conservative author Ann Coulter is such a fervent supporter of Donald Trump that she wrote a book, released this week, called "In Trump We Trust." In the book, she wrote that there was only one thing the Republican nominee could do that would be unforgivable. And he already did it this week.

"There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven," Coulter wrote. "Except change his immigration policies." Over the past several days, Trump has moved to significantly moderate his hard-line immigration policies.

Last edited by olivant; 08/25/16 01:38 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #891917
08/25/16 06:34 PM
08/25/16 06:34 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
"It's just rhetoric but it's still annoying," Ann Coulter told The Hill Wednesday night. "I think he panicked and he had to say [it] ... I don't think he is softening [about immigration]. I mean the big thing is the wall." Coulter, a hardline opponent of illegal immigration and one of Trump's most prominent media backers, was speaking to The Hill at a party to launch her new book, "In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!" In the book, Coulter writes that "there's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies." But now that Trump is toying with doing just that, Coulter is placed in the awkward position of having to defend a man who is no longer drawing such a hard line on immigration

UPDATE:

Conservative author Ann Coulter is such a fervent supporter of Donald Trump that she wrote a book, released this week, called "In Trump We Trust." In the book, she wrote that there was only one thing the Republican nominee could do that would be unforgivable. And he already did it this week.

"There's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven," Coulter wrote. "Except change his immigration policies." Over the past several days, Trump has moved to significantly moderate his hard-line immigration policies.

oh, that's classic, ann coulter big fangirl. lol,lol

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891924
08/25/16 07:20 PM
08/25/16 07:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Maybe she can rush to get those books off the shelves. I'm sure her fans would buy them up no matter what.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/25/16 07:21 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891926
08/25/16 07:56 PM
08/25/16 07:56 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican rival Donald Trump by 10 points in a national poll released Thursday. Quinnipiac surveyed 1,498 likely voters between Aug. 18–24.

Clinton leads Trump, 51 percent to 41 percent among likely voters, in a two-way race, according to the Quinnipiac University poll. Clinton leads Trump by 7 points, 45 percent to 38 percent, when third-party candidates are factored in. Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson has 10 percent support in that scenario while Green Party nominee Jill Stein has 4 percent.

The poll finds Trump with 29 percent support among millennials between the ages of 18 and 34, and 15 percent support among nonwhites. The Republican nominee leads Clinton among white men, 59 percent to 32 percent, and voters who are 50 years of age and older.

Clinton, however, has the support of women, 60 percent to 36 percent, and those younger than 50.

More than half of the likely voters surveyed, 53 percent, said they had "strongly unfavorable" views of Trump, while 46 percent said the same about Clinton.

When asked if they thought that Trump and Clinton took responsibility for their mistakes, only 32 percent of respondents answered "yes" for each candidate.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891928
08/25/16 08:13 PM
08/25/16 08:13 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Nate Silver now has Hillary Clinton with a 75.7% chance of winning the swing state of Florida.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #891934
08/25/16 09:05 PM
08/25/16 09:05 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Nate Silver now has Hillary Clinton with a 75.7% chance of winning the swing state of Florida.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

helenwheels..... do you think there is any thing to the threat of Julian Assange, who claims to have very damaging e mails of hillarys that he is going to release.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891954
08/26/16 02:58 AM
08/26/16 02:58 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's certainly the current horn bet the GOP is throwing their chips on. They haven't hit it yet.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891966
08/26/16 11:45 AM
08/26/16 11:45 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
A Russian-born, mafia-linked businessman whose ties to both Donald Trump and loyalists of Russian President Vladimir Putin have sparked scrutiny, visited Trump Tower last month for undisclosed business, he told POLITICO. The businessman, Felix Sater, also donated the maximum allowable contribution to Trump’s presidential campaign, according to the campaign’s most recent FEC filing.

Sater’s business relationship with Trump has been the subject of sworn testimony by both men and has come under scrutiny because of Sater’s past associations and the Trump campaign’s unusual stances on Russia. Sater was convicted for stabbing a man in a bar fight in the early '90s, and pleaded guilty to racketeering in 1998 for his role in a mob-orchestrated stock fraud, according to The Washington Post. His racketeering sentence was reduced for cooperating with American intelligence officials on undisclosed matters related to national security.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #892018
08/26/16 11:51 PM
08/26/16 11:51 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
A Russian-born, mafia-linked businessman whose ties to both Donald Trump and loyalists of Russian President Vladimir Putin have sparked scrutiny, visited Trump Tower last month for undisclosed business, he told POLITICO. The businessman, Felix Sater, also donated the maximum allowable contribution to Trump’s presidential campaign, according to the campaign’s most recent FEC filing.

Sater’s business relationship with Trump has been the subject of sworn testimony by both men and has come under scrutiny because of Sater’s past associations and the Trump campaign’s unusual stances on Russia. Sater was convicted for stabbing a man in a bar fight in the early '90s, and pleaded guilty to racketeering in 1998 for his role in a mob-orchestrated stock fraud, according to The Washington Post. His racketeering sentence was reduced for cooperating with American intelligence officials on undisclosed matters related to national security.

oly.... we may be hearing about just the tip of the iceberg
with trump and the Russians.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892067
08/27/16 12:31 PM
08/27/16 12:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Addressing an adoring crowd in Texas this week, Donald Trump boasted about his perceptions of the latest polling data. “I don’t know if you’ve seen what’s happening,” the Republican said, “but over the last three weeks, the polls with African American folks and Spanish-speaking folks, the Hispanics, Latinos, have gone way up. Way up. They’ve gone way up.”

And while that may sound like great news for the GOP candidate’s supporters, there’s a small problem with Trump’s claim: there’s literally no evidence of it being true. In fact, actual data points in the opposite direction, and it seems Trump just made up these poll results out of whole cloth.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892097
08/27/16 08:17 PM
08/27/16 08:17 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Anti-Trump Republicans are preparing to launch a broadcast TV ad in a handful of swing-state suburbs urging Donald Trump to quit the presidential race so the party can replace him with a more electable nominee.

The ad, titled "Keep Your Word," features footage of Trump during the Republican primary in which he suggested he'd drop out if he saw his poll numbers decline.

The 30-second spot is marked for a limited run on broadcast networks in suburban Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan, according to Regina Thomson, a Colorado Republican activist and leader of Free the Delegates, the organization that failed to stop Trump's nomination at last month's national convention. All four states are central to Trump's path to the White House, though he's trailing in most polls of those states.

The ads will begin running Tuesday.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892102
08/27/16 08:38 PM
08/27/16 08:38 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Paging Jeb...

Last edited by OakAsFan; 08/27/16 08:40 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #892129
08/28/16 12:05 AM
08/28/16 12:05 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Addressing an adoring crowd in Texas this week, Donald Trump boasted about his perceptions of the latest polling data. “I don’t know if you’ve seen what’s happening,” the Republican said, “but over the last three weeks, the polls with African American folks and Spanish-speaking folks, the Hispanics, Latinos, have gone way up. Way up. They’ve gone way up.”

And while that may sound like great news for the GOP candidate’s supporters, there’s a small problem with Trump’s claim: there’s literally no evidence of it being true. In fact, actual data points in the opposite direction, and it seems Trump just made up these poll results out of whole cloth.

Wouldn't be the first time he made things up whole cloth.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #892147
08/28/16 02:01 AM
08/28/16 02:01 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
The problem with the polls is that supposedly they can't use random cell phone numbers to poll people. Only land line. Who even has a land line phone anymore? That being said, my healthcare went up 40 percent last year and as of 1-1-17 my health insurance (Which covers myself, my spouse, and my 4 children) is going up 130 percent. That is a fact.When I started working at Cat 11 years ago I paid 9 dollars a week for my health insurance. And we rarely even use it. Once a year per person at the most. How is this healthcare act affordable? Affordable to who? People who don't work? To everyone but the hardworking middle class man with a family? It's bullshit.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892152
08/28/16 02:10 AM
08/28/16 02:10 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Somehow the polls are still almost always right.

No matter who is president or what the health care policy would be, everyone would be paying more today than they paid "years ago", no matter what, just as with everything else in the world that goes up in price.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892195
08/28/16 12:51 PM
08/28/16 12:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Ben Carson, the former presidential candidate and adviser to Donald Trump, wants the GOP nominee to stop calling his opponent a racist. “I don’t generally get into the name-calling thing,” Carson said in a phone interview with The Daily Beast on Friday morning. “I kind of left that behind in the third grade. I certainly don’t encourage it because the issues that we’re facing are incredibly important—for us and for the future generations.”

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #892248
08/29/16 01:15 AM
08/29/16 01:15 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Ben Carson, the former presidential candidate and adviser to Donald Trump, wants the GOP nominee to stop calling his opponent a racist. “I don’t generally get into the name-calling thing,” Carson said in a phone interview with The Daily Beast on Friday morning. “I kind of left that behind in the third grade. I certainly don’t encourage it because the issues that we’re facing are incredibly important—for us and for the future generations.”

trump will continue his character assassination on Hillary
and it may get worse, when he comes out of the debates a sure loser he will really open upon her then. and then we will
see the real Donald trump, a very disturbed individual.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892303
08/29/16 10:02 PM
08/29/16 10:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Mark Cuban tweeted on Monday to declare that Donald Trump's "ignorance" could lead the US into "World War III."

"There is nothing more important than this election right now," Cuban posted. "Trump's ignorance of the world could get us into a world war."

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #892315
08/30/16 01:56 AM
08/30/16 01:56 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

No matter who is president or what the health care policy would be, everyone would be paying more today than they paid "years ago", no matter what, just as with everything else in the world that goes up in price.

Funny thing, with Obama gas prices went down, yet my Healthcare premiums have almost tripled since 2009. Coincidence? I think not.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892316
08/30/16 02:03 AM
08/30/16 02:03 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I think it's a coincidence.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #892321
08/30/16 02:23 AM
08/30/16 02:23 AM
Y
yatescj7 Offline
Capo
yatescj7  Offline
Y
Capo
I think it's a coincidence.

Doubt it. 11 years with a company and all the suddent healthcare jumps 200 percent after Obama takes office and announces the affordable health care act? Maybe you're that gullible, but not me. Plus it's obvious you probably aren't paying health care premiums, have a family of your own or legitimate employment or you would see the world not exactly as I do, but along the same lines. What? Living with your parents playing video games? Watching porn and dreaming of a meaningful relationship with a human being of the opposite sex? Tell me if I am close.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #892323
08/30/16 02:27 AM
08/30/16 02:27 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm not gullible. I just don't feel you've made a good enough case to convince me. You're provided no verifiable facts connecting the two. With the information you've given, and it isn't much, I'm left to believe it was a coincidence.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #892324
08/30/16 02:28 AM
08/30/16 02:28 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Plus it's obvious you probably aren't paying health care premiums, have a family of your own or legitimate employment or you would see the world not exactly as I do, but along the same lines. What? Living with your parents playing video games? Watching porn and dreaming of a meaningful relationship with a human being of the opposite sex? Tell me if I am close.

Wrong on every single count.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #892325
08/30/16 02:29 AM
08/30/16 02:29 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Mark Cuban tweeted on Monday to declare that Donald Trump's "ignorance" could lead the US into "World War III."

"There is nothing more important than this election right now," Cuban posted. "Trump's ignorance of the world could get us into a world war."

mark Cuban is no dummy, if he is this concerned over trump, how many more business people are?

what he says is quite disturbing,

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: yatescj7] #892330
08/30/16 02:35 AM
08/30/16 02:35 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: yatescj7

Funny thing, with Obama gas prices went down, yet my Healthcare premiums have almost tripled since 2009. Coincidence? I think not.

Gas prices went down because fracking increased the oil supply. Saudi Arabia then decided it was going to artificially lower its prices to destroy fracking. So no connection to Obamacare.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #893491
09/11/16 12:38 PM
09/11/16 12:38 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7095...-coughing-faint

Hillary fainted this morning at 9/11 event.

I remember when Pizza said this.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

When Reagan, Dole and McCain ran their campaigns, the Left was all too quick to mock their age. Well, guess what? She's the same age now as they were then. What's good for the Right is good for the Left.

Trump brought up HC's health issues but that was swept under the rug.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893492
09/11/16 12:45 PM
09/11/16 12:45 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
This thread should be re-titled

"Now That We Know Donald Trump Isn't Winning the Presidency".

Page 23 of 55 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull