GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (The_Marble_Guy), 248 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,879
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 55 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891405
08/20/16 02:39 AM
08/20/16 02:39 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ivy,

again you're an "expert" on what Blacks should be doing.

Has your Republican & Mormon junior Senator endorsed Trump for president yet?

I'm not sure if Hatch or Lee are endorsing Trump. What does that have to do with me? And I never claimed to be an expert on anything. But it does make one wonder when people criticize Trump while being ready to vote for someone much worse.

And frankly, you need to quit being so butt hurt every time I comment on something related to blacks. Seems like whenever I do, you don't fail to bring up Mormons even though that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You come across as insecure and petty.

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Yeah 'cause look what decades of voting straight Democrat has gotten the black community. whistle

That's almost exactly what Trump said. Are you ready to admit you're voting for him?

Trump is right as far as that goes. Not that you would ever see it, much less admit it, considering what a left wing hack you are, but much of the lack of progress blacks in the US have made over the years is a result of them allowing themselves to buy into Democrat lies and vote consistently for them despite their policies.

And, while we all know you're not only voting for Hillary but are blind enough to actually think she'll make a good president, I'm not voting for Trump. If I was, I'd say so. But me thinking he'd be better than Hillary doesn't mean I think he's a good candidate himself.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891411
08/20/16 08:23 AM
08/20/16 08:23 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
@Ivy

Are you voting third party or skipping the voting process altogether?

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #891414
08/20/16 09:37 AM
08/20/16 09:37 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ivy,

Let me get this straight.

You are NOT voting for Trump.

YOUR junior Senator, Mike Lee, has NOT endorsed Trump. One of his quotes reads

"A lot of us consider ourselves religious minorities. A lot of us belong to a church whose members were ordered exterminated on Oct. 27, 1838, and are sympathetic to other religious minorities," said U.S. Sen. Mike Lee. "When people speak in terms of religious intolerance, it understandably frightens us."

The words sounds similar to the post I wrote in response to your direct question about why "religious Blacks" tend to vote a certain way.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post887527

If you know how Blacks should be voting or how voting Dem. has effected the "Black community" you SURELY know that the junior Senator for your state has issues with Trump and why.

This what I mean by the "expert" tag. You're speaking about things that you don't seem well versed about and QUIET about things that you would be expected to know.

Person who knows ANYTHING about Blacks and Black voters would know why they tend to vote certain way. Your knowledge of Blacks in America seems limited to crime stats, and studies of pathology in Black culture.Yet you keep posting about what Blacks "should be doing".

Trump dominates the headlines nationally, hard for me to believe that you didn't read or watch account of Lee strongly criticizing him or some of the reasons.

*also, I won't take the bait and reply in kind to your views/comments about my faults. Too often people here press the panic button and lob insults to veer threads off topic.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891415
08/20/16 09:43 AM
08/20/16 09:43 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
If your going to vote third party better off not voting and instead buy yourself a good Sicilian pizza. The dude how are the pizza up state?

I think minorities have not been helped by Democrates I think they made most dependent on them. Who wants that I think they should try voting for trump and see if he keeps his word.

Nothing will happen voting for the Hill not with a republican congress and senate.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #891417
08/20/16 10:25 AM
08/20/16 10:25 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

The thing people keep forgetting is that the people constantly being referred to, Black people dependent on govt. assistance, generally do NOT register to vote.

Trump's appeal to some voters is that they are able to see/hear a candidate say some things that they think and wish they could say publicly. So, sometimes...they applaud his rhetoric whether what he's saying follows logic or not.

He's pandering to and hoodwinking people who haven't figured that out yet.

Once people figure that out, they will have to justify casting a vote for a person with no political experience for the most important job in the country/world. Americans are practical people, so between now and the election, Trump's lack of ANY political experience will sober up even his biggest supporters.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891418
08/20/16 11:07 AM
08/20/16 11:07 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
So who is left to vote for Hill?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891419
08/20/16 11:12 AM
08/20/16 11:12 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I have seen plenty of hard working minorities who are working for peanuts. They are helpers they do the hard work where the others make the good money. I don't think that is fare.

Everyone is not made or want to go to college. So a crap college maybe free it is still crap.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891420
08/20/16 11:13 AM
08/20/16 11:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There are people helping people register to vote it is Democrates that do that work.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #891424
08/20/16 12:37 PM
08/20/16 12:37 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Hit or miss some places are good some not so much, when its good I will put it up against any downstate pizza any day. When it is bad it is still better than pizza from Washington state, a few years ago I was between Seattle and Spokane Washington for a while and I kid you not I could not find a decent slice anywhere.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #891425
08/20/16 01:05 PM
08/20/16 01:05 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
There are people helping people register to vote it is Democrates that do that work.

Foot,
The Dem.s DEFINITELY fund and conduct voter registration drives among groups that have been shown to vote their way.

I'm just saying that if we're talking about people who don't want to work , it's hard for me to believe that a person who won't get off ass to work will lift a finger to register to vote.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #891426
08/20/16 01:15 PM
08/20/16 01:15 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Hillary throws Colin Powell under the bus.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/pol...email.html?_r=0

Pressed by the F.B.I. about her email practices at the State Department, Hillary Clinton told investigators that former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell had advised her to use a personal email account.

She was clearly copping pleas/making excuses in her interview with FBI..and the interview itself was a farce. One thing that she has been able to do is to confuse people about what exactly she did wrong. Defense lawyers in white collar criminal cases do to juries what Hillary's campaign has done to the American public.

==

Chris Christie might have been able to beat Hillary. She's vulnerable on several topics and we see that the general public would have been receptive to his style of communicating. Bridge-gate stopped his momentum.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #891430
08/20/16 01:45 PM
08/20/16 01:45 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

so liberals are the reason we fought for 20 years and lost the vietnam war

we had no clue how to war in the jungle, plus we were too stubbord to admit defeat

President Lyndon Johnson, considered a liberal Democrat, escalated the Vietnam War, and Richard Nixon, a moderate Republican ended it. Johnson believed in the domino theory that if one country falls to Communism, then a neighboring country will be next. This was still during the Cold War and there was no profit motive on Johnson's part. Even though he was wrong and made things worse, he believed he was doing the right thing.

The U.S. didn't lose the Vietnam War. It was a draw, a tie. The U.S. formally ended its part in the Vietnam War when all sides signed the Paris Peace Accords on January 27, 1973. Following this the U.S. started removing its troops.

Vietnam was supposed to work on unification through peaceful means, but the North broke the deal and invaded the South. This means after the peace that the North started a civil war against the South. There was a provision that the U.S. could resume bombing the North if it broke the deal, but the Democratic Congress refused, and the South collapsed. So South Vietnam lost the civil war to North Vietnam.

faithful 1 since when is someone exempt from prosecution
because they thought they were doing the right thing, now, you are a very intelligent man... that remark is beneath you.

didn't Himmler, Eichmann. all the S.S. troops think they were doing the right thing. they THOUGHT they were. the war tribunals found them all guilty of war crimes.

if you remember after McNamaras book was published, the head of the American legion, on the today show, said and I quote.
" what he said in that book is close to treason"
I strongly suggest you read his book. Johnson knew full well we couldn't win that war, but kept sending kids in.

Binnie, there you go misinterpreting again. Where in anything I wrote did I claim that motives exempt someone from prosecution? Hint: NOWHERE. I never said anything about whether or not LBJ deserved prosecution or not, only what his own personal intentions were. That's all. Either you or Oak claimed that his motives were financial profit, and I responded to that claim. I'm no fan of his and I couldn't care less if you could go back in time, prosecute him and burn him at the stake.

ok, sorry I misunderstood you, thank you for answering my post.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #891431
08/20/16 01:56 PM
08/20/16 01:56 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Hillary throws Colin Powell under the bus.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/pol...email.html?_r=0

Pressed by the F.B.I. about her email practices at the State Department, Hillary Clinton told investigators that former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell had advised her to use a personal email account.

She was clearly copping pleas/making excuses in her interview with FBI..and the interview itself was a farce. One thing that she has been able to do is to confuse people about what exactly she did wrong. Defense lawyers in white collar criminal cases do to juries what Hillary's campaign has done to the American public.

==

Chris Christie might have been able to beat Hillary. She's vulnerable on several topics and we see that the general public would have been receptive to his style of communicating. Bridge-gate stopped his momentum.

gets, who cares about colin powell.... bush made him lie in front of congress, bush stripped him of his dignity, he was a man of distinction, now hes a joke, bush ran him over in his Iraq bus. Hillary is beating a dead horse.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: thedudeabides87] #891432
08/20/16 02:00 PM
08/20/16 02:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
@Ivy

Are you voting third party or skipping the voting process altogether?

I don't like any of the third party candidates either and won't vote for one simply because they're not Trump or Clinton. I'll vote because of the local stuff but I could write in Mickey Mouse and it wouldn't make a difference as far as the presidential election. Utah is probably the most red state in the country and will go Trump's way even though he's the least popular Republican candidate for Utahns in a long time.

Ivy,

Let me get this straight.

You are NOT voting for Trump.

YOUR junior Senator, Mike Lee, has NOT endorsed Trump. One of his quotes reads

"A lot of us consider ourselves religious minorities. A lot of us belong to a church whose members were ordered exterminated on Oct. 27, 1838, and are sympathetic to other religious minorities," said U.S. Sen. Mike Lee. "When people speak in terms of religious intolerance, it understandably frightens us."

The words sounds similar to the post I wrote in response to your direct question about why "religious Blacks" tend to vote a certain way.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post887527

If you know how Blacks should be voting or how voting Dem. has effected the "Black community" you SURELY know that the junior Senator for your state has issues with Trump and why.

This what I mean by the "expert" tag. You're speaking about things that you don't seem well versed about and QUIET about things that you would be expected to know.

Person who knows ANYTHING about Blacks and Black voters would know why they tend to vote certain way. Your knowledge of Blacks in America seems limited to crime stats, and studies of pathology in Black culture.Yet you keep posting about what Blacks "should be doing".

Trump dominates the headlines nationally, hard for me to believe that you didn't read or watch account of Lee strongly criticizing him or some of the reasons.

*also, I won't take the bait and reply in kind to your views/comments about my faults. Too often people here press the panic button and lob insults to veer threads off topic.

If I wouldn't vote for Romney (because I took him to task for flip flopping on abortion) I sure won't be voting for Trump.

Anyway, the last I had heard, Lee was one of the holdouts who refused to endorse Trump. But him being the junior Senator from Utah, or being from the same religion, or all the specifics of why he's not supporting Trump are completely beside the point here. He doesn't automatically speak for me, certainly doesn't speak for the Church, and his reasons don't necessarily have any relation to why black vote overwhelmingly Democrat. And that's my point. I get the impression many blacks are what are called "low info" voters. A candidate being a Democrat is all many of these bussed "soul to the poll" voters (who can't find their ID's on election day) know or care to know. They vote straight Democrat because A) it's what's always been done, and B) they totally fail to draw a connection between so many of the problems in the black community and Democrat policies. Democrats tell minority voters, especially in the black community, what they want to hear and unfortunately most buy it every time. You can disagree with me all you want but one just needs to see the seemingly permanent state of so many in the black community to know what I'm talking about.

I suggest you watch this short clip from the underrated movie Bulworth. It sums things up pretty well.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #891440
08/20/16 02:42 PM
08/20/16 02:42 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

The thing people keep forgetting is that the people constantly being referred to, Black people dependent on govt. assistance, generally do NOT register to vote.

Trump's appeal to some voters is that they are able to see/hear a candidate say some things that they think and wish they could say publicly. So, sometimes...they applaud his rhetoric whether what he's saying follows logic or not.

He's pandering to and hoodwinking people who haven't figured that out yet.

Once people figure that out, they will have to justify casting a vote for a person with no political experience for the most important job in the country/world. Americans are practical people, so between now and the election, Trump's lack of ANY political experience will sober up even his biggest supporters.

Everyone is dependent on government. Everyone.

What's sad is that black people have to explain their dependence on government, while white people don't. Not only that, white people are given the high ground to outright deny their dependency on government, which is absurd.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891443
08/20/16 02:49 PM
08/20/16 02:49 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am trying to think how am I dependent on government? I get social security because I put into it. But if I lost it I can still live well without it. I don't use the mail. I sent money to people using pay pal.

I went to go some where I go their I don't use public transportation. So tell me how do I use the government?

Maybe I missed something?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #891444
08/20/16 02:59 PM
08/20/16 02:59 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
I am trying to think how am I dependent on government? I get social security because I put into it. But if I lost it I can still live well without it. I don't use the mail. I sent money to people using pay pal.

I went to go some where I go their I don't use public transportation. So tell me how do I use the government?

Maybe I missed something?

Don't forget that you also designed and paved all of the roads you used.

You put all of the piping in that connects your house with your region's water supply.

When you fly, you do your own air traffic control. You have a microphone that connects to all pilots, and an app on your phone that navigates the locations and directions of all aircraft in the sky at that time. Privately designed app, of course.

You personally designed and built the city's power sources and grid.

Once a week you drive all of your garbage to the landfill. eeew. The smell is tough to deal with, but it beats paying those unionized garbage pick ups. And you know who else gets a cut of that action.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891452
08/20/16 03:21 PM
08/20/16 03:21 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Oh so who do I have to thank for all that Obama or Hillary or both.

Now I will retire from this site.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891453
08/20/16 03:22 PM
08/20/16 03:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Thank government. You wouldn't have it if not for them.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891454
08/20/16 03:28 PM
08/20/16 03:28 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
The government is your GOD. Lol

Without government planes would crash into each other all day and fall out the sky. Nobody would know how to handle anything.

All too typical.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/20/16 03:37 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #891471
08/20/16 09:44 PM
08/20/16 09:44 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

Without government planes would crash into each other all day and fall out the sky. Nobody would know how to handle anything.

All too typical.

a lot of times the government can help matters because they have the money, and the resources, the flood victims, hurricane sandy victims, government helped a great deal with 911.

if you let the private sector handle things, they fail.

for instance the privatization of the prison system failed miserably. and will now be disbanded.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891472
08/20/16 10:31 PM
08/20/16 10:31 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Most importantly, with government projects and services contracted to private businesses, if they fail, the government can replace them. Imagine if we just flat out relied on the private sector to build our energy grids. Without any regulation. Just let the free market run its course. Imagine someone like Trump owning the company. Oh, the workers demand $20/hour? 'forget it, i'm out'. Then, the hole just sits there in the ground and the citizens go without electricity. That won't happen with a government. If Trump doesn't want to do it, another company will.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891488
08/21/16 11:29 AM
08/21/16 11:29 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

All too typical.

a lot of times the government can help matters because they have the money, and the resources, the flood victims, hurricane sandy victims, government helped a great deal with 911.

if you let the private sector handle things, they fail.

for instance the privatization of the prison system failed miserably. and will now be disbanded.

The government doesn't have money and resources. It has a legal monopoly on the use of violence. It uses force to steal money by force from people and then takes a cut towards itself and redistributes the money to others. It only has what it takes through taxation.

Privatization isn't the same as free market. Government contractors are paid by the government. That's government subsidized. Socialized costs with private profits. That's bad.

If a real private business that's not government subsidized were to fail at something, it's ok. Other competitors can always take over depending on the business. If the government fails, tax payers eat the bill. If the government fails, it doesn't go out of business. The government will simply demand more funding instead. The government can't file for bankruptcy usually, which means they'll go further into debt, which means more damage done, using up resources inefficiently.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/21/16 11:30 AM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891682
08/23/16 04:13 PM
08/23/16 04:13 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Today I listened to Hannity interviewing Ann Coulter (both avid Trump supporters) who stated that there were "30, 40, 50 million illegal aliens in the country." That narrows it down.

Earlier in the day I listened to Laura Ingraham who stated that "the polls are tightening." That reflects (as I posted above) Michael Savage's statement on or about August 16 that Trump was "surging in the polls."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891688
08/23/16 04:58 PM
08/23/16 04:58 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Government assistance was designed to be a temporary fix to get people back on their feet. The system has failed miserably. Many have come to make it a way of life. Three months max and once in a lifetime should one get unemployment and food stamps. The poor don't get any breaks? Then tell me how single parents get back multiple times the amounts of how much they pay in income tax, when they get their tax return. My mother works in booking at the county jail. She gets so pissed when these scumbags (mainly the prostitutes, dealers, and users) come in with a wallet or purse stuffed with cash and their ebt cards. Hilary isnt qualified for the job. Her husband internationally humiliated her. She took it, so that one day she would get the presidency. The American public could not handle a divorce in the white house. This proud woman who represents women, backed down when her husband was caught fucking an intern and all the others. She has an agenda, not pride. She makes me sick. If she wins, there will be little to no change. If Trump wins, we will see change. Thats what we need. If he fails, we know never to vote for his kind again. If he succeeds, what can I say? I told you so. Lol. We're fucked either way. The president cant fix the mess society has brought onto itself in the last 40-50 years. Those damn hippies destroyed morals and values.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891689
08/23/16 05:01 PM
08/23/16 05:01 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
How about Trump's campaign team insisting Trump's now running a more mature campaign and sticking to the issues, at the exact same time he's in a twitter war with MSNBC anchors, accusing two of them having an affair with each other?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: blueracing347] #891691
08/23/16 05:05 PM
08/23/16 05:05 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: blueracing347
If Trump wins, we will see change.

Believe me, nobody's going to argue with that.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891694
08/23/16 05:17 PM
08/23/16 05:17 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
How about Trump's campaign team insisting Trump's now running a more mature campaign and sticking to the issues, at the exact same time he's in a twitter war with MSNBC anchors, accusing two of them having an affair with each other?

Isn't that affair a known secret Oaks? That rumor has been going on for a while no?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891698
08/23/16 06:34 PM
08/23/16 06:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I have no idea.

I just know Trump's campaign team is promising a more issue-driven campaign, less wars of words, considering his poll numbers plummeted when he was engaging in such behavior, all the while Trump is blasting away at news anchors on Twitter.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891712
08/23/16 07:36 PM
08/23/16 07:36 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
That's probably because they were blasting him. I watch all the three major cable networks and scratch my head on the differences in their reporting. MSNBC and CNN bash Trump all day long while Fox News blasts Hillary. I do have to say Fox New seems more fair and balanced that the other two. Just my opinion, They always have guests who represent both the Democrats and the Republicans perspective.

These rumors about Joe and Mika from MSNBC was recently reported. in the news. Here is an article:
http://pagesix.com/2016/06/29/mikas-hush-hush-divorce-fuels-joe-romance-chatter/

Page 22 of 55 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull