GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (eastsideofvan, 1 invisible), 580 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,081
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,539
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 55 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #891071
08/16/16 11:42 PM
08/16/16 11:42 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Originally Posted By: olivant
Roger Ailes, the former Fox News chairman ousted last month over charges of sexual harassment, is advising Donald J. Trump as he begins to prepare for the all-important presidential debates this fall.

According to a lot of women who work at Fox News, Roger Ailes is a master debater.

Indeed! He debated with women over whether they should have sex with him or not.

Zing.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891079
08/17/16 01:46 AM
08/17/16 01:46 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
oak, they were coerced, there were never any wmd's and they knew it all along. bush, and cheney never had any evidence of the accusations they made against Iraq. remember the comment bush made saying hussien was going to import 'YELLOW CAKE' to make a nuclear weapon, PREPOSTEROUS. I for one have always been outraged at what they did, then walking away and letting Obama clean up the mess, put them on trial for their murderous actions.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891201
08/18/16 04:16 PM
08/18/16 04:16 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I just drove home from the gym listening to Michael Savage. He was rebroadcasting a recent Donald Trump interview that took place on Wednesday after his Monday foreign policy speech.

Savage introduced the rebroadcast by stating that Trump was surging in the polls. Then Trump stated and restated that they were doing very well in the polls.

Go figure.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891211
08/18/16 06:21 PM
08/18/16 06:21 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
One of Michael's fine literary works. (Weiner is his real name, btw).

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891213
08/18/16 06:28 PM
08/18/16 06:28 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Savage came up with one of the most true statements ever made - "Liberalism is a mental disorder."

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891221
08/18/16 07:52 PM
08/18/16 07:52 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
He was less successful with his statements about how veterans with PTSD were weak cry babies and just needed to man up.

Tough talk from a guy that never heard a shot fired in anger.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #891227
08/18/16 09:09 PM
08/18/16 09:09 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The primary example of armchair soldiering was the 2004 election. John Kerry volunteered for infantry service in Vietnam, Bush did everything he could to avoid it.

We say we admire doers over talkers in this country, but it's not true. We admire the talkers. We prefer the illusion of toughness over actual toughness.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891229
08/18/16 09:11 PM
08/18/16 09:11 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
very true, Kerry served, and fought, bush was a draft dodger

and attacked Kerry, bush.... shameful coward.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891232
08/18/16 09:20 PM
08/18/16 09:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Binnie, you switched up to Tessio.

Tell Mike it was only business.

Notice I found a more complimentary image of bay area gangster "Bones" Remmer.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891242
08/18/16 11:14 PM
08/18/16 11:14 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
The primary example of armchair soldiering was the 2004 election. John Kerry volunteered for infantry service in Vietnam, Bush did everything he could to avoid it.

We say we admire doers over talkers in this country, but it's not true. We admire the talkers. We prefer the illusion of toughness over actual toughness.

Who was it that said Kerry is as tough as a powder puff? I forget. In any case, it was Kerry and his liberal ilk who cost us that war by politicizing it, as they have ever since.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891249
08/19/16 12:37 AM
08/19/16 12:37 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Good for them. Nations should surrender in military campaigns they have no legal grounds to be involved with in the first place. It's the moral thing to do.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #891267
08/19/16 04:41 AM
08/19/16 04:41 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Who was it that said Kerry is as tough as a powder puff? I forget. In any case, it was Kerry and his liberal ilk who cost us that war by politicizing it, as they have ever since.

so liberals are the reason we fought for 20 years and lost the vietnam war

we had no clue how to war in the jungle, plus we were too stubbord to admit defeat

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891289
08/19/16 11:45 AM
08/19/16 11:45 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Vietnam. The first war for profit. Every U.S. war has been suspicious ever since.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891300
08/19/16 01:17 PM
08/19/16 01:17 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's apology last night at his campaign rally in North Carolina was a decision he came to himself. "It was not me, that's all Donald Trump," Conway said on "Good Morning America" Friday. In a rare moment for the candidate, Trump admitted regret over some of the things he's said on the campaign trail. "Sometimes, in the heat of debate, and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don't choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and believe it or not I regret it," Trump said. "I do regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain."

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #891305
08/19/16 02:12 PM
08/19/16 02:12 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

Kerry... tough as a powder puff? how would you know what he did in Vietnam, he served, and deserves credit for fighting for his country. lyndon Johnson, and his texas war profiteers started and lost that war, if you were there you would have known that.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891308
08/19/16 02:18 PM
08/19/16 02:18 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Vietnam. The first war for profit. Every U.S. war has been suspicious ever since.

you bet it was fought for profit, a shameful war from a shameful president. the Vietnam vets fought their hearts out, only to come back and be disrespected by the people. very sad.

why didn't the people put the blame where it belonged....

MCmamara in his book said "we were wrong terribly wrong to keep sending in troops" lyndon Johnson and company should have brought to trial for that war. history will not be kind to the Vietnam war mongers.

oak, yeah, it was time to change my avatar,yours looks cool. lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #891310
08/19/16 02:25 PM
08/19/16 02:25 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

we had no clue how to war in the jungle, plus we were too stubbord to admit defeat

President Lyndon Johnson, considered a liberal Democrat, escalated the Vietnam War, and Richard Nixon, a moderate Republican ended it. Johnson believed in the domino theory that if one country falls to Communism, then a neighboring country will be next. This was still during the Cold War and there was no profit motive on Johnson's part. Even though he was wrong and made things worse, he believed he was doing the right thing.

The U.S. didn't lose the Vietnam War. It was a draw, a tie. The U.S. formally ended its part in the Vietnam War when all sides signed the Paris Peace Accords on January 27, 1973. Following this the U.S. started removing its troops.

Vietnam was supposed to work on unification through peaceful means, but the North broke the deal and invaded the South. This means after the peace that the North started a civil war against the South. There was a provision that the U.S. could resume bombing the North if it broke the deal, but the Democratic Congress refused, and the South collapsed. So South Vietnam lost the civil war to North Vietnam.

Last edited by Faithful1; 08/19/16 02:30 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891315
08/19/16 02:46 PM
08/19/16 02:46 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Some links regarding the profit motive and the Vietnam War.

War Profiteering from Vietnam to Iraq

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/12/11/war-profiteering-from-vietnam-to-iraq/

The U.S. Military has used civilian contractors in combat zones since the 1960’s

http://www.your-poc.com/u-s-military-used-civilian-contractors-combat-zones-since-1960s/

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891348
08/19/16 07:17 PM
08/19/16 07:17 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Some links regarding the profit motive and the Vietnam War.

War Profiteering from Vietnam to Iraq

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/12/11/war-profiteering-from-vietnam-to-iraq/

The U.S. Military has used civilian contractors in combat zones since the 1960’s

http://www.your-poc.com/u-s-military-used-civilian-contractors-combat-zones-since-1960s/

Sure, contractors had profits in mind, but I was specific about President Johnson. Their motives have nothing to do with his, so again, comparing apples to oranges.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891357
08/19/16 07:59 PM
08/19/16 07:59 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Notice you don't find a lot of articles about contractors pilfering the WW2 effort. That kind of corruption opens up questions to a war's legitimacy.

(go ahead and google it. I just did. There isn't much. Something about the auto industry?)

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891367
08/19/16 09:51 PM
08/19/16 09:51 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Notice you don't find a lot of articles about contractors pilfering the WW2 effort. That kind of corruption opens up questions to a war's legitimacy.

(go ahead and google it. I just did. There isn't much. Something about the auto industry?)

Are you now saying we shouldn't have fought World War II? Just let Hitler take over Europe, right?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #891368
08/19/16 09:52 PM
08/19/16 09:52 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No. Anything else?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #891372
08/19/16 10:31 PM
08/19/16 10:31 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
I am through...........

lol

I'm certain the speech writer told Trump to follow the script and ask Black people in GENERAL what they had to lose by voting a different way this election.

Between the meeting with the speech writer and showtime....Trump changes it to "hey you Blacks are all poor and jobless, why not vote for me?"

Secret service is working overtime protecting Trump from firing into his own feet...daily.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891373
08/19/16 10:34 PM
08/19/16 10:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I thought that was an Onion headline until more people started retweeting it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891376
08/19/16 10:45 PM
08/19/16 10:45 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Trump continues to spit toenails from sticking his foot in his mouth so often.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #891377
08/19/16 11:03 PM
08/19/16 11:03 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

President Lyndon Johnson, considered a liberal Democrat, escalated the Vietnam War, and Richard Nixon, a moderate Republican ended it. Johnson believed in the domino theory that if one country falls to Communism, then a neighboring country will be next. This was still during the Cold War and there was no profit motive on Johnson's part. Even though he was wrong and made things worse, he believed he was doing the right thing.

The U.S. didn't lose the Vietnam War. It was a draw, a tie. The U.S. formally ended its part in the Vietnam War when all sides signed the Paris Peace Accords on January 27, 1973. Following this the U.S. started removing its troops.

Vietnam was supposed to work on unification through peaceful means, but the North broke the deal and invaded the South. This means after the peace that the North started a civil war against the South. There was a provision that the U.S. could resume bombing the North if it broke the deal, but the Democratic Congress refused, and the South collapsed. So South Vietnam lost the civil war to North Vietnam.

faithful 1 since when is someone exempt from prosecution
because they thought they were doing the right thing, now, you are a very intelligent man... that remark is beneath you.

didn't Himmler, Eichmann. all the S.S. troops think they were doing the right thing. they THOUGHT they were. the war tribunals found them all guilty of war crimes.

if you remember after McNamaras book was published, the head of the American legion, on the today show, said and I quote.
" what he said in that book is close to treason"
I strongly suggest you read his book. Johnson knew full well we couldn't win that war, but kept sending kids in.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #891386
08/20/16 12:25 AM
08/20/16 12:25 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
I am through...........

lol

I'm certain the speech writer told Trump to follow the script and ask Black people in GENERAL what they had to lose by voting a different way this election.

Between the meeting with the speech writer and showtime....Trump changes it to "hey you Blacks are all poor and jobless, why not vote for me?"

Secret service is working overtime protecting Trump from firing into his own feet...daily.

Yeah 'cause look what decades of voting straight Democrat has gotten the black community. whistle

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #891389
08/20/16 01:21 AM
08/20/16 01:21 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ivy,

again you're an "expert" on what Blacks should be doing.

Has your Republican & Mormon junior Senator endorsed Trump for president yet?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #891393
08/20/16 01:25 AM
08/20/16 01:25 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah 'cause look what decades of voting straight Democrat has gotten the black community. whistle

That's almost exactly what Trump said. Are you ready to admit you're voting for him?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #891397
08/20/16 01:48 AM
08/20/16 01:48 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

faithful 1 since when is someone exempt from prosecution
because they thought they were doing the right thing, now, you are a very intelligent man... that remark is beneath you.

didn't Himmler, Eichmann. all the S.S. troops think they were doing the right thing. they THOUGHT they were. the war tribunals found them all guilty of war crimes.

if you remember after McNamaras book was published, the head of the American legion, on the today show, said and I quote.
" what he said in that book is close to treason"
I strongly suggest you read his book. Johnson knew full well we couldn't win that war, but kept sending kids in.

Binnie, there you go misinterpreting again. Where in anything I wrote did I claim that motives exempt someone from prosecution? Hint: NOWHERE. I never said anything about whether or not LBJ deserved prosecution or not, only what his own personal intentions were. That's all. Either you or Oak claimed that his motives were financial profit, and I responded to that claim. I'm no fan of his and I couldn't care less if you could go back in time, prosecute him and burn him at the stake.

Page 21 of 55 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull