GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, joepuzzles234, 2 invisible), 136 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,657
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,184
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,909
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #889628
08/05/16 11:23 PM
08/05/16 11:23 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
i doubt it was some random derelect lurking in the bushes there. my guess , that id bet on, was it was someone she knew. or someone who knew her at least. she was a pretty popular girl in real life and online... thousands of instagram followers. couldnt be too far out of the realm that it was someone who knew her and was stalking her. makes more sense than a psycho hiding out in the woods in the most residential, least outsider friendly (to this day) neighborhood in queens

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: BillyBrizzi] #889640
08/06/16 01:31 AM
08/06/16 01:31 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Can't stand that instigator Al Sharpton, what a scumbag of a man..

You wouldn't say the guys who chased Michael Griffith into moving traffic while yelling racial slurs at him weren't instigators as well?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: DB] #889650
08/06/16 05:26 AM
08/06/16 05:26 AM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Originally Posted By: DB
Terrible crime but Queens and NYC is FAR less violent then it was years ago unless you are talking about the 1950s or so

This isn't directed at anyone but I never really understood when people say this never would of happened years ago. It probably just has to do with memory but most neighborhoods in the 80s and into the mid 90s was literally night and day from a violent. crime perspective comparaed to today.

I hate Guiliani but he really did an outstanding job with crime that did pave the wave for outstanding real estate returns for some

Thank you for that comment and I agree with you, for the most part. But I will try to speak a bit from personal experience, not NYPD stats.

I'm 41 and have been attending a martial arts school on Linden BLVD in Ozone Park for many of those years. It is the last Italian "stretch" of Ozone Park. Recently, the grocery store right next to us was robbed at gunpoint - during the day. Now this is a stones throw from the former Bergin Hunt club. Does this happen in 1989?

I realize crime is way down in general, but in eastern Queens it doesn't seem that way. There is evidence of human trafficking on nearly every major corner (massage dens, gambling parlors, 24 hour nail salons, Korean "companion" bars).

Then there is the oft repeated statement that many rape victims never come forward. If true, this would negate the NYPD claim that rape is at a 40 year low. Considering it took decades for hundreds of child abuse victims in the Boston Dioceses to come forward, it may very well be true.

Child Slavery in Flushing:
http://queenscrap.blogspot.com/2016/01/child-slavery-in-flushing.html

Rape and homicide:
http://queenscrap.blogspot.com/2015/10/woman-found-dead-at-kissena-park.html

Triple homicide:
http://www.timesledger.com/stories/2014/37/fire_web_2014_09_09_q.html

25 small children in a house:
http://www.qchron.com/editions/queenswid...8ba38f52a2.html

Last edited by Flushing; 08/06/16 05:36 AM.
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: OakAsFan] #889652
08/06/16 06:56 AM
08/06/16 06:56 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Can't stand that instigator Al Sharpton, what a scumbag of a man..

You wouldn't say the guys who chased Michael Griffith into moving traffic while yelling racial slurs at him weren't instigators as well?

What happened was horrible, but they were in a fight and things like that can happen. These guys were no saints either..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 08/06/16 07:08 AM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: tt120] #889654
08/06/16 07:04 AM
08/06/16 07:04 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tt120
i doubt it was some random derelect lurking in the bushes there. my guess , that id bet on, was it was someone she knew. or someone who knew her at least. she was a pretty popular girl in real life and online... thousands of instagram followers. couldnt be too far out of the realm that it was someone who knew her and was stalking her. makes more sense than a psycho hiding out in the woods in the most residential, least outsider friendly (to this day) neighborhood in queens

I bet that perp knew her, but she didn't know him.
Like you said she had thousands of followers on Instagram and almost all of the pics I saw of her were of her in full make-up, sexy clothes or tight work out clothes for every stranger out there to see.
I'm not saying it's wrong what she did, but it can attract some obsessive followers, online and in real life..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: BillyBrizzi] #889675
08/06/16 01:14 PM
08/06/16 01:14 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What happened was horrible, but they were in a fight and things like that can happen. These guys were no saints either..

The backgrounds of the victims are not relevant. They were accosted and eventually assaulted, and one of them eventually killed, because they were black. That's all that matters in regards to this incident alone. Al Sharpton, or anyone, bringing attention to the matter is not a moral equivalent to the assault and killing. His right to free speech is protected by the constitution. The bigoted and violent actions by the scumbags in Howard Beach were not.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: OakAsFan] #889689
08/06/16 01:47 PM
08/06/16 01:47 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

The backgrounds of the victims are not relevant. They were accosted and eventually assaulted, and one of them eventually killed, because they were black. That's all that matters in regards to this incident alone. Al Sharpton, or anyone, bringing attention to the matter is not a moral equivalent to the assault and killing. His right to free speech is protected by the constitution. The bigoted and violent actions by the scumbags in Howard Beach were not.

Bravo, well stated sir. https://media.giphy.com/media/10Shl99Vghh5aU/giphy.gif

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 08/06/16 01:51 PM.
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #889734
08/06/16 04:14 PM
08/06/16 04:14 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
This story is about a young girl who was Viciously attacked,Killed and Raped.I couldn't care less about sharpton, griffith or the other 2..(that died from aids,needle sharing)or the other guy who was charged with 16 years for shooting his brother.Real upstanding citizens...The attack on her, probably wouldn't have happened years ago..That's a fact. The neighborhood is not the same as it was. Car theft was the only real problem years ago.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Beenaround] #889737
08/06/16 04:39 PM
08/06/16 04:39 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
This story is about a young girl who was Viciously attacked,Killed and Raped.I couldn't care less about sharpton, griffith or the other 2..(that died from aids,needle sharing)or the other guy who was charged with 16 years for shooting his brother.Real upstanding citizens...The attack on her, probably wouldn't have happened years ago..That's a fact. The neighborhood is not the same as it was. Car theft was the only real problem years ago.

Unfortunately that can be said about a lot of neighborhoods in NY. I grew up in the Wakefield section of the Bronx and now when I go back I see it has become a total shit hole. it's just the world we are living in. My heart goes out to this girl's family. A total tragedy. You have to be so careful everywhere you go these days there are a lot of people looking to do harm. I don't think anyone could have prevented this. The release of mental patients from psychiatric Centers, the Homeless, the criminals with extensive arrest records and your ordinary run of the mill pervert are out there preying on the unsuspecting.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Alfanosgirl] #889780
08/06/16 09:16 PM
08/06/16 09:16 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
I keep reading poor girl on this thread. Why do you feel so sorry for girls like her? Don't tell me that you're all that sheltered!! This girl should have listened to her father. He knew that she would not be safe on the trail without him; he saw how men looked at her. You can't go running ALONE on a deserted trail in this day and age. The girls of today are in La La Land. I read that she was texting a friend and then stopped. You can't text, you can't look at ur phone, how ridiculous. As a female, you need your eyes and ears open to be completely alert of your surroundings. You need pepper spray, a knife, a life alert around your friggin neck. This female was a complete idiot!!! This would not have happened when Gotti was around, not because of him but because of the mentality of the people back in those days. The females knew better than to DISOBEY their fathers' warnings and were much more street smart than the females of today. I feel sorry for her father!! Poor man, looks like he did everything right but just couldn't knock any sense into his clueless daughter!! And I just have a feeling the guy who killed her was probably someone she knew casually. At first I thought it may have been her ex boyfriend but now I'm not so sure. Dumb girl got herself killed.

What the hell is wrong with you? Although I agree it's not the smartest thing to do, how could you blame the girl for simply going on a run? And I'm sick of people saying "back then this" or "back then that." Ever hear of Ted Bundy? Or Dahmer? Or gacy? Horrible shit like this has always happened. Nothings changed.

Absolutely nothing is wrong with me! This girl was a friggin moron for not listening to her father and going on a run ALONE on a trail in a desolate area. Sure, we females should be able to feel safe but we need to be overly cautious when we are ALONE. You cannot let your guard down for one second.

This girl had no chance, no chance. She put herself into that situation and was killed because of her own stupidity!!!!!
That is kinda true,AFG..maniacs did exist, but we, as a society, forget so quickly..what about the litte girl who was abused by her parents in the 90s..debra something or other..in fuckin' beauty pagents or some such shit ..their r still sick fucks out there.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Beanshooter] #889798
08/06/16 11:07 PM
08/06/16 11:07 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: Beenaround

Unfortunately that can be said about a lot of neighborhoods in NY. I grew up in the Wakefield section of the Bronx and now when I go back I see it has become a total shit hole. it's just the world we are living in. My heart goes out to this girl's family. A total tragedy. You have to be so careful everywhere you go these days there are a lot of people looking to do harm. I don't think anyone could have prevented this. The release of mental patients from psychiatric Centers, the Homeless, the criminals with extensive arrest records and your ordinary run of the mill pervert are out there preying on the unsuspecting.

I used to deliver mail in Wakefield.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: BillyBrizzi] #889842
08/07/16 01:59 AM
08/07/16 01:59 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I bet that perp knew her, but she didn't know him.
Like you said she had thousands of followers on Instagram and almost all of the pics I saw of her were of her in full make-up, sexy clothes or tight work out clothes for every stranger out there to see.
I'm not saying it's wrong what she did, but it can attract some obsessive followers, online and in real life..

Possible. Then again, it could still be the ex boyfriend she dumped, who was immensely jealous based on all the things you pointed out, and lacked the ability to keep his butt hurt emotions in check. There are a lot of men like that running around today, in the mainstream, who have these kinds of thoughts in their heads when attractive women reject them. They think that because these women are on instagram, twitter, etc., showing off their looks, that they should be easy or something. When it turns out these women are not easy, and these dorks are forced to face the fact that they just don't have what it takes as a man to attract them, they act out in strange ways. In most cases it's just complaining to friends while drowning in beer, and things like that. Some blame feminism. And then there's that lunatic few that take it a step further.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #889910
08/07/16 01:35 PM
08/07/16 01:35 PM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
Howard beach used to be a very safe, beautiful italian neighborhood. Its disgusting how it changed. The people moving in are sub human and a mix of bottom of the barrel people.
C'mon all you italian americans. Stand up for your neighborhoods and get those undesirables kicked back to the scum they come from. If you dont, those animals will destroy your land.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Crash] #889922
08/07/16 02:44 PM
08/07/16 02:44 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, it was safe until John Gotti's kid rode his bike in front of your car, or if your car broke down while you happened to be black.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Alfanosgirl] #889968
08/07/16 10:19 PM
08/07/16 10:19 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I keep reading poor girl on this thread. Why do you feel so sorry for girls like her? Don't tell me that you're all that sheltered!! This girl should have listened to her father. He knew that she would not be safe on the trail without him; he saw how men looked at her. You can't go running ALONE on a deserted trail in this day and age. The girls of today are in La La Land. I read that she was texting a friend and then stopped. You can't text, you can't look at ur phone, how ridiculous. As a female, you need your eyes and ears open to be completely alert of your surroundings. You need pepper spray, a knife, a life alert around your friggin neck. This female was a complete idiot!!! This would not have happened when Gotti was around, not because of him but because of the mentality of the people back in those days. The females knew better than to DISOBEY their fathers' warnings and were much more street smart than the females of today. I feel sorry for her father!! Poor man, looks like he did everything right but just couldn't knock any sense into his clueless daughter!! And I just have a feeling the guy who killed her was probably someone she knew casually. At first I thought it may have been her ex boyfriend but now I'm not so sure. Dumb girl got herself killed.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness...5f09ddf1317b4c8

Relevant article in light of this insensitive and bileful post.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #889972
08/07/16 10:39 PM
08/07/16 10:39 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Well, Moe a girl who puts herself into a situation where men can harm her is only asking to be raped and killed. Why didn't she listen to her father? Doesn't she trust her own father? He knew there were transients and men in the area who could harm his daughter.

If there are sharks in the water and a lifeguard tells you not to go in and you go in the water and bleed to death. Whose fault is it? The sharks? No, of course not. Some men cannot help themselves and will attack. She was warned. She didn't listen. Now she's dead.

We, women need to make smart decisions and can never let our guard down. Look up or ask someone who lives in that neighborhood and ask them if they would let their sister or daughter run ALONE on that trail. And they'll tell you It is not safe.

Last edited by Alfanosgirl; 08/07/16 10:45 PM.
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Flushing] #889985
08/08/16 12:18 AM
08/08/16 12:18 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I wasn't trying to make some all encompassing statement on crime . I was just saying people sometimes forget how many murders went down in NYC back in the day.

There are no doubt still plenty of disaster areas in the city but I think by and large NYC is less violent than the 90s.

My aunt has been in ozone park forever so I hear what you are saying but I still think Ozone is better today generally speaking

Was just my casual 2 cents , nothing more

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: DB] #890004
08/08/16 08:19 AM
08/08/16 08:19 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I wasn't trying to make some all encompassing statement on crime . I was just saying people sometimes forget how many murders went down in NYC back in the day.

I agree. Especially if you didn't spend time here and really feel the difference in the atmosphere then and now. And not just murders, but all kinds of violent crimes.

There are no doubt still plenty of disaster areas in the city but I think by and large NYC is less violent than the 90s.

Absolutely. And crime stats back it up.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890005
08/08/16 08:44 AM
08/08/16 08:44 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Now that stop and frisk isn't done crime has gone up. But it is still lower then it was before.

Oak knows all about the Howard beach incident Michael Griffith. He looked it up on google. He was not even born when that happened.

Those were stupid fucking kids that did that.

There was an incident here where a black kid was hurt on knapp street years ago.

Sharpton still wore sweat suits back then. A few days after I saw him everywhere that day. With bus loads of blacks.

First he goes the ball fields on knapp street. They start playing soft ball there hoping for trouble. The guys that hurt or killed that kid were Latin Kings not white guys. He didn't know that.

Then he come to marine park field hoping to start trouble there. I lived a few blocks from that field. The white people their are laid back people. They commented about Sharpton and his crew being there but nothing more. So Sharpton got bored fast and left. Then he goes to kings plaza and they start walking the mall. I had a lot of action at kings plaza back then.

So I start talking to him in his sweat suit and me in a real suit. He was still fat then.

He got bored and left. They never returned to play softball ever again.

only the unloved hate
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: Alfanosgirl] #890006
08/08/16 09:10 AM
08/08/16 09:10 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

Some men cannot help themselves and will attack

We, women need to make smart decisions and can never let our guard down. Look up or ask someone who lives in that neighborhood and ask them if they would let their sister or daughter run ALONE on that trail. And they'll tell you It is not safe.

Definitely a very unsettling reality, part of the reason why I haven't had and probably never have kids

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890007
08/08/16 09:16 AM
08/08/16 09:16 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
It is always ignored that other heavily Italian areas (like Lower East Side) are safer now than they were before.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: thedudeabides87] #890008
08/08/16 09:30 AM
08/08/16 09:30 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

Definitely a very unsettling reality, part of the reason why I haven't had and probably never have kids

Well, if you have boys you could always, you know, teach them not to be rapists and murderers wink

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890020
08/08/16 10:50 AM
08/08/16 10:50 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I taught my two daughters how to protect themselves when they were kids.

I will teach it to you women now.

Out stretch your arms straight out. That is your space no one gets into that space. You can back up but once you can't then you can not hesitate to act. Hesitation will kill you. You can't worry about having to hurt someone. You hurt someone and get caught you get arrested maybe. If you who cares you get a lawyer at least your not dead.

They get into that space fingers in the eyes, heal of the hand into underside of their nose. Knees to the balls don't stop until they are down. Then get the hell out of there. You can't think about it first get into your space do it. Try to kill them at least your giving them something to worry about.

My youngest daughter in Germany had to do it once. Evidently it worked pretty good.

Women have to stop thinking they are weak. Their not if they don't hesitate to act by thinking first what to do and when.

only the unloved hate
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890022
08/08/16 11:07 AM
08/08/16 11:07 AM
BennyB Offline
Made Member
BennyB  Offline
Made Member
Someone mentioned it above. She broke up with her boyfriend 2 days before she was killed. The article said he liked her more than she liked him. He was cleared with an alibi but I wouldn't rule him out. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/quee...ticle-1.2738297

Quote:
Vetrano broke up with her boyfriend just two days before her death in a desolate stretch of Spring Creek Park, only a short distance from her Howard Beach home.

The high-ranking source said the spurned lover was quickly ruled out as a suspect after providing an alibi. “He thought their relationship was more than casual, but she disagreed,” the source said.

They also said many homeless hung out at the area she was killed.

So to me it was either the boyfriend or a crazy homeless person.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: helenwheels] #890033
08/08/16 12:01 PM
08/08/16 12:01 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Well, if you have boys you could always, you know, teach them not to be rapists and murderers wink

Wait that's all it takes? All of our problems would be solved if only the American people chastised rapist and murderers. Still I will settle for no children

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 08/08/16 12:03 PM.

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890035
08/08/16 12:07 PM
08/08/16 12:07 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Of course that isn't all it takes. You have to lock up your daughters too. Aren't you reading the thread? tongue

Last edited by helenwheels; 08/08/16 12:08 PM.

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890036
08/08/16 12:13 PM
08/08/16 12:13 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Well that will get then used to kitchen duty when the are older lol Think I got this while parenting thing down now should be a piece of cake

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: thedudeabides87] #890049
08/08/16 02:32 PM
08/08/16 02:32 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Wait that's all it takes? All of our problems would be solved if only the American people chastised rapist and murderers. Still I will settle for no children

I hear ya Dude, I do have a 5 year old daughter and I worry about in what kind of a world she'll be living in, in about 25 years or so..

There was a study over here in Holland that said that a majority of the population negatively judged people who chose to be deliberately childless. And if asked why, a lot of people answered that these people were selfish in their eyes.

To me that is absurd and in my eyes it's often the other way around, a lot of people get children for their own needs even if their situation, financial or otherwise, or their relationship isn't very stable, they think a child will change everything..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890055
08/08/16 02:54 PM
08/08/16 02:54 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
You're a perceptive man Billy. Great points.

Not everyone wants kids, and it's certain that not everyone should have them

Re: Howard Beach, hypothetical question [Re: majicrat] #890057
08/08/16 03:05 PM
08/08/16 03:05 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I still think it was the ex boyfriend. I also think it's suspicious that investigators are so dismissive of him being a suspect. I mean just how solid is his alibi? There's no way they could have determined at this point that he didn't hire someone to do it. It would take months to come to that conclusion, after all stones are turned and all possible contacts are interviewed. They're just like, 'nope, wasn't him'. Weird.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull