GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 244 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,336
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #889278
08/03/16 10:26 AM
08/03/16 10:26 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Oh gotcha my bad lol overly sensitive I guess

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889281
08/03/16 12:06 PM
08/03/16 12:06 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Wait a minute they had to look back 12 yrs ago to find the one Moslem who died for our country. The mother still is in so much grief that she could not talk about her son bullshit. What has the father being doing here for the last 12 years?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #889282
08/03/16 12:08 PM
08/03/16 12:08 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Wait a minute they had to look back 12 yrs ago to find the one Moslem who died for our country. The mother still is in so much grief that she could not talk about her son bullshit. What has the father being doing here for the last 12 years?

Uh, living? What have you been doing?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889283
08/03/16 12:30 PM
08/03/16 12:30 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
[quote=thedudeabides87]You are actually going to continuously post that, why not just ignore it

"This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president."

Don't drink the bong water
[/

It's those kind of posts that make me think OakAsFan is just a troll who doesn't really believe what he's saying. Nobody is that delusional.

Am I making you mad little boy? This has been a bad week for you, hasn't it? Your political opponents have a positive message that is resonating throughout the country. It's like kryptonite to you. I'm enjoying your melt downs. You're like a kid stomping and crying because nobody will take you seriously. Keep doing it, please. It's fun to watch.

What "positive message" is that, shit-for-brains? Your party rigged the system so Hillary could beat Crazy Bernie. Then they parade a bunch of degenerates and scumbags on stage, including mothers of criminals who attacked cops (forgot to mention them earlier.) You have Obama get up there and tell us that Hillary is the "most qualified" to be president and yet just 8 years ago one of his ads said "she'd say anything and do nothing." What's changed since then? These aren't meltdowns. There correct observations you have no answer to.

Your anger makes me smile. Please, don't stop. Ever.

you're a real cutey pie, aren't ya? its obvious you get hard thinking about Ivy...does he make you all moist in your pants?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #889284
08/03/16 12:35 PM
08/03/16 12:35 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

you show grow some balls and just say you don't like black people

it's okay, alot of people don't

@binniecoll

you said the same thing a few years ago and i appreciated it then just like now

Ivy doesn't like you cook...you've been putting words in his mouth for years now...and i'll bet you 10-1 that Ivy is more successful in his professional life than you are...do you work or take handouts?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #889286
08/03/16 01:16 PM
08/03/16 01:16 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
@ivyleague

@binniecoll

Ivy doesn't like you cook...you've been putting words in his mouth for years now...and i'll bet you 10-1 that Ivy is more successful in his professional life than you are...do you work or take handouts?

Bets on something no one can prove, on a place where no one can pay. Nice.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889287
08/03/16 01:29 PM
08/03/16 01:29 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Everyone is young, handsome and rich on the Internet....

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #889295
08/03/16 02:45 PM
08/03/16 02:45 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
@ivyleague

@binniecoll

Bets on something no one can prove, on a place where no one can pay. Nice.

It's not hard to figure out that Ivy is much more successful than cookcounty, you could see it in their writing styles alone. cook knows the truth.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #889296
08/03/16 03:05 PM
08/03/16 03:05 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
That Obama is a powerful man. From the Illinois Senate he was able to influence national policy. No wonder he became President.

Don’t ever underestimate the powers of a man who had to foresight to doctor his own birth certificate moments after emerging from the womb.

Never underestimate this Anti-Christ character.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #889298
08/03/16 03:14 PM
08/03/16 03:14 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

you're a real cutey pie, aren't ya? its obvious you get hard thinking about Ivy...does he make you all moist in your pants?

Whaa?

How can I get hard and get moist in my pants, considering the latter is obviously a reference to a woman being turned on?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889300
08/03/16 03:20 PM
08/03/16 03:20 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

Whaa?

How can I get hard and get moist in my pants, considering the latter is obviously a reference to a woman being turned on?

you tell me.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #889306
08/03/16 03:31 PM
08/03/16 03:31 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No, far-from-Dean Martin, you own your pathetic burn fail.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889308
08/03/16 03:33 PM
08/03/16 03:33 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

I could see you're getting moist again, have you taken your daily dose of midol? Do you practice wolfbagging?

Last edited by dinocrocetti; 08/03/16 03:33 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889309
08/03/16 03:35 PM
08/03/16 03:35 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

when was the last time you had a sour apple smoothie?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889321
08/03/16 07:30 PM
08/03/16 07:30 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Republican officials are exploring how to handle a scenario that would be unthinkable in a normal election year: What would happen if the party's presidential nominee dropped out?

ABC News has learned that senior party officials are so frustrated — and confused — by Donald Trump's erratic behavior that they are exploring how to replace him on the ballot if he drops out.

So how would it work?

First, Trump would have to voluntarily exit the race. Officials say there is no mechanism for forcing him to withdraw his nomination. (Trump has not given any indications that he no longer wants to be his party's nominee.)

Then it would be up to the 168 members of the Republican National Committee to choose a successor, though the process is complicated.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #889328
08/03/16 09:58 PM
08/03/16 09:58 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Foot,

It wasn't just that he was a Moslem who died in combat for the U.S., his background and the way he died made him the ideal guy to use to counter Trump's comments.

College ROTC guy(officer) who died preventing a suicide bomber from killing the soldiers under his command. Only way his story could have been a better counter would have been if he was a West Point graduate.

I will say that you have a point about the time frame. I assumed he was recently deceased. Parents aren't supposed to bury their children though, so I don't think it's something they will ever get over.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #889329
08/03/16 10:03 PM
08/03/16 10:03 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Oli,

I heard the story about that scenario. I've been wrong about EVERY call I made about Trump's campaign. He said that he could shoot somebody in broad daylight and not lose any popularity/support. Facts seem to support that claim, so I can't see what could have happened in the past 2 weeks that would call for him to drop out.

Maybe they are afraid about how the debates will turn out.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #889330
08/03/16 10:50 PM
08/03/16 10:50 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Foot,

It wasn't just that he was a Moslem who died in combat for the U.S., his background and the way he died made him the ideal guy to use to counter Trump's comments.

College ROTC guy(officer) who died preventing a suicide bomber from killing the soldiers under his command. Only way his story could have been a better counter would have been if he was a West Point graduate.

I will say that you have a point about the time frame. I assumed he was recently deceased. Parents aren't supposed to bury their children though, so I don't think it's something they will ever get over.

Someone tell me what makes his death more important than the rest of our hero's who passed away serving their country?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Mignon] #889331
08/03/16 11:29 PM
08/03/16 11:29 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Mignon,

I don't think any sacrifice of life in service is more important than any other.

For the purposes that his story was used at the DNC, there are reasons why he was chosen over other fallen military men of his religion and Middle Eastern background.

The reason this man's story was chosen to be presented at the DNC was to help counter growing anti-Moslem sentiment in general and some of Trump's comments specifically.

I have buddies who served and they've always said "gold" always gets more love than "green". That officers/gold actions and deaths get more coverage than enlisted men/green. I have buddies who are from both "colors".

Awarded Purple Heart and fell preventing the deaths of those under his command. His life wasn't more valuable, but his story is more marketable though.

I didn't think anything would "stick" to Trump, but this story and his reaction to the parents might cause people to recall his tasteless comments about John McCain and put him in an unfavorable light.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889335
08/04/16 01:34 AM
08/04/16 01:34 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I hope Donald Trump NEVER drops out. In fact, if there's a way that he could be the GOP nominee every four years for the rest of his life, that would be just fine.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889355
08/04/16 10:13 AM
08/04/16 10:13 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
I hope Donald Trump NEVER drops out. In fact, if there's a way that he could be the GOP nominee every four years for the rest of his life, that would be just fine.

That statement says it all...thank you kindly Oak fan. Much appreciated

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889356
08/04/16 10:18 AM
08/04/16 10:18 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

Funny I am an old man retired and have a ton of free time on my hands to watch all this stuff.

But you your not old in fact I think you are a young teen. What's a matter no girl hunting for you? Hen I was a kid I didn't waste my time on this shit I was looking for pussy and money in that order.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #889358
08/04/16 10:22 AM
08/04/16 10:22 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo

Funny I am an old man retired and have a ton of free time on my hands to watch all this stuff.

But you your not old in fact I think you are a young teen. What's a matter no girl hunting for you? Hen I was a kid I didn't waste my time on this shit I was looking for pussy and money in that order.

That makes two of us. Any person who wishes Trump to be the nominee every four years tells me it's a millennial...the spoiled, lazy group of Americans who can't wipe their ass without Mommy holding the baby wipe.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #889374
08/04/16 11:05 AM
08/04/16 11:05 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT

That makes two of us. Any person who wishes Trump to be the nominee every four years tells me it's a millennial...the spoiled, lazy group of Americans who can't wipe their ass without Mommy holding the baby wipe.

Most Trump supporters aren't millennials. Everything you say is nonsense.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #889411
08/04/16 01:29 PM
08/04/16 01:29 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

Most Trump supporters aren't millennials. Everything you say is nonsense.

Most Trump supporters in my neck of the woods most certainly are millennials...and pissed off Americans

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #889433
08/04/16 03:26 PM
08/04/16 03:26 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hen I was a kid I didn't waste my time on this shit I was looking for pussy and money in that order.

And never found either, obviously.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #889434
08/04/16 03:32 PM
08/04/16 03:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
the spoiled, lazy group of Americans who can't wipe their ass without Mommy holding the baby wipe.

This makes you jealous considering your Mommy just left in you dirty diapers for weeks at a time.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #889435
08/04/16 03:33 PM
08/04/16 03:33 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
in my neck of the woods

Mental hospital.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889441
08/04/16 03:59 PM
08/04/16 03:59 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
in my neck of the woods

Mental hospital.

Spoken like a Bay area Bastard...have a nice day

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889473
08/04/16 06:22 PM
08/04/16 06:22 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Fox News host Sean Hannity says Republican leaders will be to blame if Donald Trump loses the presidential election.

The conservative pundit told listeners of his talk radio show on Wednesday that he was “sick and tired” of House Speaker Paul Ryan, Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and others who condemned Trump’s controversial criticism of the parents of a slain Muslim American soldier.

“If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain,” Hannity said. “I have watched these Republicans be more harsh toward Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda.

“They did nothing, nothing — all these phony votes to repeal and replace Obamacare, show votes so they can go back and keep their power and get reelected,” Hannity continued. “Sorry, you created Donald Trump, all of you. Because of your ineffectiveness, because of your weakness, your spinelessness, your lack of vision, your inability to fight Obama.”

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull