GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 145 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,405
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 55 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888869
07/28/16 05:41 PM
07/28/16 05:41 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You can split hairs over a great speech all you want to. Find any tiny inaccuracy. Correct grammar or pronunciation. It won't stop the message. It won't stop the effect it has on its listeners. Ben Shapiro? lol.

Michelle Obama's speech was a blueprint for civilized people to deal with the hatred in society today. "They Go Low, We Go High". This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president.

Don't you know how stupid you sound? Her entire speech was one big lie about why Hillary friggin' Clinton is a good role model for women and why she would make a great president. Any objective observer (not you) can see neither is true.

And all you can say is "Ben Shapiro lol" because you've got nothing to say. The guy makes a living out of putting liberal fags like you in their place.

Of course, this is all assuming you're not just some troll pretending to be the biggest leftist hack ever to pollute this board.

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
This is a Part of Obama's speech that was good. This is libertarian/classical liberal rhetoric.

"We are not a fragile people, we're not a frightful people. Our power doesn't come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order as long as we do things his way. We don't look to be ruled.

"Our power comes from those immortal declarations first put to paper right here in Philadelphia all those years ago. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that we the people can form a more perfect union. That's who we are. That's our birthright, the capacity to shape our own destiny."

There you have it, one of the main problems with Trump. He's running as the strongman that's going to single handedly save and protect us all because he's supposedly so great and awsome. I'm not into the cult of personalities and putting faith into a man in a suit living across the country. Let people run their own lives in their own communities.
Of course, the Left wants to be ruled too, but Aslong as its by their own. Both sides have their blind spots.

What in THE BLUE HELL is Obama talking about? His entire campaign the first time around was built around him being some kind of savior who was bringing "hope and change." Of course he brought nothing in terms of hope and the vast majority of change he brought was bad. Many of those who were stupid enough to vote for him were disappointed and that's why they later doubled down with crazy Bernie this time around. The Democrats have always been about the government- their idea of it - ruling everyone and providing everything from cradle to grave. The government supplants everything - the individual, families, God. And yet the Democrat approach never solves a damn thing. But it's not supposed to, is it? The idea is to keep 'em down and keep 'em voting for you. Seriously, who does this fraud think he's kidding?

When you go low, we go high, buddy.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888871
07/28/16 05:48 PM
07/28/16 05:48 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ivy
just calling you out for inconsistency.
I did NOT know that the FDLS wasn't affiliated with your set of beliefs.
I DID know that you would NOT reply, or comment on the story about MASS welfare fraud involving people from your neck of the woods. I knew you'd avoid that post.

So you bringing up "Jordan wearing welfare recipients" in this thread...which implies urban poor Blacks, is a bit of a bad joke.

You'd have all the more reason to have commented on the FDLS million dollar welfare fraud case seeing that it involved leader of religious group that you don't care for. Guess the face of those welfare recipients don't match the narrative you're more comfortable with.

Also, the political demographics for Hildale,Utah and the county it's in are consistently 2/3 or better registered Rep. and Pres. election votes for past 30 years are consistent with that for the city and county. Seeing as how FDLS runs that town..literally ,it's not a stretch to say that if fugitive and welfare cheat Lyfe Jeffs does vote ...that he was voting (R).

You know your state better than I do, you could have guessed that the town he and that church run was mostly (R). But that's not consistent with the "Jordan wearing welfare"Democrats argument.

I give you a certain amount of credit for being candid and honest, but some of these inconsistencies have to be obvious to you.

I've said before that many govt. programs DO promote dependency, in fact they were designed to promote a societal "need" for them...guaranteeing the existence of the programs.
You can make your points here without the obvious contempt shown towards Blacks.

First, I don't know why I'm obligated to comment on the Jeffs situation. Just because I dont comment, don't assume I'm avoiding anything. In hindsight, maybe I should have so I could correct your assumptions in that thread rather than you bringing it up here. And this isn't the first time you've played that card. In other threads you have brought up the Mormon Church as some kind of counterpoint when it's usually been irrelevant. If you got something to say, say it, but at least have your facts right.

Second, the contempt I have is for straight Democratic ticket voters, whatever color they are and what Obama was calling for in his DNC speech. Especially those who whine about Trump but then have the nerve to turn around and vote for someone even worse.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888875
07/28/16 06:05 PM
07/28/16 06:05 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
You guys are playing right into the media hands. Focusing on "Russians hacking the DNC" instead of the content in the hackings. Doesn't matter how they came out the outrage should be in the content. Suckers.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: NickyEyes1] #888880
07/28/16 06:32 PM
07/28/16 06:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
You guys are playing right into the media hands. Focusing on "Russians hacking the DNC" instead of the content in the hackings. Doesn't matter how they came out the outrage should be in the content. Suckers.

It's because the Hillary supporters don't want to deal with what's in them. So they change the narrative to it being about Russia and Trump committing treason. rolleyes

It is amusing to see the disillusioned Bernie supporters. Their party screws their candidate over and then their candidate screws them over by going against everything he claimed to stand for and endorsing Hillary. whistle

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888883
07/28/16 06:45 PM
07/28/16 06:45 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Meanwhile, they've got a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman speaking at the DNC. Good grief.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888892
07/28/16 10:37 PM
07/28/16 10:37 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

First, I don't know why I'm obligated to comment on the Jeffs situation. Just because I dont comment, don't assume I'm avoiding anything. In hindsight, maybe I should have so I could correct your assumptions in that thread rather than you bringing it up here. And this isn't the first time you've played that card. In other threads you have brought up the Mormon Church as some kind of counterpoint when it's usually been irrelevant. If you got something to say, say it, but at least have your facts right.

Second, the contempt I have is for straight Democratic ticket voters, whatever color they are and what Obama was calling for in his DNC speech. Especially those who whine about Trump but then have the nerve to turn around and vote for someone even worse.

Ivy,

I can count numerous times when you make comments about what"Blacks" SHOULD be doing, or questioning why "Blacks" vote this way or that way or "blindly follow" Obama.

When you make numerous comments patronizing or questioning what "other groups" do, people assume that you have as much "expertise" about your group as you seemingly have about others. If I made multiple posts about what Utahns are doing wrong, when threads or topic involving New Jersey came up, people would be waiting so hear my take...and would notice if I didn't comment.

Your contempt towards Blacks is obvious, and you are entitled to feel however you want...but you are infinitely more knowledgeable about the groups you identify as than "Blacks"...so every once in a while I just ask a question to see if you're as forthright in your opinion about your group as you are of others. When you are not, makes your opinions about others seem hollow.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888899
07/28/16 10:49 PM
07/28/16 10:49 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ivy,

I can count numerous times when you make comments about what"Blacks" SHOULD be doing, or questioning why "Blacks" vote this way or that way or "blindly follow" Obama.

When you make numerous comments patronizing or questioning what "other groups" do, people assume that you have as much "expertise" about your group as you seemingly have about others. If I made multiple posts about what Utahns are doing wrong, when threads or topic involving New Jersey came up, people would be waiting so hear my take...and would notice if I didn't comment.

Your contempt towards Blacks is obvious, and you are entitled to feel however you want...but you are infinitely more knowledgeable about the groups you identify as than "Blacks"...so every once in a while I just ask a question to see if you're as forthright in your opinion about your group as you are of others. When you are not, makes your opinions about others seem hollow.

You can believe I have contempt for all blacks if you want but it's not the case. And it hasn't been my intention to come across that way. I work with several black people and get along with them fine.

Its liberals I have contempt for and that's why I've taken many blacks to task on voting for Democrats. Especially when most of them are Christian and so much of the Democrat party platform goes against that. And, no, I do not accept the explanation you gave for why this is so. It's hypocritical to worship one way on Sunday and then vote the opposite later that week.

But I say the same thing about white liberal Christians. Especially those who have thrown out one piece of doctrine after another to keep up with the times and be politically correct.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888907
07/29/16 01:22 AM
07/29/16 01:22 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Ivy,

"When they go low, we go high" - Michelle Obama

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #888912
07/29/16 05:12 AM
07/29/16 05:12 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Keep parroting that stupid broad all you want. It only reminds everyone how ridiculous you are.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888914
07/29/16 05:35 AM
07/29/16 05:35 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Keep parroting that stupid broad all you want. It only reminds everyone how ridiculous you are.

michelle obama has degrees from princeton university and harvard law school

you're mad at michelle obama and she's not running for office

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888924
07/29/16 09:48 AM
07/29/16 09:48 AM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Ivy is NOT a racist, I could assure you of that. He is devoted to his church and is a fine researcher. To say anything else to the contrary is just plain stupid. Furthermore, Ivy is not saying he hates ALL democrats because he knows that is a stereotype. He doesn't like what the progressive liberals are doing. That's his opinion. I am a Democrat and I get along with him fine.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #888925
07/29/16 11:36 AM
07/29/16 11:36 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@Dino,

Whether Ivy is or isn't racist isn't of any concern to me.I wrote that his contempt for Blacks is obvious and it's a pattern I've seen before where people are quite vocal about the shortcomings,faults,pathology of OTHER groups but conspicuously quiet about negative aspects or stories about THEIR own group.

I guess it's like how people who smoke are used to the smell and aren't aware of how they (and their homes) smell to nonsmokers.

Also, not sure how anyone can tell who is or isn't a racist. How would you know whether I am a racist or not? I could be typing this reply wearing a "k.ill whitey" t shirt for all you know. I'm not wearing that t-shirt, btw...(not today)
smile

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888926
07/29/16 12:08 PM
07/29/16 12:08 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

@Dino,

Whether Ivy is or isn't racist isn't of any concern to me.I wrote that his contempt for Blacks is obvious and it's a pattern I've seen before where people are quite vocal about the shortcomings,faults,pathology of OTHER groups but conspicuously quiet about negative aspects or stories about THEIR own group.

I guess it's like how people who smoke are used to the smell and aren't aware of how they (and their homes) smell to nonsmokers.

Also, not sure how anyone can tell who is or isn't a racist. How would you know whether I am a racist or not? I could be typing this reply wearing a "k.ill whitey" t shirt for all you know. I'm not wearing that t-shirt, btw...(not right now)
smile

"My group" hasn't been the topic of discussion in the threads you're talking about, despite you attempting to interject it as some type of diversionary tactic. And once again, it's liberals that I go after. But many blacks vote liberal, unfortunately, despite being Christian. It's an ideology and voting pattern issue, not a race one. You can keep trying to make it skin color issue but that just puts you in the company of cookcounty, OakAsFan, and SC.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888932
07/29/16 12:37 PM
07/29/16 12:37 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
@Dino,

Also, not sure how anyone can tell who is or isn't a racist. How would you know whether I am a racist or not? I could be typing this reply wearing a "k.ill whitey" t shirt for all you know. I'm not wearing that t-shirt, btw...(not today)
smile

First, I have a history with Ivy and have had much dialog with him. Personally, I have contempt for blacks who often get out of line...but I have contempt for whites who get out of line, hispanics who get out of line or any other group of people who get out of line. Call me a racist, but our penal institutions are dominated by African Americans, right? Is there racism in this country? Sure there is. But instead of bitching and moaning about it, go out and prove people wrong. I have plenty of black professional friends who are humiliated by how their people act and how they conduct their lives which is similar to how I feel when a white guy pulls a Columbine or Virginia Tech type incident. There are good and bad in all races.

Here's one for you: My family came here from Italy without anything. Did they have their hands out for government benefits? NO. When they were thrown out of churches, they built their own. When they were thrown out of Steel Mills for being Italian, they opened their own businesses. The same with Jews (who had it way worse than Blacks)...yet blacks are the biggest drain on our government welfare system? Why is that? You got a woman with 3 baby daddy collecting welfare and habitually getting pregnant? When is enough enough? Spending their welfare checks on booze and cigarettes (I'm glad my state finally cut that shit out). Blacks feel entitled because they were slaves, how come Italians and Jews don't hold onto the past discrimination? It's called making a change for the better, something "most" blacks aren't even considering. Let Uncle Sam continue paying for my babies out of wedlock while I sit on my fat ass and collect a check. I'm sure you know a few sistas who do this on a monthly basis.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888935
07/29/16 12:50 PM
07/29/16 12:50 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ivy,

in the thread that YOU started about "mass incarceration being a myth"....I mentioned that despite what your point was, that some states were rethinking their mand. min. laws and laws regarding drug possession offenses. I noted that YOUR state had scaled back and changed the penalties for drug offenses.

Was thinking that you could have some insight on why they decided to do this. Seems as though your home state passing those laws counters your points . . The move to strike or lower mand. minimum drug sentences is being taken up from state to state. That is passed in Utah must puzzle you. I hardly think you could blame "liberals" for that, which is why I think you didn't weigh in or comment.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #888937
07/29/16 01:03 PM
07/29/16 01:03 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
The same with Jews (who had it way worse than Blacks)..

lol i've read it all on here man i swear

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #888938
07/29/16 01:07 PM
07/29/16 01:07 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

First, I have a history with Ivy and have had much dialog with him. Personally, I have contempt for blacks who often get out of line...but I have contempt for whites who get out of line, hispanics who get out of line or any other group of people who get out of line. Call me a racist, but our penal institutions are dominated by African Americans, right? Is there racism in this country? Sure there is. But instead of bitching and moaning about it, go out and prove people wrong. I have plenty of black professional friends who are humiliated by how their people act and how they conduct their lives which is similar to how I feel when a white guy pulls a Columbine or Virginia Tech type incident. There are good and bad in all races.

Here's one for you: My family came here from Italy without anything. Did they have their hands out for government benefits? NO. When they were thrown out of churches, they built their own. When they were thrown out of Steel Mills for being Italian, they opened their own businesses. The same with Jews (who had it way worse than Blacks)...yet blacks are the biggest drain on our government welfare system? Why is that? You got a woman with 3 baby daddy collecting welfare and habitually getting pregnant? When is enough enough? Spending their welfare checks on booze and cigarettes (I'm glad my state finally cut that shit out). Blacks feel entitled because they were slaves, how come Italians and Jews don't hold onto the past discrimination? It's called making a change for the better, something "most" blacks aren't even considering. Let Uncle Sam continue paying for my babies out of wedlock while I sit on my fat ass and collect a check. I'm sure you know a few sistas who do this on a monthly basis.

You're SURE I know a few sistas who collect welfare?
hehehehehe hilarious. I was with you until that part.Agreed with half of what you wrote until then. Now what does any of that have to do with what I wrote?

You are doing what Ivy does. namely addressing Black pathology TO Black members of this forum directly .. As if I am out there robbing banks and moving keys. You're SURE I know sistas collecting welfare. wow! and YOU'RE vouching that someone else isn't a racist. double wow!

Your immigrant story is like that of every other other immigrant family including that of my father coming here not speaking the language over 40 years .

You guys have to listen to yourselves. Like I said...smokers don't know they smell like smoke.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #888943
07/29/16 01:38 PM
07/29/16 01:38 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
The same with Jews (who had it way worse than Blacks)...yet blacks are the biggest drain on our government welfare system? Why is that? You got a woman with 3 baby daddy collecting welfare and habitually getting pregnant? When is enough enough? Spending their welfare checks on booze and cigarettes (I'm glad my state finally cut that shit out). Blacks feel entitled because they were slaves, how come Italians and Jews don't hold onto the past discrimination? It's called making a change for the better, something "most" blacks aren't even considering. Let Uncle Sam continue paying for my babies out of wedlock while I sit on my fat ass and collect a check. I'm sure you know a few sistas who do this on a monthly basis.

You're not going to ignore all the white people on 'welfare' in this country, are you?

In the US more whites receive welfare than blacks. While a higher percentage of the overall black population gets welfare, there are still many more whites 'taking' than blacks.

You mentioned Jews. Now, I don't know where you live, but if you lived in the NY tri state you'd likely be aware of the enormous amount of welfare fraud committed by Haredi Jews. Welfare is a lifestyle in their community, and it's been going on for ages. Look into Kiryas Joel NY, Williamsburg, Monroe NY, or Lakewood NJ.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/29/16 01:43 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888946
07/29/16 02:15 PM
07/29/16 02:15 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
I wasn't insulting you in the least bit. I'm Caucasian and I know "many" sistas collecting welfare sitting on their fat asses. I'm sure as an African American male, you know some too. When you turn around a statement and immediately call it racist, that's just plain wrong. I call em like I see em.

Take the prison census out of the equation and let's focus on unemployment, those collecting government benefits and the amount of teenage pregnancies. Why do blacks lead in all 3 categories? Furthermore, you do realize that it was your own people who sold you to white plantation farmers, correct? Blacks cry racism every fucking chance they get. Somebody should put a fucking bullet in Al Sharpton's head, the piece of shit that he is. Until you demonstrate that what blacks went through compared to what Jews went through, you don't have a leg to stand on. And instead of crying the ethnicity/religious card, Jews went out a worked harder than most and made something of themselves. Italians were spit on but they didn't bitch and extend their hand out for welfare.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888950
07/29/16 03:42 PM
07/29/16 03:42 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Quote:
They have same interest in it as any other citizen of America.

Or are you saying minorities (btw, which American minorities are you speaking of: Latinos, Blacks, Jews, Asians, etc?) think differently than the majority? I'm unclear here.

Any minority. Including an Irish person that overstays their visa, gets money under the table, doesn't pay taxes and becomes an unnecessary burden on the state - and there are a lot of them.

Irish, Italian, English, German, Somalian, Mexican. Doesn't matter to me.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888951
07/29/16 03:45 PM
07/29/16 03:45 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Is it fair to say that the only reason the Clinton's are still together is because Hillary has serious dirt on Bill and she is using Bill to further her own political career?

That's got to be a loveless marriage like.

The only reason anyone pays her any attention is because of her pervert husband's cult of personality.

What did she achieve while in the senate? Nothing!

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #888954
07/29/16 03:51 PM
07/29/16 03:51 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Quote:
They have same interest in it as any other citizen of America.

Or are you saying minorities (btw, which American minorities are you speaking of: Latinos, Blacks, Jews, Asians, etc?) think differently than the majority? I'm unclear here.

Any minority. Including an Irish person that overstays their visa, gets money under the table, doesn't pay taxes and becomes an unnecessary burden on the state - and there are a lot of them.

Irish, Italian, English, German, Somalian, Mexican. Doesn't matter to me.

We have citizens that are minorities. Perhaps you mean illegal aliens?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888958
07/29/16 04:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ivy,

in the thread that YOU started about "mass incarceration being a myth"....I mentioned that despite what your point was, that some states were rethinking their mand. min. laws and laws regarding drug possession offenses. I noted that YOUR state had scaled back and changed the penalties for drug offenses.

Was thinking that you could have some insight on why they decided to do this. Seems as though your home state passing those laws counters your points . . The move to strike or lower mand. minimum drug sentences is being taken up from state to state. That is passed in Utah must puzzle you. I hardly think you could blame "liberals" for that, which is why I think you didn't weigh in or comment.

Just because something is passed in my state, it doesn't necessarily mean it passes muster with me. If I marched to the tune of everything Utah does I'd be a Republican. Anyway, I'm definitely for mandatory minimums, especially because we have too many judges who give slaps on the wrist. And I have no problem with drug users I'm prison, especially if they're repeat offenders. I've worked with people going through drug court, and treatment can be a valid option the first time around, but sometimes they need a wake up call.

And I do blame liberals in the overall sense of them being weaker on crime and the ones usually wanting drugs legalized.

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
The same with Jews (who had it way worse than Blacks)..

lol i've read it all on here man i swear

It's not really a contest but he is right, the Jews have had it harder than anyone throughout history.

Originally Posted By: helenwheels

You're not going to ignore all the white people on 'welfare' in this country, are you?

In the US more whites receive welfare than blacks. While a higher percentage of the overall black population gets welfare, there are still many more whites 'taking' than blacks.

True enough but that's bound to happen when whites make up over 75% of the population.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #888959
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Is it fair to say that the only reason the Clinton's are still together is because Hillary has serious dirt on Bill and she is using Bill to further her own political career?

The only reason anyone pays her any attention is because of her pervert husband's cult of personality.

Moe, you look different! Changed your avatar I see.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #888961
07/29/16 04:40 PM
07/29/16 04:40 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Unfortunately this country seems to be moving more and more to the left. That someone like Hillary could even be in the running after 8 years of Obama is frightening. But that's what you get when you have enough idiots in this country that will vote for a party that parades a rapist and adulterer (Bill Clinton), a child killing whore bragging about her abortion (NARAL president Ilyse Hogue), and a mentally ill man masquerading as a woman (Tim McBride). I'm not saying one has to vote Republican but you really have to be an amoral piece of shit to vote Democrat in this day and age. How long before we see the President of NAMBLA on stage at a Democratic National Convention?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/29/16 04:41 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: dinocrocetti] #888964
07/29/16 06:36 PM
07/29/16 06:36 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
@Dino,

smile

When you go low, we go high. - M.O.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888965
07/29/16 07:14 PM
07/29/16 07:14 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
You are actually going to continuously post that, why not just ignore it

"This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president."

Don't drink the bong water

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 07/29/16 07:15 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: thedudeabides87] #888970
07/29/16 07:46 PM
07/29/16 07:46 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

"This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president."

It's those kind of posts that make me think OakAsFan is just a troll who doesn't really believe what he's saying. Nobody is that delusional.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888977
07/30/16 12:27 AM
07/30/16 12:27 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

It's those kind of posts that make me think OakAsFan is just a troll who doesn't really believe what he's saying. Nobody is that delusional.

Am I making you mad little boy? This has been a bad week for you, hasn't it? Your political opponents have a positive message that is resonating throughout the country. It's like kryptonite to you. I'm enjoying your melt downs. You're like a kid stomping and crying because nobody will take you seriously. Keep doing it, please. It's fun to watch.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: thedudeabides87] #888978
07/30/16 12:31 AM
07/30/16 12:31 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Why do you have one of the most iconic stoner movie characters ever in your profile pic while having such a nerdy attitude toward weed in general? You seem very confused.

Page 12 of 55 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull