GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 381 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,066
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,366
Posts1,059,459
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 55 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888769
07/27/16 04:58 PM
07/27/16 04:58 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Russia can't hack Hillary's servers since they're disconnected and in the custody of the Justice Department, so he's either calling on them to release what they already have or his being sarcastic and trying to mock the media. Guess we'll have to wait for the follow up to see if it was one of those two possibility or if he was encouraging Russia to commit espionage.

On the other hand, Julian Assange says he's going to release a lot more material, and if there are unredacted emails from Hillary's servers it will prove beyond a doubt that she was hacked and absolutely did violate the Espionage Act.

Last edited by Faithful1; 07/27/16 04:58 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888770
07/27/16 05:07 PM
07/27/16 05:07 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Of course Russia want trump as presdient trump is a fucking idiot when it comes to world diplomacy Putin raped Obama in world poltics I can't even imagine what he will do to Trump if he wins Putin I dislike the man and his policies but he is a genius probably the smartest leader in the world. Trump could also cause trouble with China which is good for Russia if trump wins Russia will be in a very strong position. I disagree with NATO as well what the fuck are they going to do realistically look at crimera a few sanctions everyone cried over it no action all talk its 2016 but Trump he is someone I fear in that if he just appeases Putin Russia will be become confident in having an aggressive policiy in the east and trumps comments on South Korea are ridiclous the North are fucking nut jobs the kim whacked his own uncle by feeding him to dogs and blew up a another guy with a missile on live TV the guy is a fucking headcase only thing stopping them invading the South is US troops China won't allow the North to fight the U.S. China has great influence over the North. If US leaves the south there will be violence China will have no reason to stop the North Japan would attack the North to defend the South. Violence in these countries also hurts the uS as it damages the global economy. Plus the North is apart from Cuba and Venezuela to a certain degree the last real communist country left in the world we can't lend them expand.

Hillary is no better she is responsible for a lot of the current problems her and Obama fucked Libya never should have removed Gaddafi kept peace one devil is better than hundreds 7 different governments now in Libyia and Isis also have territory in Libyia since it collapsed.
They should have stayed out of Syria as well backing these rebels that was Clinton and Obama we know nothing about you guys in the U.S. Have learnt nothing about your mistakes in the past look at what you did in the 80s you guys armed the talbian and created Al Qeada. Now your doing the same thing helping people you don't know against Assad these Rebels are no saints they recently beheaded a 10 year old boy these are the people you are supporting? Obama had the U.S. Army train some Syrian civilians how to fight and armed then with top weapons whole thing was a disaster most ran away from the fight some swapped sides and joined Isis overs where captured and executed by the Government army or killed by terriordt groups all of this is Hilliary and John Kerry.if Hlllary wins Europr is going to get more tense with Russis

Sad thing is that Amercia affects the rest of the world because of its size and power meaning Amercia having shit leaders is bad for the rest of us. I can't understand how you guys have allowed it to get to this situation Trump or Hillary as your leader really they are the best you can offer?

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888771
07/27/16 05:42 PM
07/27/16 05:42 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Just read this topic and you will understand how Trump can rise in this country.

The thing people seems concerned with are Transgenders and immigrants, fucking ridiculous... another thing about Trump supporters is that they are some of the biggest pussies around. Scared shitless. Scared of muslims, mexicans, blacks, they are probably scared of Canadians too. That is what they like about Trump. He is going to keep them safe! Trump doesn't do "policy", he does rhetoric. Muslims? Ban em! Mexicans? Kick 'em out!

He appeals to the racists... just look at this topic. Last page a guy actually said how much he likes David Duke. Ivy refers to anyone who isn't a white male a degenerate... It's hate, it's fear. It's pathetic.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888773
07/27/16 05:44 PM
07/27/16 05:44 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
How come he didn’t offer the hacking job to Americans first?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #888777
07/27/16 06:08 PM
07/27/16 06:08 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Just read this topic and you will understand how Trump can rise in this country.

The thing people seems concerned with are Transgenders and immigrants, fucking ridiculous... another thing about Trump supporters is that they are some of the biggest pussies around. Scared shitless. Scared of muslims, mexicans, blacks, they are probably scared of Canadians too. That is what they like about Trump. He is going to keep them safe! Trump doesn't do "policy", he does rhetoric. Muslims? Ban em! Mexicans? Kick 'em out!

He appeals to the racists... just look at this topic. Last page a guy actually said how much he likes David Duke. Ivy refers to anyone who isn't a white male a degenerate... It's hate, it's fear. It's pathetic.

Wow, you couldn't have regurgitated Hillary's talking points any better if you tried.

First, you know damn well I specified certain groups as degenerate and not just anyone who isn't a white male.

Second, you pull out the tired, old accusations of racism, bigotry, blah blah blah. Democrats have been playing fear politics for years. I think it's safe to say most conservatives, whether they support Trump or not, want better border control and immigration reform, as well as honest discussion about the problems in the Muslim world that we see played out in the news on a daily basis.

Like I told cook, I don't know who you're voting for, but if it's Hillary you don't have a leg to stand on.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888778
07/27/16 06:12 PM
07/27/16 06:12 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
DeBlasio just endorsed Hillary. One crook about to go to jail endorses another crook who is about to go to jail.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888779
07/27/16 06:24 PM
07/27/16 06:24 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Footreads
DeBlasio just endorsed Hillary. One crook about to go to jail endorses another crook who is about to go to jail.

As if we needed another reason not to vote for her.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #888781
07/27/16 06:33 PM
07/27/16 06:33 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

I didn't say anything about "how much I liked David Duke." I said he's seems like a far better candidate than Trump and Hillary based on a Google search. I was trying to make a point that both the candidates are terrible, and that the boogie man David Duke thing is stupid. To top it off, I'm not even voting for the guy, so your whole point there is dumb.

These deceptive smear tactics people like you use only work on the less intelligent.
trump talks about kicking out illegal immigrants, which most of them happen to Mexican. That doesn't mean kick out all Mexicans. I know that, you know that, but yet you'll still put it in these terms just for the sake of smearing someone.
I'm not even a Trump supporter, or a "close the border and built a giant wall" type of guy. But I try my best to attack someone's actual ideas and positions rather than stawman garbage. It could only mean your ideas are inferior so you have to make shit up and attack it.
Look if you can show me that he wants to kick out all Mexicans Americans, even Americans citizens, that came here legally and were born here, then I'll be there first to condemn it and fight against it since I'm Hispanic myself and my grandparents came from Mexico as well as my mom.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/28/16 06:21 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888784
07/27/16 07:31 PM
07/27/16 07:31 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Wow, you couldn't have regurgitated Hillary's talking points any better if you tried.

First, you know damn well I specified certain groups as degenerate and not just anyone who isn't a white male.

Second, you pull out the tired, old accusations of racism, bigotry, blah blah blah. Democrats have been playing fear politics for years. I think it's safe to say most conservatives, whether they support Trump or not, want better border control and immigration reform, as well as honest discussion about the problems in the Muslim world that we see played out in the news on a daily basis.

Like I told cook, I don't know who you're voting for, but if it's Hillary you don't have a leg to stand on.

At the end of the day, it is Hillary or Trump. And I will never vote for Trump.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #888785
07/27/16 07:32 PM
07/27/16 07:32 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs

I didn't say anything about "how much I liked David Duke." I said he's seems like a far better candidate than Trump and Hillary based on a Google search. I was trying to make a point that both the candidates are terrible, and that the boogie man David Duke thing is stupid. To top it off, I'm not even voting for the guy, so your whole point there is dumb.

These deceptive smear tactics people like you use only work on the less intelligent.
trump talks about kicking out illegal immigrants, which most of them happen to Mexican. That doesn't mean kick out all Mexicans. I know that, you know that, but yet you'll still put it in these terms just for the sake of smearing someone.
I'm not even a Trump supporter, or a "close the border and built a giant wall" type of guy. But I try my best to attack someone's actual ideas and positions rather than stawman garage. It could only mean your ideas are inferior so you have to make shit up and attack it.
Look if you can show me that he wants to kick out all Mexicans Americans, even Americans citizens, that came here legally and were born here, then I'll be there first to condemn it and fight against it since I'm Hispanic myself and my grandparents came from Mexico as well as my mom.

Please. Like any actual policy debate happens here.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888786
07/27/16 07:34 PM
07/27/16 07:34 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Honestly, Ivy, who is playing the fear game now? Trump or Hillary? If you had to choose one.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #888788
07/27/16 07:56 PM
07/27/16 07:56 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

I'm not even a Trump supporter, or a "close the border and built a giant wall" type of guy. But I try my best to attack someone's actual ideas and positions rather than stawman garage. It could only mean your ideas are inferior so you have to make shit up and attack it.

Please. Like any actual policy debate happens here.

So purposely misrepresenting somebody's position in order to smear is perfectly fine for you.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #888791
07/27/16 08:01 PM
07/27/16 08:01 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

At the end of the day, it is Hillary or Trump. And I will never vote for Trump.

Nobody is telling you to vote for Trump. I don't particularly like him either. But, like I said, you can't say you won't vote for him and then turn around and vote for someone who's even worse.

Honestly, Ivy, who is playing the fear game now? Trump or Hillary? If you had to choose one.

I choose neither. Trump is the lesser of the two evils but the lesser evil is still choosing evil. That said, I do think Trump would do less damage, especially with the Supreme Court.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/27/16 08:04 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888794
07/27/16 08:42 PM
07/27/16 08:42 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
It appears that Trump adviser Rudolph Guliani has recently called for this:

http://gawker.com/rudy-giuliani-putting ... 1784416053

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... -list.html

Maybe they can make them in the form of a yellow crescent patch. I'm not saying I'm fleeing the country, but I understand if others are.

P.S. Special kudos to Democrats for demagoguing with the discriminatory and due process free terror watch list by equating anyone on it to being a terrorist.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888796
07/27/16 09:23 PM
07/27/16 09:23 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ben Shapiro shreds Michelle Obama's speech

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888801
07/27/16 10:09 PM
07/27/16 10:09 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I told you she said when he was first elected.

not everyone forgot what she said

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888804
07/27/16 11:15 PM
07/27/16 11:15 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Yesterday Trump, appearing before veterans, said he'll have someone in the White House 24x7 that vets can phone with complaints about the VA. There isn't a chance that a vet or anyone else will be able to call anyone in the White House and get a problem resolved. But it's precisely the kind of criticism of the Establishment that people want to hear. And, Clinton is the Establishment. Her reaction: no reaction.

Today Trump said that he hoped Putin would release all of the Clinton and DNC emails his country hacked. It's this close to treason. Clinton's reaction: nothing. She still believes she deserves to win because she's Hillary Clinton, and nothing else matters.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888811
07/28/16 01:04 AM
07/28/16 01:04 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You can split hairs over a great speech all you want to. Find any tiny inaccuracy. Correct grammar or pronunciation. It won't stop the message. It won't stop the effect it has on its listeners. Ben Shapiro? lol.

Michelle Obama's speech was a blueprint for civilized people to deal with the hatred in society today. "They Go Low, We Go High". This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888824
07/28/16 06:46 AM
07/28/16 06:46 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The people I am friends with on Facebook who support Hillary - it seems to be more about not letting Trump get into office by any means than it is electing Clinton.

These people talk about rhetoric v policy. As if they would give Trump a chance to begin with. They are blindsided.

This mission to ensure Trump doesn't get into office is as trite as all this insert lives matter shit.

People are too entitled these days.

That's why Clinton has the minority vote guaranteed. What interest do most of them have in making America great again?

People who don't respect America enough to respect its laws and go through the process of becoming a legal citizen all want Clinton in office.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #888838
07/28/16 10:01 AM
07/28/16 10:01 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
The people I am friends with on Facebook who support Hillary - it seems to be more about not letting Trump get into office by any means than it is electing Clinton.

These people talk about rhetoric v policy. As if they would give Trump a chance to begin with. They are blindsided.

Which particular policies do you strongly support or oppose, from either candidate?

Originally Posted By: MoeTilden

That's why Clinton has the minority vote guaranteed. What interest do most of them have in making America great again?

They have same interest in it as any other citizen of America.

Or are you saying minorities (btw, which American minorities are you speaking of: Latinos, Blacks, Jews, Asians, etc?) think differently than the majority? I'm unclear here.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #888839
07/28/16 10:16 AM
07/28/16 10:16 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Well, Canadians are nefarious wink

Response to the uptick in fear mongering, by the President last night in his DNC speech:

"He’s betting that if he scares enough people, he might score just enough votes to win this election. That is another bet that Donald Trump will lose. Because he’s selling the American people short. We are not a fragile or frightful people. Our power doesn’t come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order. We don’t look to be ruled."

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888845
07/28/16 12:06 PM
07/28/16 12:06 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Well, Canadians are nefarious wink

Response to the uptick in fear mongering, by the President last night in his DNC speech:

"He’s betting that if he scares enough people, he might score just enough votes to win this election. That is another bet that Donald Trump will lose. Because he’s selling the American people short. We are not a fragile or frightful people. Our power doesn’t come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order. We don’t look to be ruled."

This is a Part of Obama's speech that was good. This is libertarian/classical liberal rhetoric.

"We are not a fragile people, we're not a frightful people. Our power doesn't come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order as long as we do things his way. We don't look to be ruled.

"Our power comes from those immortal declarations first put to paper right here in Philadelphia all those years ago. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that we the people can form a more perfect union. That's who we are. That's our birthright, the capacity to shape our own destiny."

There you have it, one of the main problems with Trump. He's running as the strongman that's going to single handedly save and protect us all because he's supposedly so great and awsome. I'm not into the cult of personalities and putting faith into a man in a suit living across the country. Let people run their own lives in their own communities.
Of course, the Left wants to be ruled too, but Aslong as its by their own. Both sides have their blind spots.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #888846
07/28/16 12:25 PM
07/28/16 12:25 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

This mission to ensure Trump doesn't get into office is as trite as all this insert lives matter shit.

People are too entitled these days.

People who don't respect America enough to respect its laws and go through the process of becoming a legal citizen all want Clinton in office.

You have not been watching the Democrat convention.

It's not about Trump. He wishes it was. His followers wish it was. It's not.

It's about the people. It's about this country. It's about ideas, and moving into the future.

"When they go low, we go high"- Michelle Obama

This convention is setting the tone for the rest of the election season.

Trump's quick response was to go right to Clinton's marriage. He doesn't get it. He doesn't understand what this election is going to be about.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #888847
07/28/16 12:39 PM
07/28/16 12:39 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You can split hairs over a great speech all you want to. Find any tiny inaccuracy. Correct grammar or pronunciation. It won't stop the message. It won't stop the effect it has on its listeners. Ben Shapiro? lol.

Michelle Obama's speech was a blueprint for civilized people to deal with the hatred in society today. "They Go Low, We Go High". This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president.

Don't you know how stupid you sound? Her entire speech was one big lie about why Hillary friggin' Clinton is a good role model for women and why she would make a great president. Any objective observer (not you) can see neither is true.

And all you can say is "Ben Shapiro lol" because you've got nothing to say. The guy makes a living out of putting liberal fags like you in their place.

Of course, this is all assuming you're not just some troll pretending to be the biggest leftist hack ever to pollute this board.

This is a Part of Obama's speech that was good. This is libertarian/classical liberal rhetoric.

"We are not a fragile people, we're not a frightful people. Our power doesn't come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order as long as we do things his way. We don't look to be ruled.

"Our power comes from those immortal declarations first put to paper right here in Philadelphia all those years ago. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that we the people can form a more perfect union. That's who we are. That's our birthright, the capacity to shape our own destiny."

There you have it, one of the main problems with Trump. He's running as the strongman that's going to single handedly save and protect us all because he's supposedly so great and awsome. I'm not into the cult of personalities and putting faith into a man in a suit living across the country. Let people run their own lives in their own communities.
Of course, the Left wants to be ruled too, but Aslong as its by their own. Both sides have their blind spots.

What in THE BLUE HELL is Obama talking about? His entire campaign the first time around was built around him being some kind of savior who was bringing "hope and change." Of course he brought nothing in terms of hope and the vast majority of change he brought was bad. Many of those who were stupid enough to vote for him were disappointed and that's why they later doubled down with crazy Bernie this time around. The Democrats have always been about the government- their idea of it - ruling everyone and providing everything from cradle to grave. The government supplants everything - the individual, families, God. And yet the Democrat approach never solves a damn thing. But it's not supposed to, is it? The idea is to keep 'em down and keep 'em voting for you. Seriously, who does this fraud think he's kidding?

Attached Files FB_IMG_1469667734150.jpg
Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/28/16 12:53 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888850
07/28/16 12:50 PM
07/28/16 12:50 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Trump Just Filed Applications for Foreign Workers at His Florida Resort

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/trump-.../#ixzz4FisRNmP9

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888853
07/28/16 01:10 PM
07/28/16 01:10 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Don't you know how stupid you sound? Her entire speech was one big lie about why Hillary friggin' Clinton is a good role model for women and why she would make a great president. Any objective observer (not you) can see neither is true.

And all you can say is "Ben Shapiro lol" because you've got nothing to say. The guy makes a living out of putting liberal fags like you in their place.

Of course, this is all assuming you're not just some troll pretending to be the biggest leftist hack ever to pollute this board.

What in THE BLUE HELL is Obama talking about? His entire campaign the first time around was built around him being some kind of savior who was bringing "hope and change." Of course he brought nothing in terms of hope and the vast majority of change he brought was bad. Many of those who were stupid enough to vote for him were disappointed and that's why they later doubled down with crazy Bernie this time around. The Democrats have always been about the government- their idea of it - ruling everyone and providing everything from cradle to grave. The government supplants everything - the individual, families, God. And yet the Democrat approach never solves a damn thing. But it's not supposed to, is it? The idea is to keep 'em down and keep 'em voting for you. Seriously, who does this fraud think he's kidding?

I agree with you 100%.

I'm just talking about the rhetoric he used right there was right. But of course he's a big hypocrite. The government is the progressive God. As I said, they too want a strong ruler so Aslong as its their own tribe in charge.
Michelle Obama's speech was disturbing when she talked about giving Hillary the power to shape our children. Super creepy authoritarian stuff. But thinking this makes me a racist lol.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/28/16 01:11 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888854
07/28/16 01:12 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
The spelling error in the above posted meme gives it that little something extra... lol

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888855
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ivy,

just stop it.In the news thread someone recently posted a story about a MILLION dollar welfare fraud case in YOUR state involving people with ties to YOUR faith, and you didn't weigh in on the story.

It was about the guy who slipped out of the electronic shackle/monitor.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=825161&page=23

So your references to people on welfare....getting free Air Jordans voting Dem.is laughable. What political party is Jeff Lyle a follower of?

stop it, please.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #888856
07/28/16 01:40 PM
07/28/16 01:40 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ivy,

just stop it.In the news thread someone recently posted a story about a MILLION dollar welfare fraud case in YOUR state involving people with ties to YOUR faith, and you didn't weigh in on the story.

It was about the guy who slipped out of the electronic shackle/monitor.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=825161&page=23

So your references to people on welfare....getting free Air Jordans voting Dem.is laughable. What political party is Jeff Lyle a follower of?

stop it, please.

Stop what? Sorry if what I said about Democrats hits too close to home but you saying he had "ties to your faith" is like saying the Protestants "have ties" to the Catholics. The Jeffs and their followers have nothing to do with the LDS Church. And we loath them more than anyone. The real question is, why are you even bringing that up here? In some blatant, lame attempt to put me on the defensive? And I have no idea what party he's a follower of.

The thing I posted obviously utilizes some hyperbole but the underlying point is true. Too many Democrat voters look at the government as their Savior and the answer to all of society's problems.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/28/16 01:43 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #888860
07/28/16 02:58 PM
07/28/16 02:58 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ivy
just calling you out for inconsistency.
I did NOT know that the FDLS wasn't affiliated with your set of beliefs.
I DID know that you would NOT reply, or comment on the story about MASS welfare fraud involving people from your neck of the woods. I knew you'd avoid that post.

So you bringing up "Jordan wearing welfare recipients" in this thread...which implies urban poor Blacks, is a bit of a bad joke.

You'd have all the more reason to have commented on the FDLS million dollar welfare fraud case seeing that it involved leader of religious group that you don't care for. Guess the face of those welfare recipients don't match the narrative you're more comfortable with.

Also, the political demographics for Hildale,Utah and the county it's in are consistently 2/3 or better registered Rep. and Pres. election votes for past 30 years are consistent with that for the city and county. Seeing as how FDLS runs that town..literally ,it's not a stretch to say that if fugitive and welfare cheat Lyfe Jeffs does vote ...that he was voting (R).

You know your state better than I do, you could have guessed that the town he and that church run was mostly (R). But that's not consistent with the "Jordan wearing welfare"Democrats argument.

I give you a certain amount of credit for being candid and honest, but some of these inconsistencies have to be obvious to you.

I've said before that many govt. programs DO promote dependency, in fact they were designed to promote a societal "need" for them...guaranteeing the existence of the programs.
You can make your points here without the obvious contempt shown towards Blacks.

Page 11 of 55 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull