GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 415 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,081
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,372
Posts1,059,535
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888452
07/23/16 04:26 PM
07/23/16 04:26 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I googled your boogie man David duke since I don't know much about him and turns out he would actually make a FAR better candidate than both Clinton AND Trump!

He's against the federal reserve, the IRS, the wars, the political establishment.

Looks like he's a white nationalist, which isn't the same as white supremacist.

I have no real problem with that, so Aslong as the US gets divided into many different states or territories.

I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/23/16 05:05 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #888454
07/23/16 05:43 PM
07/23/16 05:43 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yes, I took note of your unfortunate admiration of David Duke yesterday. Thank you for doubling down. I'll keep it in mind.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #888456
07/23/16 05:58 PM
07/23/16 05:58 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Yes, I took note of your unfortunate admiration of David Duke yesterday. Thank you for doubling down. I'll keep it in mind.

He's just a far better guy than Hillary and trump from what little I can tell. I don't know a whole lot about him and I really don't care about him. I just think it's funny how people bring him into the presidential debate. Finally decided to look him up and turns out he's only half as bad as he's made out to be. I will also keep in mind your non argument.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/23/16 05:59 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888461
07/23/16 07:34 PM
07/23/16 07:34 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Robert Byrd left the KKK in 1952, and in 2005 gave a public apology for his involvement with the organization.

David Duke, while having left the KKK, is still a self proclaimed white nationalist, and has given no public apology for his Klan involvement in the way that Byrd has, which was to denounce white supremacy altogether.

Hillary Clinton's comments about Byrd being her mentor came at a time after Byrd had converted from a bigoted ideology, and atoned for it. Why shouldn't such a person be a mentor? Byrd died an honorable, great American and great public servant, and this was partly because he'd denounced the KKK and white supremacy.

It like the final act of contrition before a killer dies. Kill 40 people then at the time of your death say an act of contrition and mean it you go to heaven. Cool

It's funny how after Byrd supposedly repented that he continued to use racist language, like choosing to use the phrase "white ni**ers" not once, but twice on television in 2001. He voted against both Black nominations for the Supreme Court, having voted against Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas.

He was also such a narcissist that he could give Donald Trump classes in it. He could also be compared to Donald Trump in how he passed bills for buildings, highways and anything else that would have his name on it. The difference between him and Trump is that Byrd used taxpayer money to do it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_places_named_after_Robert_Byrd

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888490
07/24/16 05:45 AM
07/24/16 05:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Trump will give a lot of tax payer money to his business to build here. But why not they build under budget they finish on time and it's legal. They hire minorities to work on them.

I got no problem with that. He has a firm that makes sure his workers are legal citizens as well. The Democrates would love to say their illegal but can't.

He is for both building walls and building bridges as long as their building something here that real in the US that provides jobs. It is about work and not about hand outs for votes.

The Democratic Party as it is now are full of low life mother fuckers and cock sucker degenerate radicals and in general fucked up people. We should all piss
on them.

No offense to any mother fuckers and cock sucker degenerate radicals and fucked up people who happen to post on here we love you guys or girls or trans genders.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888516
07/24/16 04:17 PM
07/24/16 04:17 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I just found out something about Hillary VP he is a more of a centralist and not a crazy. I can see people voting for her because of her choice. I am sure Bernie supporters are going to hate her choice. There convention should be interesting in that regard.

I think the main issue will be who she nominates for the Supreme Court now. Plus how will they keep Obama care going.

She will do anything to win. I can see Bernie supporters not voting for her and just staying home.

The anarkists probably will cause trouble at her convention looking forward to that.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888531
07/24/16 10:15 PM
07/24/16 10:15 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Trump will give a lot of tax payer money to his business to build here. But why not they build under budget they finish on time and it's legal. They hire minorities to work on them.

I got no problem with that. He has a firm that makes sure his workers are legal citizens as well. The Democrates would love to say their illegal but can't.

He is for both building walls and building bridges as long as their building something here that real in the US that provides jobs. It is about work and not about hand outs for votes.

The Democratic Party as it is now are full of low life mother fuckers and cock sucker degenerate radicals and in general fucked up people. We should all piss
on them.

No offense to any mother fuckers and cock sucker degenerate radicals and fucked up people who happen to post on here we love you guys or girls or trans genders.

Only the unloved hate.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888538
07/24/16 11:45 PM
07/24/16 11:45 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Why do you think I use that.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888571
07/25/16 12:20 PM
07/25/16 12:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Clinton Rewards Wasserman Schultz’s Shady Behavior With a New Job

https://www.google.com/amp/observer.com/...h-new-job/amp/#

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888589
07/25/16 03:42 PM
07/25/16 03:42 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I am sure Bernie supporters will really turn out for Clinton after hearing this smile

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888596
07/25/16 06:08 PM
07/25/16 06:08 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
The Bernie supporters almost rioted when DWS spoke. Did the same thing when Pelosi mentioned Hillary. Even booed Sanders when he encouraged the crowd to support corrupt Hillary.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888599
07/25/16 06:58 PM
07/25/16 06:58 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So, every time a crowd boos at a sporting event, are we to assume they "almost rioted"?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888602
07/25/16 07:56 PM
07/25/16 07:56 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
It's Philly. They booed Santa Claus.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/25/16 07:59 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888604
07/25/16 08:12 PM
07/25/16 08:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
They booed Ted Cruz. But they were not about to riot. Important distinction. Based on what I have no idea.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #888637
07/26/16 01:19 AM
07/26/16 01:19 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
So, every time a crowd boos at a sporting event, are we to assume they "almost rioted"?

Never been to Europe right? they don't boo in Europe. I was watching Stuttgart play in the 1980's their fans whistled anytime Stuttgart used the negative space which means a back pass now that was a fan of a sports team.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888650
07/26/16 02:32 AM
07/26/16 02:32 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888672
07/26/16 12:46 PM
07/26/16 12:46 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

on them.

Nobody that calls themself "the Donald" should be president of any forward thinking nation,

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #888679
07/26/16 03:31 PM
07/26/16 03:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Nobody that calls themself "the Donald" should be president of any forward thinking nation,

Signed,

The guy who's voting for Hillary Clinton

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888710
07/26/16 10:29 PM
07/26/16 10:29 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...b7a0_story.html

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888729
07/27/16 07:46 AM
07/27/16 07:46 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
It's all about jobs and our economy nothing else

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888730
07/27/16 09:05 AM
07/27/16 09:05 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Donald Trump says he wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $10 an hour

Reversing a position that he took just two months ago, Donald Trump told Fox News on Tuesday that he would like to see the federal minimum wage raised to $10 per hour.

Trump slammed former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders for saying, in his Monday speech at the Democratic National Convention, that Trump doesn't support raising the federal minimum wage.

Sanders also said that Trump believes "that states should actually have the right to lower the minimum wage below $7.25."

"He lied last night, I mean it was a total lie and everybody said it," Trump said on "The O'Reilly Factor" in response to Sanders.

PolitiFact, for its part, rated Sanders' statement as "mostly true."

"In fact, some of the folks on your network said, 'Wow that was really a lie; he said that I wanted to go less than minimum wage' — this is a new one because I'm the one Republican that said in some cases we have to go more than minimum wage, but what I like is states," he said.

Repeating an earlier position, Trump advocated for leaving the minimum wage up to individual states.

"You go with the states — let the states make the determination because if you take New York, it's very expensive to live in New York, they need more than you know seven, eight, nine dollars," he said. "So you go with the states and let the states make the determination."

But then he said that he would also set a federal minimum wage.

"There doesn't have to be — well, I would leave it and raise it somewhat," Trump said. "You need to help people and I know it's not very Republican to say, but you need to help people."

He continued: "I would say $10, but with the understanding that somebody like me is going to bring back jobs, I don't want people to be in that $10 category for very long. But the thing is, Bill, let the states make the — they're not doing that for the most part."

The federal minimum wage is currently set at $7.25.

Trump's proposal for a $10 federal minimum wage contrasts with earlier statements that he has made. PolitiFact noted Trump's response to a question in May on NBC's "Meet the Press," when he was asked whether the federal government should set a floor for the minimum wage and then let states decide if they want to go above that.

"No, I'd rather have the states go out and do what they have to do," Trump said then. "And the states compete with each other, not only other countries, but they compete with each other. ... So I like the idea of let the states decide. But I think people should get more."

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-federal-minimum-wage-2016-7

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888733
07/27/16 10:14 AM
07/27/16 10:14 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Did he said he could not help raise the economy. When he says that let me know.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888735
07/27/16 10:21 AM
07/27/16 10:21 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...b7a0_story.html

Helen, thanks

It's ALWAYS about the money....I think laws had to be passed to FORCE American businessmen to stop making deals with Nazi Germany after the US entered WW2.

Good article.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888736
07/27/16 10:29 AM
07/27/16 10:29 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Thank you Gets. I'm glad you liked it.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888739
07/27/16 11:00 AM
07/27/16 11:00 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Helen,

i especially enjoyed reading it because helped me understand a story I read the other day.

Allegedly Russia was behind the DNC leaks

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...nald-trump.html

I'm not sure if I fully buy the story in the dailybeast , BUT...that article you posted gives some context to the story.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888748
07/27/16 01:33 PM
07/27/16 01:33 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: helenwheels] #888750
07/27/16 01:48 PM
07/27/16 01:48 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SC] #888752
07/27/16 02:01 PM
07/27/16 02:01 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC

are you mocking my use of the ellipse? wink smile

(It is a crime i repeatedly commit.)

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888755
07/27/16 02:36 PM
07/27/16 02:36 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
No, he's fixing the formatting of the page because of the long link.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: mightyhealthy] #888756
07/27/16 02:39 PM
07/27/16 02:39 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Aha. Thank you. smile

Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull