GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Malavita, Jimmy_Two_Times), 571 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,081
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,537
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #887608
07/11/16 12:56 PM
07/11/16 12:56 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Negative publicity for a sleazy politician is great. Even if she isn't indicted, she is smeared very good and rightfully comes off as a crooked establishment politician above the law. This is all good. Always good to smear the bad people.

Republicans party is terrrble too, but then again Hilary is pretty pro war herself.

At least Bernie actually stood for something. What does Hilary represent other than the status quo?

Body armor for Dallas police will have to wait. That money is needed to make another futile attempt at indicting Hillary in hopes that it will hurt her poll numbers. Politics as usual for the party of small government.

lol please dude. You're suddenly worried about the tax money when this country is 20 trillion in debt.

What kind of person defends Hilary Clinton?

It's funny how she's supposed to win by default. I still haven't met an actual Hillary supporter in real life. I know people that know people that supposedly support her but still don't know a single person that likes her.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887609
07/11/16 01:05 PM
07/11/16 01:05 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Point being, people on the right, that typically care about tax money, don't seem to care about money being wasted on futile attempts at sabotaging a presidential campaign, which is a glaring indication that it never really was about government spending to them in the first place.

My guess is the reason you don't know anyone who likes Hillary Clinton is because you surround yourself with people on the right. She's been consistently ahead in the polls, even after the FBI director's speech, which was supposed to destroy her.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #887612
07/11/16 01:39 PM
07/11/16 01:39 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Point being, people on the right, that typically care about tax money, don't seem to care about money being wasted on futile attempts at sabotaging a presidential campaign, which is a glaring indication that it never really was about government spending to them in the first place.

My guess is the reason you don't know anyone who likes Hillary Clinton is because you surround yourself with people on the right. She's been consistently ahead in the polls, even after the FBI director's speech, which was supposed to destroy her.

But it's a terrible point. Obviously the bulk of the tax money is going towards the welfare-warfare state.
In reality the only time tax money is going to good use is when it is used to go after politicians like Clinton. That's worth every cent. I can't even wrap my mind around the mindset of someone that would oppose that.
But I would agree that the republicans are frauds when it comes to believing in small government. Obviously they're not for small government, atleast not the establishment.

And I can assure you I'm not only surrounded by right wing people. I know a good amount of Trump supporters and people that were Bernie Sanders supporters. Probably about an equal amount on each side. Finding Bernie supporters wasn't hard at all. I just haven't met anyone who actually likes Hilary Clinton. I know they're out there somewhere but, it's like a mystery. Who are these people and what the fuck are they thinking?

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/11/16 01:41 PM.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887685
07/12/16 08:00 PM
07/12/16 08:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
And on Sunday, one of the leaders of the anti-Trump movement told a conservative website that she expects there will be a vote on the floor of the Republican National Convention next week that could change the expected outcome. Kendal Unruh, a delegate from Colorado and a member of the convention’s powerful Rules Committee, is pressing the party to allow delegates to “vote their conscience” rather than adhere to the rules that require most of them to vote for a specific candidate based on the results of their state’s primary.

She concedes that she may not have the majority support on the committee needed to make that change in the package of rules that the committee submits to the delegates as a whole. However, she told the conservative website The Daily Signalthat she believes she has enough support on the panel to issue a “minority report” from the Rules Committee including that “conscience clause.”

Last edited by olivant; 07/12/16 08:02 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887859
07/14/16 09:37 PM
07/14/16 09:37 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Relentless Donald Trump supporter and conservative media heavyweight Ann Coulter finally has a gripe with the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. In a series of social media posts, the pundit revealed she isn’t thrilled about the rumors that Trump will name Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) as his running mate. In her Facebook post, Coulter slammed Pence for flip-flopping on gay marriage and being soft on immigration. “He’s all in for corporate America bringing in as many guest workers as they please to replace American workers,” she wrote.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887903
07/15/16 03:14 PM
07/15/16 03:14 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
There may not be a contested convention, but the Republican National Convention may have a floor fight on its hands, even if efforts to change the rules fail, according to a group pressing for delegates to "vote their conscience" during next week's nationally televised roll call.

Delegates Unbound, a group insisting that delegates may already vote for the candidate of their choice as their party's presidential nominee, has set up shop in downtown Cleveland, just blocks from where those delegates will cast their votes on the floor of the Quicken Loans Arena next week.

In an interview in the group's nerve center, a room scattered with empty coffee cups and doughnut boxes, Dane Waters, the head of the group, told ABC News that even if last-ditch attempts to change the rules fail, the roll call vote on the floor of the GOP convention won't be "some quiet little rodeo."

"These individuals are extremely passionate about the right to vote their conscience," he said. "So I can't imagine that people are going to sit around and not do anything."

Members of Delegates Unbound have been working out of its office for 20 days, trying to educate delegates that if they don't want to vote for Trump, they don't have to. The Republican National Committee disagrees, saying the delegates are bound under the current rules.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887937
07/16/16 02:00 AM
07/16/16 02:00 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Pence doesn't seem like a Trump pick. Then there's reports that Trump was "making phone calls" until midnight last night trying to change it? Are puppet strings showing?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887940
07/16/16 05:44 AM
07/16/16 05:44 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Mom and Daddio were telling you to get off the computer and do your home work so you can get a nice Union job and be just another follower instead of a leader.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887952
07/16/16 12:52 PM
07/16/16 12:52 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Sarah Palin will not be speaking at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and according to Donald Trump it has nothing to do with her relationship with his campaign. “She was asked,” Trump told the Washington Examiner in an interview Thursday. “It’s a little bit difficult because of where she is. We love Sarah. Little bit difficult because of, you know, it’s a long ways away.”

Tim Tebow will not speak at the Republican National Convention, according to RNC chief spokesman Sean Spicer, who ended speculation that the former football star would talk on behalf of Donald Trump next week in Cleveland.

Tebow was one of a number of sports figures on the list of speakers approved by Trump, the GOP's presumptive presidential nominee. But the former Heisman Trophy winner posted on Facebook on Thursday that reports of his involvement at the RNC are just "a rumor."

Last edited by olivant; 07/16/16 12:54 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887953
07/16/16 12:57 PM
07/16/16 12:57 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
So?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #887973
07/16/16 10:49 PM
07/16/16 10:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Mom and Daddio were telling you to get off the computer and do your home work so you can get a nice Union job and be just another follower instead of a leader.

There's nothing wrong with being a follower if you're following something good.

And, I happen to believe unions are good.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: olivant] #887974
07/16/16 10:50 PM
07/16/16 10:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
Sarah Palin will not be speaking at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and according to Donald Trump it has nothing to do with her relationship with his campaign. “She was asked,” Trump told the Washington Examiner in an interview Thursday. “It’s a little bit difficult because of where she is. We love Sarah. Little bit difficult because of, you know, it’s a long ways away.”

Tim Tebow will not speak at the Republican National Convention, according to RNC chief spokesman Sean Spicer, who ended speculation that the former football star would talk on behalf of Donald Trump next week in Cleveland.

Tebow was one of a number of sports figures on the list of speakers approved by Trump, the GOP's presumptive presidential nominee. But the former Heisman Trophy winner posted on Facebook on Thursday that reports of his involvement at the RNC are just "a rumor."

These were supposed to be their "star" guests, too. lol.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887987
07/17/16 07:20 AM
07/17/16 07:20 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
If you really seen unions in action you would not think unions are good.

Now unions ask for things that drive business out of business. Then you know what unions do for their employees when that happens? Nothing they leave the workers without work.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887988
07/17/16 07:36 AM
07/17/16 07:36 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Hey my ex son in law was a NYC Cop. My daughter had a good job here in NYC. Then he trains to be an airport traffic controller another Union job pays more then double what a cop makes.

He trains in jersey and gets it. Now they are both working so they buy a house in NJ. Well he can't do the job Union or no Union they fired him. Now they can't afford the house. So they sell for what they paid for it just before the bubble burst. So he becomes a cop again in NYC.

Anyone who things it cool to be a follower is a sheep. That people can lead and will never do well in life. The shepards do well.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #887992
07/17/16 10:34 AM
07/17/16 10:34 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I refuse to join the IBEW, some my union buddies had no work this winter me I was between to two daily big job sites an assisted living facility and a 145 unit complex, I would rather work in the cold than collect unemployment

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #887999
07/17/16 01:22 PM
07/17/16 01:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hey my ex son in law was a NYC Cop. My daughter had a good job here in NYC. Then he trains to be an airport traffic controller another Union job pays more then double what a cop makes.

He trains in jersey and gets it. Now they are both working so they buy a house in NJ. Well he can't do the job Union or no Union they fired him. Now they can't afford the house. So they sell for what they paid for it just before the bubble burst. So he becomes a cop again in NYC.

Anyone who things it cool to be a follower is a sheep. That people can lead and will never do well in life. The shepards do well.

"they fired him"

I love how you just sneak that in there. And, I'm sure he did nothing stupid or wrong to get fired.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888007
07/17/16 04:24 PM
07/17/16 04:24 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Unions can be good things in theory. But like so many things, they become corrupted. And I'm not just talking about OC infiltration. You can read the ongoing cases on the Dept of Labor’s site. It's ridiculous.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/17/16 04:24 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888039
07/18/16 12:23 PM
07/18/16 12:23 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Et tu, Jonah?

The following is an excerpt from Jonah Golberg's current National Review article:

"Both literally and figuratively, the 2016 convention failed before the first gavel fell. Why? Because the party is so divided that many — and I mean many — leading Republicans couldn’t meet face-to-face even if they wanted to. The convention is in Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s backyard, and he’s not coming. Neither is Ohio Sen. Rob Portman. No living GOP presidential nominee is attending, save for Bob Dole. Many of the party’s best and brightest elected officials — Rep. Trey Gowdy, Sens. Ben Sasse, Kelly Ayotte, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul — aren’t going, either. Those who are going, such as Sen. Tim Scott and Gov. Nikki Haley, are not on the official list of speakers.

Trump himself admitted the problem Saturday when he said, somewhat grumpily, that he picked Indiana Gov. Mike Pence for “party unity.” It is perfectly legitimate for Trump supporters to grouse about such dissent. But the grousing misses the point. No matter who is right, the fact remains that the party is deeply divided."

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888104
07/19/16 11:51 AM
07/19/16 11:51 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
if the republicans had a real candidate then donald trump wouldn't be in the lead

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #888105
07/19/16 12:19 PM
07/19/16 12:19 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

"they fired him"

I love how you just sneak that in there. And, I'm sure he did nothing stupid or wrong to get fired.

He thinks in Russian not English so it takes him longer to do what is required.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888106
07/19/16 12:23 PM
07/19/16 12:23 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Republicans had a lot of great canadates all better then Hillary.

But the voters saw they did not do what they said they would do. Took over the house they were going to stop the funding of Obama care. They did not do it. Then they said we get the senate they would do it. Again it was a lie.

So they said fuck this we will vote for a none politician.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888115
07/19/16 05:54 PM
07/19/16 05:54 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

Melania Trump didn't graduate from college as bio claims

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The controversy over Melania Trump's speech at the Republican National Convention has sparked questions about her background.

Mrs. Trump's education, in particular, is at issue. Her bio on her official website states she graduated with a degree in design and architecture from "University in Slovenia." It's a claim that's been repeated by the Trump campaign and the RNC itself, in the convention's official program.

However, the Slovenian writers of her biography wrote that Trump actually dropped out from the University of Ljubljana after her freshman year. Politico's Julia Ioffe wrote the same thing in a profile of the presumptive Republican nominee's wife that appeared in GQ back in April.

The Huffington Post reported a spokesperson for Donald Trump did not respond to a question about his wife's educational background.

Mrs. Trump's speech on Monday night was generally well received until observers noticed portions appeared to be lifted from Michelle Obama's speech at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort denied the speech was copied, basically attributing it to a coincidence.

"These are themes that are personal to her, but they're very personal to a lot of people, depending on the stories of their lives," he said. "Obviously Michelle Obama feels similar sentiments towards her family."

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/melania_trump_didnt_graduate_f.html

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888116
07/19/16 06:13 PM
07/19/16 06:13 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Hey how much is she worth and how much are you worth?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888117
07/19/16 06:15 PM
07/19/16 06:15 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Mrs Obama once said the only time she was ever proud to be an American was when her husband became president of the United States.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888119
07/19/16 06:28 PM
07/19/16 06:28 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Hey how much is she worth and how much are you worth?

She has to blow Trump, so whatever she's worth she earned every penny...

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888132
07/19/16 08:53 PM
07/19/16 08:53 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
She has her own jewelry line. She was a model way before she met trump.

Plus a First Lady is nothing in politics. She is actually a joke Hillary was and still is a joke with no guts.

Now Hillary the joke wants to be president. smile

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Footreads] #888145
07/20/16 03:25 AM
07/20/16 03:25 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Mrs Obama once said the only time she was ever proud to be an American was when her husband became president of the United States.

trump said if he ran for president it'll be with the repubs because they have the dumbest voters

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888146
07/20/16 04:05 AM
07/20/16 04:05 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Well the democrats proved they are the dumbest voters by far by electing Obama for president not once, but twice so he could finish the job of ruining the country.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #888168
07/20/16 11:25 AM
07/20/16 11:25 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
trump said if he ran for president it'll be with the repubs because they have the dumbest voters

You and OakAsFan are proof that's not true.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #888181
07/20/16 12:27 PM
07/20/16 12:27 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@footreads
@ivyleague

why are yall defending trump calling the repub voters stupid?

he said it, meant it, and believed it

Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull