GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 292 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,775
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 58 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 57 58
Re: News [Re: helenwheels] #887401
07/08/16 08:20 PM
07/08/16 08:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: helenwheels

The Uncomfortable Reason Why It Came To This In Dallas Yesterday

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/08/uncomfortable-reason-came-dallas-yesterday/

Sound advice from comedian Chris Rock on how to behave with police. You'd think this would be common sense but, well, common sense isn't always so common.

https://youtu.be/igQDvYOt_iA

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/08/16 08:50 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887404
07/09/16 01:00 AM
07/09/16 01:00 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
They can stop saying that the police were there in the first place to defend the protesters. That is a joke. Law enforcement in the U.S. is a right wing institution, and they detest all left leaning groups, and their right to protest. The Dallas PD left the "wanted" photo of Mark Hughes (who was wrongfully identified as a suspect) on their twitter account all day today, despite knowing he wasn't the suspect. He received thousands of death threats, according to his lawyer. Payback has already begun. The police want all other parties to take a step back and reconsider their rhetoric, while they have no such intentions of doing the same. Then you have the retired Florida congressman today saying that "This is war", and for the president to "watch out". Threatening a sitting president is illegal no matter who you are, but when it's done by a former congressman, it could even be considered an act of treason. The police haven't even questioned him yet.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 07/09/16 01:14 AM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887408
07/09/16 02:03 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
They can stop saying that the police were there in the first place to defend the protesters. That is a joke. Law enforcement in the U.S. is a right wing institution, and they detest all left leaning groups, and their right to protest. The Dallas PD left the "wanted" photo of Mark Hughes (who was wrongfully identified as a suspect) on their twitter account all day today, despite knowing he wasn't the suspect. He received thousands of death threats, according to his lawyer. Payback has already begun. The police want all other parties to take a step back and reconsider their rhetoric, while they have no such intentions of doing the same. Then you have the retired Florida congressman today saying that "This is war", and for the president to "watch out". Threatening a sitting president is illegal no matter who you are, but when it's done by a former congressman, it could even be considered an act of treason. The police haven't even questioned him yet.

I realize the obvious continually escapes you but the cops were there to keep order. Look what's going on in Atlanta right now. The BLM protest there has shutdown a major highway. And they've done this several times before in various cities.

The fact that you see police as a "right wing institution" just shows how insufferably extreme left and radical you are. Left leaning groups are rightly detested. It's an unholy alliance of naive college students in their 20s who think they have the answers to the world's problems, anarchists who want to force their own radical revolution based on their warped world view, select minority groups who never miss a chance to exploit racial tensions (most of which they cause themselves), and of course the deviant LGBTQ (and whatever other letter you want to add) and feminist groups.

As for Hughes, considering the very reason for the protests and the tense atmosphere, one really has to question the wisdom of him walking around in public with a rifle over his shoulder. If he had a legal concealed gun, ok, but he shouldn't have been surprised that he caused a whole lot of confusion.

Since yesterday, a lot of people (including a number of black law enforcement) guys have called out Obama for his role in only worsening racial tensions. The guy hasn't helped.

And I don't know what you mean by "payback has already begun" but it's not surprising you immediately go into the BS liberal narrative with no mention of the pyscho who killed 5 innocent cops and wounded several others, including a civilian. Having been pegged on this board as an unrepentant liberal hack, you seem to have chosen to embrace that and doubled down on your left wing lunacy. You're quickly becoming a parody of yourself.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887409
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
OakAsFan clearly hates cops. As for American LE being "right wing" (how come their not just "right leaning"? But I digress), even the Far Left USSR had a police force and they didn't like protesters either. Maybe they were just a bunch of capitalist pigs hiding in plain sight?

The Dallas PD was probably a little busy, you know, with having 5 dead cops and 7 injured and all it tends to delay things. Maybe if you write them a letter they'll send you an apology for not meeting your deadline. BTW, they did defend protesters.
http://cdn.sandiegouniontrib.com/img/pho...e9b6936b1eddfe5

The Florida ex-congressman who is really an ex-Illinois congressman, Joe Walsh, shouldn't have made those threats. I'll bet he gets a visit from the Secret Service. Unfortunately, he has a long history of being an idiot. The tweet has been deleted and he kinda/sorta apologized for it while claiming it was misinterpreted. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...0708-story.html But I guess if people are going to accept that BLM marchers yelling "Pigs in a Blanket, Fry 'em like Bacon," didn't really mean killing cops and its leaders claim was misinterpreted, then we can probably accept Walsh's pseudo-apology. Or we can say they meant what they said and condemn them both. Anyway, another day, another clearing up a post full of half-truths.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887414
07/09/16 02:38 AM
07/09/16 02:38 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I read Lupe Fiasco twitter and agreed with his thoughts on the BLM lack of critical thinking. I personal agree to the main theme of the movement but disagree with much of the rallies. I think plenty of those families would like less publicity and more clarity.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: News [Re: BlackFamily] #887415
07/09/16 02:56 AM
07/09/16 02:56 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I read Lupe Fiasco twitter and agreed with his thoughts on the BLM lack of critical thinking. I personal agree to the main theme of the movement but disagree with much of the rallies. I think plenty of those families would like less publicity and more clarity.

One of the problems is that BLM is a Far Left movement based on the Black Panthers and other Black nationalist groups, and draws its inspiration from Assata Shakur, so it isn't mainstream. That means that it gets its tactics from Communist and agitprop movements that are confrontational and divisive.

When they lay down on the freeway it just pisses people off, including Black people who are trying to get to their jobs. When they interrupt politicians (like Bernie Sanders) it turns the crowd against them. OR marching into university libraries where people are studying so they can scream at White students. Then they demean their White allies and preach segregation. Talk about driving the Civil Rights Movement back fifty years.

If they stuck with the message of being against police brutality and made sure they were documented and confirmed cases of brutality (as opposed to taking a video out of context), explain how Black people experience discrimination today, and do peaceful non-in-your-face marches, then they'd have more support.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887421
07/09/16 05:11 AM
07/09/16 05:11 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Faithful said oak was a cop hater. So am I but unlike oak I have reasons. I don't want to post on them again. Plus my ex son in law was a cop. You don't want to know how I feel about him.

Firemen on the other hand I dig. After 9/11 if I saw firemen in key food buying food for the firehouse. I would go to the manager who I knew and pay the food bill. To his credit he went half with me.

The firemen never wanted for someone to pay their bill. I think some thought I would rat them out.

Cops in my experience are mostly takers.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #887428
07/09/16 10:44 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

Never had a problem with cops growing up.
Then again, at the time...Newark cops.....real cops...were dealing with decaying city with real violence problems. They were trained well enough and had enough experience to do the eye test and tell my friends and I weren't trouble makers.

First bad encounter with police was when I went away to school and every few years or so ever since.

I view my run ins as a combination of things. One, cops not as well trained or as busy and finding excuses to stop me, assuming that they will find something that I am guilty of(and getting angry when everything checks out) and I guess I was not supposed to leave the reservation(Newark) and live and move around freely like others.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887429
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
A good person does not turn a blind eye to abuse or corruption in whatever company or government department they work for. Therefore, there are very few good cops. I think there are a lot of well meaning cops, but they lack the moral courage to do anything when they witness wrongdoing on their force. So, well meaning is an apt description. Well meaning, albeit unfortunately weak. You don't get to call yourself good until you find it within you to confront bad whenever and wherever you see it, whether it's by a thug in a hoodie, or your partner in the squad car.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887431
07/09/16 10:53 AM
07/09/16 10:53 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Oak,

I think that some of the resistance to the use of "bodycams" that we've read about from law enforcement organizations should raise eyebrows among the public.

I think bodycams would help remove the burden of regular cops having to tell on bad cops.

I have friends who are military vets, and if half of their stories are true..some of the "friendly fire" deaths we read about in wars are soldiers settling scores with other soldiers...so regular cop who tells on corrupt cop puts himself in danger or is labeled as a "rat"....which coincidentally is the same terms CRIMINALS use.

Re: News [Re: getthesenets] #887433
07/09/16 11:16 AM
07/09/16 11:16 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You have to wonder about someone who is paid by the public, yet doesn't want the public to monitor their work and/or conduct. We should all tell our bosses Monday to remove the cameras from the building, and "let us do our job, our way". We can bet on whose boss laughs the loudest.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887435
07/09/16 11:45 AM
07/09/16 11:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Now a days not that many work from and office. They work from home. The company does rent a place to meet, they even rent HR department. They save a lot of money doing that. So they can pay for others Obama care.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887437
07/09/16 11:52 AM
07/09/16 11:52 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
When my youngest was a kid he wanted to do martial arts. We go to a Russian self defense dojo. Forget what they call Russian style martial art.

They let me watch a session only because I was deciding whether he should train with them or not. If I did they would not let me watch any more sessions. I wondered about that it seemed not right to me.

Then the sensi did a move with his assistant. He forgot he had his watch on. He cut his assistants face.

I saw that I said forget it and we left. If that would have happened to a kid what lie would they tell that it wasn't anyone's fault.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #887438
07/09/16 11:56 AM
07/09/16 11:56 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Well, I'm in Sacramento, where almost everyone works for the state. And, they work in offices. Cubicles, really. And, there's certainly cameras. Cries to remove the cameras, similar to those of police who don't want body cams, would garner a loud chuckle from both the supervisors and the union reps. It's 2016 for everyone except cops who still think they should be given the same freedom as Buford T. Justice. As they say, if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Just think, as recently as the 1990s, there were hardly any cameras anywhere in public. Today there's either a camera or google is snapping photos just about everywhere. You only have privacy inside of your home, with the curtains closed, your modem unplugged and your phone on airplane mode. 1984 has arrived, a couple of decades late. And, it aint Obama. He's being watched too.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #887439
07/09/16 12:03 PM
07/09/16 12:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

One of the problems is that BLM is a Far Left movement based on the Black Panthers and other Black nationalist groups, and draws its inspiration from Assata Shakur, so it isn't mainstream. That means that it gets its tactics from Communist and agitprop movements that are confrontational and divisive.

When they lay down on the freeway it just pisses people off, including Black people who are trying to get to their jobs. When they interrupt politicians (like Bernie Sanders) it turns the crowd against them. OR marching into university libraries where people are studying so they can scream at White students. Then they demean their White allies and preach segregation. Talk about driving the Civil Rights Movement back fifty years.

If they stuck with the message of being against police brutality and made sure they were documented and confirmed cases of brutality (as opposed to taking a video out of context), explain how Black people experience discrimination today, and do peaceful non-in-your-face marches, then they'd have more support.

So, black protesters should take pointers from you, a white person, on how to conduct their protests. That's hilarious.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887440
07/09/16 12:04 PM
07/09/16 12:04 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
who are the good people. Good people don't steal things only because their locked with good locks.

They don't fuck their friends wives. They don't steal money from their partners. They don't cheat on their wives. When they make a mistake they don't cover it up they admit it. They don't cheat on their tax's. They all love their kids.

So now who is a good person you know? I don't know any good people.

Anyone who says he is good I know is lying.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #887442
07/09/16 12:30 PM
07/09/16 12:30 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
who are the good people. Good people don't steal things only because their locked with good locks.

They don't fuck their friends wives. They don't steal money from their partners. They don't cheat on their wives. When they make a mistake they don't cover it up they admit it. They don't cheat on their tax's. They all love their kids.

So now who is a good person you know? I don't know any good people.

Anyone who says he is good I know is lying.

Then we can stop using this ridiculous term "good guys" when describing police, right?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887443
07/09/16 12:38 PM
07/09/16 12:38 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Oak it's nice for people working for the state you got those Union benefits even if you bad doing your job. Just like the cops.

I got cameras all over the house that no one can see.

Here is a funny story I had carpet cleaners come in. I watching them on my iPad. But they don't know it my son set it up. One of them took a gold bracket I had in a piece of furniture. You open the top you can put jewelry in it. I saw he took it. I have a sub hilt knife in there. I know he must have saw it. So now they are ready to leave. I go up and get the knife. I tell the guy how come you didn't take this. I can hurt you with this I can't hurt you with the bracelet.

Before he left he gave me back the bracelet and I told him to pay the 250 for his visit or I would rat him out to his company and he would have an accident like cut himself why shaving with a 7 inch blade attached to a sub hilt handle.

Never used them again I use Sears now.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #887444
07/09/16 12:44 PM
07/09/16 12:44 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
http://news10.com/2016/07/07/local-black...-men-by-police/

Attended this thing yesterday not for support but just to check it out

100% right good post

I can't stand the left because of this though I support people never groups or "isms." BLM, LBGTQ, feminist are all the same, most of the talking points can't be backed by facts and all they do is scream and yell when confronted with them. Mostly say things like "racist sexist transphob homophob patriarchy, misogony, white privilege, male privilege, cis gender it is all very tiresome

You have to wonder about someone who is paid by the public, yet doesn't want the public to monitor their work and/or conduct.

That is a concerning, I think police need to realize they are public servants, they are not always right and they are not above the people.

My aunt is a police officer, she supports body cams but in conversation about her job I feel that she and her colleagues are a little biased against blacks but also have no problem with violating anyone's rights and if I call her on that (I try to avoid talking racial issues in the family to keep the peace) she tells me I am wrong and that I hate cops. Last week I drove through a DWI checkpoint, during my stop I refused to give my ID because I hadn't been drinking (I don't drink when I go out only club soda) long story short I was detained. When I told her this she told me that by driving down a road is enough probable cause for me to be stopped and search (cop told me he could smell weed, which is impossible because I haven't done that in 6 or 7 years) I said that is wrong and tried to explain why she said Okay, after the shooting in Dallas she sent me a text saying you must be happy 5 cops are dead. I didn't respond but that is consistent with police mentality if you are critical of their actions and you must be anti police.

In regards to shootingsnobody deserves to be killed by the State (police) but like everything it has to do with decisions you make during encounters.

So, black protesters should take pointers from you, a white person, on how to conduct their protests. That's hilarious.

Right because you can only speak about your race and your sex and having an opinion about something should be 100% disregarded. I am guessing you are not Italian so you should never talk or have an opinion about LCN

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 07/09/16 07:17 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #887445
07/09/16 12:50 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

black lives matters is about the police shooting innocent unarmed black people

it has nothing to do with the black panther party or black nationalism

how can a video of unarmed men being murdered on film be taken out of context?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887447
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Hey who kills more black cops or other blacks?

Cops can't stop black on black crime their response time is to slow.

So what do honest blacks and other people do they buy guns for self protection in the moment. They don't buy them legally they are hard to get legally.

My barber asked me to get him a gun for his daughter for self protection. I told him no he asked me why. If your daughter had to use it and knew how to use it and was calm enough to use it. Cops who came after it was over where did she get the gun. Then she would rat me out. Her father said no she would not I said if she did not. That would mean you would have already rat me out.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #887448
07/09/16 01:03 PM
07/09/16 01:03 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Hey who kills more black cops or other blacks?

Cops can't stop black on black crime their response time is to slow.

So what do honest blacks and other people do they buy guns for self protection in the moment. They don't buy them legally they are hard to get legally.

My barber asked me to get him a gun for his daughter for self protection. I told him no he asked me why. If your daughter had to use it and knew how to use it and was calm enough to use it. Cops who came after it was over where did she get the gun. Then she would rat me out. Her father said no she would not I said if she did not. That would mean you would have already rat me out.

if they go after the manufacturers of molly and Xtacy it will cut down crime stats

this new generation is drugged out on illicit drugs and that drives crime

Re: News [Re: Footreads] #887449
07/09/16 01:20 PM
07/09/16 01:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
honest blacks

Why would you have to differentiate "honest" blacks from blacks in general? Do you believe that most black people aren't honest?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887450
07/09/16 01:32 PM
07/09/16 01:32 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Perhaps some of you listen to a variety of radio talk shows. If you do, you may listen to Michael Savage who is about as right-wing as you can get. Along with Laura Ingram (and in contrast with Mark Levin and Michael Medved), he is a Donald Trump supporter. However, get this:

On his Thursday afternoon show he stated that the two men recently killed by police in Baton Rouge and Minnesota were executed by police.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887451
07/09/16 02:05 PM
07/09/16 02:05 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
honest blacks

Why would you have to differentiate "honest" blacks from blacks in general? Do you believe that most black people aren't honest?

I will tell you what I told you before I believe your a kid. Possibly still in college and have no life experience to speak off. Your parents are devorced and are both liberals. I think you still live at home not on your own.

I have more dealing with black people then you will probably ever have.

Most black people and white people are about the same. They just hardly ever deal with each other.

Those with kids are like whites with kids they want them to have a better life then we had
there is no difference in that regard.

Those in kids youth gangs don't know how to make money from it. They need someone to show them how.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: olivant] #887454
07/09/16 03:48 PM
07/09/16 03:48 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
Perhaps some of you listen to a variety of radio talk shows. If you do, you may listen to Michael Savage who is about as right-wing as you can get. Along with Laura Ingram (and in contrast with Mark Levin and Michael Medved), he is a Donald Trump supporter. However, get this:

On his Thursday afternoon show he stated that the two men recently killed by police in Baton Rouge and Minnesota were executed by police.

Michael Savage is a bay area guy and he once was a liberal. Evidently his back story is that some doctor in SF plagiarized something he wrote, and he's been on his right wing bent ever since. I've noticed that inside a lot of these extreme right wingers is a liberal that feels abandoned. It ties into the race thing, too. Lack of jobs, Mexicans taking the jobs, etc. They're crying for help, and their grief and fears have been manipulated by the Republican party.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887457
07/09/16 04:33 PM
07/09/16 04:33 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Dude,

interesting story about your aunt, and it's consistent with some of the public comments by law enforcement the past 4 years following violent clashes between police and citizens.She knows you and may have helped raise you, yet you are a "cop hater" for asking questions.
Depending on what kind of a cop a person is, it's a dangerous job and I understand why they may adopt the "pack" mentality.However police can judge/jury/executioner in encounters with people and that's not a responsibility to be taken lightly. Fairness and humanity have to override any "us against them" mentality or you stop being police and you become like an occupying army or something.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #887463
07/09/16 05:57 PM
07/09/16 05:57 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: olivant

Michael Savage is a bay area guy and he once was a liberal. Evidently his back story is that some doctor in SF plagiarized something he wrote, and he's been on his right wing bent ever since. I've noticed that inside a lot of these extreme right wingers is a liberal that feels abandoned. It ties into the race thing, too. Lack of jobs, Mexicans taking the jobs, etc. They're crying for help, and their grief and fears have been manipulated by the Republican party.

I'm starting to think Footreads is right about you being a kid. Some of the absurd things you say, like above, typically come from people under 30. At least you'd have an excuse.

Anyway, I've listened to just about every conservative talk radio show host over the years. The more mainstream ones are are like Medved, who's pretty balanced and analytical. Savage is sort of off on his own island and often is critical of other talk show hosts. Much of what he goes on is emotion. The thing about most of them is they won't hesitate to condemn those officers if those shootings are found to be bad. Apologizing to those cops who are later found justified and absolved of wrongdoing is something I have yet to see from their black/liberal critics.

The best conservative host is Dennis Prager. The guy is a genius and is the best at exposing and absolutely annihilating liberals and their warped view of just about everything in this world.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887465
07/09/16 06:24 PM
07/09/16 06:24 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Some new details coming out about the Minnesota case if what's reported is true...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconserva...ndroid-verizon#

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/...not-move-order/

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #887466
07/09/16 06:33 PM
07/09/16 06:33 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Some stubborn stats that put the lie to the Black Lives Matter narrative...

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/09/16 06:34 PM.

Page 21 of 58 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull