GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 58 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,385
Posts1,059,731
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 58 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 57 58
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886730
07/02/16 02:40 PM
07/02/16 02:40 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
this is what happens when you have tinted glass on the car. They can stop you for that. Stupid to drive with it. Then a suspend license is not a big deal. You didn't pay a ticket they suspend your license. Pay it your unsuspended. But they can take you in because you can't drive the car till your license is right. But if his side kick license is ok he can drive.

On the steroids if you have an injury. Some are used to promote healing that all. Not to get an advantage in a sport. He doesn't look like he plays sports.

He had to much loose money not to be dealing all the shit he had.i But people carry a lot of money on them all the time. But not in the glove compartment.

Most of it maybe all of it he can beat with a good female defense lawyer. Their better then men.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886737
07/02/16 03:26 PM
07/02/16 03:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
How can an anti-abortion law be enforced without invading the pregnant woman's privacy? I'll wait.

Roe v. Wade was improperly decided. Even some liberals, if they're being honest (a difficult task for them), admit that. There's nothing in the Constitution that gives a woman "the right" to have an abortion. No more than there's anything that gives gays "the right" to marry. In both cases, the Court's decision was the result of activist judges overstepping their bounds and enacting social policy rather than properly interpreting the Constitution. But liberal justices have never cared what the Constitution says. It's why they adhere to a "living document" philosophy where they can just read into it what they want and make it all up as they go along. And that's how we got legalized infanticide and gay marriage. Both issues should have been left to the states to decide for themselves. But when they know they can't win in public opinion, liberals use the courts to force their agenda.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/02/16 03:39 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #886788
07/02/16 10:40 PM
07/02/16 10:40 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
How can an anti-abortion law be enforced without invading the pregnant woman's privacy? I'll wait.

Roe v. Wade was improperly decided. Even some liberals, if they're being honest (a difficult task for them), admit that. There's nothing in the Constitution that gives a woman "the right" to have an abortion. No more than there's anything that gives gays "the right" to marry. In both cases, the Court's decision was the result of activist judges overstepping their bounds and enacting social policy rather than properly interpreting the Constitution. But liberal justices have never cared what the Constitution says. It's why they adhere to a "living document" philosophy where they can just read into it what they want and make it all up as they go along. And that's how we got legalized infanticide and gay marriage. Both issues should have been left to the states to decide for themselves. But when they know they can't win in public opinion, liberals use the courts to force their agenda.

You didn't answer my question.

How do we enforce an anti-abortion law without invading the privacy of pregnant women? I'm still waiting.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886793
07/02/16 11:25 PM
07/02/16 11:25 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
"Constitutional right to end a pregnancy." That these activist judges or any pro-abortion liberal can actually say that with a straight face never ceases to amaze me.

Life is more important than privacy. For some reason though, the so-called "politically correct" people don't consider an unborn baby as a living being. I don't get the reason of this nor do I really want to, to be honest. A baby is a baby, unborn or not. If this reasoning has become "old fashioned" and unpopular today, then I am glad to be "old-fashioned".

Even in the mafia, whacking babies was at least "theoretically" listed as a dishonorable thing, even though they didn't always follow that rule.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: News [Re: Dwalin2011] #886805
07/03/16 01:57 AM
07/03/16 01:57 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

How do we enforce an anti-abortion law without invading the privacy of pregnant women? I'm still waiting.

I did answer your question. You just don't want to hear it. In terms of what the Constitution really says (and doesnt say), women really have no "expectation of privacy" when it comes to them killing their baby. So that shouldn't even be an issue to begin with.

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Life is more important than privacy. For some reason though, the so-called "politically correct" people don't consider an unborn baby as a living being. I don't get the reason of this nor do I really want to, to be honest. A baby is a baby, unborn or not. If this reasoning has become "old fashioned" and unpopular today, then I am glad to be "old-fashioned".

Even in the mafia, whacking babies was at least "theoretically" listed as a dishonorable thing, even though they didn't always follow that rule.

It's not that pro-abortion people don't consider an unborn baby as a living being. They know it is. They simply argue it's not in order to justify their position.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: News [Re: Dwalin2011] #886807
07/03/16 02:11 AM
07/03/16 02:11 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Life is more important than privacy.

"Give me liberty or give me death."

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886809
07/03/16 02:15 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Why didn't Obama mother have an abortion? We would all be better off with him.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #886810
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

I did answer your question. You just don't want to hear it. In terms of what the Constitution really says (and doesnt say), women really have no "expectation of privacy" when it comes to them killing their baby. So that shouldn't even be an issue to begin with.

It's not that pro-abortion people don't consider an unborn baby as a living being. They know it is. They simply argue it's not in order to justify their position.

No, I asked you specifically, how do we ENFORCE an anti-abortion law without violating a pregnant woman's privacy. I didn't ask you for your interpretation of the constitution where abortion is concerned, I asked you how we enforce such laws without violating a woman's privacy. Do we put a camera in her bedroom? Her shower? Do we keep pregnant women constantly monitored to see what types of pills they may take? Still awaiting your answer.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886811
07/03/16 02:21 AM
07/03/16 02:21 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
In the old days you could put a baby you could not afford in an orphanage. Until he or she was old enough to get his working papers and then help support the family. Is that better or worse then an abortion?

Not everyone wants to abort a kid they can't afford. You thing they can just forget about doing it?

A heartless mother fucker can, but not a normal person.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: Footreads] #886814
07/03/16 02:35 AM
07/03/16 02:35 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
In the old days you could put a baby you could not afford in an orphanage. Until he or she was old enough to get his working papers and then help support the family. Is that better or worse then an abortion?

Not everyone wants to abort a kid they can't afford. You thing they can just forget about doing it?

A heartless mother fucker can, but not a normal person.

I hate the mere thought of abortion, but I can't think of any way to legislate someone's body without violating their basic civil rights. Say there's some pill out there that kills a fetus, and it's undetectable. What do you do, monitor the pregnant woman every second? Start a federal agency that specializes in shadowing pregnant women everywhere they go? It's impossible to truly enforce an anti-abortion law without relegating a woman to being less than a citizen. Anyone who wants to go back to such a time might as well just go live in the sticks, because each day they wake up is going to be worse than the last.

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886816
07/03/16 02:52 AM
07/03/16 02:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

No, I asked you specifically, how do we ENFORCE an anti-abortion law without violating a pregnant woman's privacy. I didn't ask you for your interpretation of the constitution where abortion is concerned, I asked you how we enforce such laws without violating a woman's privacy. Do we put a camera in her bedroom? Her shower? Do we keep pregnant women constantly monitored to see what types of pills they may take? Still awaiting your answer.

Obviously at this point you can't without the Court having enough justices who would hear overturn Roe v Wade or a Constitutional amendment. But, hypothetically speaking, if those were to happen and the issue was left up to the states, in those states that outlawed it a woman simply would have nowhere to go to get the procedure done. She could always travel out of state or take some sort of morning after pill but the people of a state that don't want any part of it wouldn't have to tolerate it or have their taxes go towards it. None of this involves a woman's privacy.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/03/16 02:52 AM.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #886817
07/03/16 02:59 AM
07/03/16 02:59 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Obviously at this point you can't without the Court having enough justices who would hear overturn Roe v Wade or a Constitutional amendment. But, hypothetically speaking, if those were to happen and the issue was left up to the states, in those states that outlawed it a woman simply would have nowhere to go to get the procedure done. She could always travel out of state or take some sort of morning after pill but the people of a state that don't want any part of it wouldn't have to tolerate it or have their taxes go towards it. None of this involves a woman's privacy.

What if there were a way for a pregnant woman to simply poison a fetus without it being detectable? How would a state where abortion is banned prevent such a thing, without violating her rights at the FEDERAL level, which no state law can overrule? How do you do this without violating her right to privacy, a right granted to ALL citizens in per the constitution?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886822
07/03/16 04:26 AM
07/03/16 04:26 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

What if there were a way for a pregnant woman to simply poison a fetus without it being detectable? How would a state where abortion is banned prevent such a thing, without violating her rights at the FEDERAL level, which no state law can overrule? How do you do this without violating her right to privacy, a right granted to ALL citizens in per the constitution?

Anything not found in the Constitution should be left to the states. The "right to privacy" in the Constitution has nothing to do with giving women the right to have an abortion. Now there's nothing that could stop a mother from killing her child after pregnancy either. One lunatic just stabbed her 4 kids to death the other day. But abortion wouldn't have federal sanction via the liberal lie that the Constitution supports it.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886828
07/03/16 06:14 AM
07/03/16 06:14 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I told you guys I went to NJ with my wife to my brother laws house for his grandsons birthday. I despise him.

Any way one of his other wives he had three children with. They are all grown up now. One of them got hooked on juke his garl friend to. They had a baby the baby would have been aborted. But his third or fourth wife Monica told the kid they would raise the baby until he was ready to take him. The mother is still on it. The son looks like he quit some how.

My wife gets a call yestarday from her brother. His wife Monica wants to take her mother she is in her 90s frail to Mexico for a vacation she is of Mexican decent.

So Phil my wife's brother wife wants to go to Vegas while his wife is gone. He asked her to watch his grandson while they are gone that knucklehead. She tells him no. Go after Monica gets back.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886837
07/03/16 08:11 AM
07/03/16 08:11 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
Elie Wiesel—author, activist, Nobel Peace Prize winner and Holocaust survivor—died on Saturday at the age of 87.

Wiesel is credited with ensuring that the horrors of the Holocaust remain inked indelibly in the social consciousness, an effort perpetuated through his roles as activist, writer and teacher. In 1986, Wiesel was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his lifelong commitment to promoting peace and justice.

Though he authored a total of 57 books, his best known work is the memoir Night, which details his experience as a prisoner in Auschwitz. In its own obituary for Wiesel, the New York Times excerpted a selection from that account, which captures the essence of the haunting, starkly rendered prose for which he was known:

“Never shall I forget that night, the first night in camp, which has turned my life into one long night, seven times cursed and seven times sealed,” Mr. Wiesel wrote. “Never shall I forget that smoke. Never shall I forget the little faces of the children, whose bodies I saw turned into wreaths of smoke beneath a silent blue sky. Never shall I forget those flames which consumed my faith forever. Never shall I forget the nocturnal silence which deprived me, for all eternity, of the desire to live. Never shall I forget those moments which murdered my God and my soul and turned my dreams to dust. Never shall I forget these things, even if I am condemned to live long as God himself. Never.”

Wiesel was born September 30, 1928, in a Transylvanian town that at the time was part of Romania. In 1944, his family was deported to Auschwitz, where his mother and sister perished. Wiesel and his father were later transferred to Buchenwald, from which he was liberated in 1945. His father did not survive.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #886852
07/03/16 01:34 PM
07/03/16 01:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Anything not found in the Constitution should be left to the states. The "right to privacy" in the Constitution has nothing to do with giving women the right to have an abortion. Now there's nothing that could stop a mother from killing her child after pregnancy either. One lunatic just stabbed her 4 kids to death the other day. But abortion wouldn't have federal sanction via the liberal lie that the Constitution supports it.

A woman that wants an abortion already deals with enough obstacles. She has to be yelled and screamed at by protesters in the parking lot, shown gruesome photos of illegal, late term abortions that have nothing to do with her legal procedure, receive death threats, and in some cases both the women and the people running the clinic have been killed. Now there's states that want to take away a woman's right to do what she wishes with her body. What's next? Pass laws that relegate women to the kitchen?

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886853
07/03/16 01:44 PM
07/03/16 01:44 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
When was the last time that happened? If you don't mind how old are you.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886879
07/03/16 06:13 PM
07/03/16 06:13 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

A woman that wants an abortion already deals with enough obstacles. She has to be yelled and screamed at by protesters in the parking lot, shown gruesome photos of illegal, late term abortions that have nothing to do with her legal procedure, receive death threats, and in some cases both the women and the people running the clinic have been killed. Now there's states that want to take away a woman's right to do what she wishes with her body. What's next? Pass laws that relegate women to the kitchen?

There's so many things wrong with your argument above its hard to even know where to start.

You first go with the typical liberal, pro-abortion tactic of trying to twist it to where the woman is somehow the victim and not the baby being killed. And you do this by painting a bogus and unrealistic picture of "obstacles" they have to overcome. Protesters in the parking lot? How often do you think this happens relative to how many abortions there are? And those gruesome pictures, which every woman whose having an abortion SHOULD see (shouldn't their "choice" be an informed choice?) aren't all late term. One can clearly see heads, arms, legs, etc long before the third trimester. And while killing abortionists isn't justified, neither is that abortionist killing dozens, hundreds, or thousands of unborn babies.

You then use the lame and tired line about it being "her body." Nevermind there are actually TWO bodies and lives involved. Not just her. And, if we go by that bogus argument about it being "her body," then you have to believe she's justified in having an abortion right up to the very moment of birth. After all, whether the first month that or the last month, it's "her body," right?

Lastly, you end with a ridiculous attempt to somehow make outlawing abortion in those states that don't want it, which is the Constitutional way to go, a case of going backwards or some sexist measure against women.

I'm still waiting for you to make a sound, informed argument on anything. So far you're 0 for 3.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #886886
07/03/16 07:20 PM
07/03/16 07:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Of course your definition of a sound argument is one you agree with.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886887
07/03/16 07:22 PM
07/03/16 07:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ivy, can you point to one discussion on the history of this website where you respectfully disagreed with someone on a political topic? Where you didn't label them as a "liberal"? Where you didn't accuse them of trolling? Just one discussion where you openly disagree with someone without insulting or condescending to them? Are you even capable of it? Can you even live in a world where people disagree with you?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886890
07/03/16 07:59 PM
07/03/16 07:59 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Ivy, can you point to one discussion on the history of this website where you respectfully disagreed with someone on a political topic? Where you didn't label them as a "liberal"? Where you didn't accuse them of trolling? Just one discussion where you openly disagree with someone without insulting or condescending to them? Are you even capable of it? Can you even live in a world where people disagree with you?

It might help if you'd stop making straw man arguments. Just sayin'.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #886893
07/03/16 09:15 PM
07/03/16 09:15 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

What is a straw man argument, anyway? Is this related to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz?

Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886901
07/03/16 10:48 PM
07/03/16 10:48 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It might help if you were familiar with the facts in these things before regurgitating liberal talking points or just talking out of your ass.

Re: News [Re: IvyLeague] #886918
07/04/16 02:37 AM
07/04/16 02:37 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

It might help if you were familiar with the facts in these things before regurgitating liberal talking points or just talking out of your ass.

We need to start a drinking game for every time you say "liberal". You're such a partisan hack. You're probably a bigger victim of Reaganomics than anyone here, yet you keep letting the GOP pimp you out.

Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886924
07/04/16 03:01 AM
07/04/16 03:01 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I hope Hillary wins the presidency. She won't accomplish any thing with a republican congress and senate. Unless by executive order that will be challenged in the courts. The government will definately close down probably more then once.

I don't think she will be able to get her judges on the court either. No budget will pass no short term fixes either. So gov will close down even when it does not need to. Obama care will go bankrupt if the republicans have balls. But politicians don't have balls.

We are going to have some interest times especially with terrorism. Especially here in NY

I hope also in your state. You do live in the US right? Probably for a union.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: DuesPaid] #886925
07/04/16 03:19 AM
07/04/16 03:19 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Let me tell you my experience with unions in the 6os

Union goes on strike. The strike fund is never enough.

Companies use strike breakers scabs to deliever their crap. So unions hired people like me to stop deliveries. We stop them, but they keep on comming. So they let us hijack their trucks. We do good when that happens.

Then the companies settle with the unions. The union bosses make a ton of money. They wanted 10 cents an hour they settle for 5 or 4 cents an hour terrible for the worker.

They already agree to the deal before the vote by the rank and file.

So now the union takes it to the shop Stewart's they have in their pocket. The A personality ones they own. First they say that's crap.union grease them to say yes. They know that will happen.

So now they have a vote with the shop Stewart's. They talk them into taking that shit deal. They drown out the ones at the end who want to do the right thing for the worker.

So now it goes for a vote by the workers. Same thing happens just to a bigger scale.

Eventually they take that shit deal. But at least they have a job so they still work a six day week for chump change.

I guess it is different now. So the company goes under or leaves the state and the worker goes on welfair.

only the unloved hate
Re: News [Re: OakAsFan] #886927
07/04/16 03:48 AM
07/04/16 03:48 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

What is a straw man argument, anyway? Is this related to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz?

Ever heard of a thing called a search engine? Try it sometime instead of constantly bringing ignorance to the board.

Re: News [Re: Footreads] #886951
07/04/16 01:53 PM
07/04/16 01:53 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I hope Hillary wins the presidency. She won't accomplish any thing with a republican congress and senate. Unless by executive order that will be challenged in the courts. The government will definately close down probably more then once.

I don't think she will be able to get her judges on the court either. No budget will pass no short term fixes either. So gov will close down even when it does not need to. Obama care will go bankrupt if the republicans have balls. But politicians don't have balls.

We are going to have some interest times especially with terrorism. Especially here in NY

I hope also in your state. You do live in the US right? Probably for a union.

Yeah, I remember when Obama won you guys said all this 'world's going to end' stuff.

Re: News [Re: Footreads] #886952
07/04/16 01:54 PM
07/04/16 01:54 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Let me tell you my experience with unions in the 6os

Union goes on strike. The strike fund is never enough.

Companies use strike breakers scabs to deliever their crap. So unions hired people like me to stop deliveries. We stop them, but they keep on comming. So they let us hijack their trucks. We do good when that happens.

Then the companies settle with the unions. The union bosses make a ton of money. They wanted 10 cents an hour they settle for 5 or 4 cents an hour terrible for the worker.

They already agree to the deal before the vote by the rank and file.

So now the union takes it to the shop Stewart's they have in their pocket. The A personality ones they own. First they say that's crap.union grease them to say yes. They know that will happen.

So now they have a vote with the shop Stewart's. They talk them into taking that shit deal. They drown out the ones at the end who want to do the right thing for the worker.

So now it goes for a vote by the workers. Same thing happens just to a bigger scale.

Eventually they take that shit deal. But at least they have a job so they still work a six day week for chump change.

I guess it is different now. So the company goes under or leaves the state and the worker goes on welfair.

You mean, there's corruption in unions? By golly, well then let's just end them.

There's corruption in law enforcement, too. So, let's end it.

Corruption in pro sports. Pull the plug, man.

Re: News [Re: Faithful1] #886953
07/04/16 01:56 PM
07/04/16 01:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Ever heard of a thing called a search engine? Try it sometime instead of constantly bringing ignorance to the board.

I googled "strawman" and this is what showed up.

Page 18 of 58 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull