GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, Malavita, joepuzzles234), 242 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,106
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,382
Posts1,059,697
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
How guards assault inmates w/no consequences #886137
06/24/16 07:30 AM
06/24/16 07:30 AM
GangstersInc Offline OP
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline OP
Underboss
How U.S. prison guards continue assaulting inmates without consequences http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/how-guards-go-on-assaulting-inmates-without-consequences

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886139
06/24/16 08:31 AM
06/24/16 08:31 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
This is all too real. I've come across some cool CO's while I was incarcerated but the majority are on some real bullshit because they got picked on in high school. I don't want you to get it fucked up and think I don't realize i was in prison and a certain amount of my rights don't exist anymore, but I've seen guards provoke, harass, and brutally beat guys. Then they'll send them to lockup to heal. Once they do, they face a street charge or some other bullshit. Passaic county jail is the worst for this. Lawsuit after lawsuit. I learned from older heads not to feed into any of their shit. You can say all you want to me but as long as you don't touch me or fucked with my family/girl at visit, then you can talk that good shit all you want. Anyone here that is familiar with yardville knows Davino. I saw him setup two guys with shanks in their rooms and tell them they have five minutes tonfind it. After five minutes they were in cuffs on the way to lockup. They have a wild amount of power and they abuse it. Like I said, I've met some good guys. Guys that I know from the street and some that I didn't. Some looked out for me (I would never ask for shit) if they did I would make sure they knew it was appreciated. Ill tell you one thing though, I've heard of multiple cases where guys have caught a CO in the streets and got some get back.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886151
06/24/16 03:03 PM
06/24/16 03:03 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
You have to understand what kind of person would choose to work in a fuckin prison; someone without any other options.
Most CO's are total white trash and lack intellect.
The abuse on inmates is no laughing matter and very real.

Last edited by Belmont; 06/24/16 03:04 PM.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Belmont] #886152
06/24/16 03:28 PM
06/24/16 03:28 PM
U.S.A
T
Terence Offline
Made Member
Terence  Offline
T
Made Member
U.S.A
Originally Posted By: Belmont
You have to understand what kind of person would choose to work in a fuckin prison; someone without any other options.

+1 - Well said Belmont

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886170
06/24/16 06:51 PM
06/24/16 06:51 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Was Peter Gotti ever charged with trying to whack a warden who gave John a hard time at Marion?

I read a thread on this over decades ago on another forum.....

Well in Junior's book he claims the guards would spread eagle his father naked etc

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886187
06/24/16 08:36 PM
06/24/16 08:36 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
lewis kasman told the feds while junior gotti was in prison that junior, gene and peter planned to kill some warden i think it was the warden at the prison junior was at and jerry capeci for articles he wrote about the gottis

But i think even the feds have admitted they know kasman was a bullshitter was that true not likely but you never know with that family.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886195
06/24/16 09:46 PM
06/24/16 09:46 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
If you're in prison, you're in there for good reason, generally. The punishment has evolved from extremely harsh 200years ago through to comparatively comfortable. You get to speak to your buddies most of the time, shoot pool etc. fuck that, you go to jail, the CO's should tear a hole in your ass. When you thought about committing the crime you got caught for, you obviously weighed up the pros/cons and thought the time would be a reasonable risk...simply because you know usually you usually get treated ok if you keep your head down. if it where a hellhole most would think twice, especially in societies where we have luxuries everywhere (compared to harsh prisons in underdeveloped countries).

The punishment shouldn't be prison, it should happen IN prison...at whatever scale it may be

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886199
06/24/16 09:58 PM
06/24/16 09:58 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I believe in not doing the crime if you can't do the time as much as the next guy. But that being said, guards are supposed to be the zoo keepers, not the zoo animals.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886201
06/24/16 10:03 PM
06/24/16 10:03 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I know a bunch of CO's in Hudson and they actually make good money and have good pensions , they all check out after 20-25.

and it's not just inmates . You wouldn't believe the amount and size of employee on employee lawsuits .

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886215
06/25/16 02:38 AM
06/25/16 02:38 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
So other than physical abuse do the hacks mess with u commonly with things like, spitting on ya food if your in solitary (no chow time), tearing up your mail in front of u, putting u in a cell with a bigger known asss lover....

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886232
06/25/16 01:49 PM
06/25/16 01:49 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
I think the whole Justice system is unfair....

What I'd like to know is how come if you off a cop or somebody with the last name "Kennedy" you will rot in jail till the day you die.

What makes the life of a cop or a politician worth more than yours or mine?

Think of all the inmates that made bail since Sirhan Sirhan was locked up . And you just shoot at a cop (even if you just graze him) forget it pal, they throw the key away.

As far as I'm concerned I can take care of myself. I have no use for cops or pussy ass CO's. Lets talk about that sheriff in Arizona Joe Arpaio. So he one of us (Italian) who gives a shit, the man should be made to spend an hour or so with a very angry Gasspipe (if he were still free).

They don't just pull movies like the "Shawshank Redemption" out of thin air. Read John Jail Journal or some of the other things that somehow find their way beyond the walls.

Whatever happened to "temper justice with mercy".....???

Sal

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886233
06/25/16 01:55 PM
06/25/16 01:55 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Salvi.

Cops have been murdered by mobsters who got off scot free so it goes both ways.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: fergie] #886235
06/25/16 03:33 PM
06/25/16 03:33 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: fergie
If you're in prison, you're in there for good reason, generally. The punishment has evolved from extremely harsh 200years ago through to comparatively comfortable. You get to speak to your buddies most of the time, shoot pool etc. fuck that, you go to jail, the CO's should tear a hole in your ass. When you thought about committing the crime you got caught for, you obviously weighed up the pros/cons and thought the time would be a reasonable risk...simply because you know usually you usually get treated ok if you keep your head down. if it where a hellhole most would think twice, especially in societies where we have luxuries everywhere (compared to harsh prisons in underdeveloped countries).

The punishment shouldn't be prison, it should happen IN prison...at whatever scale it may be

And that's precisely why we, at least here in the US, need to go back to a harsher prison system. I'm talking hard labor. I don't believe guards should be abusing prisoners but what prison has become is a joke. Criminals truly need to fear prison and they dont.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: salvi62] #886236
06/25/16 03:34 PM
06/25/16 03:34 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Because the state allesys pumps up and relishes one of their own, it is what it is , lol

A CO job in a F'd up prison is rough. All day every day your in some shit. There are a lot of suicides in jail . Not having direct exposure to that allows us reg folks like us to shrug it off but seeing stuff like that , dealing directly with the body stays in their mind . COs have a for real messed up job and the top rule I've been told is never do something dirty for a prisoner as you are owned after that, obviously not everyone follows this, lol. The amount of lawsuits even amongst employees make that job a shake down attempt from all angles. All those guys looking for the quick pension settlement every second . It's just bad all around for everyone there

Skinny J had a lot of respect when he was in Hudson

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886237
06/25/16 05:43 PM
06/25/16 05:43 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Before we abolished the death penalty here in NY. I was out on bail and had to appear in court here in Brooklyn. They had people their taking names of people against the death penalty. Some girl wanted me to sign the petition. So I did and then I told her why I signed it. It would give people doing life a chance to kill some guards.

only the unloved hate
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Footreads] #886242
06/25/16 06:42 PM
06/25/16 06:42 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Before we abolished the death penalty here in NY. I was out on bail and had to appear in court here in Brooklyn. They had people their taking names of people against the death penalty. Some girl wanted me to sign the petition. So I did and then I told her why I signed it. It would give people doing life a chance to kill some guards.

This is a good example of how criminals (including murderers) and liberals have always been bedfellows. Abolish the death penalty? I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of many New Yorkers.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886258
06/26/16 06:03 AM
06/26/16 06:03 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Guards are fucked up. I got put in a holding cell recently. I am an old man it was in the summer no air. No water they had a fountain where people were pissing in. The guards were drinking bottled water I asked one for a bottle they looked at me if I was asking for all their money. So many people no where to sit. All those bad guys saw I was struggling they moved so I could sit. Take those bad street guys over any cop any day.

I never like cops because all of them are like that. Never met a good cop. My ex son in law was a cop. He was a stupid prick. He was Russian born the fucking idiot lived her for 25 yeas. He loves Putin like he was his father.

only the unloved hate
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Belmont] #886273
06/26/16 12:38 PM
06/26/16 12:38 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont

In California CO's top out at 70k/year, with full medical benefits and pension. I know so many people out here that never had a desire to be in law enforcement and then became prison guards because there is literally nothing else out there. I know some people with college degrees that got into corrections. In Sacramento you have all of the state offices so most people try to get on there, but outside of Sac town, if you don't have an education and/or a business acumen, corrections, or law enforcement in general, is bout the only thing going. Paints an ugly picture for the future. The police state is looming.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 06/26/16 12:40 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886274
06/26/16 12:47 PM
06/26/16 12:47 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Unbelievable that there is such a thing as prison stocks..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: Footreads] #886275
06/26/16 12:59 PM
06/26/16 12:59 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo

I'm with you Pal.

"Attica, Attica, Attica"......

Sal

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: fergie] #886276
06/26/16 01:08 PM
06/26/16 01:08 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

You're confusing low level yards with regular and max security prison. There are no pool tables. And there is punishment "in" prison. The atmosphere you're referring to is typically the case with white collar criminals, wall street types, and some mobsters. But I have a feeling you're not referring to them when you say you want prisons to be tougher.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: IvyLeague] #886277
06/26/16 01:20 PM
06/26/16 01:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

This is a good example of how criminals (including murderers) and liberals have always been bedfellows. Abolish the death penalty? I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of many New Yorkers.

Ah, and look who starts the partisan bickering on this thread. I imagine you're usually the one that starts it, despite also being the one that complains about it. The lady doth protest too much methinks - WS

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: OakAsFan] #886278
06/26/16 01:37 PM
06/26/16 01:37 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

You're confusing low level yards with regular and max security prison. There are no pool tables. And there is punishment "in" prison. The atmosphere you're referring to is typically the case with white collar criminals, wall street types, and some mobsters. But I have a feeling you're not referring to them when you say you want prisons to be tougher.

I love the "prison should be tougher" crowd, as if that's a true cause for deterrence. There are plenty of countries with penal systems much more harsh than the US and guess what, people still get locked up. Nobody is gonna consider how bad prison is before they commit a crime because no one thinks they're gonna get caught.

Take a look at Joe Arpaio.. Guy has made a storied career out of being tough on crime and making prisons tougher, but those prisons are still overcrowded, cause on the street no one thinks twice about Joe Arpaio and whatever the fuck he's doing in the can.. Don't get me wrong, I don't think prisons should be country clubs, but you guys kill me with the "we need to make prisons tougher" talk.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: RollinBones] #886279
06/26/16 02:09 PM
06/26/16 02:09 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
And for the rich prisoners, prisons are exactly that. Country clubs. As Bob Dylan said, steal a little they throw you in jail. Steal a lot, they make you king. But, yet, I get the feeling these "make prisons tougher" people are not referring to the wall street crooks on their minimum security siestas.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: OakAsFan] #886288
06/26/16 03:57 PM
06/26/16 03:57 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss

Ah, and look who starts the partisan bickering on this thread. I imagine you're usually the one that starts it, despite also being the one that complains about it. The lady doth protest too much methinks - WS

Co-sign.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886292
06/26/16 06:19 PM
06/26/16 06:19 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Without Mentioning names, somebody very , very close to me has done time in the Florida prison system. It wouldn't matter which one because they are constantly moving you around.

Hows this, just one tiny example of the disrespect with which they treat you and your family....

Your Mother (who is a little scared to drive the backwoods of FL alone) hooks up with a few other people who drive 6 hours to visit you. Only to find out that they can't because the place is on "lock down" for some gang shit you had nothing to do with, or your in the hole because you caught your celly stealing from you and had a small fight.

Now they tell your Mother NOTHING all they tell her is she can't see you.. You could be dying from a shank wound but she will never know. So she turns around drives back the six hours to civilization and waits for you to write to her about it.

Sal

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: OakAsFan] #886296
06/26/16 06:41 PM
06/26/16 06:41 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Guards are fucked up. I got put in a holding cell recently. I am an old man it was in the summer no air. No water they had a fountain where people were pissing in. The guards were drinking bottled water I asked one for a bottle they looked at me if I was asking for all their money. So many people no where to sit. All those bad guys saw I was struggling they moved so I could sit. Take those bad street guys over any cop any day.

I never like cops because all of them are like that. Never met a good cop. My ex son in law was a cop. He was a stupid prick. He was Russian born the fucking idiot lived her for 25 yeas. He loves Putin like he was his father.

All cops are like that? You know how absurd that sounds? Here's a suggestion - rather than blame law enforcement as the bad guys, try not doing those things that get you put behind bars to begin with. And I have to sympathize with prison guards. I have a friend who is one. They have to work with the dregs of society every day.

Nice try but I haven't started anything here. Unlike the organized crime-related thread YOU hijacked with your BS liberal politics, this thread has nothing to do with organized crime. And Footreads mentioned people who were trying to get others to sign a petition against the death penalty. Probably wasn't conservatives doing that. So run along before YOU screw up ANOTHER thread with your crap.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/26/16 06:43 PM.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: IvyLeague] #886300
06/26/16 07:04 PM
06/26/16 07:04 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY

All cops are like that? You know how absurd that sounds? Here's a suggestion - rather than blame law enforcement as the bad guys, try not doing those things that get you put behind bars to begin with. And I have to sympathize with prison guards. I have a friend who is one. They have to work with the dregs of society every day.

Most police I have encountered (including multiple family members) have a mentality of I am right you are wrong no matter what and have no problem violating your rights of you don't comply (which you may not obligated to). I don't have a problem with all police because I see they are a necessity for order but they enforce laws that are sometimes passed to appease speial interest groups or passed to create revenue for the state.

Again I am not saying all police officers as individuals are bad.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: thedudeabides87] #886303
06/26/16 08:01 PM
06/26/16 08:01 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Most police I have encountered (including multiple family members) have a mentality of I am right you are wrong no matter what and have no problem violating your rights of you don't comply (which you may not obligated to). I don't have a problem with all police because I see they are a necessity for order but they enforce laws that are sometimes passed to appease speial interest groups or passed to create revenue for the state.

Again I am not saying all police officers as individuals are bad.

99.9% of the time, if someone isn't doing something they shouldn't be, cops won't even be an issue. And, if anything, people tend to exacerbate the situation by arguing with or getting an attitude with the officer. It's gotten to the point (and we see it on these forums too) where law enforcement and prison guards are looked at as more the bad guys than, well, the actual bad guys. Look how many cases we've seen in just the past few years with some black thug who gets shot and the officer(s) are the ones blamed. Of course, in most of those the officers are later vindicated.

That said, I certainly don't think all cops are perfect or don't do things worthy of being fired or even brought up on charges. For example, one thing that has always pissed me off is how quick some cops are to shoot a dog they perceive as a "threat." In too many of these cases the worst they may have suffered was a bite (big deal) and it's almost like they were looking for something to shoot. But I obviously hold animals to a lower standard than people, who should know how to behave with a police officer. And I don't think many appreciate just how hard of a job that can be.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/26/16 08:02 PM.

Re: How guards assault inmates w/no consequences [Re: GangstersInc] #886311
06/27/16 12:43 AM
06/27/16 12:43 AM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
Nobody forces anybody to be a cop. Its one of the few jobs that you get without a college degree.

You can start young and if you pass all the tests make detective some day along with some good jack and great benefits.

You also get to go to the front of the line at night clubs, fairs and other events. You almost NEVER pay for a meal, and for comedy's sake all the free doughnuts you can handle.

You NEVER get traffic or speeding tickets off duty the minute you flash that badge. And by chance you should shoot and kill some innocent bystander every cop that was there will lie through his teeth to IA for you.

Most cops only hang with other cops. They go the to gun ranges together and shoot free tax payer amo.

And if God forbid one does honestly get killer in the line of fire they get a huge funeral with a 21 gun salute.

What about the poor bastard that dies falling off a roof while working for a roof company, does he get a 21 gun salute?

Then you have the PBA always calling and asking for money for cops.

Like I said, I'm armed and don't need any cops to protect me.

Sal

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull