GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (VanillaLimeCoke, Toodoped), 244 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,771
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,322
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,413
Posts1,060,462
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889781
08/06/16 09:17 PM
08/06/16 09:17 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
mitch McConnell and all his right wing nuts, from the start were determined to bring Obama down, wanting to make him a one term president, those neo-cons were against him the moment he took office, and cruz hated him also.

they hated the guy for one reason, and one reason only,

HE WAS BLACK! no other reason,

Not even sure if this is a joke ?

No a lot of people believe that SoCal. That's the liberal/Dem way. If you disagree with or criticize Obama, that paint brush immediately comes out and they paint you a racist. You can't win so no need to reply to it. Just make sure you vote in November.

Yea I know they act this way but he came off as TOO much of a caricature that it threw me off.

no its no joke, Obama wanted to see his nominee on the supreme court, and he was right for the part, but the right wingers were determined to give him nothing. not even talk to the nominee.

now, Hillary most likely will have a nominee repugnant to the far right, and will serve on the court. the republicans shot themselves in the foot on this one,

as to my reference about the far righters hated him because hes black..... there is a lot of truth in that, they have never given him any respect, and for years hung over his head the 'birther issue" which was all bogus from the start. I live in a state that is as far right as you can get, Idaho.
and the mere mention of his name brings racist remarks every time. I know the far right mindset, and it is indeed very, very, klan like. trump is just bringing it out,

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889782
08/06/16 09:21 PM
08/06/16 09:21 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I think his name being Barack hussein Obama was more to blame for a lot of that birther stuff and deep distrust. Right wingers love black conservatives for the most part. Love them as much as the Left hates them.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/06/16 09:22 PM.
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889785
08/06/16 09:32 PM
08/06/16 09:32 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
maybe, so cal, however they just refused to work with the man on anything, it was a definite calculated plan to make him a one termer, and it hurt the country, they 'right wing klansman' put their hatred for Obama over service to their country,

and I don't feel I was wrong by stating my reason. if he would have been white, they would not have hated him at all, and things would have been different,

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889789
08/06/16 10:04 PM
08/06/16 10:04 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

maybe, so cal, however they just refused to work with the man on anything, it was a definite calculated plan to make him a one termer, and it hurt the country, they 'right wing klansman' put their hatred for Obama over service to their country,

and I don't feel I was wrong by stating my reason. if he would have been white, they would not have hated him at all, and things would have been different,

You're delusional if you really believe that horseshit. They didn't work with him on many things because he's a liberal, a very liberal, Democrat. It's a political thing. Not a race thing. We see the same party gridlock with whoever is in office. Klansmen? Get out of here with that nonsense.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/06/16 10:06 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889806
08/06/16 11:40 PM
08/06/16 11:40 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

I don't get what's so bad about trying to make him a one term president.

The whole point of being an opposition party is to oppose the other parties agenda, especially on issues with strong ideological differences. ( I would argue the differences aren't big enough).

The idea that they wouldn't hate him if he was white makes no sense to me. I remember how much the republicans hated Bill Clinton and still do.im guessing they oppose Hillary because she's a women?

I like gridlock anyway. I like when any president, republican or democrat can't pass a bunch of laws. I hate bi partisanship too. All that means is more bullshit laws.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/06/16 11:40 PM.
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889809
08/06/16 11:54 PM
08/06/16 11:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
what do you call their mindset [far right] when they march in lockstep to mitch mconnell in not even listening to a respected legal mind, whom Obama nominated to be a supreme court justice,\

or trying to stop Obama care 40 times, even when the supreme court made it the law of the land, or shutting down the government over something they don't like. as far as kkk goes, did trump denounce david duke, NO, and neither did the rest of them. they are the delusional ones, thinking they can turn back the clock to 1954,big business puppets owned by corporate ceos.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889811
08/07/16 12:02 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
what do you call their mindset [far right] when they march in lockstep to mitch mconnell in not even listening to a respected legal mind, whom Obama nominated to be a supreme court justice,\

or trying to stop Obama care 40 times, even when the supreme court made it the law of the land, or shutting down the government over something they don't like. as far as kkk goes, did trump denounce david duke, NO, and neither did the rest of them. they are the delusional ones, thinking they can turn back the clock to 1954,big business puppets owned by corporate ceos.

Actually Trump denounced David Duke several times, but for some reason didn't when he was interviewed by Jake Tapper.

Yes, Republicans tried to stop Obamacare an unknown number of times because they disagree with socialized medicine. If you don't like big business then you shouldn't like Hillary Clinton since she's been in their pocket for decades. If you are against big business in politics, then vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889812
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Opposing Obama care was their job and they failed at it.

Again, I don't get your point. They get voted in to oppose Obama care, and you have a problem with that? So they're supposed to just let the other party impose a law on an the entire country when damn near half the country doesn't want it?

What is the Supreme Court made up of ? Gods? I actually think the republicans were weak as shit on opposing Obama care. They never made a good case for a better plan. They never made the case for an actual free market in health care. All they did was say Obama care is bad and propose very little as alternative.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889814
08/07/16 12:13 AM
08/07/16 12:13 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Opposing Obama care was their job and they failed at it.

Again, I don't get your point. They get voted in to oppose Obama care, and you have a problem with that? So they're supposed to just let the other party impose a law on an the entire country when damn near half the country doesn't want it?

What is the Supreme Court made up of ? Gods? I actually think the republicans were weak as shit on opposing Obama care. They never made a good case for a better plan. They never made the case for an actual free market in health care. All they did was say Obama care is bad and propose very little as alternative.

good point, where is their health care plan? when have they ever offered anything on their own, all they have ever done is oppose Obama, sure, Obama care can be vastly improved on and it will, but the republicans will never offer anything, republicans in this congress were nothing but reactionaires.
not lawmakers.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: NickyScarfo] #889815
08/07/16 12:16 AM
08/07/16 12:16 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
faithful, good post as always, just pointing out the mindsets of the two parties......... yes, overall corporations own them all. its sad but true,

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889816
08/07/16 12:37 AM
08/07/16 12:37 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

good point, where is their health care plan? when have they ever offered anything on their own, all they have ever done is oppose Obama, sure, Obama care can be vastly improved on and it will, but the republicans will never offer anything, republicans in this congress were nothing but reactionaires.
not lawmakers.

Thanks for the kudos.

To your question about healthcare plans, there are a lot of GOP health care plans. Obama even said he based his on one put out by the Heritage Foundation (a conservative think tank). Mitt Romney implemented the Heritage plan, but in the meantime Heritage renounced the plan. When Romney was running for Prez he had a modified plan, Newt Gingrich had his own plan, and more recently Ben Carson had a plan. Carson's is more libertarian and resembles something coming out the Cato Institute (libertarian think tank).

So just because someone is against Obamacare doesn't mean that they are against healthcare plans. Bernie Sanders was against Obamacare because he wanted a single-payer plan (I think Jill Stein does too). The GOP tends to lean toward libertarian models, but with a safety net. Libertarians may or may not have a safety net (compare Gary Johnson to Ron Paul).

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: olivant] #889817
08/07/16 12:44 AM
08/07/16 12:44 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
I have to admit that much of the time I tune into the Kelly File just so I can look at Megan Kelly. However, last week I watched her interview of D'Souza (Hillary's America) during which he cited several historically well-known anti-slavery figures (such as Lincoln and Frederick Douglas) as being Republicans and pro-slavery or pro-segregation figures as Democrats. True enough. But what he failed to cite was the ideological turn that the Republican Party took (starting particularly in the 60s) as the Congress (and society generally) embraced desegregation. He completely ignored the Solid South, Dixiecrats, and George Wallace's American Independent Party.

I think the reason why conservative pundits keep trying to draw a parallel between the anti-slavery Republican party of the Civil War era and today's Republican party is because they know a lot of modern day conservatives are dumb enough to buy it. No one else does.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889818
08/07/16 12:48 AM
08/07/16 12:48 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What are the racist code words stereotypes?

Saying David Duke would make a better presidential candidate than Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

Saying you support white nationalism.

Among other things.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Faithful1] #889819
08/07/16 12:54 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

not lawmakers.

Thanks for the kudos.

To your question about healthcare plans, there are a lot of GOP health care plans. Obama even said he based his on one put out by the Heritage Foundation (a conservative think tank). Mitt Romney implemented the Heritage plan, but in the meantime Heritage renounced the plan. When Romney was running for Prez he had a modified plan, Newt Gingrich had his own plan, and more recently Ben Carson had a plan. Carson's is more libertarian and resembles something coming out the Cato Institute (libertarian think tank).

So just because someone is against Obamacare doesn't mean that they are against healthcare plans. Bernie Sanders was against Obamacare because he wanted a single-payer plan (I think Jill Stein does too). The GOP tends to lean toward libertarian models, but with a safety net. Libertarians may or may not have a safety net (compare Gary Johnson to Ron Paul).

They did propose some plans here and there but I don't think they ever made a strong case. I would've liked for them to really make a strong case for a free market in health care, and they didn't do that enough. Of course I'm with Ron Paul's way of handling health care and he did try making a strong case but that message didn't get to mainstream America.
I do think big business influence is the major factor in that. Contrary to popular belief, the big corporations absolutely oppose an actual free market because it means open competition and competitive prices.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Beanshooter] #889820
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
No a lot of people believe that SoCal. That's the liberal/Dem way. If you disagree with or criticize Obama, that paint brush immediately comes out and they paint you a racist. You can't win so no need to reply to it. Just make sure you vote in November.

No, it's because Republicans were questioning his citizenship, passing around emails depicting him with big lips, eating watermelons, etc., calling him a Muslim, calling him a terrorist, you know, and various other things that have never happened to past presidents.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889821
08/07/16 12:56 AM
08/07/16 12:56 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
What are the racist code words stereotypes?

Saying David Duke would make a better presidential candidate than Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

Saying you support white nationalism.

Among other things.

He's anti war, he's against the federal reserve system banking cartel , that's not my fault.
Even an ex KKK guys plan would help the poor in this country than the mainstream candidates that want to drown us in debt. It has become that sad.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/07/16 12:56 AM.
Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889823
08/07/16 01:00 AM
08/07/16 01:00 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The idea that they wouldn't hate him if he was white makes no sense to me. I remember how much the republicans hated Bill Clinton and still do.im guessing they oppose Hillary because she's a women?

They never accused Bill Clinton of not being a citizen.

They never passed emails around with drawings of Bill Clinton eating watermelons, having a bone in his nose, etc.

They never called Clinton a Muslim.

They never called Clinton a terrorist.

As usual, you're WAY off the mark.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: Faithful1] #889824
08/07/16 01:05 AM
08/07/16 01:05 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Actually Trump denounced David Duke several times, but for some reason didn't when he was interviewed by Jake Tapper.

You have it backward, of course.

Trump refused to denounce David Duke on Jake Tapper, despite Tapper giving him chance after chance.

Then, when Trump realized this was a bad move and that it was hurting him politically, he then began to denounce Duke, "several times".

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889825
08/07/16 01:07 AM
08/07/16 01:07 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

They never accused Bill Clinton of not being a citizen.

They never passed emails around with drawings of Bill Clinton eating watermelons, having a bone in his nose, etc.

They never called Clinton a Muslim.

They never called Clinton a terrorist.

As usual, you're WAY off the mark.

Bill Clintons name wasn't Barack Hussein Obama.

Which names sounds more Muslim or more foreign??

I'm not saying it's right, but there's more factors here than just race. Obama wasn't the average black guy that grew up in one town with a black mother and father. He's half white, has a different kind of name. Isn't his father from Kenya?

That's why Clintons citizenship wasn't called into question. If Jesse Jackson was president, nobody would question his citizenship.

Anybody remember Clinton and the impeachment? Talk radio was on a roll because of Clinton. Rush Limbuaghs career skyrocketed off of bashing Clinton everyday.

I'm right on the mark as always, thank you.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889826
08/07/16 01:10 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Contrary to popular belief, the big corporations absolutely oppose an actual free market because it means open competition and competitive prices.

And, of course, this is bullshit. The corporations know they could just buy out the competition. And, when they have a monopoly, the deregulated market will suit them just fine. They donate their money all around to play the field, get into the pockets of politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889827
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

No, it's because Republicans were questioning his citizenship, passing around emails depicting him with big lips, eating watermelons, etc., calling him a Muslim, calling him a terrorist, you know, and various other things that have never happened to past presidents.

that's the point I was trying to make, it was pure hatred of Obama just because he was black, the right could not take a black president, and now they have nominated a man who exemplifies the true republican. against anyone who is not lily white, holds the poor in contempt, thinks any one who is not country club golf, doesn't belong in this country, and to quote George w, bush jr "the constitution is nothing but a piece of
paper,

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889828
08/07/16 01:18 AM
08/07/16 01:18 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Contrary to popular belief, the big corporations absolutely oppose an actual free market because it means open competition and competitive prices.

And, of course, this is bullshit. The corporations know they could just buy out the competition. And, when they have a monopoly, the deregulated market will suit them just fine. They donate their money all around to play the field, get into the pockets of politicians on both sides of the aisle.

If it's bullshit than why do corporations always oppose any actual libertarian type candidate? Why would they oppose any free market reforms and fight tooth and nail against them?
Yeah they donate to both major parties. Both parties are mostly bought off.
You're simplistic idea of deregulation suits them just fine isn't reality. It depends on the regulation being passed.

You are unread on this subject. You have no idea what you're even talking about. Corporations have always went to government to create legal monopolies, to keep competitors out, to regulate smaller competitors off the market and make it harder for smaller business to compete. Regulatory capture is absolutely a real problem in the economy that many economists are aware of.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889831
08/07/16 01:22 AM
08/07/16 01:22 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Lol. Trying to equate Clinton getting criticism on right wing radio to the onslaught of racism Obama faced when he first took office, not to mention the death threats, which I believe exceeded all of the death threats Bush received in his entire 8 years in the first week of his presidency. Clinton had to fuck an intern with a cigar for Republicans to say he was unfit for the office. All Obama had to do was get elected, with his Arabic name and dark skin. Your attempt to equate the two is an insult to anyone with a conscience.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889832
08/07/16 01:28 AM
08/07/16 01:28 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If it's bullshit than why do corporations always oppose any actual libertarian type candidate?

I don't know what you mean by support, but they donate to the candidates that have a chance of winning. The reason they don't donate to some third party libertarian wacko who wants to set dynamite to all of the banks is because they know an idiot like that is not going to win. It would be a waste of money to donate to them.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889833
08/07/16 01:33 AM
08/07/16 01:33 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol. Trying to equate Clinton getting criticism on right wing radio to the onslaught of racism Obama faced when he first took office, not to mention the death threats, which I believe exceeded all of the death threats Bush received in his entire 8 years in the first week of his presidency. Clinton had to fuck an intern with a cigar for Republicans to say he was unfit for the office. All Obama had to do was get elected, with his Arabic name and dark skin. Your attempt to equate the two is an insult to anyone with a conscience.

Scroll up to my other post. I said I think the birther thing had to do with his name. And yes the right wing hated Clintons guts and still do. But that was before the economy collapsed and before 9/11. I think by the time Obama came into office there was just much more over hatred on both sides plus internet confirmation biases and conspiracy theories all over.
If Hillary gets into office she will be just as much hated if not more.
When Obama got into office I knew a lot of people that actually liked him.
I don't know a single person in my personal life that actually likes Hillary Clinton. She's hated across the board. I'm sure people like you will say because she's a women?

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889834
08/07/16 01:34 AM
08/07/16 01:34 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You are unread on this subject.

Is that so, Mr. "big corporations don't want a free market"? Man, you are silly.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889835
08/07/16 01:42 AM
08/07/16 01:42 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
that was before the economy collapsed and before 9/11. I think by the time Obama came into office there was just much more over hatred on both sides plus internet confirmation biases and conspiracy theories all over.

Yeah, that's right, the types of drawings that depicted Obama as eating watermelons, having big lips, chucking spears, etc., all started with 9/11 and the recession. White Americans were just venting! It wasn't real racism...

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889836
08/07/16 01:46 AM
08/07/16 01:46 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
If it's bullshit than why do corporations always oppose any actual libertarian type candidate?

I don't know what you mean by support, but they donate to the candidates that have a chance of winning. The reason they don't donate to some third party libertarian wacko who wants to set dynamite to all of the banks is because they know an idiot like that is not going to win. It would be a waste of money to donate to them.

It becomes almost a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way when all the media and entire establishment keeps telling the population which candidates are acceptable and which ones you shouldn't even bother paying attention to. It's not an accident that there's only two major parties and other viewpoints or parties have a hard time getting in debates and air time. Then you'll justify it by saying"those people don't have a chance, ignore them"
Truth is the big businesses want politicians that will pass laws that will crush their competitors or at the very least keep them competitive. The free market is fucking hard to survive in without government subsidies. You have to stay competitive at all times, with prices and services. New innovation and business models can whip you off the map. It's not a comfortable environment for almost any business. But it's good for the consumer and customers.

Politics is evil anyway. It's a giant auction and absurd popularity contest. It isn't about truth. It isn't about reason. So it's not a surprise the worst climb their way to the top.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889838
08/07/16 01:50 AM
08/07/16 01:50 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
that was before the economy collapsed and before 9/11. I think by the time Obama came into office there was just much more over hatred on both sides plus internet confirmation biases and conspiracy theories all over.

Yeah, that's right, the types of drawings that depicted Obama as eating watermelons, having big lips, chucking spears, etc., all started with 9/11 and the recession. White Americans were just venting! It wasn't real racism...

Drawings? I don't know, I never seen them. Who drew them? Random white people or some republican senator?
Where did I ever say that wasn't " real racism" by the way?

Omg he had to deal with racist drawings ?? Lol man you're soft. Yeah whoever drew those are racist shit heads. So what.

Your white guilt isn't going to work on me. Mexican people don't suffer from soft ass white guilt.

Re: Why is Obama so Polarizing? [Re: OakAsFan] #889841
08/07/16 01:57 AM
08/07/16 01:57 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
You are unread on this subject.

Is that so, Mr. "big corporations don't want a free market"? Man, you are silly.

Yeah all those banks that deliberately conspired to create the federal reserve system to" regulate themselves" because JP Morgan and all those guys were just looking out for the public good when they created their powerful cartel that still holds stronger than ever today.
Yeah that was just the exception right. Usually they push for free market. Right.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull