GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 72 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,385
Posts1,059,733
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: bigboy] #887595
07/11/16 10:08 AM
07/11/16 10:08 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: bigboy
There were some items we were going to get which we would have normally got at Target but because o their position, I got them elsewhere. I ought to keep a running total of how much money I have spent elsewhere. I also encourage friends to do likewise

We decided not to register baby shower gifts there because of this bathroom lunacy.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #887784
07/13/16 10:21 PM
07/13/16 10:21 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Transgender Woman Arrested for Alleged Voyeurism at Target
Jon Street
July 13, 2016

A transgender woman was arrested Tuesday in Idaho after police say she used her cellphone to take photos of a woman trying on clothes in a Target changing room.

Shauna Patricia Smith, 43, allegedly reached over the partition and snapped a photo of a woman changing clothes in the next stall, the Post Register reported, citing a Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office news release.

The victim, whose identity was not released, reportedly confronted Smith following the incident — but Smith left the Ammon store, the Post Register said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” one unnamed witness told the East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Police tracked Smith down Tuesday afternoon. She was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism and was booked at the Bonneville County Jail, the Post Register said.

The alleged incident comes amid a national debate over whether transgenders should be allowed to use bathrooms or locker rooms that correspond to their gender identities. Target waded into the controversy in May after it announced in a “statement of inclusivity” that it would allow customers who identify as transgender to use restrooms and changing rooms of their preference.

http://www.postregister.com/articles/new...oyeurism-target

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #887833
07/14/16 02:04 PM
07/14/16 02:04 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
They asked for that crap and now they are getting it.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #887838
07/14/16 03:17 PM
07/14/16 03:17 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Don't buy from them

only the unloved hate
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: IvyLeague] #887895
07/15/16 01:56 PM
07/15/16 01:56 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” one unnamed witness told the East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

lol. Something seems fishy about this. I'll bet anything she knew the suspect personally.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #887926
07/15/16 08:41 PM
07/15/16 08:41 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Any man who I encounter in the ladies dressing room or ladies restroom I will pepper spray. I don't give a rat's ass if "shim" is dressed like a woman. If the man has a penis then he is a man and I'm spraying him and kicking him in the balls. uhwhat

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: Alfanosgirl] #887930
07/15/16 09:13 PM
07/15/16 09:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Reminds me of a classic South Park episode.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 07/15/16 09:15 PM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #893976
09/15/16 11:52 PM
09/15/16 11:52 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
I LIVE IN NC (EX NY) AND IT IS A GREAT STATE. BECAUSE OF THIS PC BS WE ARE LOSING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE NCAA IS PULLING ALL THEIER TOURNAMENTS OUT OF HERE BECAUSE OF THE LAW AND COLLEGE BASKETBALLS "MARCH MADNESS" - A TRADITION HERE- IS ALSO BEING PULLED OUT. ASSHOLES LIKE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND RINGO AND OTHER HOLLYWOOD LIBS ARE BOYCOTTING US AND CANCELLING CONCERTS. DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS, LOCAL AND NATIONAL INCLUDING HILDABEAST AND
OBAMA ARE RALLYING AGAINST IT. ALL THE LAW TRIES TO DO IS GIVE PEOPLE SOME PRIVACY. SPORTS TEAMS WILL PROBABLY BE TOLD TO HAVE UNISEX LOCKER ROOMS AND SHOWERS. LUCKKILY OUR GOUVERNOR HAS A SET OF BALLS AND IS NOT BACKING DOWN TO DEMOCRATS DEMANDDS TO REPEAL THE LAW

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: bigboy] #893978
09/16/16 12:39 AM
09/16/16 12:39 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: bigboy
I LIVE IN NC (EX NY) AND IT IS A GREAT STATE. BECAUSE OF THIS PC BS WE ARE LOSING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THE NCAA IS PULLING ALL THEIER TOURNAMENTS OUT OF HERE BECAUSE OF THE LAW AND COLLEGE BASKETBALLS "MARCH MADNESS" - A TRADITION HERE- IS ALSO BEING PULLED OUT. ASSHOLES LIKE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND RINGO AND OTHER HOLLYWOOD LIBS ARE BOYCOTTING US AND CANCELLING CONCERTS. DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS, LOCAL AND NATIONAL INCLUDING HILDABEAST AND
OBAMA ARE RALLYING AGAINST IT. ALL THE LAW TRIES TO DO IS GIVE PEOPLE SOME PRIVACY. SPORTS TEAMS WILL PROBABLY BE TOLD TO HAVE UNISEX LOCKER ROOMS AND SHOWERS. LUCKKILY OUR GOUVERNOR HAS A SET OF BALLS AND IS NOT BACKING DOWN TO DEMOCRATS DEMANDDS TO REPEAL THE LAW

Amen to that. This issue has made me love North Carolina. Good for them for fighting this disgusting liberal-driven insanity. And, as usual, the Democrats and celebrities support it. Springsteen can go piss in his hat for all I care.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #894021
09/16/16 04:24 PM
09/16/16 04:24 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
March Madness out, Ivy League in. Congratulations, North Carolina.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #894025
09/16/16 04:50 PM
09/16/16 04:50 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
All caps posts always seem so well thought out and rational...

Meanwhile, non trans people keep on molesting kids. Target should ban them for everyone's safety.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #894027
09/16/16 04:53 PM
09/16/16 04:53 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Lol at you psychos getting upset because private organizations pull their business out of North Carolina.

They don't want to be associated with bigotry -- sorry! I thought you clowns loved the "free market"?

Too funny. Always so scared, lol.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: XDCX] #894040
09/16/16 06:59 PM
09/16/16 06:59 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Target's 2nd quarter sales have declined 7.2% according to Business Insider. However, the sales decline is largely a function of competition from Amazon and Walmart.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Target and transgenders [Re: mightyhealthy] #894060
09/17/16 12:45 AM
09/17/16 12:45 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Lol at you psychos getting upset because private organizations pull their business out of North Carolina.

They don't want to be associated with bigotry -- sorry! I thought you clowns loved the "free market"?

Gotta love the way you dishonestly spin the whole thing. It's a matter of mentally ill people (and that can't be denied) wanting to use bathrooms that don't correspond to their sex. But society is supposed to accommodate them and play along with their sickness because it's the politically correct thing to do. That's why these companies pulled out of North Carolina. All about public relations. They're moral cowards. And you support this nonsense but call us psychos and refer to common sense and decency as bigotry. Pull your head out off your ass.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: mightyhealthy] #894061
09/17/16 01:29 AM
09/17/16 01:29 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Moral causes, like basic human rights of the LGBT community, have learned how to use the free market to get justice.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: OakAsFan] #894089
09/17/16 01:31 PM
09/17/16 01:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Moral causes, like basic human rights of the LGBT community, have learned how to use the free market to get justice.

Their cause is anything but moral and it's not a basic human right to use a bathroom of the opposite sex.

The LGBT community has become what they've always whined about - intolerant bullies who want everything their way and anyone who disagrees with them and doesn't cow tow to their will is a "homophobe" or a "bigot." This bathroom issue is one of the best examples.

To show what a farce this all is, compare an anorexic. If somebody is starving themselves and thinks they're fat, but is just skin and bones, nobody questions if they are mentally ill and need help. But if someone thinks they're the opposite sex, suddenly society isn't supposed to recognize the mental illness on their part but applaud them for their bravery and play along with their delusion. It's all politically-driven bullshit by liberals.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/17/16 01:31 PM.

Re: Target and transgenders [Re: IvyLeague] #894095
09/17/16 03:14 PM
09/17/16 03:14 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Their cause is anything but moral and it's not a basic human right to use a bathroom of the opposite sex.

The LGBT community has become what they've always whined about - intolerant bullies who want everything their way and anyone who disagrees with them and doesn't cow tow to their will is a "homophobe" or a "bigot." This bathroom issue is one of the best examples.

To show what a farce this all is, compare an anorexic. If somebody is starving themselves and thinks they're fat, but is just skin and bones, nobody questions if they are mentally ill and need help. But if someone thinks they're the opposite sex, suddenly society isn't supposed to recognize the mental illness on their part but applaud them for their bravery and play along with their delusion. It's all politically-driven bullshit by liberals.

Couldn't agree more on this one Ivy.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull