GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lou_Para, joepuzzles234), 239 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,680
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #877969
03/11/16 01:55 AM
03/11/16 01:55 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fergie
Inner city hardcore gangs throughout the developed world will always have access to guns, but we can make it more problematic. The answer isn't just to get more tooled up than your perceived enemy

Well, it's one thing to keep saying generic things about making it harder for bad people to get guns, but what exactly do you propose? Be more specific and maybe we can come to a conclusion.

Also, I'm looking for some kind of consisitancy when I hear arguments from anti gun people. You say something needs to be done about guns because you want to save lives and make society safer. Ok, but do you stop at guns? We can list off a lot of other dangerous things people are allowed to do and buy so if you're consistent you should be trying to ban and restrict much more than guns. Things like alcoholic beverages in your logic need to be banned too, because that's extremely dangerous when abused.
I just want to see consisitancy here.
Otherwise, it might be YOU that is a religious fanatic that just can't stand to see a free person own a firearm.
I'm not religious about it because it isn't faith based on my part. I just have a preference for liberty and choice over safety.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Binnie_Coll] #877971
03/11/16 02:02 AM
03/11/16 02:02 AM
B
Boss_of_Knickerbocker Offline
Wiseguy
Boss_of_Knickerbocker  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
didn't renew my membership in nra, first time in 4o yrs not a member...

always an outspoken proponet of guns, at one time owned 30....

after the school shooting when children were slaughtered, it bothered me.

still, I was for guns, still am, but, wondering more and more, if the availability of guns, is a major part of our problem, I never thought I would say that. but, as I mentioned it happened down the road from me.

that's emotion not reason.

Medications are probably more to blame for these aggressions. Look at the guy in Astoria with a knife over the weekend. He did not take his meds.

Meds seem to be what is driving so many crazy.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877973
03/11/16 02:10 AM
03/11/16 02:10 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Meds and/or not good enough care when it comes to people suffering from mental illnesses. There's not enough focus on how to help people that suffer from illnesses and there's lack of awareness on how a lot of these meds work. Dealing with bad responses and dangerous withdrawl symptoms. Most people have no idea.
But leave it to the media to make everything about the guns. It's a cheap way to get everyone riled up, and be lazy to not have to think any harder about any other issue. Blaming guns makes it more political and partisan which means very little gets solved.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877974
03/11/16 02:43 AM
03/11/16 02:43 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Speaking of Meds, most of the shooters in Mass shooting had some type of mental illness. Most of the time, authorities say that the shooters was not taking his medication, however there are reports from family, friends and former co-workers who claim that they were taking Meds up to the time of the shooting. Authorities always check the blood to see what was in the person system and don't find what they are looking for the drug components that should be there and are not. A strong possibility is that they were take the drug that the doctor was prescribing them, but it was a new drug they gave them, not the official drug they needed. It was a kickback drug they the doctors got a profit from, in that it was not approved for. Another possibility is misdiagnosis.
There are also the fame seekers.
There needs to be a balance of gun regulation but there is none. It is easy to get a gun in the county, not just from the legal perspective, but from the black-market which will always thrive.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877976
03/11/16 03:45 AM
03/11/16 03:45 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
A lot of people talk about the side of effect of these meds but it isn't just what happens when you're on the drug but what happens when you suddenly stop taking them. Withdrawl symptoms can be VERY severe and dangerous. I've seen first hand from a few family members and friends.
It is super common for a newly diagnosed person to start meds and then after several weeks decide they don't want to take them anymore because they think they're fine and don't need them. Next thing you know they quit the meds cold turkey and have severe withdrawl symptoms which often wind up being far worse than the symptoms caused by the initial diagnosis. It can get very serious, very fast.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877985
03/11/16 07:39 AM
03/11/16 07:39 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Binnie, your honest post will likely just be ignored...but good on you for at least being honest.

Boss, Im not really on a crusade against hunting, I just don't understand where the fun is in shooting animals? Why? Its the same as these assholes who go on safari and shoot rhinos etc..wtf fuck? I'd love to throw those people into a lions den, maybe with a knife, and see if they get the same thrill...I'm sure it'd become an olympic sport in the lion word!

Theres no way Id trust an amateur "hunter" with a handgun, they obviously are itching to shoot moving targets.

Dude, you need to start telling people they are wrong. Im all for people being free to do whatever they want but when their actions start to impact or cause threat to others, it needs to be addressed. (And yes, my jabs are sometimes light hearted, childish, never! but for good reason. Its a website, not a pious debating society. Yes, lets gets reasoned arguments, but lets keep it slightly entertaining as well, otherwise you'd be as well sitting down to Noam Chomsky lecture on youtube)

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #877986
03/11/16 07:43 AM
03/11/16 07:43 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Fair enough.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #877987
03/11/16 07:52 AM
03/11/16 07:52 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
" Im all for people being free to do whatever they want but when their actions start to impact or cause threat to others, it needs to be addressed."

You won't get me to disagree with that. I believe as you aren't violating someone else's right to love freely then you can do what you want and going out and shooting people is definitely that I won't and have never argued that.
Yes these things happen but saying all gun should be banned is like saying all Muslims are terrorist, the actions of a few don't represent all gun owners or Muslims.

What US should do for starters is to have mandatory sentences for illegal firearms. I think individuals need to be a little smarter if they own a gun, if you have kids don't tell them until they reach an age where they can understand and respect what a gun can do.

If you give your infant child a loaded gun you may deserve being shot in the back, harsh but we will have less stupid people

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877988
03/11/16 07:59 AM
03/11/16 07:59 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
SoCal, I don't know how more consistent I can be...BAN all gun ownership. Joe Public doesn't NEED a hand gun or an assault rifle! Again, your not surrounded be apaches anymore, times have moved on. Yes, its totalitarian, but so is a ban on heroin etc...I don't hear many junkies screaming about their human rights. Ban guns and move on. Its not about "the man" taking away you're liberty, its about common sense.

People need to ignore the drip fed paranoia about having to defend themselves and start addressing the issue. Again, is your vastly over rated and now unnecessary constitutional right worth more than the life of ONE innocent kid?

Stop with the reason that shooters are just normally lunatics on medication...yes, there's obvious issues but when he can get a gun as easy as a sandwich but thats a wider society issue. You surely don't want your kids growing up in a society where everyone can be armed just because they're paranoid about protecting themselves? Its obviously far easier then for any easy then for any would be Yosemite Sam to start firing when they get pissed off. What then happens? You want more guns...total spiral of shit.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877990
03/11/16 08:15 AM
03/11/16 08:15 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Dude, a religious faith is different. Im not saying every gun owner is a maniac, theres just absolutely no need to own a gun. It makes for a worse society, surely you must agree? Again, you're drip fed nonsense from the media every day about how much danger you're in and the gun trade is a booming market, excuse the pun.

Owning a gun shouldn't be treated as a secret to a kid, like Santa Clause, tell him when he's old enough. Its a lethal weapon and one moment of confusion, just one small brain fart, and somebody is dead. Why would you risk it? Would you be happy keeping heroin or arsenic in your home if it were legal and you had young kids? Course not.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877991
03/11/16 08:18 AM
03/11/16 08:18 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
On your last point, its not reasonable to suggest you take it on the chin if your infant kid shoots your wife by accident is it? Again, one moment of forgetfulness and that's it. The wife is dead, your no doubt in prison and the kid gets put into care? Tell me about your constitutional right then..

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877992
03/11/16 08:42 AM
03/11/16 08:42 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I do not think owning guns brings society down do I think everyone should own a gun? No. Do I think walking around with a loaded gun on your hip is a good thing? Probably not.

I don't own a gun and my parents didn't and my grandparents didn't, I don't think we are scared and since I take everything the media says with a grain of salt I don't think it influences my life much.

That was what I was trying to say, if you happen to own a gun don't parade it around a child, when they are old enough to understand what a gun is you can properly teach them.

I believe heroin should be legal. If it became legal I wouldn't go out and buy it you probably wouldn't either but people should have a choice to put what they want into their body.

Well if you are going to give an infant a loaded gun and walk away, you probably should deal with the consequences of your actions. Don't want to be shot use common sense don't give your kid a loaded gun. We need to as a society think more and I know people hate to deal with consequences and like to blame other people for their problems and look to "big brother" for the answers

[Edit]

" Yes, its totalitarian"

This is what the 2nd Amendment is for. Not everyone wants big government and I'm in NO WAY advocating violence but if things were to ever get to a point where people need to fight back they can

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 03/11/16 08:46 AM.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877993
03/11/16 09:02 AM
03/11/16 09:02 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
If it got to the stage people were that unhappy with the government, I don't think they'd be looking for permission to fight back using violence. Check out Syria.

The sad thing is, people would no doubt go crazy if guns were banned. Probably just have to resign yourself to putting up with regular mass shootings and prey your not caught up in it. Your one of the sensible people who don't seem to believe that means tooling up with an assault rifle just incase though.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878001
03/11/16 11:26 AM
03/11/16 11:26 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
After I get done working this weekend, im going to come home and load five banana clips (150 rounds), get a six pack, and go to my buddys property and fire off my ak. Don't worry Fergie, I will split the six pack and drink it after I'm finished shooting. Have you ever seen how destructive an ak can be? It is a wonderful yet simple piece of machinery. I have no intentions of committing an act of violence. Some people go to the race track and have fun racing cars ( not Fergie, bc Fergie probably drives a Prius) and I like to go to safe place and shoot some rounds. Guns are here to stay, get over it. Maybe you should go to a firing range and maybe go to a gun safety class and learn about guns before you cry about laws that have existed since the birth of this country.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878017
03/11/16 12:58 PM
03/11/16 12:58 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Ive fired on ranges quite a few times over in Israel actually, mini sub machine guns and semi automatic handguns mainly - I know exactly how destructive they are. Trained on their military base as well a couple of years ago about 20 miles outside a place called Netanya. Getting beasted on a beach on new year's day with military helicopters flying right overhead...ahh the memories!

The main priority isn't really how your getting your kicks firing in a "safe" place, its primarily those wandering around with guns on their hip and in the kitchen drawer.

And I drive a Merc btw smile

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #878021
03/11/16 01:37 PM
03/11/16 01:37 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
SoCal, I don't know how more consistent I can be...BAN all gun ownership. Joe Public doesn't NEED a hand gun or an assault rifle! Again, your not surrounded be apaches anymore, times have moved on. Yes, its totalitarian, but so is a ban on heroin etc...I don't hear many junkies screaming about their human rights. Ban guns and move on. Its not about "the man" taking away you're liberty, its about common sense.

People need to ignore the drip fed paranoia about having to defend themselves and start addressing the issue. Again, is your vastly over rated and now unnecessary constitutional right worth more than the life of ONE innocent kid?

Stop with the reason that shooters are just normally lunatics on medication...yes, there's obvious issues but when he can get a gun as easy as a sandwich but thats a wider society issue. You surely don't want your kids growing up in a society where everyone can be armed just because they're paranoid about protecting themselves? Its obviously far easier then for any easy then for any would be Yosemite Sam to start firing when they get pissed off. What then happens? You want more guns...total spiral of shit.

Well atleast you admit to being totalitarian in nature. None of this bullshit " we need common sense gun laws" none sense that most of anti gun people speak which leads to annoying laws that don't amount to anything and save no lives.

But still you didn't list off all the other things that you want banned. Under your logic, ban all alcoholic beverages because it's extremely dangerous and people don't "need" it after all and alcohol is probably more dangerous than herion.
By the way, I'm all for legalizing herion.
I value human choice and freedom over safety.

But since you want to talk about "saving ONE" innocent kid than why do you only factor in kids or people killed by guns but ignore those saved by guns? Oh those saved lives don't Count right?
Just as every now and then a story comes out in the news about some gun accident where a child gets ahold of a gun and someone gets hurt, other stories ( although less talked about in the mainstream media) Come out about someone protecting their lives with a gun. Like a single mother who had two men with knives busting into her home and blasting one of them away with her shotgun while on the phone with a 911 operator. But you say SCREW those people! They shouldn't be allowed to use guns and protect themselves. Right? That women would've been dead in your world.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878027
03/11/16 03:42 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Well, in order to ban guns and reduce overall fatalities, you need to start somewhere. Your theory is that ownership should continue to increase and this will somehow reduce crime and fatalities, which is pretty crazy. Theres no definitive answer over how many lives gun ownership saves, there obviously is for those killed though....

Theres not much more Id like to ban...I certainly dont value choice over safety, neither do you as there must be some limit to that? We'd have people driving tanks in five years if that was the case.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878028
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I don't know why everyone continues to engage fergie. It's a lost cause. I own an assault rifle, I carry a pistol, and I hunt. If you don't like it well, honestly; I really don't give a shit. My guns protect my family and my hunting feeds many people. As for deer, there are more than enough and when there are too many on the roads now and that is all we need is MORE DEER out running the roads and getting pegged. What next? Ban cars?

And fergie save your time responding to me because I'm not replying back. I've said my peace.

Re: Gun Control [Re: dixiemafia] #878030
03/11/16 03:45 PM
03/11/16 03:45 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I don't know why everyone continues to engage fergie. It's a lost cause. I own an assault rifle, I carry a pistol, and I hunt. If you don't like it well, honestly; I really don't give a shit. My guns protect my family and my hunting feeds many people. As for deer, there are more than enough and when there are too many on the roads now and that is all we need is MORE DEER out running the roads and getting pegged. What next? Ban cars?

And fergie save your time responding to me because I'm not replying back. I've said my peace.

Agree Dixiemafia!

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878034
03/11/16 05:27 PM
03/11/16 05:27 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Hardly a surprise that the southern states are the ones your most likely to catch a bullet in...

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #878035
03/11/16 05:36 PM
03/11/16 05:36 PM
B
Wiseguy
B
Wiseguy
Hardly a surprise that the southern states are the ones your most likely to catch a bullet in...

Well yeah. The highest concentrations of African-Americans are in the south and they disproportionately commit gun crimes.

Even in NYC blacks commit about 80% of gun crimes.

In the south it's bad because the weather is warmer.

But in defense of the south, you can go to a monthly gun show in Tampa, Lakeland, Palmetto, or any county, and guess what, no shootings at the gun shows. Why? Because true gun owners and lovers aren't criminals.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878039
03/11/16 06:08 PM
03/11/16 06:08 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Would you start a shoot out at a gun show??

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #878041
03/11/16 06:30 PM
03/11/16 06:30 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Well, in order to ban guns and reduce overall fatalities, you need to start somewhere. Your theory is that ownership should continue to increase and this will somehow reduce crime and fatalities, which is pretty crazy. Theres no definitive answer over how many lives gun ownership saves, there obviously is for those killed though....

Theres not much more Id like to ban...I certainly dont value choice over safety, neither do you as there must be some limit to that? We'd have people driving tanks in five years if that was the case.

I never said that I think gun ownership "should" increase. I simply don't want to use force against millions of peaceful responsible gun owners and make it difficult for many people to effectively protect themselves.
But since you want to mention theories. Your theory of more guns = more crime or whatever has been debunked many times and you simply refuse to even acknowledge basic facts so there's really no sense in going back and forth with someone that resists or ignores facts.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/11/16 06:32 PM.
Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #878069
03/11/16 09:30 PM
03/11/16 09:30 PM
B
Wiseguy
B
Wiseguy

Why not? All those guns you'd think there would be shootings.

But they rarely do because the element of people who go and support the 2nd amendment aren't the problem.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878090
03/12/16 12:04 AM
03/12/16 12:04 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Binnie, good to see you woke up and noticed the stupidity of the NRA.

Fergie, the same argument can be said of you owning a Mercedes to compensate the lack of something you are missing.

The reason you don't see shootings at guns shows, is that is where you run in to a lot of people who respects firearms who don't view them as a toy. Sure you run into some nut job or wacko there, but that person is being watched or in some cases removed from the premises.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Gun Control [Re: Boss_of_Knickerbocker] #878189
03/12/16 10:30 PM
03/12/16 10:30 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I'm from the South , got diamonds in my mouth cool

Oh, You don't recall the Father & Son vs Father & Son in a gun store and the shooting that lead to the Owner & Son killed? Look it up , Pearl River Mississippi.

South leads with overall violence compared to the other 3 regions , Wild Wild West behind us though whistle

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Gun Control [Re: Boss_of_Knickerbocker] #878192
03/12/16 11:21 PM
03/12/16 11:21 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: Boss_of_Knickerbocker

Why not? All those guns you'd think there would be shootings.

But they rarely do because the element of people who go and support the 2nd amendment aren't the problem.

Right! In 2006, the year I earned my carry permit, only four permit holders were charged with homicides. It follows: People who obey the law by earning CCW's are by definitions law-abiding citizens.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #878211
03/13/16 10:20 AM
03/13/16 10:20 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
All due respect Turnbull, but what your really saying is that 4 permit holders murdered innocent people and thats relatively good? I say thats bullshit and unacceptable. What went wrong in each case? Is there a failing in the assesment process? Youre saying that carrying guns do cause murders, but because the murder level is relatively low, its worth it? Whats the benefit? You feel more of a man? I don't believe the boost to peoples self esteem carrying guns creates is worth innocent people dying.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/murders-by-concealed-hand_b_632278.html

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #878265
03/13/16 09:45 PM
03/13/16 09:45 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Whats the benefit? You feel more of a man?

I'll ignore your insult and tell you that I earned my CCW to be part of a community that uses firearms safely and responsibly. The rigorous CCW course I took was one of the most useful because it emphasized responsibilities over rights, and when not to shoot vs. when to shoot.

I carry when I'm attending religious services or when I'm in public spaces where firearms aren't banned. I've never needed a gun for self-protection--and, please God, I never will. But if some terrorist or psychopath starts shooting, I want to be able to protect my family.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #878281
03/13/16 11:13 PM
03/13/16 11:13 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
All due respect Turnbull, but what your really saying is that 4 permit holders murdered innocent people and thats relatively good? I say thats bullshit and unacceptable. What went wrong in each case? Is there a failing in the assesment process? Youre saying that carrying guns do cause murders, but because the murder level is relatively low, its worth it? Whats the benefit? You feel more of a man? I don't believe the boost to peoples self esteem carrying guns creates is worth innocent people dying.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/murders-by-concealed-hand_b_632278.html

Wow. It's hard to know whether or not you're trolling.

There's over 12.8 MILLION conceal carry permit holders in the country.

Do you understand, or even come close to trying to comprehend the number ONE MILLION, let alone 12 million.

You have no sense of rational weighing of pros vs cons, and absolutely no sense of probability. You haven't the slightest clue of any of these basic things yet you choose to keep pushing your opinion Which isn't backed by any hard evidence or logical reasoning.
If that small amount of incidents is unacceptable to you then we should literally ban everything.
Showers, people slip in showers and die. Unacceptable. Ban them!
Cars, people crash and die, ban them.
Swimming pools, people drown. Ban them.
Knives..

If you want a world with ZERO risks, ZERO chance of danger, you're living on the wrong planet.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/13/16 11:14 PM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull