GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BarrettM, 1 invisible), 585 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,121
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,724
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877639
03/08/16 12:38 AM
03/08/16 12:38 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-cruz-pastor-shot-20160307-story.html

right in my home town, knew the pastor, been in that church,

we are not a big city, AND IT HAPPENS DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME, MY HOME - Coeur d alene Idaho.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Gun Control [Re: Binnie_Coll] #877839
03/10/16 03:20 AM
03/10/16 03:20 AM
B
Boss_of_Knickerbocker Offline
Wiseguy
Boss_of_Knickerbocker  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-cruz-pastor-shot-20160307-story.html

right in my home town, knew the pastor, been in that church,

we are not a big city, AND IT HAPPENS DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME, MY HOME - Coeur d alene Idaho.

It's not the big cities that dominate shootings. In NY it's places like Mount Vernon, Brentwood/Central Islip, or Newburgh that have lots of shootings.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877843
03/10/16 08:56 AM
03/10/16 08:56 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
All guns should be banned, its a joke citizens can run around with a loaded handgun or buy an assault rifle...wtf are you planning on taking down?? Total stupidity. And dont give me the constitutional rights crap...relying on hundreds of years old thoughts appropriate at the time and justifying it for now-thats what the religious nuts do as well.

Guns are for those required to shoot things, not Joe Public. And dont gimmie the macho bullshit about defending yourself...99% of gun owners would probably miss or drop the gun before the shit from there pants it the floor.

Utter nonsense, Obama hopefully is making the first step to ban all guns.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877844
03/10/16 10:00 AM
03/10/16 10:00 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Let's say your son had a problem with someone you know about it. Your in your house and the ups guy has a package for you. You open the door to get the package. But the guy is not from ups he is the guy that had a problem with your son. So he shoots you with an illegal gun. Then goes through your house and kills your daughter. Your son is the guy he is looking for but he is not home.

So he leaves then he thinks fuck your son. I killed his whole family that is good enough.

only the unloved hate
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877846
03/10/16 10:20 AM
03/10/16 10:20 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Lets ban all guns. Thats a great idea. Better yet, everybody who owns a gun legally should turn in whatever guns they have in their possession. It wont change anything, except that the bad guys will be the only ones with guns aside from tbe police. While we're banning things, we should ban prostitution, drugs, gambling, kidnapping, tax fraud, murder, espionage, etc... Just because something is banned doesnt mean it will go away. We should ban pussies from existing in this country. They only get in the way. All obama is doing is causing the price of guns to increase. Keep up the great work liberal fags.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877877
03/10/16 01:36 PM
03/10/16 01:36 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I dunno what the obsession is with defending yourself with a gun - it seems to stem from a raging paranoia (because thats exactly how it sounds) that you're likely to be a victim of gun crime. Im sure the media and arms manufacturers promote this. Your not defending the homestead against marauding apaches anymore.

If gun ownership is widespread, it leads to more gun crime - thats why theres a paranoia over defending yourself. You feel you need a gun because your reasonably likely to become a victim of gun crime, no? Cant have it both ways and say the current gun laws DONT increase gun crime....if not, wtf is?? Its something thats just been an ever increasing spiral and Obama is trying to slow it down and turn it around...yes, it'll take decades but it'll be a much safer society.

And for those that that own assault rifles, just hand them in and go buy a little red sports car, that'll hopefully solve the small dick issue - just don't drive to fast or you'll likely kill somebody with that as well

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #877880
03/10/16 02:04 PM
03/10/16 02:04 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fergie
I dunno what the obsession is with defending yourself with a gun - it seems to stem from a raging paranoia (because thats exactly how it sounds) that you're likely to be a victim of gun crime. Im sure the media and arms manufacturers promote this. Your not defending the homestead against marauding apaches anymore.

If gun ownership is widespread, it leads to more gun crime - thats why theres a paranoia over defending yourself. You feel you need a gun because your reasonably likely to become a victim of gun crime, no? Cant have it both ways and say the current gun laws DONT increase gun crime....if not, wtf is?? Its something thats just been an ever increasing spiral and Obama is trying to slow it down and turn it around...yes, it'll take decades but it'll be a much safer society.

And for those that that own assault rifles, just hand them in and go buy a little red sports car, that'll hopefully solve the small dick issue - just don't drive to fast or you'll likely kill somebody with that as well

I guess you forgot about that time when I debunked every single one of your talking points and assumptions.. LOl.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877886
03/10/16 02:32 PM
03/10/16 02:32 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Not at all! I never agreed you were correct smile

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877887
03/10/16 03:10 PM
03/10/16 03:10 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
What about the fat fucks who dont know how to eat healthy and suffer from a cardiovascular disease? I'd take a bullet to the head rather than suffer with a heart condition. If you're so worried about people dying, start with the biggest killer of all: the bad heart. More people die each year from poor health choices than bullets (exponentially). If you dont like guns, keep your opinions to yourself. If someone breaks into your house you would call the cops for protection. In reality, by the time your heroes come to save you, your wife and kids are dead and you look like a pussy because you did nothing to save them except call for help. You probably drive a Prius as well. Guns arent the problem, criminals are. Maybe if there were mandatory abortions for people who don't have the means to raise a child, you wouldnt have so many criminals. Lol

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877893
03/10/16 04:26 PM
03/10/16 04:26 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Cardiovascular disease isn't really the same is it? If fat fucks choose to do it and they aren't bothering anyone else, who cares? I'm not interested in saving the world, but joe public strolling around with a handgun is different...they are mostly amateurs when it comes to handling a gun (unless you think most are professional) ...misjudge a situation which is highly likely and somebody is dead. Not really the same as having a health issue is it. Dunno why you'd rather be shot in the face than have a heart condition which can generally easily managed-you sound a bit crazy.

Keep my opinions to myself? Don't stick a gun in my mouth ok smile This isn't a gun enthusiast website and in fact the first post in this specific DISCUSSION thread is against gun ownership. Just because someone disagrees with what you say, you shouldn't react but telling them to shut up basically - pretty unreasonable eh? (Keep the safety on!).

Your thought about looking like a pussy because I couldn't protect my family and relied on 'hero' cops just shows how fucked up your thinking is. You'd come out blasting eh, probably shoot your wife in the commotion as well and shit your own pants. Then do 12 years in prison grabbing your ankles for your new homies.

Guns ARE a problem, so are criminals.

Your on to some with the abortion comment...I would go as far though. See previous posts re baby licences.

So anyway, a psychiatrist might read into what you've said in your lat post and conclude you're slightly crazy, unreasonable and have, at least, a mild distrust of authority.....eh how many guns do you own?

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877894
03/10/16 04:39 PM
03/10/16 04:39 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Ban all guns? Even guns used for hunting?

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877897
03/10/16 04:52 PM
03/10/16 04:52 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Hunting's fine -if you live in 1856 and you need to provide a meal and clothes for your family. Otherwise its unnecessary if done by amateurs. Its not a sport, its a disgusting past time carried out by people who probably wet the bed and set fire to things when they were a kid...

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877910
03/10/16 06:29 PM
03/10/16 06:29 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
And yet we don't have an epidemic of legal gun owners , "amateurs when handling a gun" going out and killing massive amounts of people.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877913
03/10/16 06:46 PM
03/10/16 06:46 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Beware of sons bearing guns:

Miami (AFP) - A four-year-old boy accidentally shot his mother in the back, leaving the passionately pro-gun woman badly wounded and facing possible charges, Florida officials said Wednesday.

Staunch gun advocate Jamie Gilt, 31, who just a day earlier had boasted online about her toddler's shooting prowess, was cruising down a major thoroughfare with her son in the back when he shot her on Tuesday. The bullet went through the seat cushion.

"Our investigation has revealed that the firearm was legally owned by the victim and the child came to possess the firearm without the victim's knowledge," Putnam County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Gilt, who is in a stable condition, was so badly wounded that police detectives have been unable to interview her from her hospital bed.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877914
03/10/16 06:47 PM
03/10/16 06:47 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
SoCal, it is significant though, Ive quoted the numbers before for accidental shootings.

As for maniacs on killing sprees...if these people can easily get hold of an arsenal of weapons, there's an issue with weapon control surely? It happens on a regular basis in the States so it does indicate control may well be an issue?

Im trying to think of another example or analogy-cigarettes (you might shoot me down smile ) are legal and the biggest legal killer. Surely if they were banned (its only an analogy!!) lung cancer rates would drop and generations would eventually be turned off. Same with guns... Make them illegal and, ok criminals will still have a reducing access to them, BUT youngsters wont view them as normal as any other item in a house. it'll not happen soon but surely we need to move away somehow from a society living in a paranoid fear that drives them to own a gun to defend themself?

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877916
03/10/16 06:56 PM
03/10/16 06:56 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Olivant, the sad thing is your example means nothing to gun owners. Their constitutional right in this instance is worth more than the ruined or cut short lives of any amount of innocent victims.

Total madness, whats worse is you'll never get an acknowledgement, in any form, of there being a negative issue attached to gun ownership. That in itself raises major alarm bells

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877917
03/10/16 06:58 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Well, nobody denies that accidents happen. But it's extremely rare compared to the millions and millions of gun owners out there. People slip in showers and die, people drown in swimming pools, pit bulls maul children, people drink and drive... You get the point.
Yet, when you look at the majority of the violence out there with guns, the bulk of the problem isn't about some child getting ahold of a gun and shooting a family member. The real problem comes down to bad neighborhoods with gangs and drug dealing. Not the average regular legal gun owners.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877919
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
The natural comparison is religious fanaticism...

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877921
03/10/16 07:04 PM
03/10/16 07:04 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
SoCal, Yes, so lets make in more difficult overall to obtain guns, that'll make it more difficult for everyone to get a gun! Its not rocket science...I just cant understand why reasonable sounding people don't get it!!!

Again, its comparable to religious fanaticism...go tell a muslim/christian etc he might be wrong...you'll get the same.

You must want less guns everywhere? So peoples beliefs need to slowly change? Tell me how you would do it?

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877923
03/10/16 07:12 PM
03/10/16 07:12 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Inner city hardcore gangs throughout the developed world will always have access to guns, but we can make it more problematic. The answer isn't just to get more tooled up than your perceived enemy

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877926
03/10/16 07:51 PM
03/10/16 07:51 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Thats Merica! Good luck with disarming this country. When I was 15, there were these two kids that went breaking into cars the previous weekend. On monday they were sitting in the parking lot waiting to leave school. One of the kids started brandishing a derringer they had stolen. Next thing you know, my wrestling match was cancelled bc some thug wannabe accidentally killed his best friend. It was gods way of cleaning up society. When I heard what happened I thought what a bunch of dumb asses. For my 13th bday, my grandfather took me to gun safety class. First and last thing they said "treat eveylry gun as if it is loaded". People dont take the time to get educated on gun safety and I will agree that is a big fucking problem.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877934
03/10/16 08:32 PM
03/10/16 08:32 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Blue, thats some story, and its a shame. You know what though, they were stupid young kids and one got killed. Who knows what way his life might've went. It surely would not have happened if guns were strictly controlled. In saying that, your grandfather was obviously wise at the time and Im sure you are now as well, unfortunately the masses aren't- thats ultimately why you pay crazy tax.

Whatever way, gun ownership, legal and illegal needs to reduce, its a rocky road, full of arguments and tragedies, but people need to keep focussed and concessions must be made on both sides...ffs, everybody basically wants the same result!

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877935
03/10/16 08:38 PM
03/10/16 08:38 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Guns dont kill people, people kill people....yes, but the first thought by any judge when an assault or homicide has taken place is did the accused have the tools, intention and ability to commit the crime- we'll never really be able to reduce the latter two but we can at least work on the former.

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #877941
03/10/16 09:00 PM
03/10/16 09:00 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Hunting's fine -if you live in 1856 and you need to provide a meal and clothes for your family. Otherwise its unnecessary if done by amateurs. Its not a sport, its a disgusting past time carried out by people who probably wet the bed and set fire to things when they were a kid...

Are you a vegan? What is really disgusting is how meat industry treats animals and how much harm they do to the world (CO2 emmissions, use of water, and deforestation and lawsuits if you criticize meat products)

I don't know what classifies someone as an amateur hunter, certain number of hours before your graduate from amateur?

Kind of a narrow view in my opinion, when an individual decides to go out and hunt for meat instead of buying production line GMO fed meat doesn't necessarily mean they "set fire to things when they were a kid..." Sounds to me like you don't like letting people live their life.

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877959
03/10/16 10:41 PM
03/10/16 10:41 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
As I have said before, cities and rural areas are different with each threat. You take away one right, and it weakens the others chances of survival.
Fergie, you are from the city and there is a strong chance you never visited a countryside or been up in the mountains, which is ok, which limits your reasoning as so many others who only have lived in the city.
People still hunt, true most hunt for sport, but there are those out there who do it as a way of life. They don't hunt for a trophy, but as food and materials that come from the animal.
As society advances, so does technology and beliefs. Technology is advancing and their is a view that that the old ways are obsolete. That is not true. When it was revealed that the kept animals for batching were not treated right at the factories and certain ingredients were added to the meats that were not healthy, there was a 17 percent increase for hunting safety course. That speaks volumes.
Yes I own two assault rifles, and they are in a gun safe. I also carry a firearm on me sometimes as I may need it depending where I am going or which shitty neighborhood I will be in that does not have a southern hospitality.
You also seem to think all hunters are Christians. There are also Juws, some Muslim, and a lot of atheists who are hunters. Comedians and satire late night hosts make fun of hunters a lot, you know who I make fun of a lot. Fishers, who catch and release, that is boring, and I would rather be doing something with my time then waste it.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877960
03/10/16 10:43 PM
03/10/16 10:43 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
No, I'm not a vegan at all, but your energy might be better placed improving conditions of livestock seeing as you're so aware rather than shooting the odd deer so you can get it up-or whatever buzz you get.

I seriously don't like people who like to shoot live anything. If thats part of living you're life, theres a serious problem between your legs my friend.

Are you the person I see on the front of the magazines, grinning with your baby daughter over the head of a wild deer you shot just so you could come? What a man she'll remember you as.....total arsehole

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877961
03/10/16 11:57 PM
03/10/16 11:57 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
I don't own a gun have children or hunt don't have any plans to do it but I have friends who do and I'm a firm believer in not trying to tell people how to live unlike you obviously. If you don't like people killing animals why do you eat meat them hypocritical no?

I do enjoy your childish jabs I don't see where anyone has done that to you, typical of someone who doesn't like someone woth another opinio n.

My diet has very little store bought meat when I do from friends who give me what they hunt or from local farms so my energy doeis go towards that.

+1 Giacomo_Vacari

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 03/11/16 12:33 AM.

Re: Gun Control [Re: fergie] #877963
03/11/16 12:49 AM
03/11/16 12:49 AM
B
Boss_of_Knickerbocker Offline
Wiseguy
Boss_of_Knickerbocker  Offline
B
Wiseguy
No, I'm not a vegan at all, but your energy might be better placed improving conditions of livestock seeing as you're so aware rather than shooting the odd deer so you can get it up-or whatever buzz you get.

I seriously don't like people who like to shoot live anything. If thats part of living you're life, theres a serious problem between your legs my friend.

Are you the person I see on the front of the magazines, grinning with your baby daughter over the head of a wild deer you shot just so you could come? What a man she'll remember you as.....total arsehole

Well you should be a Vegan because a factory farmed animal suffers much more than a deer shot for sport in the Pocono Mountains.

Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877965
03/11/16 01:35 AM
03/11/16 01:35 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
didn't renew my membership in nra, first time in 4o yrs not a member...

always an outspoken proponet of guns, at one time owned 30....

after the school shooting when children were slaughtered, it bothered me.

still, I was for guns, still am, but, wondering more and more, if the availability of guns, is a major part of our problem, I never thought I would say that. but, as I mentioned it happened down the road from me.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Gun Control [Re: Belmont] #877968
03/11/16 01:52 AM
03/11/16 01:52 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
i dont care whether guns should be legal or not BUT this is very interesting...A high-profile pro-gun activist was shot in the back by her four-year-old son...karma...it is a bitch!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...seat-truck.html

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull