GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 341 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,406
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: SinatraClub] #878190
03/12/16 11:04 PM
03/12/16 11:04 PM
C
Curiosity Offline
Button
Curiosity  Offline
C
Button
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
But in his adult life, there aren't many stories of the such, Fresolone cites stories of Scarfo Jr mostly following the orders of his father from prison, before finally realizing that the Philly Mob needed an actual boss on the street in order for them to maintain their place in the world of Organized Crime.

Would you mind explaining the above quote? Expanding on it, maybe? I'd like to know more.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Serpiente] #878196
03/13/16 01:06 AM
03/13/16 01:06 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
The father was a Boss !! The kid acted out a little compared to what he could have done.

The same with Chris and Phil , they would hope shit would never get big enough so the old man did not hear so they did not have to act out.

When stuff did reach the old mans ear the shit hit the fan , and yes there were a couple times that stupid shit went to far .
That was mostly due to who was around that herd about what happened and then the guys could not back down , had to look tough !!!

None of the boys were excessive with messing with people.

Now don't get me wrong if you pushed back they would shoot you !!! But that was after the boss found out and felt that his guys (family) were disrespected .

Wasn't it you that said Jr was always whispering in Sr's ear about anyone he didnt like? Trying to get them in trouble?

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: FrankMazola] #878215
03/13/16 11:55 AM
03/13/16 11:55 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I did say that and much more of normal things a 17 or 18 year old would do .

I am talking about acting out like a ass or a fool on a consistent basis , look and see what Skinny did in the tristate area .

Now that's excessive I was talking about .

And the kid was forced into trying running a crime family with 90% of the crime family behind bars .

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/13/16 12:00 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Serpiente] #878236
03/13/16 04:20 PM
03/13/16 04:20 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

I am talking about acting out like a ass or a fool on a consistent basis , look and see what Skinny did in the tristate area .

And the kid was forced into trying running a crime family with 90% of the crime family behind bars .

Thanks for the clarification.

I will say about Scarfo Jr...he seemed to really have some good earning power and probably out earned most of the guys in Philly

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 03/13/16 04:21 PM.
Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Blackjack2121] #878258
03/13/16 08:06 PM
03/13/16 08:06 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

I will say about Scarfo Jr...he seemed to really have some good earning power and probably out earned most of the guys in Philly

And most know very little about his rackets , he earned well and lots of guys wanted to be around him, if not for his name , his name is like have a name like Al Capone.

Now I am not saying he was anything like Capone I am talking about a household name

People that don't know anything about OC know that name . He was still able to earn and get into things most times using a alias or associates lot of the time.

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/13/16 08:08 PM.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Serpiente] #878259
03/13/16 08:21 PM
03/13/16 08:21 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

And most know very little about his rackets , he earned well and lots of guys wanted to be around him, if not for his name , his name is like have a name like Al Capone.

Now I am not saying he was anything like Capone I am talking about a household name

People that don't know anything about OC know that name . He was still able to earn and get into things most times using a alias or associates lot of the time.

This is true with not alot being know about his racket...

Apart from the last one...the texas financial firm bust out...that one did seem like they squeezed too much too soon and flaunted the money too much...and that Sal Pellulo seemed too loud and not the best choice of partner

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: FrankMazola] #878297
03/14/16 07:08 AM
03/14/16 07:08 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
^^^^ Greed. ^^^^

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: spmob] #878369
03/15/16 12:37 AM
03/15/16 12:37 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: spmob
Sorry buddy I don't go in there often and bArely on forum at all anymore. Im not a mind readder and I brought it up cause I was speaking on salvie and didn't read it yet n it came to mind. No ones trying to steal your thunder lol. You know how many topic have been discussed at nauseum on here. Im hoping that you are just suggesting i check out your review of the book...cause I also didn't get the 6000 days of us comment either.
I have no Thunder,just check out the book or take our posters's word's..it ain't no big deal, but i do believe that salvie was ready 2 86 maria merlino cause of this hidden princess...he loved her forthright,they basically changed each other 's diapers when it come's 2 friendship

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: hoodlum] #878371
03/15/16 12:55 AM
03/15/16 12:55 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Sorry buddy I don't go in there often and bArely on forum at all anymore. Im not a mind readder and I brought it up cause I was speaking on salvie and didn't read it yet n it came to mind. No ones trying to steal your thunder lol. You know how many topic have been discussed at nauseum on here. Im hoping that you are just suggesting i check out your review of the book...cause I also didn't get the 6000 days of us comment either.
I have no Thunder,just check out the book or take our posters's word's..it ain't no big deal, but i do believe that salvie was ready 2 86 maria merlino cause of this hidden princess...he loved her forthright,they basically changed each other 's diapers when it come's 2 friendship
And mayby Serp w/ asertain,..he remembers w/ i said that Salvie was at
[quote=spmob]Sorry buddy I don't go in there often and bArely on forum at all anymore. Im not a mind readder and I brought it up cause I was speaking on salvie and didn't read it yet n it came to mind. No ones trying to steal your thunder lol. You know how many topic have been discussed at nauseum on here. Im hoping that you are just suggesting i check out your review of the book...cause I also didn't get the 6000 days of us comment either.
I have no Thunder,just check out the book or take our posters's word's..it ain't no big deal, but i do believe that salvie was ready 2 86 maria merlino cause of this hidden princess...he loved her forthright,they basically changed each other 's diapers when it come's 2 friendship...Maybe Serp.. w/my old posts did confirm..when I said Salvie was @ 10th & Bigler when the bomb went off on dad, he was w/ an old girlfriend..word on my street was that he was seeing a lifelong girl ,,..now,,who do u suppose that is other than Rosina??..I believe YES..& according 2 other sources..go figure young men.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: hoodlum] #878372
03/15/16 01:11 AM
03/15/16 01:11 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
[quote=spmob]Sorry buddy I don't go in there often and bArely on forum at all anymore. Im not a mind readder and I brought it up cause I was speaking on salvie and didn't read it yet n it came to mind. No ones trying to steal your thunder lol. You know how many topic have been discussed at nauseum on here. Im hoping that you are just suggesting i check out your review of the book...cause I also didn't get the 6000 days of us comment either.
And mayby Serp w/ asertain,..he remembers w/ i said that Salvie was at
I have no Thunder,just check out the book or take our posters's word's..it ain't no big deal, but i do believe that salvie was ready 2 86 maria merlino cause of this hidden princess...he loved her forthright,they basically changed each other 's diapers when it come's 2 friendship...Maybe Serp.. w/my old posts did confirm..when I said Salvie was @ 10th & Bigler when the bomb went off on dad, he was w/ an old girlfriend..word on my street was that he was seeing a lifelong girl ,,..now,,who do u suppose that is other than Rosina??..I believe YES..& according 2 other sources..go figure young men.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: hoodlum] #878623
03/17/16 07:01 PM
03/17/16 07:01 PM
C
Curiosity Offline
Button
Curiosity  Offline
C
Button

Have you read the book hoodlum? Any mob info or just stuff about her and Salvie's relationship?

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Curiosity] #878680
03/18/16 11:01 AM
03/18/16 11:01 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Curiosity

Have you read the book hoodlum? Any mob info or just stuff about her and Salvie's relationship?
Read my earlier posts ,of course i have read the book,that how this thread came about.Not to b harsh ,I understand ur new 2 the forum.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Blackjack2121] #878959
03/22/16 12:54 AM
03/22/16 12:54 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
The father was a Boss !! The kid acted out a little compared to what he could have done.

The same with Chris and Phil , they would hope shit would never get big enough so the old man did not hear so they did not have to act out.

When stuff did reach the old mans ear the shit hit the fan , and yes there were a couple times that stupid shit went to far .
That was mostly due to who was around that herd about what happened and then the guys could not back down , had to look tough !!!

None of the boys were excessive with messing with people.

Now don't get me wrong if you pushed back they would shoot you !!! But that was after the boss found out and felt that his guys (family) were disrespected .

Wasn't it you that said Jr was always whispering in Sr's ear about anyone he didnt like? Trying to get them in trouble?
I read Somewheres that Jerry Blavat had to talk to the old man about the young guys' shennanigans @ Memories..

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: FrankMazola] #878966
03/22/16 06:58 AM
03/22/16 06:58 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
^^^^^ They were young Italians down the beach on vacation and they were made guys and cousins or associates .

Im guessing it's a little different then New York cos of Nick making tons of young guys and when you are that age you have a large crew hanging around and your blood family has been in or around the life for Years.

It was a time and a place that was very unusual for the mafia , Those years !!!

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Serpiente] #879032
03/22/16 05:22 PM
03/22/16 05:22 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
^^^^^ They were young Italians down the beach on vacation and they were made guys and cousins or associates .

Im guessing it's a little different then New York cos of Nick making tons of young guys and when you are that age you have a large crew hanging around and your blood family has been in or around the life for Years.

It was a time and a place that was very unusual for the mafia , Those years !!!
Did U used 2 go 2 Memories w/the old crew/young guy's on occasion, Serp??..or at least c them there?..did u know Jerry Blavat?

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: FrankMazola] #879035
03/22/16 06:40 PM
03/22/16 06:40 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Yes I did go many times but never with Philly guys .(trust me problems) I was on the older side of the guys and did not enjoy clubs. But the AC guys we hit many local spots five nights a week for many years .

Memories would be two or three times a summer that's it for me and as far as Blavat he and I did not know each other but we know each other when we would see each other or be introduced but not friendly or a friend.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: Serpiente] #879071
03/23/16 01:19 AM
03/23/16 01:19 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Yes I did go many times but never with Philly guys .(trust me problems) I was on the older side of the guys and did not enjoy clubs. But the AC guys we hit many local spots five nights a week for many years .

Memories would be two or three times a summer that's it for me and as far as Blavat he and I did not know each other but we know each other when we would see each other or be introduced but not friendly or a friend.
I understand my friend, Im sure u did not want 2 get in the middle of anything,let alone personal neighborhood shit..I respect ur close timber of the wood shall we say..I in a weird way,i wish that I could have been there also..to have seen Ducktown rise..& then be in the shadows in 70s & 80s..I was 2 young 2 enjoy ..i can only listen 2 relatives..now in my age ..i dont have much famiglia.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: FrankMazola] #879073
03/23/16 02:23 AM
03/23/16 02:23 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Im high will I make it o. Spirit airlines no WiFi. But got season 3 deadwood.

Re: Scarfo content at #3 spot? [Re: pmac] #879137
03/23/16 08:37 PM
03/23/16 08:37 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
What r u wasted?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull