GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 280 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,404
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss #874548
02/04/16 07:55 AM
02/04/16 07:55 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
this is not the full article not breaking board rules barney bellomo is now confirmed as the boss of the family and petey Red is the number two he is known for ties to the newspaper industry

This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci

Barney (The Boss) Bellomo, Once The Brainy Kid From The Bronx, Now Reigns Supreme In Genovese Family

While facing indictment in the late 1980s, the late and legendary Mafia boss Vincent (Chin) Gigante selected Liborio (Barney) Bellomo as acting boss of the powerful Genovese crime family. Now, more than 25 years later and after his own convictions, the Bronx-based college-educated wiseguy has made it to the top on his own and now rules the crime family, Gang Land has learned.

That's according to authoritative law enforcement officials and other reliable sources who tell Gang Land that the 59-year-old mobster is calling the shots in the time-honored tradition of the sophisticated crime family that is often referred to as the Ivy League of organized crime — quietly and without calling any attention to himself for the last few years.

"Barney's smart, he's tough, he's low-key, and everybody respects him," said one reliable Gang Land source.

He also appears to have learned from the master: Sources say Bellomo is using longtime Lower East Side capo Peter (Petey Red) DiChiara to relay orders and information to Genovese family members. DiChiara, the sources, say is serving as, "street boss" or acting boss for Bellomo, relaying messages to and from capos and important family soldiers.

The arrangement is similar to one long employed by the cagey Gigante who long fooled the law about his mob role by having Anthony (Fat Tony) Salerno serve as the "upfront" boss for his crime clan, while keeping below the radar himself. DiChiara, 73, the sources say, may wear an additional hat as well, that of the family's consigliere.

Gang Land's sources declined to explain exactly how Barney's directives get relayed to Petey Red — perhaps they're not so sure themselves. But they insist that Bellomo has been behind the increased activity in and around Petey Red's social club at Market and Cherry Streets

"Barney's the boss," said one law enforcement official. "He's the reason why people from Brooklyn and the Bronx have been showing up in lower Manhattan in the last few years."

DiChiara has maintained a social club at 73 Market Street since the 1990s. And except for a five year period when he was serving a federal prison stretch for racketeering a decade ago, it has been a busy place. But until recently, its regular patrons and visitors, for the most part, were members of Petey Red's crew.

In the past, that crew has included some of Gang Land's most active players, among them Salvatore and Frank DeMeo, Salvatore (Sammy Meatballs) Aparo, his son Vincent, and Rosario (Ross) Gangi. All of those wiseguys, however, were snared in 2002 along with Petey Red, after a three year FBI sting operation during which mob associate Michael (Cookie) D'Urso tape recorded hundreds of conversations.

Based on D'Urso's undercover work from 1998 to 2000, Petey Red was hit with a slew of racketeering charges as a Genovese capo who oversaw loansharking gambling, extortion, labor bribery, and a lucrative check cashing scheme from 1993 to 2001.

Released from prison in 2007, DiChiara earned payoffs from the sales of stolen newspapers and magazines in 2009, according to police reports about an investigation of the mob-tarred newspaper industry by the Manhattan District Attorney's office. He was not charged in that probe, or with any other wrongdoing since then.

But, as Gang Land reported in 2014, in an exclusive report about DiChiara's newspaper industry ties, Genovese wiseguys from Queens, Long Island, and beyond, like capo Daniel Pagano of Ramapo, were also spotted at Petey Red's place. Law enforcement sources report that Pagano, who began serving a 30 month prison stay last year, and others were stopping in to see DiChiara in order to pass on information to Bellomo, or receive directives from him.

In recent weeks, neighborhood sources say DiChiara, who has diabetes, hasn't been well. One feared he may have been hospitalized, but that could not be confirmed.

Bellomo's seven-year stint as acting boss for Gigante — from 1989 to 1996 — cost Barney 12 years behind bars. He was there from June of 1996 until he entered a halfway house in July of 2008 for three separate extortion convictions involving hundreds of thousands of dollars in shakedowns during the early 1990s.

In two of the racketeering indictments, he was accused of ordering a mob hit, but in both cases, he was able to beat back the murder charge by copping a plea deal to extortion. He helped beat one charge by volunteering to take a lie detector test. He passed. Since his release from federal custody in December of 2008, Bellomo has been squeaky clean. He had no issues regarding three years of post prison supervised release, and he has no problems with the law since then.

On paper, he's the changed man who worked hard to keep his four children "on the straight and narrow … through emails, telephone calls and monthly visits" during his years behind bars as his attorney Barry Levin declared he was in 2007, when Manhattan Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan sentenced him to 41 months, but only a year of that was added to Bellomo's time behind bars.

Yet, numerous local and federal law enforcement officials confirm that Barney Bellomo is the reigning boss of the powerful Genovese crime family while overseeing a lucrative empire of his own.

These sources say Bellomo earns substantial rental income every month from numerous apartment buildings worth millions of dollars that he owns in the Bronx and northern suburbs — where he still resides when he is not in his Miami Beach condo on Collins Avenue.

Bellomo also has financial interests in construction companies that he uses to repair and refurbish rundown apartment buildings he buys, the law enforcement sources say.

"I'm not saying we can prove he's committed a crime, but there's no doubt that he's the boss of the crime family," said one official, who like all the law enforcement sources, spoke only under a promise of anonymity. He declined to offer any specific details regarding the key aides that help Bellomo manage the affairs of the largest borghata in the city, some 200 or so made men.

During the early 1990s, when Bellomo was the family's acting boss, he amazed then-gangster and wannabe mobster D'Urso with how much he knew about him, according to FBI reports and the recollection of a law enforcement source.

It happened in 1995, a year after D'Urso survived a bullet in the head in a plot allegedly instigated by mob associate Carmelo (Carmine Pizza) Polito. Despite explicit orders not to retaliate, Cookie tried to gun down his nemesis, not once, but twice. The second time, D'Urso wounded his victim.

After Polito was shot, sources say, mobster Ross Gangi pulled D'Urso aside and warned him: "Barney heard about the shooting. He said to tell you if we find out it's you, you got a major problem."

Several attorneys who have represented Bellomo codefendants in his three cases — there were more than 75 all together — say that they never heard Barney raise his voice, that he was always a gentleman during pre-trial and post conviction meetings, and that he is a proud father and rock-solid family man.

A widower — his wife Camille died of cancer in 2013 — Bellomo has three sons and a daughter, Sabrina, who was 16 when her father was imprisoned. She passed the state bar in 2006, quickly joined her father's defense team, and made him proud. She also earned her dad a rare compliment from a sentencing judge, with a moving, emotional plea for her dad, whom she called a "good father," and what his years in prison meant to her and her younger brothers.

"I think the only person that can really relate to the way we feel is a person who's lost a parent," Sabrina said, "because they're the only ones who really know what it feels like not to have that parent beside them for all those moments that are supposed to be special."

She and her brothers "were all at different stations in our lives" and had individual difficulties growing up without having their dad around when they needed him, she recalled.

"One day that was particularly hard for me was my law school graduation," she said. "I remember thinking to myself, 'Oh, my God, daddy missed my high school graduation, my college graduation, and now he's missing my law school graduation.' Days like that make you wish as though they weren't even going to happen because then you won't have to be sad by the fact he wasn't there."

But her youngest brother, Liborio, whose nickname is also Barney suffered the most from his father's arrest, Sabrina said. Young Barney was nine when their dad was arrested. His hurt, she explained, was a nagging and constant reminder of how the whole family continued to suffer.

"My little brother Barney had made him a Father's Day present right before my father was indicted on June 10, 1996," she recalled. "And my dad was gone that Father's Day and every Father's Day since. And that gift still sits wrapped, and Barney still has it, and it's waiting to be opened."

When Bellomo's all grown up 27-year-old daughter returned to her seat, Kaplan turned to the three-time-convicted wiseguy and said: "You certainly have something to be proud of in the young lady sitting next to you."

Attorney Levin told Gang Land he didn't have anything to add to what he stated at Bellomo's sentencing and attorney Bellomo did not respond to a voice mail message. If nothing else, Gang Land hopes the Bellomo family took a picture of Barney opening his 1996 Father's Day Gift in 2008.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874549
02/04/16 07:57 AM
02/04/16 07:57 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
if anyone wants the full article pm me and i will send it but i cant post the full thing

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874553
02/04/16 08:53 AM
02/04/16 08:53 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Its good for Barney to had a lawyer as daughter. Apart i think that Sabrina Bellomo that defend his father is like I think meadow soprano will do if the soprano was in the real life. Who know if Sabrina ever asked "Daddy you are in the mob ?"

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874555
02/04/16 09:20 AM
02/04/16 09:20 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Wasn't it previously discussed here that he had retired?

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Beanshooter] #874556
02/04/16 09:26 AM
02/04/16 09:26 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

PB had said he had pulled way back after his wife died. But maybe that is what Barney wanted it to appear like. These Genovese guys are tricky.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: furio_from_naples] #874557
02/04/16 09:31 AM
02/04/16 09:31 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Its good for Barney to had a lawyer as daughter. Apart i think that Sabrina Bellomo that defend his father is like I think meadow soprano will do if the soprano was in the real life. Who know if Sabrina ever asked "Daddy you are in the mob ?"

I really doubt that she needs to ask that/ I am sure she knows my Italian brother. shhh

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874558
02/04/16 09:58 AM
02/04/16 09:58 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Whether official or not I think most knew if he wanted something done or not done , it would happen . Not really big news IMO

My guess is this article was possibly released due to some frustration by LE, just a guess tho on my part

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Blackjack2121] #874559
02/04/16 10:04 AM
02/04/16 10:04 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

PB had said he had pulled way back after his wife died. But maybe that is what Barney wanted it to appear like. These Genovese guys are tricky.

Well, apparently he uses DiChiara as his intermediary so one could assume that he is still "pulled back."

Last edited by Snakes; 02/04/16 10:04 AM.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874560
02/04/16 10:06 AM
02/04/16 10:06 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Great to see an up to date picture of Bellomo , don't think anyone who knows s bit about the mob would have said anyone other than Bellomo was the official boss , it was just having the proof , has anyone seen a pic of Peter (Petey Red) DiChiara ??

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874561
02/04/16 10:08 AM
02/04/16 10:08 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
I would to see a pictures of Sabrina Bellomo shhh

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mob-big-kid-tears-melt-judge-article-1.265729

He is her Tony Soprano. She his Meadow.

A rookie lawyer whose father was a mob boss made her courtroom debut yesterday with an emotional plea that may have saved daddy from a harsh prison term.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874562
02/04/16 10:09 AM
02/04/16 10:09 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
everyone said not just PB that whem barneys wife died he was broken up about it.

No one said he was not involved in the life people (myself included) believed he was not the boss was in an advisory role. I thought he was part of a ruling panel of leaders but i was wrong

PB has always been very knowledgeable so he prob thought that by barney being broken up about his wife and being less visible on the streets he assumed he was not the boss.

Last edited by gangstereport; 02/04/16 10:10 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: DB] #874563
02/04/16 10:10 AM
02/04/16 10:10 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DB
Whether official or not I think most knew if he wanted something done or not done , it would happen . Not really big news IMO

My guess is this article was possibly released due to some frustration by LE, just a guess tho on my part

I agree with that.
Further, the part about his sons fathers day gift had to of really bothered him while he was away with all that free time to think.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874564
02/04/16 10:25 AM
02/04/16 10:25 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Disposing of the rotating panel system which has served the WESTSIDE extraordinarily well since Chin went to the big social club in the sky is HUGE news.

First official boss and consig named in over a decade.

I'd love to know the difference between 'street boss' and underboss by the way if anyone can explain.
My understanding was they both serve as conduits to the capo's.
But maybe because it's the WESTSIDE they have to give it a different name...

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 02/04/16 10:37 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874565
02/04/16 10:36 AM
02/04/16 10:36 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I figured that the Street Boss is acting on behalf of the Boss. So the under boss would be below the street boss, if a family has both.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874566
02/04/16 10:39 AM
02/04/16 10:39 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I have a feeling someone is going to come in here and tell me I'm wrong though.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874567
02/04/16 10:40 AM
02/04/16 10:40 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
The article states DiChiara serves as purely a conduit between Bellamo and the capos though.

Isn't that precisely the position of an UB?

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874568
02/04/16 10:41 AM
02/04/16 10:41 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Probably more bullshit LE terminology. Or a newspaper coined term.

DeChiara's prob never heard the word in his life.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874569
02/04/16 10:59 AM
02/04/16 10:59 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Oh, I see what you're saying... because the article didn't name a different underboss?

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874570
02/04/16 11:14 AM
02/04/16 11:14 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
It's not that the article didn't name an UB, it's that it's calling DiChiara 'street boss' when, to me, he's doing precisely the duties of an UB, ie being a conduit between the capos and the official.
A SB is acting on behalf of the official eg if incarcerated or not involved in the daily decisions. Neither of which the article mentions Bellamo. IE he's not incarcerated nor has he stepped back. So why the term SB instead of UB? Or as he's mentioned as consig, 'acting UB'.

But I never was too quick on the uptake.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874571
02/04/16 11:21 AM
02/04/16 11:21 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
I try to avoid the labels, personally. Basically, I take this out of the article:

1. Bellomo
2. DiChiara

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Snakes] #874572
02/04/16 11:27 AM
02/04/16 11:27 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Snakes
I try to avoid the labels, personally. Basically, I take this out of the article:

1. Bellomo
2. DiChiara

+1

Good perspective Snakes.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #874573
02/04/16 11:38 AM
02/04/16 11:38 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
It's not that the article didn't name an UB, it's that it's calling DiChiara 'street boss' when, to me, he's doing precisely the duties of an UB, ie being a conduit between the capos and the official.
A SB is acting on behalf of the official eg if incarcerated or not involved in the daily decisions. Neither of which the article mentions Bellamo. IE he's not incarcerated nor has he stepped back. So why the term SB instead of UB? Or as he's mentioned as consig, 'acting UB'.

But I never was too quick on the uptake.

Well, didnt Barney serve the same role for Chin, whether he was locked up or not? So was he shifting from SB to UB?

Wasnt Benny Eggs or someone underboss to chin while Barney served as street boss?

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: Blackjack2121] #874574
02/04/16 11:52 AM
02/04/16 11:52 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Wasn't Benny Eggs or someone underboss to chin while Barney served as street boss?

That's understandable. My understanding is an acting or street makes decisions in place of the boss whilst the UB is merely the conduit.

Hence my confusion at the terms used in the article

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: domwoods74] #874575
02/04/16 12:14 PM
02/04/16 12:14 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Great to see an up to date picture of Bellomo , don't think anyone who knows s bit about the mob would have said anyone other than Bellomo was the official boss , it was just having the proof , has anyone seen a pic of Peter (Petey Red) DiChiara ??

I was also interested in seeing a photo of him

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874583
02/04/16 01:26 PM
02/04/16 01:26 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
For those curious...

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #874584
02/04/16 01:27 PM
02/04/16 01:27 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Sonny I agree with you about the LE terminology

IMO and it's only my opinion we get too caught up on titles here.

Barney has likely always had the final say but I doubt he is doing any day to day

Decision making

My guess is LE is frustrated and an article like this is going to piss him off given his style.

Nobody on the street is going to F with him but I really don't see

Him managing the day to day things . He is likely more removed than in the 90s

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874587
02/04/16 02:01 PM
02/04/16 02:01 PM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
G
Underboss
i dont understand why he would want the job he has millions in legit business being boss is making himself a top FBI target

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874588
02/04/16 02:14 PM
02/04/16 02:14 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
i dont understand why he would want the job he has millions in legit business being boss is making himself a top FBI target

I agree GR. But, who knows? Maybe it's the power, the money, the respect, the fear, the standing he now garners in the community. or maybe, just maybe he really believes in this thing called Cosa Nostra. Just my opinion GR

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874589
02/04/16 02:18 PM
02/04/16 02:18 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

That's all the guy ever wanted he was inducted in 77 at age 21 according to fish carfaro who proposed him wonder sense he boss he finally inducts fish kid a good friend even thou dad flipd. No one can tell him no. Collins ave condo hipper then Boca. Why no be boss guy has millions just lining his pockets and all he has to do is watch over everyone. The days of chin having guys killed over rules are gone just selve or give them a beating. That dude must be paid. All the shit they have massino never even touched any of the westside rackets. Just the union and docks that jivits center.

Re: gangland:Barney Bellomo the new boss [Re: gangstereport] #874596
02/04/16 03:31 PM
02/04/16 03:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Whether its questioning the titles or thinking the feds are using Capeci to put out disinformation, I dont know why the knee-jerk reaction of some is to always ignore what Capeci has passed on and start trying to figure things out on their own. Is it an ego thing? Is the new info not exciting enough?

The feds dont just pull these ranks out of thin air. They use them because the mob uses them. Underboss, of course, is part of the traditional 3 man administration. It's a permanent position unless the guy dies or steps down. Acting boss or street boss are often used interchangeably. The circumstances vary, ie running things on the street for the official boss who is trying to insulate himself (appears to be the case here), running things on the street because the official boss is in prison, or running things because the last official boss died and he has not be officially replaced yet. Yes, some of the duties of an underboss and acting/street boss may overlap. It's not rocket science and we shouldn't try to make it more convoluted than it is.

Also, I don't know where the idea originated that Capeci allows himself to be used by the feds as a conduit for misinformation. Even thinking he does it unknowingly has no basis. The guy is a journalist and trades on his credibility. I think just about everyone would agree he's proven himself to be among the most credible guys covering the mob. If he thought that a source, even one from law enforcement, was intentionally feeding him BS just to "stir the pot," it stands to reason he'd distance himself from them pretty quickly since it's his job and reputation on the line. Some people on the forums need to quit with the conspiracy theories.

The last bit if news we did receive on Bellomo was that 2009 article that said he was part of a rotating panel of recently released leaders that included himself, Benny Mangano, Ernie Muscarella, and Larry Dentico. In 2011, it was reporeted Tino Fiumara had been on a 3 man panel running the family. And as recently as 2014, it was reported in a WSJ article the family was believed to still be using a panel. So this is obviously a significant change and perhaps is due to the health of some of those guys above. It should also be pointed out that DiChiara is from Bellomo's crew. Much like it has in recent decades, that crew seems to be the almost automatic, go-to leadership in the family.

Edit: Confused DiChiara and Falcetti. DiChiara is from the Gangi/Aparo crew.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 02/04/16 04:15 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull