GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, Brovelli), 270 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,595
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #872224
01/10/16 03:54 PM
01/10/16 03:54 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Ivy aren't you religious?

I just find your statements completely contrary to those preached by Christianity based on forgiveness, Turing the other cheek etc.

Cognitive Dissonance at its best.

And for what it's worth I do like and respect you Ivy. Just a conversation.

People have attempted this talking point before with me and it doesn't work.

First, it shows a blatant misunderstanding of Christianity and how the Atonement of Christ works. Second, going by that logic, we may as well do away with all courts, jails, prisons, and everything else to do with the judicial system and corrections. Applying your misunderstanding of Christianity would mean that criminals are automatically forgiven on the spot. Of course that's not what Christ or the Atonement is about. Mercy cannot rob justice. And Christ's sacrifice makes no intercession for the unrepentant.

Originally Posted By: Vknicks
Ivy ,who was murdered again in that last case? in fact have either of the pernas kids every been accused or rumored to have anything to do with a murder? NYPD killed more innocents in 2015 then the lucchese family did which i believe the number is 0

Nobody did in that case. But they are part of a criminal organization that does engage in murder, as well as a host of other crimes. And you know what's the bread and butter of these mob families? Gambling. You either comprehend the concept of RICO or you dont.

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Ivy, you really want more prisons? Are you fucking kidding? We have the largest incarcerated population in the world. Just insane to want more prisons and more of your tax dollars to go into that bullshit system. You realize it is a corrupt machine, right?

Also, give me a break with the hard labor. Just a great idea. Let's create more prisons, lock more people up, and convert them to slaves.

You need to go back to the 19th century. This country has a problem. Deterrence doesn't work. Crime is endless. Regardless, prison is supposed to be about rehabilitation. Not making people slaves and punishing them, especially for non violent crimes.

You can't say "deterrence doesn't work" when there's never been sufficient teeth in our laws to actually deter criminals. It's like the idiots who say it's pointless to fight the war on drugs when we really haven't fought it in the right way.

Furthermore, prisoners doing hard labor wouldn't be "slaves." Upon conviction, and until they serve their sentence, certain rights are suspended. And them doing hard labor is more just than them sitting around, bullshitting, watching TV, playing cards, and lifting weights.

Finally, yes crime will always be with us in a fallen world. But a real justice system would do much to minimize it as much as possible.

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Ivy,

Aren't you Mormon? Your state of Utah is like one big fucked up cult....

Very original and we'll thought out response. rolleyes

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
I don't believe Ivy can be reasoned with, Vknicks.

He cant.

He got kicked off another site for life for doing the same thing over and over.

Listen, I realize you've always been a little butt hurt because I don't buy into the fantasy some perpetuate about the Detroit mob on these forums. But that doesn't give you license to rewrite history. I don't think you were even on the RD forum at that time and the reason I was given the boot had nothing to do with anything here. And, for the record, several long time posters besides myself were also banned for little or no reason. So you're not going to get any mileage on that here.

I have been on RD for a while and I certainly was there during your constant feuds with everyone...in particular the last one with Pic that got you the boot...

And you go through the same thing here from what I see...exactly what is going on here...

Hardly anyone ever gets banned on the RD...you really have to push buttons to get banned...and you did.

Anyway, its useless to go back and forth with you as history has proven so good day sir.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #872229
01/10/16 04:21 PM
01/10/16 04:21 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs

I just find your statements completely contrary to those preached by Christianity based on forgiveness, Turing the other cheek etc.

First, it shows a blatant misunderstanding of Christianity and how the Atonement of Christ works. Second, going by that logic, we may as well do away with all courts, jails, prisons, and everything else to do with the judicial system and corrections. Applying your misunderstanding of Christianity would mean that criminals are automatically forgiven on the spot. Of course that's not what Christ or the Atonement is about. Mercy cannot rob justice. And Christ's sacrifice makes no intercession for the unrepentant.

Ivy ,who was murdered again in that last case? in fact have either of the pernas kids every been accused or rumored to have anything to do with a murder? NYPD killed more innocents in 2015 then the lucchese family did which i believe the number is 0

Nobody did in that case. But they are part of a criminal organization that does engage in murder, as well as a host of other crimes. And you know what's the bread and butter of these mob families? Gambling. You either comprehend the concept of RICO or you dont.

Ivy, you really want more prisons? Are you fucking kidding? We have the largest incarcerated population in the world. Just insane to want more prisons and more of your tax dollars to go into that bullshit system. You realize it is a corrupt machine, right?

Also, give me a break with the hard labor. Just a great idea. Let's create more prisons, lock more people up, and convert them to slaves.

You need to go back to the 19th century. This country has a problem. Deterrence doesn't work. Crime is endless. Regardless, prison is supposed to be about rehabilitation. Not making people slaves and punishing them, especially for non violent crimes.

You can't say "deterrence doesn't work" when there's never been sufficient teeth in our laws to actually deter criminals. It's like the idiots who say it's pointless to fight the war on drugs when we really haven't fought it in the right way.

Furthermore, prisoners doing hard labor wouldn't be "slaves." Upon conviction, and until they serve their sentence, certain rights are suspended. And them doing hard labor is more just than them sitting around, bullshitting, watching TV, playing cards, and lifting weights.

Finally, yes crime will always be with us in a fallen world. But a real justice system would do much to minimize it as much as possible.

Ivy,

He cant.

Listen, I realize you've always been a little butt hurt because I don't buy into the fantasy some perpetuate about the Detroit mob on these forums. But that doesn't give you license to rewrite history. I don't think you were even on the RD forum at that time and the reason I was given the boot had nothing to do with anything here. And, for the record, several long time posters besides myself were also banned for little or no reason. So you're not going to get any mileage on that here.

Ivy Idk bout all the other rd shit and I think you make good points and clearly know more bout mob stuff than I do but I totally disagree with your statements on punishing these guyys so harshly for gambling offenses. You have to take into account the disproportion of the actual crime they were convicted of and the sentence imposed. With no violence theres no way these guys should be doing more than 2 years just for gambling.

And your argument that we know theyre part of a criminal organization is immaterial to the case. If the state wanted to charge them with racketeering offenses then fine but sinxe I don't believe they were u can only go off of the facts and the charges in the present case. Trust me as a lawyer this is how the systen works. As much as you or anyone else believes that the book should be thrown at a bunch of mobbed up bookies the reality is our system does not have the resources to do this to every offender and I dont believe that they should. The cj system has to go after all criminals of course but they have to pay more attention and drop the hammer on people that are really damaging society. And im sorry but john and joey pernas bookmaking operations are not it

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 01/10/16 04:23 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: Blackjack2121] #872252
01/10/16 08:26 PM
01/10/16 08:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I have been on RD for a while and I certainly was there during your constant feuds with everyone...in particular the last one with Pic that got you the boot...

And you go through the same thing here from what I see...exactly what is going on here...

Hardly anyone ever gets banned on the RD...you really have to push buttons to get banned...and you did.

Anyway, its useless to go back and forth with you as history has proven so good day sir.

The heck are you talking about? Several long time posters got the axe from the RD board. It's why the BH board was created in the first place.

And what happened on the RD is not even remotely similar to anything going on here. Maybe you're just saying that in hopes I'll be banned here, and then you could post all the BS about Detroit you want without anyone calling you on it, but there's no comparison.

And for the record, I and others who called out Pic on his BS were vindicated long term. Me and at least one other long time poster were banned because we wouldn't eat out of Pic's hand like his groupies. We didn't take everything he said as gospel. Eventually the powers that be on the RD caved to the pressure and banned both of us. Of course, later it was determined by everyone that Pic was Lenehan and not some made guy posting away on message board.

Pic and his flunkies were mostly the only ones I argued with. And now time and the truth has chopped Pic down to size and his groupies have mostly scattered to the wind. Meanwhile you have real Mensa members like Dan and louieb left over there.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: mikeyballs211] #872254
01/10/16 08:39 PM
01/10/16 08:39 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Ivy Idk bout all the other rd shit and I think you make good points and clearly know more bout mob stuff than I do but I totally disagree with your statements on punishing these guyys so harshly for gambling offenses. You have to take into account the disproportion of the actual crime they were convicted of and the sentence imposed. With no violence theres no way these guys should be doing more than 2 years just for gambling.

And your argument that we know theyre part of a criminal organization is immaterial to the case. If the state wanted to charge them with racketeering offenses then fine but sinxe I don't believe they were u can only go off of the facts and the charges in the present case. Trust me as a lawyer this is how the systen works. As much as you or anyone else believes that the book should be thrown at a bunch of mobbed up bookies the reality is our system does not have the resources to do this to every offender and I dont believe that they should. The cj system has to go after all criminals of course but they have to pay more attention and drop the hammer on people that are really damaging society. And im sorry but john and joey pernas bookmaking operations are not it

Couldn't agree more Mikey..

I really don't see what the harm is to society when someone takes bets from someone who wants to bet, I mean otherwise we should consider William Hill also a criminal enterprise..

I think it's a waste of tax payers' money to be honest, if there was violence involved than it's a different matter to me but according to you guys there wasn't any..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 01/10/16 08:44 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872259
01/10/16 09:12 PM
01/10/16 09:12 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Its illegal because bookies dont pay taxes, betters place bets without laying down money and that leads to shylocking. Ever wonder what shylocks do when a guy owes 50 large and cant pay ? Contrary to what many think, its not just written off.
sports betting should be legal and controlled, no doubt. The reason why bookies make money is because they are taking a big risk most poeple arent willing to take: they are risking their freedom. If no one went to jail, everyone would be a bookie on the side.

Last edited by Belmont; 01/10/16 09:13 PM.
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: Belmont] #872261
01/10/16 09:30 PM
01/10/16 09:30 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Its illegal because bookies dont pay taxes, betters place bets without laying down money and that leads to shylocking. Ever wonder what shylocks do when a guy owes 50 large and cant pay ? Contrary to what many think, its not just written off.
sports betting should be legal and controlled, no doubt. The reason why bookies make money is because they are taking a big risk most poeple arent willing to take: they are risking their freedom. If no one went to jail, everyone would be a bookie on the side.

Exactly...

If the real mob boss (the gov) dont get their cut...they are shutting u down and locking your ass up...then passing a bill and doing the same thing lol

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #872262
01/10/16 09:33 PM
01/10/16 09:33 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

The heck are you talking about? Several long time posters got the axe from the RD board. It's why the BH board was created in the first place.

And what happened on the RD is not even remotely similar to anything going on here. Maybe you're just saying that in hopes I'll be banned here, and then you could post all the BS about Detroit you want without anyone calling you on it, but there's no comparison.

And for the record, I and others who called out Pic on his BS were vindicated long term. Me and at least one other long time poster were banned because we wouldn't eat out of Pic's hand like his groupies. We didn't take everything he said as gospel. Eventually the powers that be on the RD caved to the pressure and banned both of us. Of course, later it was determined by everyone that Pic was Lenehan and not some made guy posting away on message board.

Pic and his flunkies were mostly the only ones I argued with. And now time and the truth has chopped Pic down to size and his groupies have mostly scattered to the wind. Meanwhile you have real Mensa members like Dan and louieb left over there.

Actually there were a lot more things pointing to him not being Lenehan...so I dunno what u are talking about...

You must get your facts from the anti piccaso lenehan website lmao

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872277
01/10/16 11:13 PM
01/10/16 11:13 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Again with picasso !!! He aint lenihan. That is a fact. Pic is retired and was a serious guy. He did know lenehan.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: mikeyballs211] #872284
01/11/16 02:26 AM
01/11/16 02:26 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Ivy,

He cant.

They WERE charged with racketeering. In fact, thats what the Pernas pled to. Racketeering automatically carries heavier sentences. And rightly so, as it was a mob gambling operation. And that is certainly material to this case. Once again, you either understand RICO or you dont. You, as a self-professed lawyer, should. Well, unless you're a defense lawyer. In that case I don't expect anything from you.

It seems that in most mob cases we get the same reaction from certain people on these boards - the government is wasting time and resources going after these guys, the penalties are too harsh, and so on. I've long been convinced this is, almost without exception, due to mob fanboyism. Nor that any of these people will ever admit it because even many of them, in their more lucid moments, realize how ridiculous they're being. But the fact is, if it was a case of a non-mob guy getting the same time for the same crime, they wouldn't say anything about it. But in the case of the mob, well, that's who they're rooting for.

Lastly, it's not like other criminals are going unapprehended because law enforcement arrested these Lucchese guys. And when you consider illegal gambling is the bread and butter of the mob, as cliche as that might be, you realize that these operations do need to be taken down. Even if somebody is stupid enough to believe gambling is harmless, which isn't the case, these gambling operations fuel organizations that engage in many other crimes. I keep saying this but, for the fanboys and those who are just soft on crime, it's not sinking in.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: Blackjack2121] #872285
01/11/16 02:34 AM
01/11/16 02:34 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Actually there were a lot more things pointing to him not being Lenehan...so I dunno what u are talking about...

Even former supporters of Pics are now convinced he's Lenehan. But, for the sake of argument, even if he's not, he's still a liar and a fraud. And it was HIS ego, as well as the pathetic need for certain posters to believe they really had an inside source in the mob, that led to so many problems.

But again, that's old news at this point and has nothing to do with this thread on this board. You simply brought it up because you got brave when you saw others jumping on me and you felt it was a good time to try and get your own licks in. I've encountered your kind over and over in the nearly 10 years I've been on these forums. You carry grudges for eternity and you get your courage from being in a pack. Time to crawl back under your rock.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872295
01/11/16 08:36 AM
01/11/16 08:36 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Lol @ cops making 130k in NJ. 45-80 with OT and shit

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: Wilson101] #872296
01/11/16 08:50 AM
01/11/16 08:50 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Atlantic City cops kill it !!! 25 years and out with the best possible benefit package money can buy .
Also they get 85% of there pay or there wife till death .

I don't know if they are the highest paid or not in the state but they also get 5000.00 $$ for a clothing allowance To clean the uniforms!!!

The state is trying to take some back so every cop that has 25 years goes out right away at 25 .

No this is after five years they are making this money and it court time and watching contractors work time also . But it's not counting promotions , you get promoted start making good money ....

The kind of money the Pernas were making .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/11/16 08:53 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872331
01/11/16 02:58 PM
01/11/16 02:58 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
A lot of holier than thou shit from a bunch of people who devote time out of everyday to talk about OC and have a secret obsession with the life. This is why I rarely comment on stuff. Everyone is in the know and fights over who's right or wrong but most haven't been around the life in no way , shape , form , or fashion. Give me a break with this shit.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #872378
01/12/16 12:48 AM
01/12/16 12:48 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Ivy

Ivy I just graduated and passed the bar but I do real estate/banking law..but u missed the point of what I said. First I admit didnt know it was part of a racketeering charge so that was my mistake. No where did I say gambling is not a crime or that as long as its illegal it has to be prosecuted but the point is the sentencing disparity for the actual crime is way off for an act that is becoming legal in more and more states each year. Its wasting time and resources just to further prosecutors careers based on oc gambling convictions. No ones saying to not be tuff on crime nor am I a fanboy I know these people Re criminals but there are different levels of crimes and the publics perception changes. Its not 1950 gambling isnt the social evil it was once thought to be just like marijuana isnt viewed how it once was. The govt by all means should go after these guys but id be more comfortable seeing my tax dollars going after them for infiltrating legitimate businesses or heroin trafficking than gambling. And I know ull say gambling is their bread and butter. True but those proceeds arent being used to run entire industries anymore times have changed. And to say that other criminal investigations are not hampered bc of the man power and resources being used to go after bookmakers is just flat out incorrect. The fact is theres only so many agents and officers and so much money for task forces. To say it wouldnt be better spent going after drug gangs/ cartels and violent offenders (u know what I mean by this and it aint a leg breaker collection agent) is to me naive. But hey everyone is entitled to their opinion..didn't really appreciate the condescension or callin me a fanboy or so called lawyer ( tho im a new one, its not something any normal person would make up) and what not ..Ive always been respectful towards u and ur vastly superior oc knowledge

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 01/12/16 12:49 AM.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872380
01/12/16 12:55 AM
01/12/16 12:55 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Well, the fact that the FBI had dramatically downsized it's resources against the mob should make you feel better. Also, let's not forget that, historically, many mob cases that have led to other charges, including more serious crimes, have begun as gambling investigations.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #872382
01/12/16 01:03 AM
01/12/16 01:03 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Well, the fact that the FBI had dramatically downsized it's resources against the mob should make you feel better. Also, let's not forget that, historically, many mob cases that have led to other charges, including more serious crimes, have begun as gambling investigations.

Solid point historically yes, but recently I dont see that being the case mainly as a statement on how the mob has declined in power and impact. Nowadays gambling cases are just that gambling cases. Not in every case and im sure u have some examples to the contrary but u have to admit of late there have been a decent amount of just gambling cases no?

Look I agree they cant leave them alone theyre criminals amd were all here bc this subject is fascinating I just think more and more resources including man power and more importantly money should be spent combating real evils in our society first and foremost. To me its clear we dont have unlimited money and cops so imo it makes fiscal and practical sense to target violent crimes, drug gangs, cyber crimes, and of course terrorism..just my 2 cents im sure other posters are sick of this silly debate on an otherwise interesting mob topic, my apologies im done

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872479
01/12/16 07:04 PM
01/12/16 07:04 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

For the state to go after this is strange. That's a lot of time for gambling 10 yrs even if you only do half. Like that state gambling case up Boston them guys are probably all back to work taking bets and the top guy will get 18 months at a house of correction. Just listening to are sports talk show up here the host felger=frenseca (boston)I killed that name. Talking about how Clemson covers the the 6. Also was the guy tony curly Russo sentenced he comes up in darcos book he was tight with frank lagano and they were beefing with Anthony spero over a huge loose before darco was or thought he was gonna get killed in the hotel. New phone figuring shit out.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872481
01/12/16 07:07 PM
01/12/16 07:07 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Whatever happens to Christy saying screw the federal gov new jersey making it legal to bet sports in the casino. Is that why that crazy bridge gate this g happens the big guys telling him to shut up and unsuccessfully run for pres.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872673
01/15/16 01:51 AM
01/15/16 01:51 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
The casinos probably gave him more money.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872696
01/15/16 09:23 AM
01/15/16 09:23 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
They got 10 years because they had priors and it was a racketeering case, criminal enterprise. Those laws were designed to get someone more time as well as nail those higher ups that would otherwise be more insulated from prosecution.
Yes its gambling but racketeering laws can be used. They do it with drugs , white collar crimes as well as a variety of white collar crimes when a bunch of people are involved and there is a chain of command.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872789
01/16/16 12:06 PM
01/16/16 12:06 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

THANK YOU, Belmont.

Wish other people would stop being so obtuse.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872853
01/17/16 03:01 PM
01/17/16 03:01 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss

Keep in mind that most of these guys double their base salaries through Overtime, its sickening....And people wonder why Jersey is so expensive and heavily taxed!!

I don't begrudge them a living, I don't have an issue with how much they make or them getting overtime, (as long as they actually work the hours). But I do have an issue with some of their attitudes and their demeanor (that is, the way they treat us). I think some of them like to create situations so they can throw their weight around.

Last edited by Fleming_Ave; 01/17/16 07:14 PM.
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872963
01/19/16 09:56 AM
01/19/16 09:56 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Johnny and Joe Perna are up for parole July 18 and 19 2018 and their father is up January 2018.. Their still in CRAF. Madonna and mangrella are both in bayside

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #872966
01/19/16 10:08 AM
01/19/16 10:08 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
And their max date is April 2023. They got ten years. Remember I was saying how you get comp time from the beginning in another thread. They got almost three years comp time. Plus their back number will come down every month. Like 5-9 days off a month depending on status.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #873065
01/20/16 11:39 AM
01/20/16 11:39 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Madonna, Mangrella, Ralph Perna Sr. And Joey Perna are all in bayside state prison. I can't believe they put them all together. Johnny Perna is in southern state. The best spot in jersey. It's the only spot not locked down. U basically can roam all day... You just need to be back for counts.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #873070
01/20/16 01:13 PM
01/20/16 01:13 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Good info

I have heard Bayside is pretty rough

good for him , I'm sure that degree didn't hurt

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: BobbyPazzo] #873107
01/20/16 11:10 PM
01/20/16 11:10 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
In exile watching star wars an...
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
A lot of holier than thou shit from a bunch of people who devote time out of everyday to talk about OC and have a secret obsession with the life. This is why I rarely comment on stuff. Everyone is in the know and fights over who's right or wrong but most haven't been around the life in no way , shape , form , or fashion. Give me a break with this shit.

I couldn't agree more.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #873120
01/21/16 01:48 AM
01/21/16 01:48 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

Even former supporters of Pics are now convinced he's Lenehan. But, for the sake of argument, even if he's not, he's still a liar and a fraud. And it was HIS ego, as well as the pathetic need for certain posters to believe they really had an inside source in the mob, that led to so many problems.

But again, that's old news at this point and has nothing to do with this thread on this board. You simply brought it up because you got brave when you saw others jumping on me and you felt it was a good time to try and get your own licks in. I've encountered your kind over and over in the nearly 10 years I've been on these forums. You carry grudges for eternity and you get your courage from being in a pack. Time to crawl back under your rock.

PICASSO WAS 100% Steve lenehan...only other person it could have been was George freselone but he died in 02

IVYS ISSUE,IS THE SAME ISSUE HE HAS WITH MOST OF THE BULLSHIT POSTERS ON THESE FORUMS,which is they refuse to listen to common sense and the fbi,which is the top agency in terms of experience fighting the mob over the last 50 years. No matter how many times the FBI TELLLS HIM THAT DETROIT IS ACTIVE. He refuses to admit it. It's as if he thinks JAck giacolone all of a sudden at the age of 60 went legitmaent. There's actual indictments of Detroit people over the last few years , it just doesn't make the papers. He doesn't realize that while the castellano era godfathers went away in the mid 80s the Detroit people went away in the mid 90s and that was it. In 1996 the Detroit family was said to include 30 made members and 200-300 associates. They also said they made a number of people in the mid 1990s and early 2000s. This was confirmed by the FBI.Did all these people go legit???? They all found God at once??? No one has gone to jail really since then or ever except for short amounts of time...............does that make sense to you???? It's not me saying it's the FBI?????

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 01/21/16 01:57 AM.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: Louiebynochi] #873239
01/22/16 12:38 AM
01/22/16 12:38 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi

IVYS ISSUE,IS THE SAME ISSUE HE HAS WITH MOST OF THE BULLSHIT POSTERS ON THESE FORUMS,which is they refuse to listen to common sense and the fbi,which is the top agency in terms of experience fighting the mob over the last 50 years. No matter how many times the FBI TELLLS HIM THAT DETROIT IS ACTIVE. He refuses to admit it. It's as if he thinks JAck giacolone all of a sudden at the age of 60 went legitmaent. There's actual indictments of Detroit people over the last few years , it just doesn't make the papers. He doesn't realize that while the castellano era godfathers went away in the mid 80s the Detroit people went away in the mid 90s and that was it. In 1996 the Detroit family was said to include 30 made members and 200-300 associates. They also said they made a number of people in the mid 1990s and early 2000s. This was confirmed by the FBI.Did all these people go legit???? They all found God at once??? No one has gone to jail really since then or ever except for short amounts of time...............does that make sense to you???? It's not me saying it's the FBI?????

Louie, over the years on these forums you've posted a lot of crazy things but this may be the first time I've wondered if you were posting while drunk or high.

I refuse to listen to the FBI? Is that a joke? Who the hell listens to the feds on these boards more than I do?

And I've gone over this Detroit stuff ad nauseum. There are conflicting reports on Detroit, which is why I've always said it's fine if people want to count it among the viable families left. What isn't fine is them making the family to be larger, more active, more diversified, and more expansive than it is. Especially when they only have one source to go with that unrealistic view of the family (we know who that is.)

The last reported estimate I've seen was from a 2001 article that mentioned 30 members. That was about the same as mentioned during the GamTax case 5 years earlier.

Now, as I've pointed out many times, a lot of members have died over the 15 years since that article. And even if Scott's hearsay about some new ceremonies being held in the 2000's is true, there's little to no chance they've made anywhere near the amount of guys who have died.

I'm aware of what cases there have been in Detroit over the past 15 years. And what they show is a very small family who is mostly involved in bookmaking at this point. Some loansharking, of course, along with involvement in legit businesses members own. Claims about significant involvement in the drug trade or labor unions, or the family operating in multiple states, are hogwash.

So go ahead and include Detroit if it makes you feel better. Just don't make them out to be some kind of powerhouse that's found a way to evade the feds. Because that's a fantasy.

Re: Pernas Sentenced [Re: IvyLeague] #873241
01/22/16 01:14 AM
01/22/16 01:14 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
It's not hearsay of Scott. There's actual quotes from actual FBI agents in documentaries and also in an article in the Chicago tribune....
If these articles Scott writes weren't true ,number 1 he would be sued by reputed mobsters and the FBI for slander. And he wouldn't be appearing in gangland and cbs news and have documentaries with actual FBI agents.....THERE ARE NO CONFLICTING REPORTS FROM THE DETROIT FBI OFFICE,regarding the DETROIT LCN...every single person in the Detroit FBI and I'm not talking articles... Im talking living, breathing FBI agents. They all say Detroit is active and quite hard to infiltrate and powerful...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-...thony-giacalone

https://m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/organizedcrime/cases/gamtax

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull