GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 341 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,406
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: pmac] #870094
12/19/15 06:23 PM
12/19/15 06:23 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Anyway if the guy is really a inducted member he probaly wouldn't get stabbed and when there's a mother made guy there right? It's a bad look if so. Don't all the members have to go and avenge this. The guy couldn't have been that hated if they inducted him recently isn't it one guy says no and it can't happen.

All we have are rumors. Do we even know which Baldino got stabbed? I know one of them is made, but I always thought it was the older one, not Frank. Hell, they could both be made for all we know.

My guess is that the the guy who got stabbed wasn't made. That would be a surprising move, but then again, nothing surprises me when it comes to Philly lol.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870107
12/20/15 12:12 AM
12/20/15 12:12 AM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
None of them borgata guys r made not micali not Rubino not procopio neither baldino they r just card players who knew nicodemo. Yes they got jammed up with them that doesn't mean they're made. These guys aren't even close 2 being made. Joey b is the closest outta the group and hes not made just hangs around Chang I do enjoy reading this forum but some of the shit u guys come up with I don't know where u get it from.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870124
12/20/15 07:19 AM
12/20/15 07:19 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: phillyguy39
None of them borgata guys r made not micali not Rubino not procopio neither baldino they r just card players who knew nicodemo. Yes they got jammed up with them that doesn't mean they're made. These guys aren't even close 2 being made. Joey b is the closest outta the group and hes not made just hangs around Chang I do enjoy reading this forum but some of the shit u guys come up with I don't know where u get it from.

Does Johnny Chang have a big crew?

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870133
12/20/15 09:33 AM
12/20/15 09:33 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

How do we know you aren't the bullshitter?

Unless we get a real mobster to post on this forum and verify his account somehow, most - if not everything - we hear has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870171
12/20/15 07:41 PM
12/20/15 07:41 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
Mikio I don't know where you hear these stories. Word on the street is that Joseph Baldino is a rat and nobody likes him. So why would you think that he is inducted. If they start inducting guys like this than Philly really is a disgrace. Guys are also laughing about Johnny Chang running out of the strip club and leaving Baldino alone to get beat up. Where did these guys come from. Guess this is just another segment in the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870173
12/20/15 08:10 PM
12/20/15 08:10 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Mikio I don't know where you hear these stories. Word on the street is that Joseph Baldino is a rat and nobody likes him. So why would you think that he is inducted. If they start inducting guys like this than Philly really is a disgrace. Guys are also laughing about Johnny Chang running out of the strip club and leaving Baldino alone to get beat up. Where did these guys come from. Guess this is just another segment in the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

johnny chang left baldino? that does not sound like him i know he was not the most violent guys but it would suprise me if he "ran" he is the acting underboss not denying what your saying though you could be right. I know louie turra in the 90s tried to kill joey merlino he and his guys they did not care about the mob but even for philly mob this sounds weird then again these same guys battered marty angleini last year and joey and those guys did nothing

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/20/15 08:13 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870179
12/20/15 09:10 PM
12/20/15 09:10 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
This happened outside Cheerleaders. And keep in mind, I don't think this Phillyguy user is the same individual I'm talking about who's giving us this information on RD. He didn't even mention Johnny Chang being there, nor which Baldino it was, yet. Phillyguy could be right for all we know, but I'm going by what the source over on RD is saying for now.

As far as what pmac said and the whole "standing up for another made guy" thing, as we've seen from Bent Finger Lou first assaulting Angelina, and then wanting him murdered, all under the advisement of George Borgesi, shows that that's an out of date idea, at least in Philly anyway. And if Phil Narducci hates the Baldino kid, it doesn't matter if Narducci is also made or not, he isn't going to go out of his way to help the kid, especially since it's a nephew whom supposedly screwed Narducci over, bad.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: SinatraClub] #870199
12/21/15 01:40 AM
12/21/15 01:40 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
This happened outside Cheerleaders. And keep in mind, I don't think this Phillyguy user is the same individual I'm talking about who's giving us this information on RD. He didn't even mention Johnny Chang being there, nor which Baldino it was, yet. Phillyguy could be right for all we know, but I'm going by what the source over on RD is saying for now.

As far as what pmac said and the whole "standing up for another made guy" thing, as we've seen from Bent Finger Lou first assaulting Angelina, and then wanting him murdered, all under the advisement of George Borgesi, shows that that's an out of date idea, at least in Philly anyway. And if Phil Narducci hates the Baldino kid, it doesn't matter if Narducci is also made or not, he isn't going to go out of his way to help the kid, especially since it's a nephew whom supposedly screwed Narducci over, bad.

I cant remember, did Bent Finger Lou ever actually have Marty assaulted? Lou is a black belt would probably whoop martys ass lol

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870203
12/21/15 04:19 AM
12/21/15 04:19 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I'm not sure, I could've been wrong on that. I know Monacello wanted him assaulted, and it was supposedly in the plans according to his testimony after everything was relayed to Georgie Boy.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870211
12/21/15 06:58 AM
12/21/15 06:58 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
no lou monacello did not have him assaulted. He paid two guys orginally money to kill marty then changed his mind and said he wanted him beaten feds arrested him before he could give the order

Monacello, who was targeted in the “Operation Delco Nostra” investigation, has agreed to testify for the government in the current federal case. He was recorded telling informant Frank “Frankie the Fixer” DiGiacomo that Angelina was the “most hated mother­f----- in the mob” and offering $2,000 to have him “beat up really bad.”

but marty was beaten up the 10th and Oregon apparently this year i cant find the link but there was a picture of him he was all cut up.

Joeys guys go way back with the 10 and oregon been beefing for years
since 90s when joey merlino tried to use the street tax on louie turra he said no he wont pay joey he had a crew of guys was making 1mil a month in coke deals so joey decided he would scam him his own way he got johnny chang to borrow 10k of louie turra saying it was for a loansharking operation and johnny and joey split the money and never paid the turras back. Then louie turra got beaten up by joey merlino and his guys in a nightclub. Louie started to plot to kill joey plots to throw grenades into joeys house with his pregnant wife he was preparing for war the feds raided a room full of machine guns they were planning on using. Ralph natale and rocco turra managed to get a peace treaty but louie turra and anthony turra ignored the treaty were trying to kill merlino. The feds busted the turras and others on murder and drug charges louie turra killed himself rocco turra a street legend flipped and anthony turra was killed in 1998 on orders of joey merlino.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: gangstereport] #870215
12/21/15 08:42 AM
12/21/15 08:42 AM
Underboss
Underboss
That picture of Marty's scratched up face was the result of a domestic dispute or some shit. His woman fucked him up. Not 10th and O.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870216
12/21/15 08:49 AM
12/21/15 08:49 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Marty was beat up by 10th and O crew back in 2006-2007ish at a strip club though . Word was that Uncle Joe just made the 10th and O crew guys involved simply apologize.

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 12/21/15 08:50 AM.
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #870218
12/21/15 09:57 AM
12/21/15 09:57 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Marty was beat up by 10th and O crew back in 2006-2007ish at a strip club though . Word was that Uncle Joe just made the 10th and O crew guys involved simply apologize.

yearh thats what i heard he got beaten up in a strip club i think i got the dates mixed up

Last edited by gangstereport; 12/21/15 09:59 AM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870219
12/21/15 10:04 AM
12/21/15 10:04 AM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
No Fear
Recent incidents raise a question: Is anybody scared of Philly's mob?
by Brendan McGarvey and Gabriele J. Valentine

It doesn't seem as if the local mob can even buy a little respect these days. Earlier this year, Marty Angelina, acting underboss of Philadelphia's La Cosa Nostra, was beaten up by a member of the notorious 10th and O Gang.

Bad move, right? You'd never know it from the punishment doled out for the January incident at Delilah's. According to mob watchers, the 10th and O guy was merely forced to apologize a couple of weeks ago. Which, says one Mafia expert, means that "They let him get away with it. I mean, he had to say, 'I'm sorry, Marty.' That's it! I'm sorry? Ten years ago, the Mob would have wiped out 10th and O for putting their hands on a made guy."

ADVERTISEMENT
Then again, the 10th and O boys are not your average criminals. They're South Philly guys from around 10th and Oregon avenues; many are Italian-American and all are involved in drug trafficking. The gang has existed for almost 40 years and has included several generations of local families. Today, it's splintered into two smaller crews that cooperate with one another and operate in South Philadelphia and South Jersey, often working hand-in-glove with other organized-crime groups, including the Mafia. But just as often, they've been willing to wage war with their underworld neighbors.

In August 1999, a member of the 10th and O gang tried to kill the reputed leader of the local Pagan biker gang, Steven "Gorilla" Mondevergine. Gorilla was shot nine times but survived and several years later, he wounded a 10th and O guy during a daylight shooting on a South Philly street corner.

Four years earlier, 10th and O crew boss Louis "Louie" Turra was furious with the Mafia and refused to pay the mob a street tax to operate his multimillion-dollar drug ring. The mob sent a few leg breakers to viciously beat him so, infuriated and humiliated, Turra plotted to kill mob leader Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino. But Turra chose the wrong hit man for the job: the gunman was an FBI informant.

In 1997, Turra and 14 other gang members, including his father, Anthony, were indicted on federal racketeering charges. Louie committed suicide in jail while awaiting trial and two months later, in March 1998, Anthony Turra was gunned down outside his South Philadelphia row house. The police said the mob did it and showed up at Merlino's clubhouse to "interview" the mob boss and two of his associates. One of the reputed mob associates taken in for questioning that day was Angelina, who was never charged although some organized crime investigators believed he played a role.

Continuing down the mob's Rodney Dangerfield path, a certain mobster was thrown out of his house by his wife last week after she read a City Paper account of an unsavory late-night party [Underworld, "It Isn't Real!," Brendan McGarvey and Gabriele Valentine, June 21, 2007].

In February, Angelina was headed back to prison for parole violations when fellow wise guys threw him a going-back-to-jail party at an Old City nightclub. During the private soiree, a beautiful woman wearing a dog collar and leash crawled along the bar and proceeded to paw at one mobster's private parts while others cheered her on. Although no names were mentioned, one CP-reading wife presumed that it was her husband holding the leash that night and promptly kicked the Mafioso to the curb for acting like a dog.

On top of all that, it seems that even neighborhood dirtbags seem to be losing their fear of the mob. In the last month, someone has broken into the corner store at Ninth and Moore not once, but twice. The store has been a mob hangout for decades, according to numerous law enforcement and mob sources, but many neighbors seem to appreciate the presence of a group of seemingly polite young and middle-aged men who sit on the corner benches and play cards inside the store. More than a few have told CP that, over the years, the mobsters, associates and wannabes who hang there keep the neighborhood safe. They say local hoodlums and drug dealers give the quiet neighborhood a wide berth. But someone isn'tso impressed.

While locals blame a bold, drug-addicted neighborhood teen for the break-ins, at least one mob watcher has a different spin. He thinks the feds are breaking in to plant electronic listening devices to spy on the men who allegedly use the store to run gambling and loan-sharking operations.

"Of course they want to make it look like it's a neighbor burglary," the mob insider says. "That way, nobody suspects the FBI."

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870222
12/21/15 12:34 PM
12/21/15 12:34 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
That shitty movie, "10th & Wolf" is supposedly based on the 10th & O crew.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: SinatraClub] #870269
12/21/15 11:25 PM
12/21/15 11:25 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
That shitty movie, "10th & Wolf" is supposedly based on the 10th & O crew.
Giovanni Ribisi as joey..very shitty indeed.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870291
12/22/15 09:39 AM
12/22/15 09:39 AM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
Seems like Baldino's father went to the cops about the strip club fight. Somebody saw a lot of cops at his house a few hours after the fight. I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree. People are saying that this Joey Baldino pals around with a cop and a guy that testified against his Uncle and does business with Santo Procopio another guy that testified against his uncle. My friend told me that his uncle is foaming from the mouth. Guess we will see what happens. I would not want to be in their shoes right now. His uncle is a very serious no nonsense guy

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870295
12/22/15 10:41 AM
12/22/15 10:41 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
I know that Skinny joe had only 2 daughter. Any Merlino to gave the rein if soon or later will go in prison again ?

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870303
12/22/15 12:00 PM
12/22/15 12:00 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Seems like Baldino's father went to the cops about the strip club fight. Somebody saw a lot of cops at his house a few hours after the fight. I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree. People are saying that this Joey Baldino pals around with a cop and a guy that testified against his Uncle and does business with Santo Procopio another guy that testified against his uncle. My friend told me that his uncle is foaming from the mouth. Guess we will see what happens. I would not want to be in their shoes right now. His uncle is a very serious no nonsense guy

who is the witness he is hanging around with? i am thinking of all the guys who testified against narducci that are still alive leonetti gino tommy del the crow

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870304
12/22/15 12:06 PM
12/22/15 12:06 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I really doubt any of those guys would be back in Philly hanging out with known mob associates.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: SinatraClub] #870305
12/22/15 12:31 PM
12/22/15 12:31 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
I really doubt any of those guys would be back in Philly hanging out with known mob associates.

thats what i am thinking maybe its a low level bookie who flipped someone like that i dont know

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870325
12/22/15 03:57 PM
12/22/15 03:57 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
From what I was told Baldino had his friend Anthony Faz and Santo Procopio testify against his Uncle Philip in order to put him back in jail and take over his restaurant and club. His mother also testified as well. Long story short I heard that besides that he made his friend Danny who is a cop go to houses to try and recover video surveillance of an assault on one of the witnesses. Besides that they have been calling his Probation officer to try and have him arrested. Bonafide rats. Narducci don'y even want to hear this kids name. He despises him and Johnny Chang to no end

Last edited by phillyguy39; 12/22/15 03:58 PM.
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870329
12/22/15 04:48 PM
12/22/15 04:48 PM
Underboss
Underboss
From what I was told Baldino had his friend Anthony Faz and Santo Procopio testify against his Uncle Philip in order to put him back in jail and take over his restaurant and club. His mother also testified as well. Long story short I heard that besides that he made his friend Danny who is a cop go to houses to try and recover video surveillance of an assault on one of the witnesses. Besides that they have been calling his Probation officer to try and have him arrested. Bonafide rats. Narducci don'y even want to hear this kids name. He despises him and Johnny Chang to no end

And Johnny Chang loves the kid? I don't know guy, but this story sounds very strange to me. Something doesn't add up.

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870332
12/22/15 05:14 PM
12/22/15 05:14 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

not denying your story in fact i believe the guy got stabbed and i dont know why you would lie so i believe everything your saying but like the guy above said there is a whole in your story why would johnny chang the acting underboss of the entire mob hang around with two known rats and guys like joey merlino and steve mazzone think about that i know they are all greedy but not that greedy i mean looking at gino getting hit in 2012 he was a known rat guys like nicdemeo were not standing for that

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870333
12/22/15 05:15 PM
12/22/15 05:15 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
So Johnny Chang is hanging out with known rats and stoolies? Chickie Ciangaglini's son? Idk man, doesn't sound like something a made guy like Johnny Chang would want to associate himself with, it naturally makes him look just as bad as this Baldino kid.

Like I said before, the source on RD hasn't mentioned any of this. But he also said he wouldn't go into detail until the details popped up somewhere else first. And speaking of Nicodemo, over on RD some are saying that he had this guy with him when he was on the street, DePena. I don't know if it's the Mikey Penknife guy, as I don't think it is. But supposedly this DePena guy jumped ship and is now around Narducci. The source said he'd try to confirm it, but hasn't yet spoken on what he found out or if he heard anything at all like that.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/22/15 05:18 PM.
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870336
12/22/15 05:31 PM
12/22/15 05:31 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
Johnny Chang has been on vacations with guys like Virgil Mariutti who testified in a case against the Philadelpha Housing Authority.This guy was even at his 50th surprise party! So why would you be shocked if he's hanging with this Baldino kid. Money makes people do stupid things. One guy I know said that Johnny Chang woud go in business with Sammy the Bull Gravano if he could make money. This is one of his own people telling me this. This thing is all about money nothing else matters. Thats why they don't get any respect from anybody

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870337
12/22/15 05:49 PM
12/22/15 05:49 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
Johnny Chang has been on vacations with guys like Virgil Mariutti who testified in a case against the Philadelpha Housing Authority.This guy was even at his 50th surprise party! So why would you be shocked if he's hanging with this Baldino kid. Money makes people do stupid things. One guy I know said that Johnny Chang woud go in business with Sammy the Bull Gravano if he could make money. This is one of his own people telling me this. This thing is all about money nothing else matters. Thats why they don't get any respect from anybody

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870339
12/22/15 05:58 PM
12/22/15 05:58 PM
southphilly
S
sophilly Offline
Button
sophilly  Offline
S
Button
southphilly
your saying the Procopio's who have owned that lets say "store" on that corner for 100 years are ratting out Phil Narducci? they been involved with them people forever
you also said a while ago that Phil is not involved in that life, so why/how could any of this matter to him? if hes not involved its none of his concern, no

Last edited by sophilly; 12/22/15 06:01 PM.
Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #870340
12/22/15 06:11 PM
12/22/15 06:11 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Phil Narducci is definitely involved in "that life"...

Re: Why is Philly so quiet, where is the war? [Re: phillyguy39] #870341
12/22/15 06:12 PM
12/22/15 06:12 PM
Underboss
Underboss
One guy I know said that Johnny Chang woud go in business with Sammy the Bull Gravano if he could make money. This is one of his own people telling me this.

I don't believe a word of this. The Italians in South Philly despise rats. Johnny Chang would've been shelved immediately. Yet, he's still close to Joey and Stevie. You honestly think those guys would be cool with Johnny if he's doing the things you say he's doing?

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull