GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CNote, 1 invisible), 273 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,608
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867951
11/26/15 06:15 PM
11/26/15 06:15 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
No and no. But they're still number three in the Bronx. Although, they're still number two overall, and doing very well these days.

pizza the westside are in front of the lucheses right? and by how much are the westside ahead? lucheses have lot of top guys based in the bronx as do the westside so interested

i know the gambinos are doing well overall interesting to know they are doing ok in the bronx still

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867953
11/26/15 06:31 PM
11/26/15 06:31 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Yes the westside is ahead

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867954
11/26/15 06:32 PM
11/26/15 06:32 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
The Bronx really seems like the "last borough" in a way. Not counting SI because they should just join Jersey and get it over with. I'm there a lot and I hate it, lol.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867955
11/26/15 06:35 PM
11/26/15 06:35 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Then again, Jersey sucks too.

Just kidding! *ducks*

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867956
11/26/15 06:40 PM
11/26/15 06:40 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
i thought there was still a big mob presnse in brooklyn with the gambinos and colombos

queens with the bonannos and the gambinos

though from what i hear your right it does seem the bronx is the last borough to hold on to its mob ties

Last edited by gangstereport; 11/26/15 06:41 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867959
11/26/15 07:15 PM
11/26/15 07:15 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Honestly, I wasn't talking about the Mob. I meant just the old white European neighborhoods and not as affected by gentrification.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: gangstereport] #867965
11/26/15 09:19 PM
11/26/15 09:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
pizza the westside are in front of the lucheses right? and by how much are the westside ahead? lucheses have lot of top guys based in the bronx as do the westside so interested

In the Bronx the Westside and the Luccheses overlap and partner so much that they may as well be the same family. But overall, the Luccheses are still third.

The drop-off from the Westside to the Gambinos would be negligible if not for the waterfront and the laborers. But the drop-off from the Gambinos to the Luccheses is much greater. That's big-picture wise.

The Bronx is unique. Not too many rats here, either. Not a boast. Just a historical fact.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867967
11/26/15 09:52 PM
11/26/15 09:52 PM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
First off, it's Thanksgiving. I have too much on my plate today to worry about providing proof. The burden of proof falls upon you because of your blind denial and the fact that, judging from your book links, you were still a kid when it all went down. But just keep in mind that right after Gotti and Frankie were sentenced, they went to great lengths to avoid surveillance.

However, being that you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and my pal Dan asked me to give you a break awhile back, I will. You just have to do me one favor. Just ask Junior if he regrets throwing in with Greg and Craig, in favor of Tore and Richie. He'll know what I mean, even if he claims ignorance. If he can give me a simple "Yes, I regret that," you have my word that I'll never post about the subject matter again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Although, there's no need to 'give me a break.' If you're not trolling and genuinely believe me to be wrong, please continue. If I'm wrong then I'd appreciate you or anyone else correcting me so I can be right. But-- I won't be convinced without proof. I'm sure you understand. And the proof I've seen points to Alite not being on record after 91, and, if he really had an interest in a strip club in the Bronx then why did he leave that out of his book? For sure he would have mentioned it.

I'm 30 and my age has nothing to do with it. Neither does yours. What would count is if you were in the life and have firsthand knowledge. I'm here under my own name and anyone can look me up, the same can't be said for you. No disrespect but you could be a teenager in Ohio, just one with an uncle in New York who tells him stories.

It's all good though, let's just agree to disagree for now. I have a lot on my plate also and need to focus. The Internet can be a huge distraction.

As for the other stuff-- I'll ask him. As long as he's not breaking confidences I don't see why he wouldn't answer. Whether the answer he gives is something to be put on the Internet is another question. I don't recall him talking about The Bronx in his book. His book focused more on his own trials more than anything else. He doesn't have absolution for his crimes and couldn't dive into the deep end with the street stuff even if he wanted to. The government would love to indict him again. They tried to flip more people against him, including his cousin, after his 4th mistrial even. They tried to put a whole new case on him.

One more thing-- No one calls him 'Junior.' That's like an insult. It's just John.

Happy Thanksgiving man. My best to you.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867971
11/26/15 10:39 PM
11/26/15 10:39 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
"No disrespect but you could be a teenager in Ohio, just one with an uncle in New York who tells him stories."
Now that doesn't make any sense.....everybody knows they have awful pizza in the Midwest

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Kasparoza] #867972
11/26/15 10:44 PM
11/26/15 10:44 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
First off, it's Thanksgiving. I have too much on my plate today to worry about providing proof. The burden of proof falls upon you because of your blind denial and the fact that, judging from your book links, you were still a kid when it all went down. But just keep in mind that right after Gotti and Frankie were sentenced, they went to great lengths to avoid surveillance.

However, being that you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and my pal Dan asked me to give you a break awhile back, I will. You just have to do me one favor. Just ask Junior if he regrets throwing in with Greg and Craig, in favor of Tore and Richie. He'll know what I mean, even if he claims ignorance. If he can give me a simple "Yes, I regret that," you have my word that I'll never post about the subject matter again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Although, there's no need to 'give me a break.' If you're not trolling and genuinely believe me to be wrong, please continue. If I'm wrong then I'd appreciate you or anyone else correcting me so I can be right. But-- I won't be convinced without proof. I'm sure you understand. And the proof I've seen points to Alite not being on record after 91, and, if he really had an interest in a strip club in the Bronx then why did he leave that out of his book? For sure he would have mentioned it.

I'm 30 and my age has nothing to do with it. Neither does yours. What would count is if you were in the life and have firsthand knowledge. I'm here under my own name and anyone can look me up, the same can't be said for you. No disrespect but you could be a teenager in Ohio, just one with an uncle in New York who tells him stories.

It's all good though, let's just agree to disagree for now. I have a lot on my plate also and need to focus. The Internet can be a huge distraction.

As for the other stuff-- I'll ask him. As long as he's not breaking confidences I don't see why he wouldn't answer. Whether the answer he gives is something to be put on the Internet is another question. I don't recall him talking about The Bronx in his book. His book focused more on his own trials more than anything else. He doesn't have absolution for his crimes and couldn't dive into the deep end with the street stuff even if he wanted to. The government would love to indict him again. They tried to flip more people against him, including his cousin, after his 4th mistrial even. They tried to put a whole new case on him.

One more thing-- No one calls him 'Junior.' That's like an insult. It's just John.

Happy Thanksgiving man. My best to you.

OK, I swore I wouldn't post here anymore but I've had more homeade than I probably should have. My old man always taught me before you make assumptions do your home work. if you took ten minutes to research who you are talking about then you would know he isn't an internet kid from Ohio as you put it. you re a cornball dick rider. wanna be writer. i know you don't have a real job cause if you did you wouldn't have time to put up these corny websites. you know who does things like that? internet kids from ohio.trust me my friend, you'd shit your pants you knew who you were talking to. ask junior wink

When Interpol?
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867975
11/26/15 11:12 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Yeah, anyone who has talked to PB and isn't a complete moron knows he is who he says he is. That's it...

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867976
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
And cheech, I hope you don't stick to your promise of not posting anymore. That would be a shame, man.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867977
11/26/15 11:15 PM
11/26/15 11:15 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Chris Diaz knows this. He came on in 2013 to promote his "novel"about a gangster who does 6 years and comes back to Queens but doesnt want to return to crime even though his friends try to lure him.
When no one responded he followed it up with a whole new thread this time giving the book away for free.
See what happens when you do your homework. Right chris diaz? You lackey.

When Interpol?
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: mightyhealthy] #867978
11/26/15 11:16 PM
11/26/15 11:16 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
And cheech, I hope you don't stick to your promise of not posting anymore. That would be a shame, man.

All the best to you MH.

When Interpol?
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867979
11/26/15 11:40 PM
11/26/15 11:40 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
No doubt. Hope up 95 a bit is treating you well smile

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 11/26/15 11:42 PM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867980
11/27/15 12:07 AM
11/27/15 12:07 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Disrespecting the most trusted, respected guy on this board isn't a smart thing to do when you're trying to promote your writing wink

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867981
11/27/15 12:26 AM
11/27/15 12:26 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
For my two cents, I'm a cheech fan. His absence mirrors mine in limited posting these days on this board. Though he's more missed than yours.

And if it wasn't for PB. We both wouldn't even check in.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 11/27/15 12:27 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867982
11/27/15 12:34 AM
11/27/15 12:34 AM
O
ONTHEFLY Offline
Wiseguy
ONTHEFLY  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Morris Park, Arthur Avenue, Louie, Wahoo and Tore (who also stood tall like a man but walked away from the life without any silly publicity). Because if you get into the Bronx stuff with me you'll be completely out of your depth.

Hey PB, first and foremost, I hope that you had a very Happy Thanksgiving and I also salute you for all that you provide to this site.

I know that guys like Enzo, not "The Baker" but the other Enzo who was big in the doormans union (32B32J) back in the 80s and 90s, and was also in Wahoo and Jerrys crew moved upstate to Rockland but are guys like that even still operating these days or do they just hang it up once their capos and most of their crew is either dead or away?

If you're not willing to discuss him or anyone else that are still around than I completely understand but anything that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Salute.

Last edited by ONTHEFLY; 11/27/15 02:33 PM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: ONTHEFLY] #867985
11/27/15 12:52 AM
11/27/15 12:52 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Thank you, ONTHEFLY. In mentioning BOTH Mancusos, you just proved yourself to me. No offense, but we get a lot of banned members who continually sneak back here just to stalk and troll.

I'm exhausted, and I'm probably going to sleep after this short post. I'm sure you know that Wahoo passed away a few years ago. That a Jersey guy with close ties to the Sicilians absorbed part of that crew speaks volumes wink.

And a few of those 32B&J guys lucked out because they absorbed 32E, which is the Bronx/Westchester buildings local. But they also have most of the golf course workers in the private clubs from Westchester on up the line in New York. So if you had the right business agent or Rabbi, you could semi-retire upstate and work part-time as a golf course starter without going over your maximum allowable income. Full pension, lower cost of living, and a tit job telling golfers when to tee off. Nice work if you can get it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: melanzana] #867987
11/27/15 12:59 AM
11/27/15 12:59 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: melanzana
Pizzaboy, you're a homo. You probably fuck your dying invalid dad in the ass when you two are alone. What a fake, scumbag piece of shit you are.

Lol. Why waste your time? SC, please ban this account and his IP.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #867990
11/27/15 01:01 AM
11/27/15 01:01 AM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
For my two cents, I'm a cheech fan. His absence mirrors mine in limited posting these days on this board. Though he's more missed than yours.

And if it wasn't for PB. We both wouldn't even check in.

Sonny, I'll say the same thing I said to Cheech. Please don't leave. There are too many annoying posters here, lol.

Last edited by mightyhealthy; 11/27/15 01:02 AM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #867991
11/27/15 01:11 AM
11/27/15 01:11 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Cheers MH. Youre a good guy, genuinely value your contributions.

@melanzana: best to take the cock out of your mouth before you speak, cant understand the stuttering.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #867992
11/27/15 01:50 AM
11/27/15 01:50 AM
O
ONTHEFLY Offline
Wiseguy
ONTHEFLY  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Thank you, ONTHEFLY. In mentioning BOTH Mancusos, you just proved yourself to me. No offense, but we get a lot of banned members who continually sneak back here just to stalk and troll.

I'm exhausted, and I'm probably going to sleep after this short post. I'm sure you know that Wahoo passed away a few years ago. That a Jersey guy with close ties to the Sicilians absorbed part of that crew speaks volumes wink.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by stating that I've "proved" myself to you but either way I am not a "troll". I respect your knowledge and I am just genuinely curious if you have any information more than myself on the state of the Gambinos in The Bronx since the skippers that we once knew of are no longer around.

As far as the Enzo that I've mentioned, he is not in the union anymore. He had a brother Michael who passed away in the late 90's an moved to Rockland in the mid 2000's but I am not sure if he is even still active as well as other guys from the few Gambino crews in the Bronx.

Lastly, I know that part of that crew was absorbed by Joe from Queens but did not know that a Jersey guy absorbed part as well. However, since areas of NJ and Rockland County are neighbors it does make sense and maybe that is were the power of that crew has located. Thank you for your input on that as well as the 32BJ situation. Take care.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: ONTHEFLY] #867996
11/27/15 02:49 AM
11/27/15 02:49 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Anytime, ONTHEFLY. And I decidedly said that you're not a troll. It was meant as a compliment. Just a couple of posts up some asshole attacked my sick, elderly father. Just to give you an example. But I won't respond. He'll be gone in a minute anyway. Welcome aboard smile.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #868000
11/27/15 03:06 AM
11/27/15 03:06 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
He'll be gone in a minute anyway.

He's gone.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #868003
11/27/15 04:48 AM
11/27/15 04:48 AM
K
Kasparoza Offline
Kasparoza
Kasparoza  Offline
Kasparoza
K
Button
Just to clarify-- I wasn't trying to insult anyone with the Ohio comment or make assumptions about anyone. Was just pointing out that I'm not an anonymous person on the Internet and someone can look me up. Same can't be said for anonymous users. You could be talking to just about anyone, good or bad.
And why would I shit my pants? Lol.
PS the offer still stands. Yes I wrote a novel 2.5 years ago and I'll send a free copy to anyone if they're willing to provide honest feedback.
I sent it two two people on here that I messaged with privately if I remember correct. One loved it and the l other I never heard back from. Perhaps he hated it.
I could care less. That's part of it. Ok now back to real life. To my real job... Writing, producing, which, yes I get paid for.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #868029
11/27/15 01:54 PM
11/27/15 01:54 PM
O
ONTHEFLY Offline
Wiseguy
ONTHEFLY  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Anytime, ONTHEFLY. And I decidedly said that you're not a troll. It was meant as a compliment. Just a couple of posts up some asshole attacked my sick, elderly father. Just to give you an example. But I won't respond. He'll be gone in a minute anyway. Welcome aboard smile.

I apologize for misunderstanding your comment. Some people are just low lives and don't even deserve the time of day. They are probably some young wannabe neighborhood punks who couldn't even shine those brothers shoes, especially Wahoo. Tough son of a B lol. I wish nothing less than health and happiness for your father. Thanks for the welcome.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: fergie] #868041
11/27/15 02:36 PM
11/27/15 02:36 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
So I guess, we were sitting in my store JG & Alite bullshiting in 92 up to 93 didn't happen..lmfao. Like you said his name is John not junior. No one called him Junior.

Last edited by Beenaround; 11/27/15 02:46 PM.
Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: Beenaround] #868046
11/27/15 03:34 PM
11/27/15 03:34 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
So I guess, we were sitting in my store JG & Alite bullshiting in 92 up to 93 didn't happen.

Thank you.

Forget the fact that some people come here with a clear agenda. There are some people who refuse to believe anything if you can't provide a picture or a link. Well, you can't link a memory. These posters have the mindset that if the Feds didn't issue a press release, that it didn't happen.

Re: Alite V Gotti Versions [Re: pizzaboy] #868076
11/27/15 07:12 PM
11/27/15 07:12 PM
O
ONTHEFLY Offline
Wiseguy
ONTHEFLY  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Forget the fact that some people come here with a clear agenda. There are some people who refuse to believe anything if you can't provide a picture or a link. Well, you can't link a memory. These posters have the mindset that if the Feds didn't issue a press release, that it didn't happen.

Some people are so naive that they wouldn't believe a certified document if it was in front of their face. But if they were really around any wise guy(s) in their lifetime then they would know that asking for proof is almost the same as calling someone a liar and that is very disrespectfull to a man.

Anyway, I hope that you and every other genuinely nice human being on this site enjoyed their Thanksgiving yesterday. Salute.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull