GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Irishman12, CNote, 2 invisible), 361 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,411
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: GBJon] #863317
10/13/15 04:09 PM
10/13/15 04:09 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: GBJon
Consensus and history seems to show that Dellacroce lived and played by the rules. But if he decides they have no choice but to go to war over the tapes....does he play by the rules and approach the commission first? Or does he figure Paul has too many friends there? Particularly as the Chin is making money with him?? In my mind, I've answered my own question! Anyone think differently?

no because by the time the tapes came out neil was dying. Paul always felt uncomfutable with neil and try to appease him when neil was dying he told him he was going to make a ruling panel with john gotti, tommy biletti and tommy gambino he had no desire to put john on the panel he only said it to keep neil happy

if neil was alive and well who knows remember paul himself was smart enough not to kill john gotti after the tapes came out in case the bergin crew which was notouriois for violence hit back and they would they were crazy fucks paul said to everyone he was breaking the crew splitting it up he was going to take john down make him report to someone and the others split up into other crews he saw it as a chance to rid himself of a man he never trusted

neil was alive i personally think paul would have let john on the panel with tommy g and tommy b to satisfy neil remember neil would have been convicted with paul if they had both not been whacked. neil would have kept stalling for the tapes aswell

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: Dwalin2011] #863321
10/13/15 04:14 PM
10/13/15 04:14 PM
mchang93 Offline OP
Capo
mchang93  Offline OP
Capo
I meant as dying in jail. 5 years for a guy who was Anastasia protege and allegedly part of Murder Inc impressive by criminal standards. Fully agree on Columbo. He disregarded the orders of his boss then ratted him out. I see Joe C. As polar opposite of Neil. One deserved top spot and was modest enough to not be and the other did not deserve such a thing but Carlo was a master strategiest and wanted control of commission. I believe he veiwed Bonnano as an equal which made him keep an eye on him. THIS IS SPECULATION, but I think whole situation was orchestrted by Carlo to more or less control or be allied with every commission member instead of competing for control and votes with Mag and Bonnano. He hadn't been boss long neither had Tommy L. Profaci and Bonnano had seniority and Bonnano did after Profaci died.He killed two birds with one stone and in 5 years removed pretty much removed any threat or anyone on commission with seniority outside of Bonnano fighting it out for a few years. Galante who I believe was locked up during Bonnano warsand spoke highly of Bonnano was only one who could have challenged him after that. Had Galante not been locked up Bonnano would have had way better chance of succeeding to take over commission for them. Carlo would have been greatest general this world had ever seen had he been in military IMO. Carlo had his heavy hitter on street in Dellacroce, Joe Bonnano didn't during the war for his family and it worked out way it did.

Last edited by mchang93; 10/13/15 04:17 PM.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863369
10/14/15 01:04 AM
10/14/15 01:04 AM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
It's taken a lot of courage for me to write this because there's always a fan. Here it goes between Eddie Lino and Neil Dellacroce they probably whacked a thousand paisan believe me when I tell you that Neil looked like Herman Munster and just as deadly. Big pasty skinned blue eyed looking Polka playing Polak. Who are the KKK incomparision to Eddie Lino and the big polak Neil and then comes Gravano, from the Bonanno's comes Tommy Pitera who are these people and how did they get in. The mob doesn't look Italian anymore, to set the record straight nobody liked Neil because he was a wing nut,that ran around town dressed as a priest wtf! He carried a vile of fresh holy water and beat his girlfriend. There are people who come on to these forums as form of therapy, believe me when I tell you that Neil used to eye fuck ppl. In growded restaurant he singles you out to eyeball fuck you... Who knows what was passing through his mind as he is eye fucking you. Do I kill him? What are the reasons other than one less wop to spare his life. Neil was a giant gargoyle with spinny eyes. Free hugs from Neil anyone?

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: Thewop] #863378
10/14/15 03:40 AM
10/14/15 03:40 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Thewop
Who are the KKK incomparision to Eddie Lino and the big polak Neil and then comes Gravano, from the Bonanno's comes Tommy Pitera who are these people and how did they get in

I guarantee you the mob has killed more than the KKK, and the KKK is only 150 years old or so.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863390
10/14/15 08:29 AM
10/14/15 08:29 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Lets be honest...Dellacroce probably wouldnt have been a successful boss. Yes he was well respected but he was constantly in trouble with the law and he was a blue collar guy. Big Paul actually did the right thing by focusing on white collar crimes and trying to stay in the shadows. His mistake was that he got too greedy. Im not saying Paul was a great boss but i understand why Carlo chose him over Neil

Last edited by JCrusher; 10/14/15 08:30 AM.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863450
10/14/15 09:12 PM
10/14/15 09:12 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Finally someone sees this lol thank you!!!!

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mackinblack007] #863465
10/15/15 02:12 AM
10/15/15 02:12 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Originally Posted By: mulberry

LCN isn't a democracy. Vic Orena tried that and there was still a war. Dellacroce was smart enough not to be killed in the streets or to die on a cold prison bed.
Yep dying from cancer right before he got 100 years was all part of his genius plan, what a master criminal.

Yep anyone who dies from cancer at age 70 must be an idiot. Only idiots die from cancer, right?

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863498
10/15/15 01:16 PM
10/15/15 01:16 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
the way you guys talk about neil i dont get arguably yes he was not the best material but the family wanted him so it does not matter they obviously respected him but.

all this rubbish is complletly false thewop is coming out with shit he said no one liked neil even though he was respected nationwide he is chatting shit how neil would eye people out in restaurents how the fuck would you know? you were prob not even born when neil was on the streets acting like you knew the guy that he was hated even though everything i hear was the complete opposite its bullshit you dont know what your talking about i think your a troll trying to get a rise out of people because no one ever talks about neil like that seriously i cant believe what i am hearing in the other thread decicco and gotti was a drunk. The priest thing was a hit he dresse up as priest i dont understand your obsession with bringing that up every post is slating these guys i dont get it

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863507
10/15/15 02:28 PM
10/15/15 02:28 PM
Dixie,ofcourse
M
MemphisMafia Offline
Made Member
MemphisMafia  Offline
M
Made Member
Dixie,ofcourse
From what I have read Gigante was in Castellano's ear telling him the rules were Quack had to go.It certaintly seems from the wiretaps I have heard that Dellacroce was getting ready for war with Castellano.Neil was in a bad spot he knew Castellano was right but he wasn't about to let Quack and Gotti go.Even Demeo was planning hit on Big Paul before he got it. Castellano was a dead man walking it just took a couple yrs to develop.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: GBJon] #863530
10/15/15 08:10 PM
10/15/15 08:10 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: GBJon
Consensus and history seems to show that Dellacroce lived and played by the rules. But if he decides they have no choice but to go to war over the tapes....does he play by the rules and approach the commission first? Or does he figure Paul has too many friends there? Particularly as the Chin is making money with him?? In my mind, I've answered my own question! Anyone think differently?

Most of the plea deals had no CN admission requirements. However, Gotti viewed confessing your crimes and admitting involvement in a criminal conspiracy to be close enough.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: gangstereport] #863561
10/16/15 09:41 AM
10/16/15 09:41 AM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
the way you guys talk about neil i dont get arguably yes he was not the best material but the family wanted him so it does not matter they obviously respected him but.

all this rubbish is complletly false thewop is coming out with shit he said no one liked neil even though he was respected nationwide he is chatting shit how neil would eye people out in restaurents how the fuck would you know? you were prob not even born when neil was on the streets acting like you knew the guy that he was hated even though everything i hear was the complete opposite its bullshit you dont know what your talking about i think your a troll trying to get a rise out of people because no one ever talks about neil like that seriously i cant believe what i am hearing in the other thread decicco and gotti was a drunk. The priest thing was a hit he dresse up as priest i dont understand your obsession with bringing that up every post is slating these guys i dont get it

One last reply becos I'm stupid and my hands are shaking violently and tears are running down eyes as I type. Gangster has you ever been to New York? Has ever been to a wake or a funeral? 30+ the Italian community was hit with murders everybody dying. I knew a guy who was a ditch digger in case if your not from New York that's someone with a 9-5 low paying job until he went into the funeral business and became a millionaire. Not going to mention anymore names but at the wakes remember looking over at penny wise the clown from the movie IT with Steven King. Wondering to myself what are you doing here? Why not join the westies or pagans why come to us? Things have died down a lot lately. Have a blessed day.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: gangstereport] #863573
10/16/15 12:25 PM
10/16/15 12:25 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss

The "Family" didn't want Neil as boss, his crew did. I'm sure other parts of the family had little issue with Neil becoming boss, but the perverbial shit didn't hit the fan as soon as Paul was named boss and guys just began disobeying him and the whole family was against him. It was never like that, Dellacroce just had his supporters, and his supporters made more noise than Paulies did, because they were the blue collar bunch, and a lot of them were of Gotti's breed. Paul and his supporters were considered "old-timers". But Dellacroce himself was also an "old-timer" and knew better, whacking Castellano was NOT a good move.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: Thewop] #863576
10/16/15 01:02 PM
10/16/15 01:02 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

One last reply becos I'm stupid and my hands are shaking violently and tears are running down eyes as I type. Gangster has you ever been to New York? Has ever been to a wake or a funeral? 30+ the Italian community was hit with murders everybody dying. I knew a guy who was a ditch digger in case if your not from New York that's someone with a 9-5 low paying job until he went into the funeral business and became a millionaire. Not going to mention anymore names but at the wakes remember looking over at penny wise the clown from the movie IT with Steven King. Wondering to myself what are you doing here? Why not join the westies or pagans why come to us? Things have died down a lot lately. Have a blessed day.

keep talking troll grin

your quite funny lol

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/16/15 01:04 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: SinatraClub] #863577
10/16/15 01:03 PM
10/16/15 01:03 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

The "Family" didn't want Neil as boss, his crew did. I'm sure other parts of the family had little issue with Neil becoming boss, but the perverbial shit didn't hit the fan as soon as Paul was named boss and guys just began disobeying him and the whole family was against him. It was never like that, Dellacroce just had his supporters, and his supporters made more noise than Paulies did, because they were the blue collar bunch, and a lot of them were of Gotti's breed. Paul and his supporters were considered "old-timers". But Dellacroce himself was also an "old-timer" and knew better, whacking Castellano was NOT a good move.

all wings respected neil not everyone wanted paul dead but everyone liked neil everyone. Even guys who were with castanalo joe gallo nicky corezzo jimmy brown danny marino johnny g all liked neil tommy gambino tommy biletti

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/16/15 01:04 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: gangstereport] #863641
10/17/15 12:44 PM
10/17/15 12:44 PM
Hamilton Canada
T
Thewop Offline
Wiseguy
Thewop  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Hamilton Canada

all wings respected neil not everyone wanted paul dead but everyone liked neil everyone. Even guys who were with castanalo
Quote:
joe gallo
nicky corezzo jimmy brown danny marino johnny g all liked neil tommy gambino tommy biletti

Quote:
I'm glad that Big paulie took from the feeble and the retired plus all them things you said he did. Becos as bad as big paulie was he was a paisan. Son let me school you a little the Gambinos were and all Sicilian family, truth be when you watch movies like Danny Brasco everyone looks the same. Reality is much different with Greg depalma, Neil, Gravano, and yes Joe the blond Gallo of course their gonna stick together. Over developed bagel noses under developed chins pasty skin.lastly you said that big paulie cheated on his wife and killed Roy Demeo yet if I say something it gets blown out of proportion.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: Thewop] #863642
10/17/15 12:51 PM
10/17/15 12:51 PM
D
dinocrocetti Offline
Capo
dinocrocetti  Offline
D
Capo
Dellacroce was a religious addict with spinny eyes who killed a guy for wearing a collar nearly beat a guy to death for taking the Lords name in vain and sent associates to confession then afterwards asked the priest what they confessed too. He was obsessed with rules and guidelines and his mood swings were horrible if he couldn't get to church. Dellacroce's problems stemmed from avoiding responsibilities since church and religious activities always came first. Nobody would have followed him had he tried to become boss.

Great information...do you have a source where you got this from?

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: Thewop] #863646
10/17/15 01:17 PM
10/17/15 01:17 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss

all wings respected neil not everyone wanted paul dead but everyone liked neil everyone. Even guys who were with castanalo
Quote:
joe gallo
nicky corezzo jimmy brown danny marino johnny g all liked neil tommy gambino tommy biletti

Quote:
I'm glad that Big paulie took from the feeble and the retired plus all them things you said he did. Becos as bad as big paulie was he was a paisan. Son let me school you a little the Gambinos were and all Sicilian family, truth be when you watch movies like Danny Brasco everyone looks the same. Reality is much different with Greg depalma, Neil, Gravano, and yes Joe the blond Gallo of course their gonna stick together. Over developed bagel noses under developed chins pasty skin.lastly you said that big paulie cheated on his wife and killed Roy Demeo yet if I say something it gets blown out of proportion.

first his name is donnie brasco

second i dont understand your point troll what are you trying to make

what can i expect your a troll rambling on about random things which proves you are trying to either wind me up or your smoking before you come on here.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: dinocrocetti] #863647
10/17/15 01:19 PM
10/17/15 01:19 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
Dellacroce was a religious addict with spinny eyes who killed a guy for wearing a collar nearly beat a guy to death for taking the Lords name in vain and sent associates to confession then afterwards asked the priest what they confessed too. He was obsessed with rules and guidelines and his mood swings were horrible if he couldn't get to church. Dellacroce's problems stemmed from avoiding responsibilities since church and religious activities always came first. Nobody would have followed him had he tried to become boss.

the guy is refering to when neil back in the day killed someone dressed as a priest for some reason this guy has an obsession of bringing it up every post the guy is mad

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: gangstereport] #863737
10/19/15 01:49 AM
10/19/15 01:49 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

the guy is refering to when neil back in the day killed someone dressed as a priest for some reason this guy has an obsession of bringing it up every post the guy is mad
Yes, i called his bluff on 1rst page,but he won't shut up,i think someone dropped him on his head as a baby,or he's smoked up or drunk b4 posting..this thread is dead enough anyways.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: dinocrocetti] #863749
10/19/15 10:29 AM
10/19/15 10:29 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

His pulled it from his ass. Is that a legitimate source?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863763
10/19/15 03:05 PM
10/19/15 03:05 PM
mchang93 Offline OP
Capo
mchang93  Offline OP
Capo
Saw a doc on Galante today that mentioned a theory of Neil playing a part in Galantes killing. Said few days after the murder, Bonnano guys including Anthony Indelicato were seen visiting and celebrating at the Ravenite .

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863768
10/19/15 04:12 PM
10/19/15 04:12 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea chang I think Bruno went straight to the Ravenite after the hit I believe.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863789
10/19/15 06:05 PM
10/19/15 06:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mchang93
Saw a doc on Galante today that mentioned a theory of Neil playing a part in Galantes killing. Said few days after the murder, Bonnano guys including Anthony Indelicato were seen visiting and celebrating at the Ravenite .

There are FBI still shots of them going to the Ravenite. But I don't know how to find that stuff. But I know I've seen them somewhere.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: mchang93] #863796
10/19/15 06:16 PM
10/19/15 06:16 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

off topic but did you ever get a chance to watch menace 2 society

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: pizzaboy] #863799
10/19/15 06:23 PM
10/19/15 06:23 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

There are FBI still shots of them going to the Ravenite. But I don't know how to find that stuff. But I know I've seen them somewhere.

Hey PB. Long time. Dropped you an email a while ago, did you receive?

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: cookcounty] #863801
10/19/15 06:33 PM
10/19/15 06:33 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@pizzaboy

I did, Cook. I thought it was fantastic. The tragic ending had to happen because it was realistic. It's hard to get out once you're in the criminal life, whether you're Italian-American or Black, the street will more often than not likely pull you back in. No matter how hard you try to get out.

Sad but factual, the movie was realistic and sent a strong message. Unfortunately, the message was probably lost on a lot of Urban Black kids, just like "Goodfellas," where the message was lost on a lot of Italian-American kids.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #863803
10/19/15 06:38 PM
10/19/15 06:38 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Hey PB. Long time. Dropped you an email a while ago, did you receive?

I'm sorry, Sonny. I really am. I must sound like a broken record by now, but my Dad takes up THAT MUCH of my time now. I'll get to you later on, though smile.

Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: pizzaboy] #863827
10/19/15 09:08 PM
10/19/15 09:08 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I'll get to you later on, though smile.

All good pal. Thoughts and prayers.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: pizzaboy] #863851
10/20/15 05:03 AM
10/20/15 05:03 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
@pizzaboy

I did, Cook. I thought it was fantastic. The tragic ending had to happen because it was realistic. It's hard to get out once you're in the criminal life, whether you're Italian-American or Black, the street will more often than not likely pull you back in. No matter how hard you try to get out.

Sad but factual, the movie was realistic and sent a strong message. Unfortunately, the message was probably lost on a lot of Urban Black kids, just like "Goodfellas," where the message was lost on a lot of Italian-American kids.
good thought..what got me good in the film was where laurence fishburn was telling the kids about "gentrification".."THERES A LIQUOR STOOR ON EVERY CORNER ..U KNOW WHY?,CAUSE THEY WANT ALL OF US TO KILL EACH OTHER ETC..pretty powerful speech back then.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Why didn't Dellacroce make the move on Big Paul? [Re: hoodlum] #863861
10/20/15 09:19 AM
10/20/15 09:19 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
@pizzaboy

good thought..what got me good in the film was where laurence fishburn was telling the kids about "gentrification".."THERES A LIQUOR STOOR ON EVERY CORNER ..U KNOW WHY?,CAUSE THEY WANT ALL OF US TO KILL EACH OTHER ETC..pretty powerful speech back then.

That speech is from Boys in the Hood.Laurence Fishburne isn't in Menace. (Samuel L Jackson is though)

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull