GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (DanteMoltisanti), 285 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,333
Posts1,058,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857178
08/22/15 12:13 PM
08/22/15 12:13 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
You know it's time to close out a thread when it veers all the way to Asian penis size..........

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: ovation32] #857208
08/22/15 03:24 PM
08/22/15 03:24 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ovation32
Ivy (and I apologize in advance to the moderators for this) - I have always respected your research and your statements. And i still do. But intransigent stubbornness is about as valuable as "Mayor" Bill de Blasio (I know that will not resonate with Utah Brigham, but it's for the New Yorkers on the thread). I understand your reticence to believe anything other than what Agents Levy and Bongorno say, but realize that the people you are writing about are not stagnant robots born out of a hat in upstate New York. We are discussing human beings and mechanical interpretations of life as a flatline until indictments say otherwise is immature and short-sighted.

My point: Why not engage in discussions defined by the thread topic instead of repeatedly insinuating that these threads are a waste of time because 6 years ago..Smith was boss, Young was Underboss and Jeffs was Consigliere. Do you get my point?

No, I really don't get your point.

The reason I'm always stressing the need to stick to the most trustworthy sources - the feds or proven journalists like Capeci - is to keep things grounded in REALITY. Discussion and even guessing is fine, especially when there's no info from sources like this on a given matter. But there seems to be this knee jerk reaction among many on these forums (and it's really nothing new) to automatically disbelieve just about anything the feds say ("they must be tickling the wire") or what Capeci says ("he's writing shit.") I don't know if it's just an ego trip for certain posters to act like they know better than the feds or can read the tea leaves better than Capeci but without putting them in check (at least occasionally) the bullshit on a forum gets piled high and deep real quick. I've seen happen many times.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857263
08/22/15 09:49 PM
08/22/15 09:49 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

So lets all agrea this guy is acting boss then whose the underboss? You got 200 + guys couple states do you put a old timer there to appease the elders if Jackie is healthy like a poster said i m guessing he's probaly up there cause he's a likeable guy and respected. Maybe that guy from ct. That died recently im guessing alot of guys showed up to his funeral and this was probaly top discussion. Dan Marino got 2 yrs parole left so he's not doing shit. Is that guy Zeke dead really old or still on the scence. Think a bk would be smart to put a jersey or Bronx guy to help unify the family. This Collins ave is fucking to much money 2 coronas and 2 shots fireball 37$ took my girl and ran a couple streets back to a cheaper street.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: pmac] #857277
08/23/15 12:50 AM
08/23/15 12:50 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: pmac
So lets all agrea this guy is acting boss then whose the underboss? You got 200 + guys couple states do you put a old timer there to appease the elders if Jackie is healthy like a poster said i m guessing he's probaly up there cause he's a likeable guy and respected. Maybe that guy from ct. That died recently im guessing alot of guys showed up to his funeral and this was probaly top discussion. Dan Marino got 2 yrs parole left so he's not doing shit. Is that guy Zeke dead really old or still on the scence. Think a bk would be smart to put a jersey or Bronx guy to help unify the family. This Collins ave is fucking to much money 2 coronas and 2 shots fireball 37$ took my girl and ran a couple streets back to a cheaper street.

Since Cali is acting boss, he would still retain his position of official underboss. And it's possible someone else would be named acting underboss in his stead.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: IvyLeague] #857291
08/23/15 07:19 AM
08/23/15 07:19 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Ivy : I don't know what a Pogo is but I am referring to LE chart when guys see them through there lawyers.

And maybe just maybe the name on the chart DC and the name is really RG ,who knows.

But here we go again beating a dead horse ...

I'm still not totally clear but charts from law enforcement are the best look anyone outside the mob itself is going get regarding the hierarchy of a family, crew, etc.

YES, YES, YES,YES, Everyone knows that millions and millions of our tax dollars goes into LE making sure they have the best and most accurate charts.
All I was saying that a lonely bookmaker that has been at it since the 80's when asked ,says to me that the chart is wrong.

Now this is philly ,the guy could of been talking about the Boss the UB the AB the SB , I did not ask to elaborate for reasons I am guessing most would not.

As far as that guy Jerry he ,as far as I know has been the best at what he does.
But lately he has slipped .and of course this will happen in his bizz.
He does retract and explain though.

As far as him telling who is boss and under and street he has been slipping and it has been on many threads and posted by many posters.

But when ever you get into a thread it turns into beating a dead horse.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/23/15 09:22 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull